- Wall St watching inflation data, earnings @ CNBC - 28 minutes ago
U.S. stock index futures are broadly signalling a lower open on Wall Street on Wednesday with only Nasdaq bucking the trend.
- Europe hits session lows on stress test fears; BAT falls @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
European shares fell lower in mid-morning trade with concerns that some euro zone banks could be about to fail the region-wide stress tests with the results expected this weekend.
- European bank stress tests: Your guide @ CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
Europe's banks will find out whether they have passed their health checks this Sunday. Here's a CNBC guide on Europe's latest bank stress tests.
- Luxury London property prices fall 20% @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
The price of luxury homes in prime central London locations has fallen by over 20 percent, according to a national estate agent.
- Asia shares mostly higher on US lead, ECB rumors; Nikkei shines @ CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Asia equities were mostly higher on Wednesday following a strong U.S. lead and reports of bond purchases by the European Central Bank.
- Sports fans refunded for soccer thrashing @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Fans of the U.K. soccer club Sunderland who traveled to watch their side lose in an 8-0 drubbing are set to be refunded the value of their match tickets.
- World's happiest expatriates live here @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
On top of boasting exquisite fondue, scenic beauty and world-class ski trails, this country is also the best place to be an expat, according to a new survey.
- Has the junk bond bubble deflated? CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Japanese exports grow at fastest pace in 7 months @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Japan's exports rose at the fastest pace in seven months in September, easing fears that the country's main growth engine is sputtering.
- Earnings set to take markets' center stage CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Lightning Round: Booyah to Pfizer @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer Remix: You need to be a buyer CNBC - 10 hours ago
Jim Cramer reviews the market on Tuesday. Find out which stocks Cramer recommended to pick up
- Nikkei to struggle after Monday's massive session @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Japan's Nikkei had a huge day on Monday, surging 4 percent to stage its biggest rally in 16 months, as investors scooped up bargains after a rout last week caused a 5 percent slump in the index.
- China to ease 1-child rule further, but do people care? @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
China is moving towards making its two-child policy available to all, but whether or not couples will jump on the opportunity to expand their families remains unclear.
- Despite wealth, Singaporeans worry about retirement CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Are Dr. Copper's fortunes about to reverse? @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Copper prices have stumbled to six-month lows amid over-supply and commodity-price declines, but some analysts tip a recovery in the red metal.
- Herbalife CEO calls Ackman accusations a 'war' @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Herbalife CEO, Michael Johnson, talks about the FTC investigation and Bill Ackman accusations in a recent interview with Los Angeles Magazine.
- First on CNBC: CNBC Transcript: Icahn Enterprises Chairman Carl Icahn Speaks with CNBC's Scott Wapner … @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
First on CNBC: CNBC Transcript: Icahn Enterprises Chairman Carl Icahn Speaks with CNBC's Scott Wapner Today on "Fast Money"
- Ebola vaccine could be ready in 3 months: CEO @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
A new Ebola vaccine could be ready to send to West Africa within the next three months, NewLink Genetics Chairman and CEO Charles Link says.
- Sell the 'Peter Pan rally,' trader urges @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
After the best day of the year for the S&P 500 and Nasdaq, Brian Kelly of Brian Kelly Capital says it's time to take off the rose-colored glasses.
- Cramer: Time to buy, buy, buy these stocks @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer gets some valuable technical advice from the chart experts, and he thinks it could be time to buy this breed of stock.
- Cramer: What's underneath the industrial hood? CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Yahoo earnings beat a reason to sell stock: Trader @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Yahoo earnings blew past expectations, but Brian Kelly of Brian Kelly Capital says it was time to exit the trade.
- Cramer: Market back in action @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer takes a look at how the market bottomed and has now gone from treacherous to trustworthy.
- Blackstone backs 'utility scale' wind, solar power @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Mega investment firm Blackstone Group announced a new partnership to identify and to develop North American renewable power projects.
- Icahn: 'Quite concerned' about stock market CNBC - 11 hours ago
Activist investor Carl Icahn revealed he is betting against the high-yield market, and that he is worried about the Fed's effect on stocks.
- Your first trade for Wednesday @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders share their final trades of the day.
- Airfare hikes not easy for fliers (and carriers) @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The price of a domestic one-way airline ticket is on the rise. And getting the increase to stick wasn't easy.
- After-hours buzz: Broadcom, iRobot, Yahoo & more @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Tuesday:
- Yahoo earnings: Nice, but not enough, says Street @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Yahoo still needs to turn around its core business, and it's not moving fast enough, industry experts say.
- Best day of 2014 for S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Stocks rose Tuesday, with the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite extending gains into a fourth day, on earnings from companies including Apple.
- Options bet predicts big pain for Facebook @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
One options trader made a big bet Facebook's run could take a pause.
- Here's why the stock market melted up CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Once you strip out the extras, what's Yahoo worth? @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Yahoo was worth $40 billion Tuesday, but its latest balance sheet shows investors are not giving much value to the company's operating business.
- David Tepper takes short position against the euro @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Hedge fund titan David Tepper is dipping his toes into the currency waters.
- Town sells mother's home over $95 unpaid tax bill @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
A Georgia woman is pleading with council officials to be allowed to keep her home after it was sold due to a $95 unpaid tax bill.
- These sectors are leading the market rebound @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
The S&P sectors leading the market rebound are the same groups that led the decline: Materials, energy and industrials.
- Unlike Lorde, series fan totally feeling Royals @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
In her Grammy award winning song Lorde says " And we'll never be royals. It don't run in our blood." People in Kansas City don't share her outlook.
- McD's millennial problem: Is new campaign working? @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
McDonald's is pinning its domestic turnaround hopes in part on a campaign highlighting its food quality. So is it working?
- Treasurys hold losses in afternoon trading @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bonds fell slightly on Tuesday as investors digested a mixed bag of economic data from China.
- US investors must worry about Greece: strategist @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
A Greek tragedy could be ahead for markets, warns Larry McDonald of Newedge.
- It's a buyer's market for (used) private jets @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Suddenly, private Gulfstream jets are affordable. Well, "affordable" in a relative sense.
- Coke, McDonald's sales slips: blame millennials? @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
As Coke and McDonald's earnings disappointed investors, millennial retail expert Ilana Stern explains what's to blame and what needs to be done.
- Watch Art Cashin: Stable oil prices support market @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Art Cashin of UBS Financial Services says oil above $82 is supportive of the market, helping major averages recover from last week's whipsaw action.
- Dan Loeb talks up Amgen stake; shares rise @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Hedge fund manager Dan Loeb recommended Amgen's stock Tuesday, causing shares to rise on the news.
- The real reason Coca-Cola shares aren't down more @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Coca-Cola's fundamentals suggest the stock's troubles could last.
- Sensibility shift could drive these stocks lower @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Although stocks rallied on Tuesday for a fourth-straight session of gains, investors couldn't help but notice some very noticeable losers.
- Why I'm bullish on IBM, McDonald's: Pro CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Next worry-surging corporate debt levels CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Gold shaking off bear trends, sending wacky signals @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Gold may have seen its lows of the year, but the path forward is murkier given the strange correlations it has had with rising U.S. dollar and bonds.