- Nasdaq posts first two-day slide in 2 months; health care drops nearly 1 pct CNBC - 14 minutes ago
- Hedge funds see largest outflows since 2009 @ CNBC - 30 minutes ago
The "Halftime Report" traders weigh in on hedge fund industry redemptions and fee structure.
- Olympic gold medalist and WNBA MVP: How burnout actually helped my career @ CNBC - 39 minutes ago
Elena Delle Donne nearly walked off the court for good, until she learned a valuable lesson from being overworked.
- States that expand Medicaid can cut Obamacare premium prices for residents @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
A new federal health analysis finds that Obamacare rates are 7 percent less in states with greater Medicaid eligibility.
- St. Jude Medical drops after Muddy Water findings of 'negligent product design' @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Shares of St. Jude Medical briefly fell more than 8 percent Thursday after Muddy Waters Capital announced the firm is short the stock.
- Mylan must still answer questions on EpiPen, Sen. Grassley says @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
There needs to be more transparency in drug pricing, and Mylan still has a lot of questions to answer, Sen. Charles Grassley said Thursday.
- Treasury Dept auctions $28B of 7-year notes at a high yield of 1.423% @ CNBC - 52 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices were higher Thursday as investors eyed the auction of $28 billion in seven-year notes.
- Mylan shares slip into negative territory @ CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Shares of Mylan held slightly lower in afternoon trade, giving up earlier gains of more than 4 percent.
- EpiPens cost just several dollars to make. Customers pay more than $600 for them @ CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
EpiPen's owner Mylan is drawing fire from consumers and politicians over the ever-rising price of the device.
- Trump surrogate calls Clinton's new campaign ad on race 'disgusting' CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- Trader bets $2 million on Wal-Mart rally @ CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
A trader has bet $2 million on a Wal-Mart rally, and Dan Nathan breaks down the trade.
- Apple and Samsung probably need each other — these curved screens show why @ CNBC - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
If Apple decides to join Samsung in releasing a phone with a curved screen, it would entwine fate of two rival smartphone makers.
- Op-Ed: Stop worrying about interest rates. Here's what we should be focusing on @ CNBC - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Janet Yellen's Jackson Hole speech won't provide the answers, says Marc Bushallow. Here's what will get the economy moving again.
- Price wars heat up as dollar store echoes Wal-Mart's battle cry @ CNBC - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Three months after Wal-Mart said it would move faster to cut prices, Dollar General said it has taken a similar approach.
- Deutsche CEO: Negative rates could have 'fatal consequences' CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
- Clinton takes 10-point national lead over Trump in post-shakeup poll CNBC - 3 hours ago
- State pension fund gap to top $1 trillion CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Tesla punches up battery life, range and speed for new Model S, Model X CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Advertisers take note of dads' larger role in back-to-school shopping @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Fathers are more involved in household shopping, especially with mobile and online purchases. It's opening up a new demographic for advertisers.
- Workday shares spike after subscription sales rise CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Labor Day travel plans may run afoul of tropical storms @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Travelers could be in for bad weather over the next week. Here's how to make sure your trip is storm-proof.
- Dollar stores can't keep up with Wal-Mart, shares slide @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Dollar Tree and Dollar General reported same-store sales results that fell short of Wall Street's expectations.
- Hollywood often not getting what it pays for from top stars CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Mylan CEO on EpiPens: The system rewards higher prices CNBC - 3 hours ago
Price increases on life-saving EpiPens have parents outraged — but the CEO of the company that makes them said no one's more frustrated than her.
- Looking for a Clinton payment for an Air Force One flight @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Clinton campaign is promising to pay for Hillary Clinton's flight aboard Air Force One with President Obama for a campaign appearance last month.
- How these entrepreneurs turned long days and sleeping in the car into a $100,000 investment @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The founders of Cleveland Bagel Co. prove to "Cleveland Hustles" investor Alan Glazen that they know how to hustle.
- Europe ends lower as miners, health care slide; Yellen speech on horizon @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
European stocks posted sharp losses by Thursday's close, weighed down by a fall in miners, autos and health care stocks.
- Ralph Nader: Mylan CEO double talking on 400% EpiPen hikes CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Here's why olive oil prices are likely to remain stubbornly high CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Apple developing video sharing app, report says CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Mylan CEO on EpiPens: 'I'm running a business' CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Reaction: Global stocks trade lower as investors await Janet Yellen speech @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Our live blog tracked market reaction as jobless claims and durable goods data in the U.S. offered better than expected results.
- Calling all stock trading geeks: Quantopian wants your trading ideas CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Op-Ed: Best Buy won the battle, but it will lose the war CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Cramer on Mylan CEO: 'Whatever you can get away with' CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Why the DOJ's decision is not a death sentence for private prisons @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Investors ran from private prison stocks after the DOJ announced an end to their contracts. But that may have been an overreaction. Here's why.
- Fed's Kaplan: Case strengthening for rate hike soon CNBC - 5 hours ago
- 7 lessons on failure from a guy who's sold businesses for millions—and fallen flat on his face CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Banks just soared to most profitable quarter EVER CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Mark Zuckerberg shares the best piece of advice Peter Thiel ever gave him CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Mylan expands EpiPen cost-cutting programs after charges of price gouging CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Facebook co-founder fights Amazon culture and wins employee praise CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Here's where software engineers get paid the most now CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Early movers: TIF, MYL, RIG, NFLX, SDRL, HPQ, WSM & more CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Your first trade for Thursday, August 25 CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Stay active: Fund managers that beat the UK markets CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Russia's largest bank sets records as profits surge 166 percent CNBC - 7 hours ago
- US futures fall as Street turns attention to data, Yellen's speech CNBC - 7 hours ago