- Holiday shoppers have more 'Made in USA' choices CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
- 10 cool American-made gifts to give-and get @ CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
With the holiday shopping countdown on, see our list of 10 cool gift ideas-from men's suit jackets to hand-forged copper bowls. And all American-made.
- McKinsey: The world needs $57 trillion to grow CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Apple blows bubbles with Carl Icahn's money CNBC - 5 hours ago
- US report card: $115,000 for a C minus? CNBC - 5 hours ago
- [video] 2014 will be better market year: Pro @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Kenny Polcari, O'Neil Securities, and Warren Meyers, Illustro Trading, discuss market growth going into 2014.
- [video] Sequester spending caps are the law: Pro @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Discussing a deal within Congress to end stimulus, with Doug Holtz-Eakin, American Action Forum president; Tracy Sefl, Democratic strategist; and Lenwood Brooks, Policy director for Public Note.
- [video] Fragile recovery: Pro @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Robert Reich, former U.S Labor Secretary, and Jim Pethokoukis, The American Enterprise Institute, discuss today's jobs numbers and the economy. Reich says the recovery has some legs.
- [video] Obamacare safety net for insurance companies: Pro @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Discussing the Obamacare bailout, with Hadley Heath, Independent Women's Forum; Tracy Sefl, Democratic strategist; and Jim Pethokoukis, The American Enterprise Institute.
- Cramer: Ulta, Five Below - Just how broken? @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
With both Ulta and Five Below slipping sharply on Friday, Jim Cramer said it's time to step back and reassess.
- Pinterest: A holiday gold mine for retailers @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
The service has become a major force in holiday retail, helping consumers find products and stores market to the right consumers.
- Lightning Round: Red Hat, CVR Energy and More @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Now where do stocks go? Here's a hint: Ho ho ho @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
traders expect to see a fairly merry market clear on through December now that the November jobs report is out of the way.
- [video] Xoom in the penalty box? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer shares why he thinks Western Digital is the best way to play the money transfer business. Xoom's growth may be intact but it is not yet a safe buy.
- Cramer: Asia typhoon swipes at US stock @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Jim Cramer always tells investors to know what you own. Otherwise you're vulnerable. Even to a typhoon.
- Cramer: Down almost 30% ytd, love this laggard? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Cramer's always on the lookout for laggards with potential. He's spotted something. Get details here!
- [video] MDR could end up being terrific comeback story: Cramer @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer explains why he thinks McDermott's new CEO David Dickson is the right guy to turn the company around.
- [video] The Week Ahead: 'Volcker Rule' vote @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories.
- [video] The Week That Was: Detroit goes bankrupt @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks back at the week's top business and financial stories.
- Game Plan: Cramer's strategy for week ahead @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
With the calendar careening toward Christmas retail will be top of mind next week as investors look for any and all signs of strength or weakness.
- [video] We got a picture-perfect labor report: Cramer @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer calls today's employment data a "Cinderella" number that gave people reason to stop selling bonds and start buying back stocks.
- [video] Dylan's guitar brings nearly $1 million @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Christie's announced today the 1964 Fender Stratocaster electric guitar owned and used by Bob Dylan on various occasions including his groundbreaking electric performance at the Newport Folk Festival in ...
- [video] Options Action Web Extra @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Web-only investment advice from Scott Nations, Nationsshares.
- [video] The Final Call @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders discuss the stocks they'll be watching next week.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- The market's weekly winners and losers @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
The S&P 500 continues to soar, but a Nobel warns of a stock bubble and 'the smartest guys in the room' get plenty wrong: This week's market winners and losers.
- [video] Press the short in Home Depot? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
No room left to run on Home Depot? Pressing the short, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- Kudlow Youth Summit: Pres. Obama Losing Young Voters? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
On CNBC Thursday night, 'The Kudlow Report' gathered a small youth summit of his own to gauge college student reaction to a sobering poll on President Obama's ratings among young voters. Among the participants: ...
