- Lower oil equals cheap holiday flights? Nope. @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Looking to fly this holiday season? Be ready for fuller flights and higher fares, in spite of toil and trouble virtually everywhere.
- Wealthy families give well to live well-together @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Philanthropy is an ideal way for high-net-worth families to not only get tax deductions but to foster communication and engage the next generation.
- GrubHub should be 'a way of life' for foodies: CEO @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
GrubHub wants a bigger bite of the $70 billion takeout market, and is eyeing an untapped group of people who still order food the traditional way,
- 8 networking apps not named LinkedIn, FB, Twitter @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
If you want to network to grow your business and think apps are important, don't stop at LinkedIn or Facebook. Unique networking apps are out there.
- Elon Musk: 'Demon' Skynet is almost self-aware @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Elon Musk is stepping up his warnings about artificial intelligence, according to The Washington Post, saying it was akin to "summoning the demon."
- 4 misleading myths about state of small business @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Don't believe these four myths about the death of mom-and-pop shops. There's more opportunity for small-business owners than you think.
- Later, Peyton: The new face of sports endorsements @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
The era of the mega-athlete sponsorship deal is coming to an end, some experts say-and the killer is social media.
- NY, NJ weigh quarantines in fight against Ebola @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
NJ Department of Health says healthcare worker has tested negative in a preliminary test for Ebola, but remains in quarantine.
- Modern luggage: Bulletproof and zapping bedbugs @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Here's a round-up of new suitcases and travel gear that offer the option to morph and fold, stop bullets, kill bedbugs and massage your feet.
- Kudlow: Here's what Obama doesn't see coming @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 8:56 PM EDT
Here's the optimistic GOP story everyone is missing-and it will make Obama's head spin, says Larry Kudlow.
- Cramer Remix: Pay & play next week CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 7:20 PM EDT
- Health workers use Tabasco for Ebola training @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 7:14 PM EDT
Health workers at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center are using Tabasco sauce to train for Ebola patient care.
- Lightning Round: This stock is terrific @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 7:00 PM EDT
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer & Ebola: Market insanity? @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 6:57 PM EDT
The "Mad Money" host helps investors arm their portfolio amid market news such as Ebola
- Trading could get scary next week as Fed day looms CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 6:48 PM EDT
- Stocks for next week: 19 trades in 67 seconds @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 6:46 PM EDT
Stocks posted their best week all year on strong earnings, but Private Advisor Group's Guy Adami says the market might be running out of steam.
- Thanks to Apple, this stock wins: Cramer @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 6:37 PM EDT
Jim Cramer thinks the US retail economy is about to change, thanks to Apple Pay. He thinks this stock will skyrocket as a result.
- Women in tech: It's not just a pipeline problem @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 6:20 PM EDT
STEM careers are not only having a hard time recruiting women, but once they get there, they often want to leave, a new report finds.
- Cramer: Ebola, the Fed and earnings, oh my @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 6:15 PM EDT
Can the bull market continue? In preparation for earnings season to continue next week, Jim Cramer gives his take on what to expect.
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 5:37 PM EDT
- Feds mull quarantine for health workers from W. Africa CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 5:23 PM EDT
- 401(k) investors are 'so dumb' says Pro CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 5:19 PM EDT
- NYC tourism, travel unfazed Ebola worries @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 5:02 PM EDT
Hotel, restaurants and museum officials said they did not expect tourists to stay away from New York City after a doctor was diagnosed with Ebola.
- After lousy October, tailwinds blowing: Acampora @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 4:44 PM EDT
Pro investor Ralph Acampora of Altaira sees no reason for the rally to end. "October was its obnoxious self," he said. He likes November better.
- Saving for retirement just got easier @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 4:33 PM EDT
Higher contribution limits, more investment options, and auto increases and matches make it easier for you to save for retirement.
- Best week of 2014 as US stocks halt four-week slide @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
Stocks rose Friday amid earnings from Microsoft and Amazon and as investors took in stride the first confirmed case of Ebola in New York City.
