- The roots run deep with this dynasty of French winemakers @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
CNBC's Lasting Legacy discovers the history of one of France's foremost wine dynasties.
- Icahn mulled selling Herbalife stake to group that included Ackman: Report @ CNBC - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Sources told the WSJ that investment bank Jefferies Group had been looking for buyers for Icahn's stake worth roughly $1 billion.
- Bond investors eye Yellen speech @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices were higher on Friday morning as investors anticipated a speech from Fed Chair Janet Yellen in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Wall Street eyes Yellen speech, data CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
- Europe stocks choppy as traders eye Janet Yellen speech for rate hike clues @ CNBC - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
European stocks were lower on Friday as investors stay sidelined amid continued debate among Federal Reserve officials over the timing of a U.S. rate hike and ahead of a speech by the central bank's chair ...
- Prague police halt armed assailant from 'attacking Merkel motorcade': Report @ CNBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
Officers halt man driving a black SUV Mercedes as he tries to join Merkel's security detail on a trip to the Czech capital, The Mirror reports.
- Chinese aluminum slowdown is helping market: Rusal @ CNBC - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Rusal's profit slumped 70 percent in the first half of 2016, but the aluminum giant said tightening Chinese supply was helping stabilize metal prices.
- WhatsApp's about-face on sharing phone numbers a reminder 'data is money' @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
WhatsApp users just got a taste of the old dictum, "If you're not paying for the product, you are the product." And not everyone liked it.
- Nikkei falls more than 1%, as falling consumer prices renew concerns @ CNBC - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Asia markets traded mixed on Friday, after most local markets remained near-unchanged this week ahead of a speech by the Fed chair.
- Barclays on track for deals bonanza to lighten its balance sheet: Report @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
U.K. banking giant Barclays is on track to close several deals in coming weeks designed to lighten its balance sheet, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
- QE Infinity: Are we heading into the unknown? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Financial markets are currently riding on wave of speculation over whether the world's central banks will continue to ease policies. But is there a knock-on effect?
- Live: Global shares slip to two-week low as investors eye Yellen's speech @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Our live blog is tracking reactions as the MSCI All-Country World index hit lowest since August 9 ahead of a speech from Fed's Janet Yellen.
- Singapore braces for airpocalypse as fires rage in Indonesia @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Southeast Asia is bracing itself for its annual, uncomfortable tryst with haze as raging fires at Indonesian plantations worsen pollution in the region.
- Brazilian president's impeachment 'a done deal' as trial begins @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Nine months since impeachment proceedings began for Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff, the last stage of the process is finally underway.
- Fed rate hike could spark sell-off in Asian stocks, Macquarie warns @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
A rate hike from the Federal Reserve could spark a sell-off in Asian stocks and trigger capital outflows in China, according to Macquarie Investment Management.
- Cramer: This stock could be in the crosshairs of politician tweets @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Jim Cramer warned investors to keep their powder dry on this stock, before a tweeting politician has a field day on it.
- Cramer Remix: Dissecting the Fed is a waste of time — it's often wrong @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Jim Cramer explained why he chooses not to speculate the Fed when he makes the next investment for his charitable trust.
- Cramer: Mylan's EpiPen represents a big glitch in the system @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Jim Cramer says executive embarrassment and presidential candidate tweets won’t solve the EpiPen problem, competition is needed.
- There are risks for markets and Yellen at Jackson Hole CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Op-Ed: Hillary Clinton would just like to remind you of the 'Bad Trump' @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Donald Trump's pivot to Mr. Nice Guy must've completely freaked out Hillary Clinton, says Jake Novak—enough so that she felt the need to remind the world of all the bad things he's said!
- Traders pick the best bets for Yellen's speech CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Cramer: What Apple should do to make investors fall in love with it again CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Cramer: Obsession with the Fed could cause you to miss millions CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Defense may be the key to making money in a quiet market @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
How should investors make money in a low-volatility, low-volume market? The answer may be taking defensive measures.
- After-hours buzz: GME, PSTG, SPLK & more CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Mylan can lower EpiPen price today, Express Scripts says CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Feds ease rules on state-run retirement accounts @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The Department of Labor has released a rule that will make it easier for states to create payroll-deduction IRAs.
- Being perpetually busy is a kind of laziness, says '4-Hour Workweek' author Tim Ferriss CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Op-Ed: The real EpiPen scandal we should be talking about @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
The FDA and Congress enabled Mylan to secure a monopoly on EpiPens and then jack up the prices, says this intellectual-property expert. So why can't they just end it?
- St. Jude Medical drops after Muddy Water findings of 'negligent product design' CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Workday shares spike after subscription sales rise CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Dollar stores can't keep up with Wal-Mart, shares slide @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Dollar Tree and Dollar General reported same-store sales results that fell short of Wall Street's expectations.
- Fed still 'tremendously relevant,' just less effective, says Allianz's El-Erian CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Nasdaq posts first two-day slide in 2 months; health care drops nearly 1 pct CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Hedge funds see largest outflows since 2009 CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Olympic gold medalist and WNBA MVP: How burnout actually helped my career CNBC - 14 hours ago
- States that expand Medicaid can cut Obamacare premium prices for residents @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
A new federal health analysis finds that Obamacare rates are 7 percent less in states with greater Medicaid eligibility.
- Mylan must still answer questions on EpiPen, Sen. Grassley says CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Treasury Dept auctions $28B of 7-year notes at a high yield of 1.423% @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
U.S. government debt prices were higher Thursday as investors eyed the auction of $28 billion in seven-year notes.
- Mylan shares slip into negative territory @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Shares of Mylan held slightly lower in afternoon trade, giving up earlier gains of more than 4 percent.
- EpiPens cost just several dollars to make. Customers pay more than $600 for them CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Trump surrogate calls Clinton's new campaign ad on race 'disgusting' CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Trader bets $2 million on Wal-Mart rally CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Apple and Samsung probably need each other — these curved screens show why @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
If Apple decides to join Samsung in releasing a phone with a curved screen, it would entwine fate of two rival smartphone makers.
- Op-Ed: Stop worrying about interest rates. Here's what we should be focusing on @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Janet Yellen's Jackson Hole speech won't provide the answers, says Marc Bushallow. Here's what will get the economy moving again.
- Price wars heat up as dollar store echoes Wal-Mart's battle cry @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Three months after Wal-Mart said it would move faster to cut prices, Dollar General said it has taken a similar approach.
- Deutsche CEO: Negative rates could have 'fatal consequences' CNBC - 16 hours ago
- Clinton takes 10-point national lead over Trump in post-shakeup poll CNBC - 16 hours ago
- State pension fund gap to top $1 trillion CNBC - 16 hours ago