- Stocks Little Changed Ahead of Bernanke; HD Rises 2% @ CNBC - 7 minutes ago
Stocks are flat as markets await Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's testimony to the Senate on Wednesday for clues as to when the Fed may begin tapering its bond-buying program.
- When to Tell the Kids They're Rich @ CNBC - 23 minutes ago
A new study from U.S. Trust suggests that millionaire parents often don't tell their children how rich they are until well into adulthood. In fact, most believed their kids should little about the family's ...
- Middle East and North Africa's Growth to Slow: IMF @ CNBC - 26 minutes ago
Economic growth in the Middle East and North Africa will moderate to 3.1 percent this year before recovering to 3.7 percent in 2014, the International Monetary Fund said in its economic outlook for the ...
- [video] Rescue & Recovery Efforts Continue in Oklahoma @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
The death toll has now dropped from 51 to 24, but some expect that number to rise, reports CNBC's Jane Wells.
- [video] Best Buy's Mixed Q1 Results @ CNBC - 47 minutes ago
CNBC's Courtney Reagan breaks down the big box retailers first quarter results.
- [video] Tornado Causes Dozens of Deaths @ CNBC - 54 minutes ago
The death toll is expected to rise, reports The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore, as the search continues for survivors after yesterday's devastating twister swept across the Midwest.
- [video] 'Berating' CEOs Doesn't Solve Tax Problem: Fiorina @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Tim Cook testifies before a Senate panel proposing tax changes that would overhaul the corporate tax code, reports CNBC's Eamon Javers & Jon Fortt. And, Carly Fiorina, former HP chairman & CEO; and William ...
- Yahoo's Mayer: Tumblr Will Operate Independently CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- Europe Shares Close Lower on Fed Fears @ CNBC - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
European shares closed narrowly lower on Tuesday, with global markets cautious amid ongoing worries the Federal Reserve may taper its bond purchase program.
- JPMorgan Averts CEO/Chair Split, Bolstering Dimon CNBC - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
- All Eyes on Fed as Traders Look for Easing Clues @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Traders seem desperate to spin every Federal Reserve pronouncement hawkishly, so everyone will be listening for clues about possible tapering off of quantitative easing when two Fed presidents speak later ...
- [video] Yahoo, Tumblr CEOs Speak Out on Deal @ CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
This is part of enhancing our growth story, said Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo! on why her company acquired blogger website Tumblr for $1.1 billion. And, David Karp, CEO of Tumblr, explains how this "mission" ...
- [video] Yahoo's Mayer: We Didn't Pay Too Much for Tumblr @ CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer talks with Carl Quintanilla about the company's $1.1 billion deal to buy Tumblr.
- President Obama: Oklahoma Will Get All the Help It Needs; Head of FEMA Going to Disaster Site @ CNBC - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
This story is developing. Please check back for further updates. Click here for the latest on the markets.
- [video] Pres. Obama on Oklahoma Disaster @ CNBC - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
Our focus is on the urgent work of rescue, said President Obama commenting on efforts to provide relief for Oklahoma after a devastating Tornado destroyed neighborhoods, and left at least 51 people dead, ...
- [video] Dimon Keeps Dual Roles at JPMorgan @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
Jamie Dimon apparently will hold on to his chairman and CEO title, reports CNBC's Kayla Tausche.
- How Much Americans Say They Need to Get By CNBC - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Foot Locker, Priceline & Freeport @ CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Cramer shares six stocks to watch, and reveals them in under 60 seconds, including Beazer Homes, Medtronic and more.
- Killer Tornado: Scenes From Oklahoma @ CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Monster. That's what they're calling the tornado that barreled through the Oklahoma City area, flinging houses and cars into the air, demolishing a school and flattening neighborhoods. Here are heartbreaking ...
- [video] Faber Report: Vodafone Posts Sales Decline @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
Vodafone's revenue fell 4.2 percent for the year that ended March 31, reports CNBC's David Faber. The "Squawk on the Street" crew discuss what this means for Verizon, who expressed interest in ...
- [video] Cramer: Lagging Dow Stock Could 'Break Out' @ CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Jim Cramer identifies one of the 30 stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average that has lagged the market's gains but is now poised to move significantly higher.
- Watch 'Dr. Doom': Rally Will End Very, Very Badly @ CNBC - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Watch 'Dr. Doom': Rally Will End Very, Very Badly
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: End of Best Buy's Run? @ CNBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
Jim Cramer explains what to watch ahead of the open. Earnings news from Home Depot and Best Buy sent both retailers in opposite directions.
- [video] JPM Narrowly Defeated Chairman/CEO Proposal @ CNBC - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
JPMorgan Chase has narrowly defeated its non-binding proposal to split the Chairman & CEO roles at the bank, reports CNBC's Kayla Tausche.
- Oklahoma Tornado Damage Could Hit $2 Billion: Expert CNBC - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Rescuers desperately search for survivors in the rubble of flattened communities a day after a 2-mile-wide tornado carved a path of destruction in Oklahoma. One expert said damage could reach $2 billion....
- [video] Cramer: Corporate Tax Code is 'Outrageous' @ CNBC - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Jim Cramer says it's a "crowd pleaser" when Congress goes after Apple for avoiding taxes, because the stock is down so far from its highs. He thinks, however, that the corporate tax code shares ...
