- Boeing, McDonald's lead blue chips; Dow up 135 pts CNBC - 2 minutes 27 seconds ago
- Is Yahoo really worth less than zero dollars? @ CNBC - 3 minutes 50 seconds ago
Yahoo gave shareholders what they wanted, but they didn't stay happy for long. The core business has a deeply negative implied valuation.
- Russia extends olive branch to Greeks @ CNBC - 27 minutes ago
Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov told CNBC that Russia would consider giving financial help to debt-ridden Greece.
- Oracle CEO issues warning to competitors @ CNBC - 27 minutes ago
Oracle CEO Mark Hurd informed competitors and investors alike that Oracle is ready to start swinging.
- As oil prices crater, hedge funds dive in @ CNBC - 30 minutes ago
Hedge funds in both the U.S. and abroad are grabbing at investment opportunities in a distressed energy sector.
- Midday movers: Boeing, Kate Spade, Viacom & more @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
Take a look at some of Thursday's midday movers:
- Power Play: Betting on bonds @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Two market strategists betting on bonds in a volatile stock market.
- Days before Super Bowl, Arizona gets the measles @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
Health officials in Arizona, host of Sunday's Super Bowl, have asked people who may have been exposed to measles to isolate themselves, a newspaper says.
- Researchers could have cure for peanut allergies @ CNBC - 52 minutes ago
A team of researchers found that feeding a group of children a form of beneficial bacteria helped them overcome a potentially fatal food allergy.
- New McDonald's CEO faces many problems: Experts CNBC - 53 minutes ago
- Robo-calls are new weapon in measles fight @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
A top California insurer and health-care system operator is calling members who haven't vaccinated their kids for measles to urge them to do so.
- What's next for Cuba? @ CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Cuba may well become a rising star in the region and a "buy" when the time comes, this NYU Stern professor said after a recent visit.
- Look! There's a bright spot in Coach's earnings @ CNBC - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
Same-store sales are trending positive at Coach's 20 newly revamped stores, which were designed to channel a "modern" feel.
- Bill Gates sees artificial intelligence as threat @ CNBC - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
During a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" discussion Wednesday, Bill Gates said that we should be worried about AI becoming too powerful.
- FCC changes broadband definition to 25 Mbps @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
The FCC on Thursday voted to change the definition of broadband to connection speeds of 25 megabits per second or higher.
- This is the gift of choice among wealthy Chinese @ CNBC - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
In the wake of China's crackdown on corruption, there is one luxury product that seems immune to the country's new asceticism: Apple products.
- Next for oil: Mergers, layoffs and 'death spirals' @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
An oncoming wave of oil industry job cuts and restructuring is only the first inning of a long game, experts tell CNBC.
- US Treasurys dip after Fed statement CNBC - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices slipped on Thursday, lifting yields, after the Fed maintained its pledge to stay "patient" on the timing of a rate hike.
- Soar above Dubai in this stunning penthouse @ CNBC - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Soaring 57 floors above the desert, this penthouse boasts a stunning view of the world's tallest building.
- Europe shares close mixed; Shell falls 4% CNBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
European equities closed mixed on Thursday, with a sharp decline in Shell shares hitting the U.K.'s FTSE 100 index.
- Magic fades? Alibaba stock plunges on revenue miss CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
- Forget the bank: Why many Americans are hiding cash CNBC - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
- Dish lets you skip the Super Bowl, keep the ads CNBC - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- A housing market where there aren't enough homes CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
- In big shake-up, Kate Spade to close Saturday stores @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
Kate Spade will shutter its Kate Spade Saturday and Jack Spade stores to focus on its namesake label.
- Ex-Obama aide: Get used to 'very different world' CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
- Cramer: McDonald's franchises 'had enough' CNBC - 3 hours ago
- China, US dominate London's property market @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
China and the U.S. dominate London's property, as the city's lucrative property price rises and rental incomes continue to appeal to foreign buyers.
- Get your baby a unique name for $32,000 @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Newser reports that a new Swiss company called Erfolgswelle charges $32,000 to help you pick a unique name for your baby.
- Apple vs. Samsung: Who's the ultimate winner? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Apple has tied with Samsung to become the number one smartphone vendor in the world, in a major blow to the South Korean electronics giant.
- Denmark cuts key rate for 3rd time in 2 weeks @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Danish central bank cut its key policy rate for the third time in two weeks following intervention on the foreign currency market.
- 'No question' of easing Greek bailout: French minister @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
He may be a socialist, but France's economy minister showed no support on Thursday for Greece's new left-wing government.
- Weighing the pros, cons of long-term-care coverage @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Most people will require some long-term care as they age. Although pricey, LTC insurance can help defray sky-high costs should you need such services.
- Pending home sales drop more than expected CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Here's what traders heard the Fed say: Brian Kelly @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Does the Fed even know the signals it just sent the market? Here's what traders heard the Fed say, says "Fast Money" trader Brian Kelly.
- Amazon earnings: Will it break its losing streak? CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Billionaire: US faces 'massive job killing machine' CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Puppies on demand! Uber caters to dog lovers @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Uber has teamed up with AnimalPlanet and humane societies to bring puppies to offices for playdates.
- Star Wars Boba Fett figure sold for $27K @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Boba Fett has unleashed a new fortune in the northeastern English town of Stockton-on-Tees.
- US stock-index futures add to gains after claims CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Greek bond yields spike as Syriza scraps austerity CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Early movers: MCD, F, DOW, BABA, COH & more CNBC - 5 hours ago
- The next shot in currency war will be fired by... CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Remodeling boom boosts housing industry @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The home improvement industry is on a roll, according to a Harvard study.
- Bill Gross: Slow unwinding of rates to support stocks CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Strong dollar creates 'tremendous systemic risk' CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Asian stocks fall on oil, corporate earnings concerns CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Amazon launches WorkMail to take on Microsoft CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Ford earnings beat, but revenue is light @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Ford Motor reported quarterly earnings that beat analysts' estimates on Thursday, but revenue came in below expectations.
- Who is McDonald's new British CEO? CNBC - 6 hours ago