- US Treasury prices pare gains after FOMC statement @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
U.S. 10-year sovereign yields continued to gain on Wednesday, with attention on better-than-expected U.K. economic growth data and the upcoming Fed announcement.
- Here's what changed in the new Fed statement @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
This is a comparison of today's FOMC statement with the one issued after the Fed's previous policy-making meeting on June 15.
- Stocks hold mixed after Fed leaves rates unchanged CNBC - 45 minutes ago
- Fed leaves rates unchanged in July meeting @ CNBC - 50 minutes ago
The Federal Reserve opted Wednesday not to raise interest rates, despite painting a rosier economic picture than it did just a month ago.
- Buffalo Wild Wings shares surge after activist investor builds a stake @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
Buffalo Wild Wings' stock spiked 10 percent Wednesday after Marcato Capital Management acquired a 5.1 percent stake in the company earlier in the week.
- Trump: I hope Russia finds 'the 30,000 emails that are missing' @ CNBC - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Donald Trump says he hopes Russia finds emails deleted by Hillary Clinton from her time as secretary of state.
- Casino stocks are surging, but are they a solid bet? @ CNBC - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Casino stocks are surging, but should investors look elsewhere if they want to hit the jackpot?
- Bourbon puts Scotch on the rocks @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Sales of U.S. made whiskeys — things like Kentucky bourbon and Tennessee whiskey — are outpacing other types, including Scotch.
- Twitter is 'the Yahoo of social media': Analyst @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
As Twitter plunges after earnings, Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter is drawing a grim parallel as he slashes his price target.
- Akamai shares plummet after guidance comes up short @ CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
The company said it expects to see a decline in its media business and revenue volumes from large internet platform customers.
- When it comes to rate hikes, the Fed has no stick: Peter Schiff @ CNBC - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Euro Pacific Capital CEO Peter Schiff explains why the Fed will backpedal when it comes to future interest rate hikes.
- Apple about to begin 'significant' iPhone upgrade cycle, analyst says CNBC - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
- The issue for Latino voters that no one is talking about @ CNBC - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
When talking about Latinos voters, the main issues that come to mind are the economy and immigration, but don't lose sight of this one.
- Why this CEO personally sends a birthday card to each of his 7,000 employees @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
When he's not running a $1.5 billion company, Belfor CEO Sheldon Yellen is writing birthday cards.
- TV great Norman Lear offers Hollywood this age-old advice @ CNBC - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
Lear turned the TV world upside down with hits like "All in the Family" and "Good Times." Now, at 94, he looks ahead at the future of American TV.
- George Soros returns to politics with $25 million splash: Report CNBC - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
- Despite cord-cutting, TV is still going strong, Comcast CEO says @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Comcast CEO Brian Roberts says an uptick in ad sales and the lowest net loss of video customers in a decade are good signs for TV.
- State governments tighten their grip on sales tax holidays @ CNBC - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
In several states, annual back-to-school sales tax holidays will be noticeably more muted this year.
- Democrats go into full mission mode at convention @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
On a historic night, the Democratic convention had two missions.
- Reaction: Oil tumbles as stocks of gasoline pile high CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Apple analysts 'snookered' themselves, Cramer says CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Europe loses some gains, Fed in focus CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Activist investors are on the prowl for new targets CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Say what? Average health insurance prices fell — really — after Obamacare @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The findings in a new analysis contradict a popular belief that prices on average rose after the Affordable Care Act was implemented in 2014.
- Comcast beats on earnings and revenue CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Facebook expected to have continued growth in Q2 thanks to mobile ads @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Facebook's dominance in mobile and its ability to provide location-based ads puts it in a good position for the future.
- Coca-Cola beats on earnings, but cuts revenue forecast CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Amid terrorist attacks, Air France buckles up for hard times @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Air France-KLM is the latest European airline to warn of a sharp impact to earnings this year amid a spate of terrorist attacks in Europe.
- GOPs proposal to 'hack back' could start a cyberwar, say experts @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The 2016 GOP platform is calling for open retaliation against online hackers. But experts say fighting back could trigger severe consequences.
- Key day for Home Retail Group as shareholders back Sainsbury's bid CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Pending home sales eked out 0.2% gain in June CNBC - 4 hours ago
- I almost turned down 'Sharknado,' Ian Ziering says CNBC - 4 hours ago
- A tale of two tech giants: Apple soars as Twitter shares dive after earnings @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Shares of technology companies Apple and Twitter diverged Wednesday as Apple rose Twitter was down after both companies reported quarterly earnings.
- Workers to employers: I need help saving for retirement! @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Employees' outlook on retirement isn't rosy, as they grapple with everyday bills that interfere with 401(k) savings. How can employers help?
- Ahoy matey, your new retirement home is a cruise ship @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Living aboard a cruise ship may make financial sense when compared to other senior living options, especially in expensive locales.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, July 27 CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Wall Street seen higher ahead of Fed announcement CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Manage kids' summertime fun without busting your wallet CNBC - 6 hours ago
- How's Google doing in the corporate world? Talk to Chuck CNBC - 6 hours ago
- I'm voting for Hillary Clinton—and I think most CEOs will, too @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
CEOs virtually all share the conceit that government would function better if business people were put in charge...but not this time, says former NRG Energy CEO David Crane.
- GSK results ride sterling's roller-coaster @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
UK pharma giant records net loss for the second quarter but is set to gain from export-driven growth.
- Early movers: BA, KO, CMCSA, ANTM, AAPL, TWTR & more CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Housebuilder Taylor Wimpey says Brexit vote yet to hit demand CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Boeing posts lower-than-expected loss; revises guidance lower @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Boeing on Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss and revised its full-year guidance lower.
- $15.4 billion invested in European offshore wind: Report @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The first six months of 2016 saw a record 14 billion euros of new investment in Europe's offshore wind industry, according to a new report.
- Mortgage applications to buy and refinance drop 11% CNBC - 7 hours ago
- John Lechleiter to retire as Lilly CEO; David Ricks named as successor CNBC - 7 hours ago
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for further updates.
- Fed statement looms with positive momentum in evidence @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
U.S. stock futures are higher this morning as investors await the outcome of the latest Fed policy meeting.
- Steve Cohen, now a venture capitalist, invests in trading start-up CNBC - 8 hours ago
- UK growth trumps expectations in run-up to Brexit vote CNBC - 9 hours ago