- World Economic Forum ASEAN agenda dries up when it comes to drought @ CNBC - 19 minutes ago
The drought wreaking havoc on Southeast Asia looks set to fall off the agenda at a key meeting of the region's political and financial leaders this week.
- Japan's April industrial production up 0.3%, beating forecasts @ CNBC - 28 minutes ago
Japan's industrial production in April rose 0.3 percent on March, above expectations for a 1.5 percent contraction after disruptions caused by an earthquake.
- Asian stocks set for a mixed open @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Futures pointed to a mixed open for Asian equities Tuesday, with markets likely to focus on data out of the region and the dollar's strength.
- Airport lines? It's the TSA's 'major incompetence': Experts @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
A former top TSA official explains to CNBC why staffing errors and a host of problems at the agency are to blame for long security wait times.
- $870 a year? 10 of the cheapest colleges in the US CNBC - 8 hours ago
- European stocks close higher; DAX hits 1-month high @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
European markets traded slightly higher on Monday after hints from the U.S. Federal Reserve's Janet Yellen and James Bullard about when the Fed might next raise interest rates.
- Live: German stocks hit 1-month high @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Our live blog is tracking market moves as Germany's DAX makes gains.
- Where helping veterans means being 'in it for the money' @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
VETS is a company that guarantees veterans a job, benefits and a salary during training for an information technology career.
- Which event will be the most important for markets this week? @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Which event will be the most important for markets this week?
- A Google for GIFs? How Giphy plans to turn GIFs into $$$ @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Giphy is a revenue-less three-year-old start-up, gets 150 million unique monthly visitors on its site, and all it does is curate and allow users to search for GIFs. So why is it worth $300 million?
- Venezuela’s isolation grows as Lufthansa cancels flights to Caracas @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Lufthansa has cancelled its flights to Venezuela in the latest sign of the country’s growing isolation and economic, social and political turmoil.
- Here’s the key challenge Draghi will face at this week’s ECB meeting @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Rising oil prices may see the European Central Bank upgrade its inflation forecast when it meets, while striving to keep the door open for more monetary policy loosening.
- Floyd Mayweather posts mock-up poster of McGregor fight as speculation continues @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Floyd "Money" Mayweather posted a mock-up poster on Instagram on Monday teasing a fight between himself and Conor McGregor on pay-per-view.
- Asian markets mixed, Shanghai up 0.2% @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Asian markets were mixed on Monday, as the dollar strengthened against most Asian currencies.
- Why the emerging market dream story may be over CNBC - 19 hours ago
- The 100th Indy 500 is won by...an American @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Alexander Rossi outlasted his faster rivals - and his fuel tank - for a stunning victory in the 100th running of "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing."
- The Fed, not the election, will decide US economic future CNBC - 20 hours ago
- Feud for thought: When family business empires implode @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Families that do business together may not necessarily stay together, as these high-profile fights demonstrate.
- Noble's CEO exits as embattled trader puts Americas energy unit up for sale @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Troubled commodities trading firm Noble Group said its chief executive Yusuf Alireza had quit for "family reasons."
- Data deluge offers health-check for Asia Pacific @ CNBC - 23 hours ago
Data releases from China, Australia and Japan this week will provide a snapshot of economic health in Asia Pacific.
- South Korea's shipbuilders are in troubled waters @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 7:49 PM EDT
The specter of bankruptcy is hanging over a major part of South Korea's economy, further threatening the country's stagnant growth.
- Gridlock! Lower gas prices creating traffic jam of 38 million-plus @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 5:00 PM EDT
The AAA estimates that 700,000 more people will be traveling this weekend compared to last year—and almost 90 percent of them will be driving.
- Stocks set for big rally—but blink and you'll miss it: Analyst CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 5:00 PM EDT
- Clinton's White House chances are dwindling. Here's why that's a market negative @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 2:08 PM EDT
Bespoke Investment Group's Paul Hickey says that you're better off voting for a Democrat in 2016 if you're banking on returns in your portfolio.
- This could be the summer of hard soda @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
As the key summer beer-selling season gets underway, the fledgling category of hard soda shows no signs of slowing down.
- The scary switch that happens to investors over age 60 @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT
A new study finds that cognitive decline as you age decreases financial literacy, while confidence stays high and sometimes even rises.
- Why a six-hour workday may work for Europe but not the US @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 9:00 AM EDT
Workers in Sweden are proving that a shortened workday may actually be more productive. But that may not work in the U.S., says Annie Perrin.
