- Cramer: No doubt about it, this stock's in the sweet spot @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Jim Cramer rattles off his take on caller favorite stocks, including this technology play that is perfectly positioned to reap all the rewards.
- Cramer's game plan: Crucial event to create market fireworks next week CNBC - 7 hours ago
- NASA is about to reach Jupiter and things could get weird @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
A NASA spacecraft is about to get closer than ever to Jupiter, on July 4th. This is what scientists hope to learn.
- This isn't a dead-cat bounce, equities are going higher, trader says @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Thanks to low and negative bond yields around the globe, money is going to flow into U.S. equities, Keith Bliss says.
- Ex-Facebooker reveals how the ‘cult’ of Silicon Valley really works CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Sanders wins $15 minimum wage in Dems platform draft @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
A draft of the Democratic party's platform released Friday fully endorses a $15 minimum wage, a victory for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.
- Thor Industries hits the road with Jayco in $576 million purchase; shares pop @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Shares of Thor Industries spiked climbed nearly 7 percent after it acquired Jayco for approximately $576 million in cash.
- Micron stock sinks 9% amid company restructuring @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Micron shares sank nearly 10 percent after it announced a restructuring of the company, which includes cutting jobs.
- Williams appoints new chairman, CEO to stay; stock reopens lower @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Williams Companies appointed a new chairman and pledged support for its current CEO on Friday amid a big shakeup to its leadership.
- Tesla shares hold steady as investigation into fatal crash gets underway @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
U.S. regulators opened an investigation on the automotive company due to a fatal crash.
- Week ahead: The stock market roller coaster won't stop @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The rapid switch from fear over the U.K. vote to cautious acceptance suggests volatility may stay high, as investors await Friday's June employment report.
- Harley-Davidson revs 20% on speculation KKR interested in buying the company CNBC - 9 hours ago
- 30-year US bond yield hits record low amid global bond rally CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Drivers celebrate July 4 with cheapest gas in 10 years @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Fuel price tracker GasBuddy is predicting a national average of $2.27 per gallon this weekend.
- Grain futures slide on USDA report, selling going into long holiday weekend CNBC - 9 hours ago
- All paper currencies are doomed, Marc Faber says CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Dow, S&P surge 3% for the week in best weekly gain of 2016 CNBC - 10 hours ago
- The top 5 countries to move to (that are not Canada) if you hate the election results @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Forget Canada. Here are five countries you can threaten to move to if you hate the outcome of this presidential election, courtesy of Live and Invest Overseas.
- 5 quirky drink trends for the summer @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Looking for something cool to quench your thirst this summer? Well, there are plenty of quirky new drinks for you to try.
- The market is getting the Fed wrong, JPMorgan's Lebovitz says CNBC - 10 hours ago
- We'll see if bulls or bears are right in the second half CNBC - 11 hours ago
- 3-D printing is set to completely remake the shoe industry @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
There's a new arms race being waged in the sneaker industry: 3-D printing.
- About 1.6 million people didn't make their Obamacare payments @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
About 12.7 million people had selected Obamacare plans during open enrollment, but about 1.6 million didn't make their first premium payments.
- Gold investors can teach stock investors a key lesson: Strategist CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Attackers take hostages at Bangladesh restaurant @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Local media report that a group of up to nine attackers took hostages inside a restaurant in a diplomatic zone in Bangladesh's capital.
- Pershing Square Capital lays off 8 employees: Dow Jones @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Pershing Square Capital Management is laying off eight lower-level employees, sources told Dow Jones.
- A week after Brexit panic, everyone is buying everything CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Third quarter is when markets wake up to reality CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Workers, companies would feel pinch under plan to boost retirement savings CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Yes, Brexit is messy, but it's also way overblown CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Oh snap! Clinton just upped her social media game against Trump @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Donald Trump is losing his edge on social media as Hillary Clinton gains ground with selfies and SnapChat, says Mark Macias.
- How one couple saved $100,000 and quit their jobs to sail around the world CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Europe closes higher amid post-Brexit recovery; FTSE sees best week since 2011 @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
European stocks finished the session with solid gains on Friday as the recovery in global markets continued, despite uncertainties over the Brexit vote.
- Jim Cramer: This is the key to understanding Netflix CNBC - 14 hours ago
- I know my Clinton meeting raises questions, but it won't affect investigation: Lynch @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Attorney General Loretta Lynch "expects to accept" whatever recommendation prosecutors make in the investigation Hillary Clinton's handling of emails.
- Richard Branson offers free trips to Caribbean for 'treasure hunt' winners CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Why Trump-Gingrich may be dream ticket...for Dems @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Donald Trump robbed himself of potentially game-changing vice presidential nominees and left himself with a JV squad of choices, Politico's Ben White says.
- Reaction: FTSE 100 posts biggest weekly gain since 2011 @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Our live blog is tracked global market moves as stocks reversed losses following the Brexit vote.
- The four things millennials want to hear from Trump and Clinton @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Here's what Trump and Clinton need to do to win over millennials and get them to the polls in November, says Keenan Beasley.
- These lobster-truck guys from Maine turned $20,000 into $20 million @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
"Shark Tank," Barbara Corcoran and Maine lobster were the ingredients for our $20 million success story, says Jim Tselikis.
- We need US companies to hire Syrian refugees, says State Department official @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Half of the adult refugees arriving in the US have college educations and can help grow the US economy if companies are willing to hire them, says this State Department official.
- Fed's Mester sees danger in waiting too long to hike rates @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
The Cleveland Fed president believes the central bank was right to delay raising rates before the Brexit vote, but shouldn't wait too long.
- This one long-term chart from Louise Yamada shows a bear market may be here @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Louise Yamada, a top technical analyst on Wall Street, believes stocks are not out of the woods and remain vulnerable to a large drop.
- Closing this huge, open border could be very messy indeed @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
The United Kingdom may be an island nation, but it has one, huge open border with the European Union.
- Here's who is causing the bond market to freak out CNBC - 15 hours ago
- 'Cheese pirates' steal 20,000 pounds of cheese in Wisconsin @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
A truck carrying 20,000 pounds of cheese was reported stolen in Oak Creek, Wisconsin on Friday.
- Trump tries to woo Bernie's union backers on trade, but they're not swayed @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Donald Trump has put trade front and center in trying to appeal to union members and Bernie Sanders supporters, but so far they are not persuaded.
- Wall Street is having a bad deal year thanks to Washington @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Politicians eager to kill inversion deals and regulators out to prevent monopolies put a big crimp in a key Wall Street business.
- Fed's Fischer: We have no plans to try negative interest rates CNBC - 15 hours ago