- Op-Ed: Spooking investors and why this earnings season is like Halloween @ CNBC - 2 minutes 27 seconds ago
You never know if the door you are knocking on will yield a delicious surprise or be a complete let-down.
- World Markets Live: Dollar strength helps push Nikkei to highest level since April @ CNBC - 9 minutes ago
Our live blog is tracking global market reaction as solid data in the United States help push the dollar higher against the yen, boosting the Nikkei.
- Op-Ed: EU is leaving the hard work on jobs and incomes to ECB. This must change @ CNBC - 20 minutes ago
EU leaders were strutting around last week with dire warnings about the U.K.'s "hard-Brexit" instead of addressing concerns over the economy.
- Japan’s Kyushu Railway IPO chugs ahead on debut @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Japan's largest IPO this year, Kyushu Railway, turned out to be just the ticket for the country's yield-starved investors, taking the fast track higher on Tuesday.
- What’s happening at the Communist Party of China’s secret meeting this year? @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
A meeting of Chinese leaders is happening this week as president Xi Jinping sets out to consolidate power and enforce his hard line stance against graft.
- South Korean shares fall as GDP growth slows amid hits from Samsung, Hyundai, Hanjin @ CNBC - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Asian markets were mixed on Tuesday as South Korea's shares slipped after data showed economic growth slowed in the third-quarter.
- Dr Copper is a mere PhD on US recession calls, but better than officials: Wells Fargo @ CNBC - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
With copper prices down 54 percent from 2011 peaks, and the metal's reputation as an economic harbinger, is there a U.S. recession on the horizon?
- Bizarre love triangle: Abe to play mediator as Philippines-US-China relations reset @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Japanese PM Shinzo Abe is set to manage a delicate balancing act, as he hosts Philippine President Duterte and his raft of foreign policy objectives.
- Twitter to lay off hundreds of staff shortly: Bloomberg @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Twitter could cut as many as 300 jobs, or about 8 percent of its workforce, as soon as this week, Bloomberg has reported.
- Cramer: Humanization of pets is the great story of all time @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Jim Cramer takes on the lightning round by giving his opinion on various caller favorite stocks.
- Cramer Remix: Win-win deal overshadowed by AT&T and Time Warner @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Jim Cramer pointed out how the possible NXP Semiconductors and Qualcomm merger could be huge.
- The future of K-pop might not be Korean, according to star-maker JYP @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The genre that brought the world PSY's "Gangnam Style" could undergo a makeover if one of the nation's top music gurus gets his way.
- HDFC boss: India's bad loan problem is overblown CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Why Jim Cramer says the hottest theme on Wall Street is your selfie stick @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Jim Cramer says the pressure for people to always look their best is driving one of the best themes on Wall Street.
- AT&T-Time Warner deal will likely get done but won't be pretty: Former FCC commissioner CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cramer warns you not to buy AT&T or Time Warner CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cramer: The battle of three stock markets controlling your money CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Key numbers to watch in Apple, Amazon and Alphabet earnings @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
While Wall Street will doggedly watch technology companies' bottom lines this week, investors have some other measures on their radar.
- Apple earnings & more to watch Tuesday @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Earnings should dominate Tuesday's trading session, from 3M and Caterpillar before the bell to Apple after the close.
- AT&T still a buy off mega Time Warner deal, analyst says CNBC - 7 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: SONC, V, RMBS & more CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Why AT&T needs Time Warner more than the media company needs it CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Obamacare premiums will rise sharply next year, but help's available CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Model 3 could be Tesla's most reliable car — here's why CNBC - 7 hours ago
- The world's 40 best cities for billionaires @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Research firm Wealth-X identified the international cities with the highest concentration of the super-rich.
- Alphabet hits another all-time high—here's how to play it CNBC - 8 hours ago
- 5 things you didn’t know about the new Cosmo boss CNBC - 8 hours ago
- B/E Aerospace sees best day in 7 years @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Shares of B/E Aerospace gained more than 16 percent Monday, following news it will be acquired by Rockwell Collins.
- Stocks close higher amid earnings, M&A activity but dollar and oil cap gains CNBC - 8 hours ago
- The Brazilian stock market is on an amazing tear this year CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Genworth shares drop after China Oceanwide deal CNBC - 8 hours ago
- T-Mobile shares soar on better-than-expected quarterly profit CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Why Mark Zuckerberg has local artists come paint on the walls of Facebook CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Apple's iPhone sales may fall for a third-straight quarter. Here's what it means @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Investors will listen to see whether Apple's iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 can turn around the trend.
- US Treasurys slip after manufacturing data CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Beware the tech titans, says top technician CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley gets boost from AT&T-Time Warner deal @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The blockbuster proposed unification of the two heavyweights pushed the investment bank to the top of the standings this year for M&A.
- Elizabeth Warren: 'Nasty women' will vote Trump 'out of our lives forever' CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Three signs stocks could end the year on a strong note @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Things are looking better for stocks with the end of the earnings recession, big corporate deals, and, this week, the largest IPO of the year so far.
- Investing legend Bill Miller says it's 'insane' for Twitter to have a part-time CEO CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Beaten-down biotech shares could see a monster relief rally after Election Day CNBC - 10 hours ago
- Bank of America launches AI chatbot Erica — here's what it does CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Best Buy offers free shipping for online orders until Christmas CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Housing Guru Ivy Zelman: 'Now' is the best time to buy a house CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Legendary investor Bill Miller loves stocks right now: We are holding no cash CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Investors are hoping for this election result CNBC - 11 hours ago
- These two unexpected names could see the biggest earnings moves @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Traders are eyeing two names that could see some big moves off of their earnings reports.
- Why AT&T announced the Time Warner deal on a Saturday CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Consumer Reports ranks Tesla near bottom for reliability CNBC - 11 hours ago