- Russia says 8 of its athletes at 2012 Olympics tested positive for doping @ CNBC - Sun, May 29, 2016 2:15 AM EDT
Russian Olympic Committee says re-tests of A samples from eight Russian sports people at the London Olympics test positive.
- Pakistani PM to undergo heart surgery @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 11:15 PM EDT
"It's natural and understandable that the Prime Minister will be off from any activities when is actually operated on by the doctors."
- 'It's like having a personal shopper': Retail feels sting of Web, social media @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 5:00 PM EDT
Consumers are embracing mobile shopping and social media influencers, which are creating more competition for traditional brick-and-mortar retailers.
- Recession worries? Get over it–stocks are climbing 10%, this bull says @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 4:03 PM EDT
Ed Yardeni, who has been ranked among the country's best economic forecasters, predicts stocks will be 10 percent higher by this time next year.
- Big Tech is on a mission to hire — and this is who they are courting @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
LinkedIn, Amazon, Uber and Microsoft are among the technology giants pledging to offer training opportunities and fill thousands of jobs.
- Analyst: I'm not a believer in this oil rally, here's why @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT
Oil broke above the key $50 level this week for the first time since October 2015. Strategas Research's top analyst says don’t chase the rally.
- Democrats short millions for convention, blame trifecta for woes: Report @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 10:59 AM EDT
The Democratic convention is said to be millions of dollars short of funding needed to meet its $64 million goal, according to a report in BuzzFeed.
- Lost in translation at the G-7: ‘Let's Drink. Get Drunk!’ @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 10:04 AM EDT
Should a developed nation such as Japan, the third-largest economy in the world, be doing more when it comes to learning English?
- This hacking trend is 'dangerous' in more ways than one @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 9:00 AM EDT
Injecting a radio-frequency ID chip into your body to open doors and log onto computers is a growing trend — and hackers are honing in.
- Mark Cuban: 4 things NOT to do if you want to be a great leader @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 8:58 AM EDT
Mark Cuban shares four things good leaders never do.
- Kudlow: Are the Clintons the real housing crash villains? @ CNBC - Sat, May 28, 2016 12:50 AM EDT
Before Hillary rewrites history, let's look at how the Clintons contributed to the Great Recession, write Larry Kudlow and Stephen Moore.
- 1MDB caught up in Singapore's largest money-laundering probe: WSJ @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 11:07 PM EDT
Singapore's prosecutors have declared the cross-border investigation the largest money-laundering probe the country has undertaken, the WSJ reports.
- Cramer: How stocks paid for me to go to college CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 6:48 PM EDT
- This week's data should tell whether Fed is ready to take the plunge @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 6:33 PM EDT
Data in the coming week should provide some important clues as to whether the economy is strong enough for the Fed to hike rates this summer.
- Cramer's game plan: All eyes on employment, Fed could pull the trigger @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 6:32 PM EDT
Jim Cramer has this number on his radar next week. To say it is important would be an underestimation.
- Forget 7s Plus. The iPhone Pro could be imminent, analyst says @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 5:53 PM EDT
Apple's suppliers may be hinting that the iPhone is moving away from the "numbered" cycle, according to a new research note.
- Tony Hawk shares his top 3 tips for succeeding in business @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 5:52 PM EDT
"The mentality from being a pro-skater definitely crosses over into being a businessman because I'm not afraid of challenges," the skateboarder said.
- Palo Alto Networks drags after tepid guidance @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 5:43 PM EDT
Shares of Palo Alto Networks dropped Friday after the cybersecurity firm guided for lower-than-expected earnings.
- This is the summer of the road trip: GasBuddy @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 4:58 PM EDT
We are headed for the lowest summer gas prices since 2005, GasBuddy's Vera Gibbons said. That has many saying "let's hit the road."
- Cell phones cause cancer? Think-tank fellow pooh-poohs that @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 4:48 PM EDT
Jeff Stier, senior fellow at the National Center for Public Policy Research, says it's too way early to sound the alarm over a recent cancer study.
- Bentley $229K SUV world's most luxurious: Bentley USA CEO @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 4:37 PM EDT
The Bentley Bentayga is the fastest and most luxurious, and it's already sold out for the first year, Bentley USA's CEO says.
- Valeant soars on takeover reports @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 4:17 PM EDT
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals rose more than 9 percent Friday on reports that the company rejected a joint takeover bid earlier this year.
- Ulta shares hit all-time highs after earnings beat @ CNBC - Fri, May 27, 2016 4:14 PM EDT
Shares of the beauty retailer hit all-time highs after beating Street expectations and raising full-year guidance.