- [video] What is the significance of stolen passports for MH370? @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Alastair Newton, Senior Political Analyst at Nomura, discusses the significance of the case of stolen passports in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
- Asian shares mostly higher despite uninspiring Wall Street handover @ CNBC - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Asian stocks shrugged off an uninspiring close on Wall Street, to rebound at Tuesday's open.
- Search for missing Malaysia jet enters third day @ CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
The hunt expanded for a Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing nearly three days ago with 239 people aboard.
- [video] Policies keep us in stunted economic growth: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
Discussing the relationship between company profits, and stock growth, and the state of the economic recovery, with Larry Glazer, Mayflower Advisors, and Jeffrey Kleintop, LPL Financial.
- [video] Yoma's foray into Myanmar @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
Serge Pun, Executive Chairman of Yoma Strategic Holdings, speaks to CNBC's Asia Squawk Box about the firm's expansion into the fields of education, agriculture and logistics in Myanmar.
- [video] Kudlow: Very poor recovery @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
CNBC's Larry Kudlow shares his analysis of current market conditions, and advice for investors.
- [video] Deciphering China's weak February trade data @ CNBC - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
Patrick Bennett, FX Strategist at CIBC, discusses the below-view Chinese exports data for the month of February, that was released last Saturday.
- [video] Income inequality under Obamacare @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
Labor unions are complaining Obamacare creates more income inequality. Former Clinton White House official David Goodfriend; Republican pollster & strategist John McLaughlin; and Paul Howard, Manhattan ...
- [video] More help arrives as search for MH370 continues @ CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) and Boeing are joining search efforts for Malaysia Airline flight 370 on Tuesday. Greg Feith, Former Senior Air Safety Investigator at the NTSB, outlines ...
- [video] MH370 rescue effort unlikely to ease territorial tensions @ CNBC - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
The search for missing aircraft MH370 has spurred a concerted rescue effort across Asia. However, Alastair Newton, Senior Political Analyst at Nomura, doesn't think this will ease territorial disputes ...
- Football clubs can't buy success: Study @ CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Piling cash into Australian Football League clubs only has a modest impact on team success, University of Melbourne research has found.
- [video] US LNG permits moving way too slow: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
Why LNG exports make sense, and why the government needs to speed up approvals, with Michael S. Smith, Freeport LNG Chairman & CEO, and Daniel Yergin, IHS Vice Chairman.
- [video] 'Crimea is lost': Nomura @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Alastair Newton, Senior Political Analyst at Nomura, explains why he thinks Ukraine and its Western allies have lost hold of Crimea, as the latter prepares for a referendum to join Russia on Sunday.
- Yuan weakness adds wrinkle to EM debt concerns @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Yuan weakness may spike some companies' carry trades, adding further concern over emerging market corporate balance sheets amid rising offshore debt.
- [video] Sen. Rubio: Need higher paying jobs @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) says we want a tax code that says the more you invest in the economy, the less you have to pay Uncle Sam. He shares his message for businesses with money overseas.
- [video] Mystery surrounds Malaysia Airline flight 370 @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
Alastair Newton, Senior Political Analyst at Nomura, says a lack of signals from the missing MH370 aircraft deepens the mystery surrounding the plane, which lost contact with air traffic control on Saturday ...
- [video] Ukraine PM traveling to US @ CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
NBC's Ian Williams reports the Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk will be traveling to the U.S. to meet President Obama in Washington.
- [video] Search for Malaysia Flight 370 intensifies @ CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
CNBC's Sri Jegarajah reports it's now the fourth day in the search for Malaysia Air Flight 370.
- [video] Expect BOJ's monetary stimulus by June: Tempus @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Bank of Japan concludes a two-day policy meeting later on Tuesday and no action is expected, says John Doyle, Director of Markets at Tempus. He expects the central bank to ramp up monetary stimulus ...
- [video] Louisiana Gov.: American ingenuity still works @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (R) discusses his efforts in the natural gas revolution, as well as Louisiana's accelerating economy. "Louisiana's economy has grown 50 percent faster than the national ...
- [video] Why are there no distress signals from MH370? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Mark Weiss, Civil Aviation Team Lead at The Spectrum Group, discusses what could have happened to Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 and why rescue missions have failed to locate any signals from the aircraft....
- [video] Nucor CEO: DRI quality at 'world class standards' @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Nucor CEO John Ferriola discusses the impact of the natural gas revolution on U.S. manufacturing, and how using high quality DRI pellets, or direct reduced iron, lowers its costs and energy consumption ...