- Annuities for retirement: Good or bad idea? CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 4:13 PM EDT
- Large SUVs register big gains as gas prices fall CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 3:39 PM EDT
- Canada's former deputy PM: Attacks not like 9/11 @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 3:31 PM EDT
In the wake of a deadly attack this week in Canada, traders have been forced to reconcile the potential of increased terrorism. What you must know?
- Business as usual in NYC despite first Ebola case @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 3:09 PM EDT
New York subway traffic remained at normal levels despite news that Dr. Craig Spencer had used public transportation shortly before being diagnosed with Ebola.
- Lower oil not forcing companies to cut production @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:53 PM EDT
Oil companies have yet to significantly cut production and capital expenditures amid low oil prices. But if oil drops furthers, that could change.
- This CEO is tops in the eyes of Havard Biz Review CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:53 PM EDT
- Two dead, four injured in Wash. HS shooting @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:43 PM EDT
A high school shooting in Marysville, Washington left at least two dead with multiple reports of other injuries.
- After big miss, will activists circle Amazon? CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:40 PM EDT
- Ebola or not, stocks may rise near highs: Trader @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:25 PM EDT
Despite Ebola scares, strong investor sentiment could send stocks toward all-time highs, Josh Brown of Ritholtz Wealth Management says.
- Bricks-and-mortars aim to gain on Amazon pain CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:20 PM EDT
- US needs to defend e-commerce as we know it @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:19 PM EDT
The US needs to take a stand on the free flow of data across borders to protect e-commerce as we know it, say Reps. Lee Terry and Peter Welch.
- In NYC, Ebola protocol followed perfectly: Doctor @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:18 PM EDT
On Wall Street investors were closely monitoring developments in the attempts to contain Ebola after a new case was diagnosed in New York City.
- GoPro stock's going off a cliff: Analyst CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 2:04 PM EDT
- US Treasurys rise; sentiment shaken by Ebola @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 1:36 PM EDT
U.S. sovereign bond prices have risen slightly as investor sentiment was shaken on news of the first confirmed Ebola case in New York.
- Oil could slide further, but where's the bottom? CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 1:35 PM EDT
- Secret mansion buyers hide behind LLCs @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 1:24 PM EDT
More and more of the wealthy are buying homes through limited liability corporations rather than using their names, giving rise to unsolved mysteries surrounding the purchase of some high-profile properties....
- Bidder paying $3.2M for 6,000 Detroit foreclosures @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 1:18 PM EDT
An auction in Motor City of more than 6,000 foreclosed properties found an unidentified bidder who has offered $3.2 million for the buy.
- Airlines shake off travel fears; gains on earnings @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 1:13 PM EDT
Travel-related shares were mixed after N.Y. officials confirmed the state's first case of the Ebola virus, but losses were capped by upbeat earnings.
- After JCP, Ron Johnson's next act is e-commerce @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 12:59 PM EDT
After failing to transform JC Penney, former Apple retail chief Ron Johnson will launch an e-commerce venture called Enjoy to help shoppers find products.
- iTunes music sales down more than 13%: Report @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 12:49 PM EDT
Sales for iTunes Store Music is down more than 13 percent, Dow Jones reports.
- Don't worry about spread of Ebola, doctor says @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 12:48 PM EDT
Though New York has its first confirmed case of Ebola, there's little chance it will spread, says an infectious disease expert.
- Should you tip for takeout food orders? A debate @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 12:29 PM EDT
Our story this week on one man's food bonanza gave rise to the pragmatic if not really important question: Should you tip on take out orders?
- DHS Ebola preparedness failings detailed in hearing @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 12:20 PM EDT
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is investigating the U.S. response to Ebola.
- Corporate America needs to get some gay pride @ CNBC - Fri, Oct 24, 2014 12:17 PM EDT
The tides are turning in popular consensus. It's time for Corporate America to get some gay pride, says author Steve Siebold.