- What to do about Silicon Valley's color problem? @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
The tech sector's lack of diversity has been widely chronicled, but how do companies like Google, Apple and Facebook solve the problem?
- Disney hit gets 'Frozen' in time, and on stage @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Disney's smash animated hit "Frozen" is still breaking records after more than a year, but in a cooler way-both literal and metaphorical.
- #Give me money: Donating via social media @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Socially conscious start-ups are re-imagining how we interact and donate to charities by using technology and social media.
- Skullcandy plants its flag in headphone wars @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Headphone-maker Skullcandy has had a big year, and the company's CEO has a plan to keep the good times rolling through the holidays and beyond.
- Taylor Swift loves NYC-and NYC loves her back @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Taylor Swift's popular track "Welcome to New York" is actually part of a campaign to promote New York City tourism.
- Lightning Round: Sell half of this on Monday @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 8:03 PM EST
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Generic Mad Money Contemplate @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 7:50 PM EST
---------------------------------------------------------- Read more from Mad Money with Jim Cramer Cramer Remix: Blessing this energy stock Cramer: What Amazon doesn't have this holiday season Competition ...
- Cramer's executive cut: CEO's on oil, tech & more @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 7:19 PM EST
From Honeywell to Restoration Hardware, some of the biggest CEOs in the game give their take on today's market to Jim Cramer.
- Celebrity Instagram accounts hit hard by 'purge' @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Celebrity egos and Instagram accounts took a major blow following this week's "Instapurge," leading to huge loss of followers in celeb accounts.
- Doubt oil will go much lower: Gartman @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 7:14 PM EST
Noted investor Dennis Gartman told CNBC he's like to think oil is stabilizing, with the vast majority of the move over.
- What's next after a wild week in the market @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 7:00 PM EST
After a week of high-octane turbulence, stocks have a good chance of drifting higher in the week ahead, giving the year a bullish finale.
- Cramer Remix: Buy this stock for your kids @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:59 PM EST
It's his annual appeal. "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer wants you to place a couple shares of this stock in the stockings.
- Red Hat CEO to Cramer: Sony attack a major problem @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:44 PM EST
Jim Cramer spoke with Red Hat CEO on how widespread the attack on Sony could be. Is this open sourced technology biz vulnerable to attack?
- Cramer: You're a beggar, not a chooser @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:30 PM EST
Missed the market rally this week? Jim Cramer's got your back! He gives two key tips for investors, along with his secret on what to look for.
- Congress should screen "The Interview": Sherman @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:28 PM EST
Threats from North Korea should not stop Americans from seeing the movie "The Interview," Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif., said Friday.
- Your first trade for Monday @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:22 PM EST
The "Fast Money" traders give their final trades of the day.
- Cramer game plan: Unspoken rules of Wall Street @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:14 PM EST
No news is good news! Cramer shares the unspoken rules of the market as we approach year end, and what he's got his eye on.
- The Sony hack and Kim Jong Un's cyberallies @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 6:03 PM EST
A U.S. official's mention of a possible China connection in the Sony hack addresses an interesting question: Did North Korea act alone and unabetted?
- Sony: Let's be clear-'The Interview' isn't over @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 5:33 PM EST
Sony said theaters' decision not to show "The Interview" forced the studio to halt the release, adding that it still hoped to distribute the film.
- Low oil prices: Double-edged sword for banks @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Less cash flow from oil companies could pinch loan payments to banks but more gas savings in consumers' wallets will create new business.
- Biggest weekly gain in nearly two years for S&P 500 CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 4:10 PM EST
- Psst, still need gift ideas? We've got you covered @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 4:02 PM EST
If you're headed to the mall and you've put off your shopping because you don't know what gifts to buy, we've got you covered.
- Obama: Sony should have called me before pulling film @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 3:37 PM EST
Obama said he wished Sony had spoken with him before pulling "The Interview," so he could tell them not to cave into hackers' threats.
- Icelandair hotel serves cocktail named 'apartheid' @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:56 PM EST
A vodka cocktail served in one of Icelandair's hotels was named 'Apartheid.'
