- Stocks close higher after debate, data; Street shrugs off oil decline CNBC - 37 minutes ago
- A Twitter-Disney deal wouldn't be a good fit, analyst says @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
There are better uses for Disney capital than a Twitter takeover, Nomura Securities analyst Anthony DiClemente says.
- Elon Musk discusses his vision for how he plans to colonize Mars CNBC - 42 minutes ago
- GoPro shares dip amid release of rival Mavic drone @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
GoPro shares sank on Tuesday after a dominant drone maker debuted a rival product that got favorable reviews.
- Shares of Ligand plunge 12% after Amgen drug misses study goal @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
Shares of Ligand Pharmaceuticals plunged 12 percent Tuesday after Amgen said its multiple myeloma drug, Kyprolis, did not outperform Takeda Pharmaceutical's Velcade in a late-stage study.
- Kite Pharma shares soar after positive clinical trials for lymphoma drug CNBC - 55 minutes ago
- Volkswagen shares fall on report that US government assessing criminal fine CNBC - 56 minutes ago
- Rice Energy shares slide more than 7% on Vantage Energy deal CNBC - 59 minutes ago
- Trump's attack on Yellen, Fed could backfire @ CNBC - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
A good many on Wall Street agree with Donald Trump's criticism that the Fed waited too long to raise rates.
- The iPhone 7 is the biggest test yet for Apple in India @ CNBC - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Apple has lingering issues in India. But the iPhone's launch in India lands weeks ahead of the nation's gift-giving season.
- US Treasury yields hold lower after 5-yr note sale CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices broadly rose on Tuesday.
- Selling Obamacare: Millennials get pitch on Twitch for health insurance sign-ups @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
Young adults continue to have high rates of lack of health insurance despite gains made under Obamacare.
- Mark Cuban asks: How many employees has Donald Trump turned into millionaires? CNBC - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
- Trump aide: Trump's temperament 'humanizing,' Clinton's 'very, very scripted' CNBC - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- Earthquake swarm rattles Southern California area near U.S.-Mexico border CNBC - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
A cluster of earthquakes in Southern California the past two days jolted an area near the San Andreas Fault, but there have been no reports of injuries.
- ‘Disastrous’ debate for Trump, but chance for recovery, political analyst says CNBC - 2 hours 42 minutes ago
- This points to a bumpy road for stocks CNBC - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
- Morgan Stanley exec: Career advice I would give my 20-year-old self CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Op Ed: Biggest loser in the debate wasn't Trump or Clinton @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The debate was more embarrassing than illuminating, says senior columnist Jake Novak. And the biggest loser is...
- Avis falls 8% amid weaker European demand CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Wall Street doesn’t see Donald Trump's ‘big, fat, ugly’ market bubble CNBC - 3 hours ago
- If Trump wins, 'Yellen would resign fairly quickly': Economist CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Technical analyst finds counterintuitive reason for stocks to rise @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Investors are unusually nervous about the market right now, which is "one more reason we're bullish on equities," says Oppenheimer technical analyst Ari Wald.
- This chef created a quiet food menu for movie theaters CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Double punch — Clinton blasts Trump on 'Miss Piggy' at debate and with ad CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Fact-checking the debate on taxes, economy @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Clinton and Trump's debate on taxes, trade and the economy was often acrimonious ... if not always factual. Here are the highlights.
- Here are the specific debate comments got the biggest reactions online CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Europe shares close lower; Deutsche Bank hits fresh record low CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Sam Adams founder Jim Koch describes the moment he found out he was a billionaire CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Reaction: European stocks dragged lower by oil price dip and banking woes @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Our live blog tracked reaction as Europe's stocks struggled with oil prices and banking concerns. US stocks higher after the presidential debate.
- Ultimate insider vs. ultimate outsider, and no winner CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Op-Ed: The debate didn't change anything. Trump can still win the election CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Facebook hits 4 million advertisers, COO Sheryl Sandberg says CNBC - 5 hours ago
- 'Massive' shortage of appraisers causing home sales delays CNBC - 5 hours ago
- At this start-up, you have to work a full week before getting the job offer CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Energy stocks among worst performers in S&P on Tuesday CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Don’t look for a bailout of Deutsche Bank anytime soon CNBC - 5 hours ago
- The surprising group of shoppers fueling sales growth at JC Penney CNBC - 6 hours ago
- How a trendy hot dog stand revitalized a troubled New Orleans neighborhood CNBC - 6 hours ago
- FDNY Battalion Chief killed after house explosion in Bronx CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Op-Ed: How Donald Trump beat himself in the debate CNBC - 6 hours ago
- 6 harsh (but useful) lessons from the world's grumpiest boss CNBC - 6 hours ago
- DNC breach was likely Russia, not 400-pound hacker, law enforcement says CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Why the Donald Trump who appeared on stage Monday can't win CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Lawmaker: 'We don't believe' Mylan on new profit numbers for EpiPens CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Why US bond yields could fall way, way lower @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Bond yields could fall lower, according to experts who say causes can be traced to the Fed, as well as issues abroad.
- Clinton wins debate, stops Trump's momentum, says former Bloomberg advisor @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
In the first debate, Clinton scored more points than Trump and emerged "unscathed," says Bradely Tusk.