- [video] Tuesday's Market Roadmap @ CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
The "Squawk on the Street" news team reports on today's top business headlines, including an update on a deadly tornado to hit Oklahoma; the future of Jamie Dimon's role at JPMorgan; and Tim ...
- Live Blog: JPM CEO Jamie Dimon Keeps Dual Role @ CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
All attention will be on JPMorgan Chase's Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon as he takes the stage Tuesday morning during the bank's annual shareholder meeting in Tampa, Florida.
- Plug-Based Cars Top 100,000, But Lags Expectations @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Some green-minded U.S. motorist helped the nascent battery car market reach a critical milestone this past weekend, purchasing the 100,000th plug-based vehicle, or so claims the advocacy group Plug-In ...
- [video] Cramer's Stocks to Watch: Home Depot @ CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
Don't start your trading day without finding out what CNBC's Jim Cramer is watching ahead of the opening bell.
- [video] Financials in Focus: CFOs - Part 2 @ CNBC - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
William Gerber, TD Ameritrade CFO; Tom Naratil, UBS CFO; and Timothy Sloan, Wells Fargo CFO, share their perspective on job creation and the economic recovery.
- Federal Execs to Get Millions Despite Cuts @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Despite the sequester, some high level Federal executives are scheduled to get millions of dollars bonuses, unless there's a law to stop them. But there is a case to be made for the money, says an advocate....
- [video] Financials in Focus: CFOs - Part 1 @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
William Gerber, TD Ameritrade CFO; Tom Naratil, UBS CFO and Timothy Sloan, Wells Fargo CFO, share their perspective on the impact of regulations on global banking competition.
- [video] Jamie Dimon's Big Day @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
JPMorgan's CEO will learn whether he gets to keep his chairman and CEO title after today's shareholder vote, reports CNBC's Kayla Tausche, with Michael Mayo, CLSA analyst.
- Early Movers: HD, BBY, URBN, DELL & More @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell.
- [video] Measuring Global Growth and Trade @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Kurt Kuehn, UPS CFO; and Robert Shanks, Ford Motor Company executive vice president & CFO, provide their perspective on the outlook on business and the economy.
- US Futures Flat as Investors Await Fed News @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
U.S. futures signaled a flat-to-lower Wall Street open on Tuesday, as markets in Europe and Asia remained cautious ahead of Federal Reserve chief Ben Bernanke's testimony to the Senate on Wednesday.
- [video] Does Dimon Hold Too Much Power? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
John Liu, New York City comptroller, explains why he thinks an independent chair is needed to restore investor confidence and oversee risk at any company.
- [video] Monster Tornado Kills At Least 51 in Oklahoma @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The deadly twister stayed on the ground for nearly an hour yesterday, and now emergency teams are searching for survivors and working through miles of debris, reports CNBC's Jane Wells.
- [video] Realities of Tax Repatriation @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
David Walker, Comeback America Initiative, explains his plan to reform the nation's tax code which would put the top rate at 25% and broaden the base.
- [video] Apple's CEO Heads to Capitol HIll @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Tim Cook plans to propose tax changes that encourages firms to bring home more of their offshore funds, reports CNBC's Eamon Javers.
- JPMorgan Vote Should Be 75%-25% for Dimon, Bove Says @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Ahead of the JPMorgan Chase shareholder vote Tuesday to split the chairman and CEO roles currently held by Jamie Dimon, influential banking analyst Richard Bove told CNBC that Dimon's track record should ...
- [video] Why Dimon Shouldn't Be His Own Boss: Shareholder @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Lisa Lindsley, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, explains why she thinks the roles of chairman and CEO should be split at JPMorgan.
- [video] OK Gov: We Are Still In Rescue & Recovery Stage @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Gov. Mary Fallin, (R-OK), talks with CNBC's Jane Wells, about the ongoing efforts to find victims in the aftermath of yesterday's deadly tornado that left 51 people dead.
- [video] Tornado Threat Continues Today @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
After yesterday's tornado activity, more are expected on Tuesday in Texas and Arkansas, reports Alex Wallace, The Weather Channel.
- Best Buy Warns Price Investments Could Hit Profits @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Best Buy reported weaker-than-expected revenue on Tuesday and warned that a slew of investments to win back shoppers could squeeze profits in the near term.
- It's Back: Shadow Banking Hits Post-Crisis Highs @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
What Warren Buffett once called "financial weapons of mass destruction" are firing again, with securitization and shadow banking at post-financial crisis highs. Analysts say it's both a threat ...
- Is IBM's Watson the Answer for Consumers? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Watson, the IBM computing system that conquered "Jeopardy!" on television, is launching an app business called the Watson Engagement Advisor that can be used to help consumers get answers on ...
- [video] Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A monstrous storm flattened entire neighborhoods in the suburbs of Oklahoma City, reports CNBC's Mary Thompson. And, Chuck Watson, Kinetic Analysis, provides early analysis on the damage.
- What Makes a Good Start-Up Investment @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Most people generally don't associate terms like "inferiority" or "inefficiency" with innovation. But those words are consistent with true disruptive innovations and are music to the ...