- Hungry Venezuelan soldiers stealing goats to feed themselves @ CNBC - 37 minutes ago
A group of Venezuelan soldiers confessed to stealing goats over the weekend, in order to feed themselves since they had no food left in their barracks.
- Trump is ‘unhinged’ but don't discount him: Rendell @ CNBC - 40 minutes ago
Sen. Bernie Sanders is wrong to rule out the possibility that Donald Trump will be elected president, Democrat Ed Rendell says.
- Dow futures fall 100 points again amid data CNBC - 40 minutes ago
- 10-year-old boy hacks Instagram and wins $10,000 reward @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
A 10-year-old hacker from Finland won $10,000 from Facebook after alerting the tech giant to a security flaw in its photo-sharing service, Instagram.
- Trump: I was surprised Cruz dropped out, but hope he can get behind me @ CNBC - 58 minutes ago
GOP likely presidential nominee Donald Trump tells NBC he's confident he "can unite much" of the GOP.
- These guys think they've discovered the key to productivity @ CNBC - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Andy Puddicombe and Rich Pierson, co-founders of Headspace, want to help people become more productive by secularizing meditation.
- Euro,Treasury yields spike as US labor data disappoints @ CNBC - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Our live blog is tracking wider market reaction as U.S. futures point to sharp losses for the second day ahead of economic data expected later today.
- Treasurys flat as global bond markets pare gains @ CNBC - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
U.S. sovereign bonds pared gains on Wednesday after Tuesday's flight to safety boosted the asset class globally.
- Whoa: Job growth slows more than expected in April @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Private job creation slowed even further last month as firms added just 156,000 jobs in April, ADP said in a Wednesday report.
- EU nations face large fines for refusing refugees under new proposal @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
EU countries who refuse to take in their allocation of migrants may face fines of up to 250,000 Euros ($287,304) per refugee, according to the FT.
- Early movers: TWX, PCLN, ENR, GNRC, KSS, CBS, FCAU, Z, ETSY, UA & more CNBC - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
- Don't blame Obama, mergers are going strong as ever CNBC - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- Sterling flags as Obama effect on UK fades and polls point to Brexit @ CNBC - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Sterling dipping as two polls in the last 24 hours asking if Britain should leave Europe now put the euroskeptic "Leave EU" campaign ahead.
- Dow futures sink—Trump victory, jobs also in focus @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
U.S. stock futures were sharply lower this morning, after Tuesday's decline on Wall Street wiped out the strong start to May and then some.
- Back to pre-crisis days? Barclays offers 100% mortgages for homebuyers CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- Trump White House could hurt US economy: Eastern Bank CIO @ CNBC - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
The likelihood of Donald Trump becoming the Republican presidential candidate compounds concerns about the U.S. economy, Michael Tyler says.
- These are the post-Indiana odds on a Trump presidency: Political analyst @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton is expected to win the presidency, but nobody should count out Donald Trump, says political analyst Greg Valliere.
- Bundesbank's Dombret weighs in on ECB autonomy debate @ CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Bundesbank board member Andreas Dombret on Wednesday defended the ECB's autonomy and said it faced growing pressure from politicians.
- Mortgage applications down 3.4% on another slight rate gain @ CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
A small tick higher for interest rates last week was enough again to hold borrowers back from applying for a mortgage.
- Climate change could make Middle East 'uninhabitable' @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Climate change could make sections of North Africa and the Middle East uninhabitable, according to a recent study.
- European stocks fall amid earnings; Miners slide @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
European stocks traded lower on Wednesday as investors digested a raft of major earnings.
- Shell profit tumbles as lower crude price hurts CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Facebook user engagement growth might be slowing down thanks to Snapchat @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Americans will spend more than half of their social networking time on Facebook this year, but growth of user engagement with the platform is set to slow, a new report shows.
- Energy has peaked, and now we’re on the way down: Strategist @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Oil prices dropped for the third straight day on Tuesday, is this the end of the energy sector's climb?
- Asian markets mostly lower, BHP down 9.4% amid Brazil suit CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Why the Bank of Japan was right to keep its powder dry: BofA @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Markets may have punished the Bank of Japan's surprise decision to stand pat on policy last week, but it was the right call, Bank of America-Merrill Lynch said.
- Emerging markets can’t blame the Fed for capital outflows: Fitch @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Emerging markets shouldn’t blame the Fed's monetary tightening for the increasing volume of outflows of capitals, the director of Fitch Ratings’ Asia division said.
- Diamonds have been part of this family firm, well, forever @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
To run the family business as a threesome took big adjustments for the Mouawad brothers but now they say there's no looking back.
- Lingerie fit for a Victoria's Secret Angel: Mouawad's show-stopping creations @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The jeweler Mouawad is no stranger to reinvention but a pairing with Victoria's Secret was possibly its most bold.
- In Asia, family businesses are also nation builders @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Family businesses in Asian emerging markets have long spearheaded economic development by being better providers of public goods than governments.
- SocGen: Banking industry will never see pre-crisis profitabilty again @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Societe Generale pledged to cut costs this year and sought to reassure investors it was confident about its 2016 outlook.
- Google challenges Apple in India with credit card alternative CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Australia unveiled a new budget and one economist thinks it’s 'a complete dud' @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Australia on Tuesday unveiled a budget package high on new taxes but low on measures to boost sagging growth. Economists don’t seem that convinced.
- This investor wants Sri Lanka to return to the 1970s, in a good way @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Sri Lanka would have been the world's top tourist destination, if not for the decades lost to the country's civil war, says investor Roman Scott.
- Goldman Sachs: Time to cut exposure to China property CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Charts show gold going to $1,340 and fast. Here's the signs to watch for @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
There are three key features to look out for in this breakout in the gold price, which also happens to confirm our analysis back in February.
- Trump, Sanders notch Indiana primary victories: NBC projection @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders were projected to win the Indiana primary Tuesday, according to NBC News.
- Ted Cruz suspends presidential campaign @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas said Tuesday night that he was suspending his campaign to be the GOP presidential candidate.
- FX, earnings, jobs, oil, Fed, phew! Packed calendar ahead for markets @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Currency volatility and oil prices could be two factors driving markets Wednesday, as traders also eye U.S. economic data and earnings reports.
- Is it time for ECB to moderate its stimulus? The data say 'yes' CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: I've got a memo for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Traders: How to play stumbles by Apple, Twitter CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: US government is dysfunctional CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Donald Trump has changed the rules of the game: Eric Cantor CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Cramer: The Holy Grail behind Apple’s revenue CNBC - 15 hours ago
- CRF Frozen Foods expands recall after 7 Listeria hospitalizations @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
CRF Frozen Foods is expanding its voluntary recall after reports of people being hospitalized for Listeria infections.
- Cramer: Despite stocks falling—3 signals make me bullish CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Kyle Bass: Japan is going to have to look outside the textbooks for solutions CNBC - 15 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: Alphabet, Under Armour & more CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Strategist: How Trump and the UK could derail markets CNBC - 16 hours ago