- Someone bought Truman Capote's ashes, once owned by Johnny Carson's ex-wife, for $45,000 @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
The ashes of iconic American author Truman Capote were sold to an unknown bidder for $45,000.
- Former 'twins' Mark Cuban, Donald Trump spar ahead of debate @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Donald Trump and Mark Cuban went at one another, with the GOP nominee calling Cuban 'dopey' and threatening to bring Gennifer Flowers to the debate.
- Amid US voter anger, Bill Clinton told Hillary to ‘be the grown up in the room’ @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
With voter anger boiling over ahead of the 2016 election, Former president Bill Clinton explained to CNBC the advice he gave his wife.
- YouTube video pushes iPhone 7 headphone 'hack'—and users appear to bite @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A YouTube user has uploaded a video purporting to show iPhone 7 users how to self-install a headphone jack—with predictably disastrous results.
- This Kangaroo costs $300, and you can carry it around with you @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Believe it or not, there's a way to get your hands on a personal kangaroo — but this one isn't a marsupial that lives in a zoo or in the wild.
- Why the luxury real estate market is—and isn't—as bad as it might look @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
There's a definitive chill in the high end real estate market priced, yet there is still a "great deal of activity" in others, experts say.
- Crowdfunders raise money to keep 'outstanding' student from dropping out @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Kyare Turner was named the most outstanding student in his engineering program. Financial trouble nearly brought his college career to a halt.
- Trump basks in glow of 'wonderful' Cruz endorsement as former supporters blast @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Donald Trump warmly embraced the endorsement of former rival Ted Cruz, even as many Cruz supporters expressed disappointment.
- Thinking about chasing yield in a zero rate world? Don't, JPMorgan says @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Stephen Parker, a top JPMorgan strategist, warns investors about the potential pitfalls of chasing yield in a zero interest rate world.
- Snapchat to launch video-sharing sunglasses, renames itself Snap Inc: WSJ @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
The glasses can record videos with a length of up to 10 seconds, and will be priced at $129.99, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Cramer Remix: Presidential debate won't be good for business CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:57 PM EDT
- Cramer gets to the bottom of whether Twitter is really worth buying now CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:57 PM EDT
- Cramer: Yes, silver is poor man's gold CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:51 PM EDT
- These are the big risks lurking for markets in the week ahead CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:42 PM EDT
- Cramer tries to understand what happened to Ulta Salon CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:35 PM EDT
- How to trade the first presidential debate @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:29 PM EDT
The "Fast Money" traders debated how investors should position their portfolios ahead of the first presidential debate.
- Cramer's game plan: October could be big for international stocks CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 6:20 PM EDT
- Amazon could reach $1,000 in 2018, expert predicts CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 5:52 PM EDT
- Trump foreign policy advisor reportedly being probed for ties to Russia @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 5:47 PM EDT
Officials are concerned that Carter Page has spoken with the Kremlin about lifting economic sanctions on Russia, Yahoo said.
- Shares of KCG climb 7% as BATS rises on acquisition speculation CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 5:38 PM EDT
- Apple shares fall 2% on mystery report CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 5:10 PM EDT
- As opioid epidemic grows, so do prices of lifesaving overdose drugs CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:56 PM EDT
- NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Here's how to stay focused on your goal every day CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:52 PM EDT
- Report of buyout talk from Cisco, IBM sends security-software maker Imperva soaring CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:49 PM EDT
- Twitter surges more than 21% amid potential sale report CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:48 PM EDT
- BATS shares surge after report of potential acquisition CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:39 PM EDT
- Hillary Clinton calls for video of fatal shooting in Charlotte to be made public @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:38 PM EDT
Hillary Clinton called on Charlotte, North Carolina to release police video of the fatal shooting of Keith Lamont Scott, in a Friday tweet.
- Why Salesforce might be interested in Twitter CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:37 PM EDT
- A 25-year-old CEO shares 9 career secrets every young person should know CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:28 PM EDT
- Twitter may soon get formal bid, suitors said to include Salesforce and Google CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:27 PM EDT
- Regulations freezing the drone delivery business, for now: Oppenheimer analyst CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:20 PM EDT
- Odds of an OPEC deal are greater now, RBC's Croft says CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:16 PM EDT
- Stocks snap 3-day win streak but close higher for the week; oil, Apple slide CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:15 PM EDT
- Heading into the presidential debate, two key points to remember CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:13 PM EDT
- Why livestreaming the debate is ideal political marketing for the candidates CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 4:07 PM EDT
- Backers of northern New Jersey casino referendum halt media campaign CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:57 PM EDT
- Yahoo CEO Mayer knew about data breach in July: Report CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:51 PM EDT
- Nike Concerns Mounting: Analyst CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:37 PM EDT
- Amazon climbs into top 5 biggest US companies by market cap CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:33 PM EDT
- Op Ed: Send them to jail! That's the promise that could win the White House @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:32 PM EDT
Renewed voter anger over greedy CEOs means the first candidate to promise to send a big exec jail would surge in the polls, says Jake Novak.
- Amazon is too expensive, two investment experts say CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:08 PM EDT
- How a $200,000 bottle of wine pulled this tech start-up out of a nosedive CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 3:05 PM EDT
- Op-Ed: Airbnb's fight against regulations is all wrong. Here's what it needs to do @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 2:42 PM EDT
Airbnb faces a 'buzz saw" of political opposition in some of its biggest markets. Here's how it can win the fight, says Bradely Tusk.
- US Treasurys hold higher after manufacturing data CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 2:34 PM EDT
- Key investor Bruce Berkowitz explains why he backs Trump right now CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 2:32 PM EDT
- For this retailer, Trump masks and 'Ghostbusters' gear are bigger business than Santa CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 2:31 PM EDT
- Endo shares boosted by new CEO, upbeat guidance CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 2:23 PM EDT
- UN advisor wants you to feel like a refugee—in virtual reality CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 2:07 PM EDT
- Winter is coming—so I’m buying nat gas: Technical analyst CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 1:47 PM EDT
- Higher oil prices actually pose a hidden threat to bankrupt drillers CNBC - Fri, Sep 23, 2016 1:35 PM EDT