- Winter biting best job growth in years @ CNBC - 7 minutes ago
February's employment report should show steady growth in nonfarm payrolls, but hiring was likely below recent trends due to bad winter weather.
- Cramer: This X factor is ignored in your portfolio @ CNBC - 14 minutes ago
While many investors fear that stocks are overvalued right now, Jim Cramer sees one X factor in your portfolio that could change the game.
- Asian shares seen mixed ahead of US jobs data @ CNBC - 15 minutes ago
Asian shares appear set for a mixed open on Friday, despite support from a stronger close on Wall Street overnight, as traders await the release of U.S. nonfarm payrolls.
- Malaysia Airlines: One year after MH370 CNBC - 33 minutes ago
- Why this top-performing currency may falter CNBC - 33 minutes ago
- Singaporeans 'insecure' as living costs soar @ CNBC - 35 minutes ago
News this week that Singapore is ranked as the world's most expensive city for a second year comes as little comfort to its working population, who are becoming increasingly insecure financially and hankering ...
- After-hours buzz: Gap, Finisar, Diamond & more @ CNBC - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Check out which the companies making headlines after the bell Thursday: Gap, Finisar, Diamond Foods & more.
- McCormack's 'Tiger' hedge fund to shutter CNBC - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- Fed: Banks have capital to withstand a depression @ CNBC - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Investors had been closely watching the results, particularly for Citigroup, whose CEO had said his job should be on the line if they failed.
- Rubio-Lee tax reform is what US needs @ CNBC - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
The Rubio-Lee tax-reform plan isn't just good for Main Street, it's good for Wall Street, says GOP strategist John Murray.
- Robot vs robot: But will a US team win? @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Robots will face off in a competition hosted by DARPA, a U.S. agency, but the government directly benefits only if a U.S. team wins.
- US stocks close higher ahead of key jobs report CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
- Cuban on the tech bubble: There's no liquidity @ CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Billionaire investor Mark Cuban has said that a private tech bubble today is worse than the one that burst 15 years ago.
- Alibaba may slip back to IPO price: Analyst @ CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
The Chinese e-commerce giant has seen "tremendous volatility," but still holds promise long term, KKM Financial's Jeff Kilburg said.
- Runway problems: It's getting worse every year @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
FAA data show that runway "incursions" are up in 2015 compared to 2014, and on pace to reach over 1,300 this year.
- Short seller bets against GoPro as market heats up @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
John Fichthorn says its time to short GoPro as competitors begin to undercut the market leader by offering products for "a fraction of the price."
- Why S&P could rally 12%: Technician Louise Yamada @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Technician Louise Yamada lays out the bullish case for the stocks.
- Why bringing corporate cash home won't help @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
"Even if one were to become law ... it would have a minimal effect on the economic outlook," one analysis says.
- Women investors lack confidence: Study @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A new study finds that women lack confidence when it comes to investing, and that can hurt them. But insights into their investment goals can help.
- Hydropower was king of 'green,' but not anymore @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Hydropower, which by itself has accounted for most of the renewable energy generated in the U.S. for years, is no longer a majority of one.
- A tough pill for pensioners to swallow @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Both corporate and public pensions remain short of having enough money to pay out what they've promised, despite recent asset increases.
- How McDonald's makes its menu @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
CNBC lifts the veil on the McDonald's test kitchen to learn how McDonald's items go from idea to menu boards.
- Three trades to go before the closing bell @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The "Halftime Report" traders give their final trades of the show.
- Oil firms are swimming in data they don't use @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The energy industry's failure to use the data it collects means it's not as efficient as it could be, leaving money on the table.
- Feds auction $13.5M worth of Silk Road bitcoins CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Dollar-euro parity matter of when not if: Strategist CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Where the most millionaires are moving-and fleeing @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
According to a new study, more millionaires than ever are looking for homes in other countries.
- Snuggie vendor settles deception claims for $8M @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Customers claimed that Allstar Marketing Group, which sells products through infomercials, hid charges with confusing ads.
- A 'Goldilocks economy' for commercial real estate @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
This is a "Goldilocks economy" for commercial real estate - not too cold, not too hot, but just right, says Colliers economist Andrew J. Nelson.
- Apple Watch won't move the needle: Analyst @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
While it is an interesting product, the Apple Watch will not be enough to move the needle for the company, one analyst said Thursday.
- Alibaba expiration has traders betting on new lows @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
A lockup expiration later this month has traders betting Alibaba shares could hit new lows.
- Chief digital officers: Here today, gone tomorrow? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Since 2012 the number of chief digital officers has been doubling each year to 1,000 CDOs at the end of 2014. Yet this trend may only be transitory.
- Apple may be planning a waterproof iPhone @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Apple may finally give us the iPhone feature we have always wanted.
- Too big to fail banks just keep getting bigger CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Etsy IPO will show if do-gooders can make money CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Dunkin' to ditch powdered sugar additive: Report @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Dunkin' Donuts plans to remove titanium dioxide from all powdered sugar, Dow Jones reports.
- Europe markets cheered by ECB as it sets date for QE CNBC - 6 hours ago
- The small US town holding billions in black gold @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Cushing, Oklahoma, is a sleepy town with 8,000 people. It's also the intense focus of every major player in the oil market right now.
- Four key trends in mobile advertising now CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Cuban: Tech bubble worse now than 15 years ago CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Why 13-inch iPad delay may be good news for Apple @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The reported delay in production of Apple's 12.9-inch iPad could actually be good news for the tech giant, analysts say.
- BATS CEO: We're too busy for an IPO @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The new CEO of BATS Global Markets told the Kansas City Business Journal that his company is not planning an IPO now.
- Hard knock life: Jay Z faces defeat in Aspiro bid @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jay Z has shown a growing interest in purchasing Swedish streaming service Aspiro, however, reports suggest shareholders may refuse his $56m bid.
- Cramer: ECB's QE is a declaration of trade war CNBC - 8 hours ago
- 4 costly marketing mistakes for start-ups @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Learning to walk the walk the hard way, a top marketing executive reveals all the mistakes he made when first trying to market his company.
- ECB to start its bond-buying program on Monday CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Any euro recovery could hurt US stocks: Trader CNBC - 8 hours ago
- ECB QE great, but reforms needed: Cyprus Fin Min CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Iraq, Iran and Libya are wildcards for oil: Expert CNBC - 9 hours ago
- One-time Internet darling's big bet for a turnaround @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Zynga is giving the world its first glimpse of action game "Dawn of Titans," which the company is counting on to revive growth and profitability.