- [video] The contrarian case for buying bonds @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Making bold bond calls, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Why casinos will stay hot @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Cashing in on casinos, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- [video] What's behind the sell-off in social stocks? @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Discussing sell-off in Facebook, Twitter and Pandora as the market soars, with CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Options Action traders.
- GM does a U-turn on Chevy in Europe @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
General Motors is dropping Chevy as its No. 1 brand for mass-market vehicles in Europe and is making Opel its primary mainstream line.
- [video] Door is open for Fed to taper: Pro @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Jon Hilsenrath, The Wall Street Journal, thinks the Fed could taper in the next few weeks. He feels comfortable that whatever the Fed does at the December meeting, Bernanke and Yellen agree on.
- [video] Norse Energy to sue NY over fracking report @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Thomas West, attorney for Norse Energy, discusses why the company will sue New York State if the environmental impact report on fracking is not released soon. He says he's sure fracking can be done safely....
- [video] CNBC.com hotlist @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
CNBC.com's Managing Editor Allen Wastler reports public pension woes, Obamacare, and Starbucks are the hottest topics for readers on CNBC.com.
- [video] Deep December freeze: 1,300 Dallas flights cancelled @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore reports frigid winter weather from Dallas, Texas and its impact on travel and power outages.
- [video] Domino's CEO: Our drone 'much cooler' than Amazon's @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Weighing in on "drone delivery, Patrick Doyle, Domino's Pizza CEO and president, tells CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera it is a long ways out but they are pushing on technology.
- The other 'football': More in US heading to games @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Don't look now, but U.S. soccer is achieving major goals. MLS attendance outranks the NBA and NHL, and the league hopes to reach 24 teams by 2020.
- [video] Domino's CEO: Lot of growth coming from Asia @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Patrick Doyle, Domino's Pizza CEO and president, weighs in on growth in Asia and the minimum wage debate. The minimum wage hike will hurt the people it is designed to help; it's going to slow job growth ...
- Stocks end sharply higher on jobs data; S&P halts 5-day losing streak @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
U.S. stocks ran sharply higher on Friday, with the S&P 500 bouncing back after a five-day drop, after an upbeat November jobs report.
- These 12 banks are the heart of monetary policy @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
During the financial crisis an important shift took place in the way the fed funds market works. Now it's dominated by 12 banks unknown to the public.
- [video] Treasury market 'shrugging off data': Pro @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Should bond yields have gone higher on jobs data? Bob Iaccino, TopstepTrader thinks the Treasury market thinks the Fed has its "taper schedule" set already. CNBC's Bob Pisani and Sheila Dharmarajan, ...
- [video] Volcker Rule vote Tuesday @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
CNBC's Kayla Tausche explains the Volcker Rule wants to prevent banks from placing outsized trades using their own money. The rule is set to be approved on Tuesday.
- [video] 'Classic fear' in gold market: Pro @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Making sense of the moves in gold, with Larry McDonald of Newedge USA; FM contributor Tim Seymour; and JJ Burns of JJ Burns & Company. "I think there is tremendous capitulation in gold," says ...
- [video] End of 31-year run of bull market bond run: Pro @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Digging into current market conditions, with FM contributor Tim Seymour; writer and private investor Evan Newmark; and CNBC contributor Greg Ip.
- [video] Obamacare data errors could delay coverage @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
CNBC's Dan Mangan talks about a surprisingly large percentage of Obamacare enrollments that contain data problems that could delay the delivery of health coverage.
- [video] Fugitives added to FBI Cyber's Most Wanted List @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
CNBC's Scott Cohn reports that the FBI doubled the number of fugitives on its Cyber's Most Wanted list. Collectively, the new fugitives comprised millions of computers to gain millions of dollars.
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Oil to hit $100 per barrel? @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
CNBC's Sharon Epperson discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets and looks ahead to where oil and precious metals are likely headed next week.
- [video] Santa Claus is comin'... to Wall Street @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Is there really a Santa Claus rally in effect? Retail numbers come in next week, and investors will be looking for taper talk from the Fed. With CNBC's Patti Domm.