- ECB now faces another battle: Dealing with Greece @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
The ECB faces another task: Dealing with Greece. Syriza is seen in power after Sunday's election, and has plans for how to deal with Greece's debt.
- All Greek to me: What may happen in crucial vote CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Flying round-trip? You're probably paying too much @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Don't book that round-trip flight before trying these travel tricks to get a better deal.
- Bocelli moves from opera to charity work @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Andrea Bocelli was at Davos this week, where the singer accepted his latest award. However, it wasn't for his vocals, but rather his charity work.
- Obama flunks common sense economics: Kudlow @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Rather than name-calling President Obama's proposals, Republicans must draw a clear line between their worldview and his lack of economic sense.
- Porn moving into the mainstream? Not quite @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Parts of mainstream society are embracing adult entertainment, but other segments are still deeply resistant to the industry's cultural import.
- Davos: Land of the $43 hot dog and $55 salad @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
In the wake of the Swiss franc's surge, some of the food prices around town in Davos are proving to be a little hard to stomach. Thanks SNB!
- Bankers can't improve 'behind a prison cell': CEO @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Global leaders have argued over what place in the world the financial system should now have.
- Picking the Super Bowl champs like 'a coin toss' @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
New England Patriots versus Seattle Seahawks are evenly matched in this super bowl, based on an aggregation of sports prediction methods
- Relax-it's all under control, officials tell Davos @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Global policymakers and businessmen ended Davos on an optimistic note, citing the effects of low oil prices and aggressive monetary policy in Europe.
- The only retirement guide you'll ever need @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Retirement guides run the gamut-from stating the obvious to engaging in scare tactics. Here's a checklist of things to do to boost your savings.
- Wacky investment ideas that make you go 'Hmmm ...' @ CNBC - Sat, Jan 24, 2015 9:00 AM EST
Financial advisors sometimes find themselves steering clients away from oddball investment ideas, from strip club start-ups to marijuana farms.
- Lightning Round: These stocks bottomed last week @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 7:36 PM EST
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer Remix: Follow the leaders to market victory @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 7:24 PM EST
Whether it's football or the stock market, leadership matters. "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer on the CEOs who have serious game.
- 4 ways to play the currency wars CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:54 PM EST
"Fast Money" traders looked at plays in exchange-traded funds that would yield gains with choppy currencies.
- Cramer: Enough! Do better, UPS & McDonald's @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:33 PM EST
These two CEOs are due for a run on Jim Cramer's wall of shame. Time to take some action and put the CEOs on the chopping block.
- Cramer: This tech is killing it in Europe & China @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:21 PM EST
Jim Cramer spoke to the CEO of the tech company that actually has growth in both Europe & China right now.
- Cramer's plan for biggest earnings week of the year @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:20 PM EST
Next week marks the most important earnings week of the year, and Jim Cramer thinks a few companies will surprise investors.
- Goodbye geeks, hello guns! Porn's new partners @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 6:04 PM EST
The annual porn convention is now running at the same time as the SHOT Show-the annual convention for firearms and hunting. Here's why it matters.
- Your first trade for Monday, January 26 @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 5:49 PM EST
The "Fast Money" traders give their final trades of the day.
- Obama's tax plan will help GOP: Huckabee @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 5:40 PM EST
Potential 2016 presidential contender Mike Huckabee weighs in on Obama's possible move to tax college savings plans and whether he'll run for president.
- ECB stimulus may ease Greek-election concerns CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 5:32 PM EST
- Mechanics union sues American Airlines @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 5:27 PM EST
A mechanics union has filed a lawsuit against American Airlines alleging that the company's managers pressured mechanics to breach FAA regulations.
- What stock sectors offer the best dividends? CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 5:20 PM EST
- The $2 trillion market everyone is talking about @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 5:04 PM EST
Big changes are coming in 2015 for the industry that's growing exponentially. Expect mutual funds to jump into the fray, as well as hedge funds.
