- 'Swifties' take a gamble on Taylor's love in Chinese online marketplace @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
The Chinese online marketplace Taobao now sells breakup insurance promising to pay double if singer Taylor Swift's newest romance comes to an end.
- Trump starts tracking and targeting fans with online ad software @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
Donald Trump's lean media strategy is turning more sophisticated as the candidate starts collecting data on visitors to his website.
- Gold's upside is limited, says Goldman's global commodities research head @ CNBC - 19 minutes ago
The signs say gold may be topping out, but it is still a good hedge during this market uncertainty, Goldman's Jeffrey Currie says.
- Investors should take advantage of the panic, says strategist @ CNBC - 37 minutes ago
There's a strong probability that the emotional intensity we've had over the last couple of days eventually starts to wind down, Jim Paulsen says.
- Central banks low on ammo as Brexit slams markets @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
Financial market turmoil from the U.K. Brexit vote couldn't come at a worse time for the world's major central banks.
- After-hours buzz: Chipotle, SolarCity, Carnival & more @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell Monday: Chipotle Mexican Grill, SolarCity, Carnival and more.
- Short-term pain ahead for US banks, but there is some good news, analyst says @ CNBC - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
These are the issues facing U.S. banks after the Brexit vote, CLSA's Mike Mayo says. However, there is good news.
- UK pound's slide threatens global growth CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- Wimbledon prize money just got chopped by $360,000, thanks to Brexit @ CNBC - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Britain's vote to leave the European Union has hit the tennis lawns, too.
- Williams stock falls after judge rules on ETE merger @ CNBC - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
Williams Companies dipped about 3 percent as the completion of its $33 billion merger with Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) came into question.
- HeartWare stock leaps after Medtronic acquisition @ CNBC - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
HeartWare stock soared more than 90 percent on news that the company will be acquired by Medtronic in a transaction valued at about $1.1 billion.
- GW Pharmaceuticals shares soar amid results for epilepsy treatment @ CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
The drug, a treatment option for people with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, has been shown to reduce the number of monthly seizures in some patients.
- European banks rocked again as investors digest Brexit vote @ CNBC - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Banks in Europe saw their stocks fall sharply for a second straight session as the United Kingdom's historic vote last week weighed.
- Trump slams Warren as a 'fraud,' 'racist' for claiming Native American heritage @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
The New York businessman also said that the senator has used her ancestry to advance her career.
- Dow closes down more than 250 points at lowest since mid-March CNBC - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
- How to protect your 401(k) after Brexit: Ric Edelman @ CNBC - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Ric Edelman advised individuals who don't need to access their savings for at least five to 10 years to ignore Brexit.
- Four-Star Fund Manager Finds Value Amid Sell-Off @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
Top Manager Manager Finds Value Amid Sell-Off
- This theory explains why dogs may be able to detect diseases @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
The research could lead to the development of new medical sensors that can warn patients about potential symptoms.
- Another Brexit cause: Bad marketing on the part of the 'remain' side CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
- Londoners lost some sleep over Brexit, their fitness trackers show @ CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Technology company Jawbone confirmed what we all probably expected: Londoners lost some sleep the night they voted to leave the European Union.
- Here's who you have to call for a 'Ghostbusters' inspired burger @ CNBC - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
A burger chain in Japan is honoring the reboot of "Ghostbusters" with unique menu items, including a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man-inspired burger.
- Buy these Brexit-proof trades @ CNBC - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
The "Halftime Report" experts talk sectors that will withstand the Brexit volatility
- Brexit could change the rules of the game for tech investors, says VC @ CNBC - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
The normal Wall Street "checklist" may not be enough for technology investors in the long term.
- Soros, Druckenmiller among hedgies profiting in market plunge CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Scientists find a way to get all the shampoo out of the bottle @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Nanomaterials are producing self-cleaning bottles lined with materials that repel even sticky liquids and save money, waste, and mess.
- US Treasurys continue rise after Brexit vote @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices were higher Monday continuing a strong safe-haven bid after the results of the U.K. referendum on its European Union membership.
- UK needs to ‘scramble’ in trade negotiations: Fmr. commerce secretary @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Former U.S. Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez says the U.K. needs to act soon to stem the bleeding from lost trade deals after a Brexit.
- Nike worries aren't going away, even if it quashes doubters @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Following the U.K. vote to exit the European Union, a new set of questions is arising around Nike's business.
- Brexit fears deal heavy blow to chemical stocks @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Chemical stocks are taking a bigger hit than the broader market Monday on fears that the Brexit could hurt companies in the sector with exposure to Europe.
- How the Fed can fix its diversity problem @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The Fed's diversity problem ensures that its policies are unfair to those most affected by them, says Dushaw Hockett.
- US markets may look safer, but it’s really ‘buyer beware’ situation: Technician @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
U.S. markets are performing better than other global indexes after the Brexit vote, but are they protected enough?
- Watch Jay Leno get into a terrifying car crash while taping his show @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
On the set of his new show "Jay Leno's Garage," Leno went two-wheel stunt driving. Chaos ensued.
- Pepsi brings back aspartame after sharp drop in diet sales @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Pepsi, which saw diet soda sales plummet almost 11 percent in the first quarter, will reintroduce aspartame into some of its diet beverages.
- Banks rocked again as Brexit fears accelerate CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Market pullback is a ‘wake-up’ call for investors, expert says CNBC - 5 hours ago
- That sucking sound might be bank jobs moving from London to this city @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
London's position as the world's premiere financial center is bound to change in the wake of a Brexit. Dublin could step in.
- Trump's policies won't cause recession: Economist CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Brexit could spell more trouble for Trump, who supported leaving @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The market reaction to Brexit may become a new nightmare for Donald Trump's troubled campaign, Politico's Ben White says.
- Lynn Tilton changes lawyers as legal battles heat up @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The embattled distressed investor tags in new lawyers, replacing a firm that worked on the SEC’s fraud case against her.
- Steve Forbes: This election is Trump's to lose CNBC - 6 hours ago
- How Brexit could make winners out of US real estate investors CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Reaction: UK PM Cameron speaks in House of Commons @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Our live blog tracked market reaction to Britain's decision to leave the European Union. Markets extended losses.
- Stocks sink 4.1% on Brexit hangover; pound hits 31-year low CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Google CEO says this quote perfectly captures what it means to be an entrepreneur CNBC - 6 hours ago
- This is the scariest thing in the UK right now CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Turkey apologizes to Russia, raising prospects of renewed ties @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Tense relations between Ankara and Moscow look to be easing after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan apologized for having downed a Russian military jet.
- ‘Silicon Valley’ finale: What happens when VCs find out you used a click farm in Bangladesh @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The "Silicon Valley" finale offers a cautionary tale for the people of Unicornville when you lie to your investors, says VC Venky Ganesan.
- Millennials can't afford health insurance, adopt risky alternatives @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
One in 5 millennials said they cannot afford routine health-care expenses, according to a recent Harris Poll.
- Anyone can succeed by doing these 3 things, says Sirius Radio co-founder @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Martine Rothblatt says courage, persistence and passion will get you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Trump needs to stop saying how great he is if he wants to beat Clinton CNBC - 7 hours ago