- [video] Is China on a 'mission impossible'? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Bill Smead, CEO & CIO at Smead Capital Management, explains why he thinks China is on a 'mission impossible' to stimulate lending based simply on a fall in short-term interest rates.
- Cramer's bayou adventure: Boundless profits @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Jim Cramer is willing to do anything to make you money. That includes a road trip for a first-hand look at the energy revolution in the Gulf.
- [video] Energy XXI Limited CEO: 95% success rate on development wells @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Energy XXI Limited founder, Chairman & CEO John D. Schiller Jr. provides insight on his company's purchase of Exxon Mobil's assets.
- [video] Explaining China's credit and yuan puzzle @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Chinese yuan posted its biggest one-day fall on Monday, while a fall in short-term interest rates fueled talk that China's central bank may be easing monetary policy. CNBC's Deirdre Wang Morris tells ...
- [video] Search for MH370 enters fourth day @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CNBC's Sri Jegarajah reports from Kuala Lumpur on latest developments in the search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370.
- Buckle up! Stocks in 'risky territory': Bogle @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Stocks are likely to suffer in the short term, but jumping in and out of the market is not a smart move for most investors, said Jack Bogle.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Urban Outfitters 'gotta get brand back on track': Trader @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Urban Outfitters dropped after a mixed Q4 earnings report, says CNBC's Courtney Reagan.
- [video] Options Action: Is Freeport a goldmine? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
"Fast Money's" Dan Nathan explains why Freeport-McMoRan is down about 7.5 percent in the last week, and how to profit from using options on the stock.
- [video] iTunes Festival comes stateside @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Why Apple is at this year's South By Southwest conference, with CNBC.com's Cadie Thompson.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Gartman shorts crude @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Dennis Gartman of The Gartman Letter, explains why he is long stocks and short crude oil. The "Fast Money" traders weigh in.
- [video] Copper's weak, I'm on sidelines: Gartman @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Copper plunged on weak China export data. Dennis Gartman of The Gartman Letter, says he bought gold and sold copper a few weeks ago.
- [video] Samsung's cheap, I'd own it: Trader @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders dig into the smartphone war, and how HTC fits in the space.
- [video] HTC wins smartphone of the year @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Jason MacKenzie, HTC Americas president, weighs in on the HTC One leaks, and says the HTC One was voted the smartphone of the year for 2013.
- Stocks may be at record highs-but so are earnings @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
As stock prices continue to find all-time highs, so do earnings per share. That could mean the market is still cheap.
- [video] UBS boosts Facebook price target @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
"Fast Money" trader Brian Kelly says he's been wrong on Facebook almost from the beginning. He bought Twitter today.
- After-hours buzz: Urban Outfitters, Fuel-Tech & More @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Monday:
- [video] S&P & Fed having a 'game of chicken': Fleckenstein @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Discussing current market conditions, with Bill Fleckenstein, Fleckenstein Capital president. "I want to be ready for when it's time to get short," he says.
- What do Chinese exports say about US retail sales? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The weather card could be in play again in coming days, and it won't merely be used by investors to shrug off disappointing data on the labor market.
- [video] Hult Prize finalists @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The Hult Prize is a start-up accelerator for budding social entrepreneurs. Hult Prize founder and CEO Ahmad Ashkar, discusses the program to help solve some of the world's toughest challenges.
- [video] CNBC hot list: Passport checks, Snowden & divorce @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
CNBC.com Managing Editor Allen Wastler says CNBC.com readers are diving into 3 stories in particular, including one on passport checks overseas, as well as the best predictor for divorce.
- [video] Mall of America to double its size @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The Mall of America in Minnesota plans to get bigger and better. Maureen Bausch, Mall of America executive VP of business development, provides insight into the planned construction.
- Why a high-tech jet is so hard to find @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Experts say the technology used to track an airplane is state of the art, and more sophisticated than anything you'll find in a consumer device.
- Europe shares close lower as China data weighs @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
European shares closed lower lower on Monday with basic resources stocks weighing heavily on bourses after weak data from China over the weekend.
- [video] GM hires outside law firms @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
General Motors is hiring two outside law firms to oversee its ignition switch recall investigation. CNBC's Phil LeBeau reports on The New York Times' article blasting NHTSA.
- [video] Never would have bought a Chevy Cobalt: Ruddy family @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Mary and Leo Ruddy's daughter was tragically killed in 2010 when her Chevy Cobalt suffered what the family believes was an ignition switch failure while driving. Mary Ruddy says "we have no answers, ...
- Urban Outfitters earnings beat, but revenue trails @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Urban Outfitters delivered quarterly earnings that handily topped analysts' expectations on Monday, but revenue came up short.