- Meet the 25-year-old selling supercars to rich Chinese college kids @ CNBC - 3 minutes 51 seconds ago
Nick Lam became the "go-to guy" for the kids of Chinese millionaires looking to buy supercars while studying in the U.S.
- Dow briefly adds 200 points; energy leads CNBC - 8 minutes ago
- Europe stocks extend gains after two days of losses; FTSE up 2.9% @ CNBC - 16 minutes ago
European stocks were higher in early afternoon trade Tuesday, following continued volatility on global markets as a result of the U.K. vote to leave the European Union.
- Are reverse mortgages a very bad move or a great idea? @ CNBC - 18 minutes ago
With strapped baby boomers warming to reverse mortgages, federal regulators are debuting new rules that shore up the government-backed loan program.
- Tax-saving moves you can make to profit from Brexit's market swoon @ CNBC - 23 minutes ago
Watching a portion of your investment account get wiped away after the surprising Brexit vote does come with a possible silver lining.
- Euro-pound parity? Why sterling's drop might not be over @ CNBC - 30 minutes ago
With sterling ticking slightly higher, analysts are contemplating whether this might be the bottom for the U.K. currency.
- Treasury prices fall as investors cautiously eye risk @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices were lower Tuesday as investors cautiously ventured into riskier trades following the Brexit-fueled sell-off.
- After crushing competitors, fast-fashion's train starts to slow @ CNBC - 37 minutes ago
The rocket ship that fast-fashion retailers have ridden over the past few years appears to be running out of fuel.
- Chance of a Fed rate CUT this year is on the rise @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
Where the bank was hoping to begin normalizing policy, markets now expect it to be on hold or even dialing back.
- Buddy Ryan, architect of the NFL's most fearsome defense, dies at 82 @ CNBC - 39 minutes ago
Buddy Ryan, an innovative defensive coach in the National Football League, died Tuesday at age 82, according to multiple reports.
- Three warning signals that'll show the UK is heading for recession CNBC - 40 minutes ago
- 'Article 50' will now guide the UK's fate: Here's how it works @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
The Brits cast their votes in favor of seceding the European Union, but they haven't left the politico-economic coalition yet.
- Don't worry about Apple's iPhone 7 sales, 'a powder keg is forming' CNBC - 47 minutes ago
- Warning: These cyberattacks could put you out of business @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
Hackers are targeting small businesses with a host of sophisticated malware and other viruses. It's wreaking havoc and costing millions.
- New Jersey Assembly OKs Christie-backed gas tax raise @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
The legislation would set up a $2 billion-per-year transportation trust fund over the next eight years to cover road and bridge work.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, June 28 CNBC - 52 minutes ago
- Calls for second EU referendum gather steam as ‘remain’ voters scramble for hope @ CNBC - 55 minutes ago
A controversial politician in the U.K.’s ruling Conservative Party has become the first senior government figure to hint at a second EU referendum vote.
- I bought two spirits stocks after British exit vote: Billionaire Mario Gabelli @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
The meltdown in global stock markets following the Brexit vote created buying opportunities, billionaire investor Mario Gabelli tells CNBC.
- Top money managers take temperature of health stocks: 'Genomics' firms to soar @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
CNBC's Sharon Epperson asks money managers Cathie Wood and Chris Retzler which stocks they would bet on in today's health-care landscape.
- Street set to bounce as Brexit sell-off wanes CNBC - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
- US home prices rise 5.4% in 20 cities in April: S&P/Case-Shiller @ CNBC - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
Home prices rose in April as a growing number of cities surpassed records set before the Great Recession.
- What it costs to open one of America's 10 most popular franchises @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Many entrepreneurs dream of starting a McDonald's or other popular franchise. Here's a look at the start-up costs and fees you can expect to pay.
- Dating app launched to introduce ‘Remain’ voters to each other @ CNBC - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
It seems that the U.K.'s decision to leave the European Union may even affect one's dating and social life.
- Global markets rally a dead cat bounce? @ CNBC - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
After days of slipping, and erasing some $3 trillion in value, the world’s markets are witnessing a bounce.
- Trump win would be 'unsettling' for markets, Larry Summers says CNBC - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
- Most people unaware of the risks of using public Wi-Fi CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
- New tax-advantaged accounts will help families with special-needs children @ CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Financial advisors and advocates say it is a welcome step for families who have been waiting for years for these 529-like savings plans.
- UK's Cameron braces for painful dinner date in Brussels @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron is due to attend a European summit in Brussels on Tuesday where pressure is expected to be applied on the country.
- Live: UK's Cameron arrives in Brussels as markets make gains @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Our live blog is tracking reaction as global assets start to steady after the U.K.'s Brexit vote.
- Companies get a lesson in post-Brexit etiquette @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Companies are getting a hard lesson in how to tactfully do business in the post-Brexit U.K after British Airways sparked a Twitter backlash for urging overseas travellers to benefit from the drop in sterling sparked by the result of Britain's EU referendum. One user responded to the BA account, saying "your company is …
- Market uncertainty rules after Brexit vote, analysts say CNBC - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
- Early movers: DOW, XRX, PFE, VLKAY, GE & more CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
- The $120 smartphone looking to take on the giants CNBC - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
- A 'historic' investing opportunity and other post-Brexit tips @ CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
What about investors playing the long game — those with horizons that run three to five years rather than three to five minutes (or seconds)?
- Think buying obsolete iPods is weird? Get a load of these oddball collectibles @ CNBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
From obsolete iPods to limited-edition sneakers, offbeat collectibles attract the eye of investors who crave tangible assets that appreciate in value.
- Why Apple investors should be fretting over Japan, not China @ CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Apple could see its market share in Japan fall by around 20 percent over time with "trouble brewing" in its highest margin country, UBS said in a note on Tuesday.
- After $3 trillion in post-Brexit paper losses, global markets bounce @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
U.S. stock futures were sharply higher this morning, following British, German, and France stocks higher, after two sessions of heavy losses on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Summers: Brexit worst shock since WWII; banks out of ammo CNBC - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
- Brexit: What next for the environment? CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
- Better buckle up—market turmoil may not be over CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
- Buybacks: Why Brexit came at a bad time for banks CNBC - 3 hours ago
- The British Queen is set for a bumper property payout @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The property portfolio of the U.K.’s royal family is enjoying solid returns for Queen Elizabeth II as refurbishments and windfarm investments pay off.
- UK could face more downgrades, warn credit agencies @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
More downgrades could follow for UK as financials favor other investment destinations, say credit ratings agencies.
- ‘China’s Apple’ Xiaomi will IPO in 2025: CEO CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Global central banks could coordinate policies better: Draghi CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Not going quietly: Petitions flood in after Brexit vote @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The UK has spoken. Last week, 51.9 percent of the public voted to leave the EU. However, those who voted to remain aren’t giving up without a fight.
- Equities face largest risk after Brexit: Study CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Is Brexit a vote against globalization? CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Our urge is to jump at shadows, which makes us miss opportunities @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Robotics, self-driving cars and the sharing economy presented as threats rather than opportunities. This must change.