- Druckenmiller: Fed policy 'fraught with...risk' @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:59 PM EST
Stan Druckenmiller believes the Federal Reserve is putting the economy at risk by continue its aggressive market intervention.
- Stocks mostly fall, curbing first weekly advance in 4 @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:55 PM EST
Stocks wobbled Friday, a day after rallying as the ECB unfurled a large asset-purchase program, as investors considered earnings and energy costs.
- Euro, dollar to hit parity by 2016: Economist CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:36 PM EST
- Nibble on these top restaurant stocks: Analyst CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:35 PM EST
- Warming ocean could kill 90% of Great Barrier Reef @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:22 PM EST
The effects of climate change could reduce the world's largest collection of coral reef, an area about the size of Japan, to a sliver of itself.
- Scientists unboil an egg, and it may be a big deal @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:13 PM EST
The ability to unfold a protein and return it to its original state could save a lot of money in everything from cancer research to food production.
- Another tax-free way to save for college @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:12 PM EST
If 529 plans get taxed, a Roth IRA can be another tax-free option for saving for college.
- Pro: Buy Amazon now CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 4:09 PM EST
- Producers can't keep drilling at $45 oil: Pickens @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:55 PM EST
Energy tycoon Boone Pickens predicted Friday that oil prices would be back near $70 or $80 a barrel by the fourth quarter of this year.
- Most of French Laundry's stolen wine recovered @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:43 PM EST
Law enforcement officials have recovered the majority of the rare wines stolen from the world renowned French Laundry restaurant.
- In new emails, Madoff defends his dead sons @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:42 PM EST
Bernard Madoff is insisting he acted alone in his epic fraud, according to new emails from the convicted Ponzi scammer.
- NASCAR's $146 million man @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:37 PM EST
Jeff Gordon has earned $146 million in his career on the track in NASCAR races. 2015 will be his final season.
- Anheuser-Busch buys another craft brewer @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:32 PM EST
Anheuser-Busch InBev is buying Seattle-based Elysian Brewing Company for an undisclosed amount.
- Russia's struggles hit home at Miami yacht party @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:26 PM EST
Russian business owners in the United States feel pressure from the ruble's collapse and the country's ongoing downturn.
- Scottish scientists slow the speed of light @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:23 PM EST
A team of researchers in Scotland found that changing the shape of light can slow it down, meaning the speed of light is not as constant as thought.
- Looking to reinvent itself, Twitter launches Flock @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:21 PM EST
Twitter is taking its pitch to developers-and attempting to reinvent itself-on the road, with Twitter Flock.
- Russia's Kalashnikov now Made in the USA @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:16 PM EST
The U.S. distributor of the embargo-blocked weapons may have found a loophole-by making the guns here.
- Remember these? One-hit wonder Super Bowl ads @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 3:09 PM EST
Every year, first-time advertisers gamble millions in hopes of scoring big on game day and long afterward, but many come up short.
- Buy this hot sector to play cheap gas @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:38 PM EST
Recent economic data shows restaurants and bars are already benefiting from lower gas prices.
- Oil patch layoffs a drop in the bucket @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:35 PM EST
Lower crude prices are forcing layoffs in the oil patch, but the numbers are small compared to overall job growth.
- Obama's middle class dilemma on 529s CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:32 PM EST
- How to pawn designer sneakers and make a profit @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:24 PM EST
Chase Reed, 16 and still in high school, has opened a sneaker pawn shop in Harlem with his dad. And yes, they're making a profit.
- Three Chinese tech companies to watch this year @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:15 PM EST
Chinese tech companies are going global and pouring money into international markets. Here are the ones to watch.
- Power Play: S&P Target 2,200 @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:03 PM EST
Wall Street strategists give Power Lunch their S&P year-end target.
- Act fast! These McDonald's items going away @ CNBC - Fri, Jan 23, 2015 2:03 PM EST
The next time you walk into a McDonald's, the menu will likely look a little different.