- Inside Minecraft founder's $70 million bachelor pad @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Minecraft founder Markus Persson is the ultimate bachelor-35 years old, a billionaire, and newly single. And now he's got the ultimate bachelor pad to live out his dream.
- Red Hat grows, but can it profit from free? @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:54 PM EST
As the company grows and open source spreads, companies have yet to make a model as profitable as traditional software companies.
- US considers adding N Korea back on terror list @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:53 PM EST
The FBI says an investigation has found information to confirm North Korea's involvement in the Sony cyberattack.
- Coal ash labeled as nonhazardous waste: EPA @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:30 PM EST
The Environmental Protection Agency announced on Friday the first national regulations for the safe disposal of coal ash from power plants.
- These companies can weather the oil pullback: Pro @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:26 PM EST
Oil at $50 a barrel is not going to scare some producers, and investors should focus on companies with core acreage in good basins, said Mike Kelly.
- Currency war: Where's the next battlefield? CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:25 PM EST
- Nearly 10M move to Medicaid since Obamacare launch @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:15 PM EST
The Medicaid enrollment rate is 17 percent higher than what was the average monthly enrollment right before Obamacare started.
- Did Russia, North Korea change the market game? @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Some big news this week, including Russia and North Korea. Did any change the game for the market? NYSE floor trader Kenny Polcari weighs in.
- Caramel apples may cause deadly poisoning: CDC @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:48 PM EST
Some commercially produced caramel apples may have caused an outbreak of food poisoning linked to five deaths.
- How a freight bill went from $5,000 to $68,000 @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:39 PM EST
A small maker of exercise equipment ended up moving its product by air because of shipping problems on the West Coast, nearly wiping out its profit.
- 'Lumberjack chic': Demand for L.L.Bean boot soars @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:28 PM EST
L.L.Bean has seen such a surge in demand for its iconic "Bean" boot, that it's had to double its manufacturing capacity.
- Oil price slide hits exporter currencies @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:24 PM EST
As oil prices have fallen, currencies of developing countries that rely heavily on exports have been sliding.
- $125K teacher salary? Works at this school: Study CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:18 PM EST
- Chart shows oil rig count may have long way to fall @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:18 PM EST
Oil rig count numbers have a long way to drop, late to chase the price fall in gas prices.
- How Yahoo may merge, and why March 2015 is key @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:11 PM EST
Dreams of a merger between AOL and Yahoo haven't vanished, but investors will need to wait for a series of events to unfold before getting their wish.
- Midday movers: Sony, IBM, Red Hat & More CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:10 PM EST
- Rand Paul in Twitter tirade against Rubio over Cuba @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:10 PM EST
Rand Paul disagrees with his Republican colleague Marco Rubio over the administration's easing of relations with Cuba-pretty vehemently, in fact.
- Not done shopping? Try these last-minute strategies @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:09 PM EST
So you missed the holiday deadline for free standard shipping. Oops. Try these last-minute gifting strategies.
- McD's a 'joint employer,' violated rights: NLRB @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:05 PM EST
The National Labor Relations Board issued complaints against McDonald's franchisees and McDonald's USA, their franchisor, as joint employers.
- How low gas prices fuel the housing market CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:01 PM EST
- No time to charge? Tesla now offers battery swap @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 1:00 PM EST
Tesla has opened its first battery-swap station, as it takes the next step in eliminating range anxiety and inconvenience for electric vehicle owners.
- Smoke 'em if you got 'em: Cuban cigars are coming CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 12:39 PM EST
- What to expect from Washington, or NOT, in 2015 @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 12:34 PM EST
Washington was vastly transformed in 2014 with a very uncertain outlook for the year ahead. Politico's Ben White offers some predictions.
- Filler' up: Booming biz for gas station stocks @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 12:19 PM EST
As oil prices hold at lows, gas station stocks such as CST Brands and Murphy USA may be the best way to play the energy sector, analysts said.
- Where would Cisco (and its CEO) be without her? @ CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 11:49 AM EST
Few people in tech worked harder over the past 24 years than Debbie Gross. She's executive assistant to John Chambers, the legendary CEO of Cisco.
- Look for up to 15% market upside in 2015: Pro CNBC - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 11:19 AM EST