- Donald Trump revealed his plan for squeezing OPEC in 2008 @ CNBC - 24 minutes ago
Donald Trump outlined his plan for how he would handle the "illegal monopoly" known as OPEC to Jim Cramer.
- After-hours buzz: INSY, LGF, TIME & more @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
These are stocks posting moves after the bell on Thursday, including: Insys Therapeutics, Lionsgate Entertainment, Time, Inc. and more.
- Market should grind higher until late January, early February, veteran strategist says @ CNBC - 37 minutes ago
While some may be concerned the market is moving too high too fast, veteran strategist Jeff Saut told CNBC Thursday he would still buy any dips.
- Someone quickly made almost $3 million off of a short-sellers’ tweet @ CNBC - 41 minutes ago
Citron Research's Thursday afternoon tweet sent shares of Express Scripts tanking, and someone appeared ideally positioned for the move.
- Wall Street bulls sniff out Dow 20,000 CNBC - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
- Scott Pruitt is great pick to lead EPA, says Pruitt-ally Harold Hamm @ CNBC - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Fracking pioneer Harold Hamm praised Donald Trump for picking Hamm's longtime ally Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA.
- Time shares spike 8 percent after receiving a bid from a group of investors @ CNBC - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Shares of Time spiked 8 percent Thursday after receiving a takeover bid from a group of media investors.
- Report: Transportation Department proposes allowing in-flight phone calls @ CNBC - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Airlines would be required to provide notice to travelers that their flights may be disturbed by passengers making phone calls.
- Express Scripts sinks on Citron Research tweets @ CNBC - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Citron Research tweeted that Express Scripts is the "Philidor of the pharma industry," referring to Philidor Rx Services' alleged misconduct.
- Comtech shares plummet 17% after revenue miss CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
- Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report @ CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
The attempted hack into Georgia's voter registration database was tied to an IP address associated with Homeland Security, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Market a little ahead of itself now, but 'real tail winds' in 2017, expert says @ CNBC - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Positive earnings and consumer confidence have Brad McMillan bullish on stocks for 2017, so he's not concerned about any short-term pullbacks.
- Macau casino stocks drop after city enforces ATM withdrawal limits @ CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Macau casino stocks dropped more than 10 percent during Thursday afternoon trade after ATM withdrawal limits were announced in the region.
- Astronaut and US Senator John Glenn has died at 95 CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- Experts name their best stock picks for 2017 @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Speaking from the 2016 Sohn London Investment Conference, selections ranged from commodity-oriented equities to retail to software and beyond.
- US stocks close at fresh records as Trump rally continues; financials lead CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
- Get ready for Republican rush of regulation rollback @ CNBC - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Brace yourselves. The U.S. may be soon experience a severe case of regulatory whiplash.
- How to Marie Kondo your career, according to the organizational expert herself @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
The tidiness guru and best-selling author explains how to find joy in your job.
- Bethune: Trump is a businessman, whether you like his personality or not @ CNBC - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
Despite different opinions on Trump's personality, his business experience cannot be ignored, according to former Continental Airlines CEO Gordon Bethune.
- Trump war on 'job-destroying' regulations could kill a lot of high-paying jobs @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Trump administration wants to save jobs by dismantling Barack Obama's climate change agenda, but will forfeit others in the process.
- Op-Ed: Progressives have a secret weapon in the fight against Trump @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Trump's policies will hurt the very people who voted for him. Here's how progressives can use that to make gains, says Prof. Paul Osterman.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne shares drop 10% after offering $200 million in convertible notes @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Shares of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings dropped 12 percent after the company announced $200 million private offering of convertible senior notes.
- The 'Trump honeymoon' on Wall Street could last longer than you think @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Donald Trump's improbable election brought with it an equally unlikely stock market rally with the Dow Jones industrial average up more than 7 percent.
- Carl Icahn says he made a mistake on playing the post-election dip CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Many Medicare drugs soared in price over past five years, new data reveals @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Double-digit percentage increases of drugs have been common since 2011, and quadruple-digit prices have been seen for many cheaper medications.
- Santoli: Another 'sneaky' rally emerges, but some reasons for worry @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Here's what CNBC's Michael Santoli is watching into the closing bell.
- A fish that adapts quickly to lethal levels of pollution @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
A fish that has adapted to lethal pollution levels may give clues about which genes provide resilience to pollution.
- Carl Icahn slams EPA, says Trump's pick Pruitt will 'do the job' @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Icahn has been a sharp critic of the EPA in the past. He said the agency is one of the worst-run organizations he's ever seen.
- US Treasurys hold lower after ECB keeps rates unchanged CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Samsung plans all-over screen, no home button on Galaxy S8: Report @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Samsung faces increased pressure to revive its smartphone brand after the high-profile recall of the Galaxy Note 7.
- History shows that Apple could see a ‘surprise’ rally in 2017 @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Tech giant Apple has proved a laggard this year, but if history is any indication, this kind of pattern could signal a rally on the horizon.
- Chart shows exactly how Trump's tax plan could affect you @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
While some richer taxpayers could benefit from Trump's proposed reforms, others may end up paying more.
- Trump SBA pick Linda McMahon: Great leaders share 3 traits @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The co-founder and former CEO of WWE has started from scratch more than once.
- 20 great holiday gifts under $50 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
You don't have to break the bank to find the perfect gift. Here are fantastic, and affordable, options for everyone on your list.
- Op-Ed: The yield that would break the Trump rally’s back @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Four years ago, Michael Pento predicted a bond-market collapse in 2016. Here's what he sees as the interest rate that would break the Trump rally's back.
- Eater declares that the best restaurant in America is in New York's Hudson Valley @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Eater's roving food critic Bill Addison spent an entire year traveling around the country searching for the best restaurants in America.
- 4 types of difficult co-workers and how to deal with them without losing your mind CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Tom Lee says this sector will be the easiest trade in the next 5 years CNBC - 5 hours ago
- The Trump market 'melt up': Euphoria now, but January hangover may be looming @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Professional investors appear simultaneously excited about the 'melt up' and wary about what could be next.
- Don’t buy in to the dividend ‘fallacy,’ new academic paper warns @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Too many investors appear to view dividends as free money, according to provocative new research by two professors of finance.
- Op-Ed: In bashing union boss, Trump went too far @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Trump should back off attacking little guys like Chuck Jones but unions need to do some serious soul searching too, says Jake Novak.
- Kiss the ring: The Economist sums up Trump's new relationship with American business @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The magazine's cover shows a minuscule man with a briefcase looking up toward a much larger, unsympathetic-looking Donald Trump.
- Trump's labor pick will be a big win for 'gig economy' start-ups like Uber @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
A growing share of Americans earn income through start-ups like Uber and Airbnb, where work is more flexible but less certain.
- As the Trump rally goes, real estate goes the other way: Except maybe this CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Big Oil is returning to Iran — despite Donald Trump's threats @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Donald Trump has threatened to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal, but analysts say he is likely to pull other levers to pressure Tehran.
- Meet Linda McMahon, the wrestling magnate Trump tapped to lead America’s small businesses CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Do this with your retirement portfolio as stocks hit new highs CNBC - 6 hours ago
- 'Significant' parts of US could lose coverage if Obamacare replacement is delayed: CMS boss CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008 CNBC - 6 hours ago