- FBI probing new emails related to Clinton case @ CNBC - 4 minutes 13 seconds ago
A representative for the Clinton campaign said the team had "no idea" what the FBI director was referencing in his Friday letter.
- Clinton could enter office with 'an enormous cloud over her head' @ CNBC - 6 minutes ago
"That's not a good story for markets, for the country. This could drag on for months and months," says one expert.
- Starbucks barista peeks at new holiday cups, posts to Reddit @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
While Starbucks' famous holiday cups aren't due out until November, a barista appears to have pulled back the lid and revealed the newest design.
- Stocks get taken for a wild ride amid new FBI probe on Clinton emails CNBC - 16 minutes ago
- Stock buyback binge running out of steam? @ CNBC - 17 minutes ago
Google parent Alphabet just announced a $7 billion buyback this week, but buybacks overall have been declining this year.
- Whoever is president may only have a 'minor' impact on the overall market: Strategist @ CNBC - 18 minutes ago
A president can set an overall tone but earnings generally drive the stock market, says LPL Financial's John Canally.
- Alphabet's moonshots struggle as company stresses discipline @ CNBC - 25 minutes ago
Google is keeping investors happy, but Alphabet's moonshots are dealing with heavy executive turnover.
- Something 'extremely rare' is happening in the market @ CNBC - 40 minutes ago
The market has been trading in an ultra-tight range, but more movement could be bubbling beneath the market's surface.
- US Treasury yields near session lows amid FBI probing new Clinton emails CNBC - 41 minutes ago
- This is what Tesla will unveil Friday night @ CNBC - 47 minutes ago
Tesla will lift the lid Friday on its "solar roof," which Elon Musk says could make customers their own utilities.
- The Mexican peso just dropped on word of new Clinton emails @ CNBC - 51 minutes ago
The Mexican peso fell more than 1 percent against the U.S. dollar after news that the FBI is investigating new emails related to Hillary Clinton.
- This chart shows the perks of Google becoming Alphabet @ CNBC - 1 hour 1 minute ago
A year after Google became Alphabet, the company's emphasis on financial discipline seems to be working — at least for Wall Street.
- Short-seller Left says it's 'outrageous' to make Mylan 'the next victim of public outcry' @ CNBC - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Andrew Left said it was "completely outrageous" for the Senate to try to make Mylan "the next victim of public outcry over pharmaceutical pricing."
- Shaquille O'Neal weighs in on his brand authenticity @ CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
Big time investor and former NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal weighed in on the authenticity behind his brand and his investments.
- Op-Ed: A warning for Big Pharma: Lobbying won't work anymore @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Here's why the same old lobbying and crony networks won't help Big Pharma protect its pricing schemes, says Jake Novak.
- A man who made his first million by age 30 shares the best business advice he ever got @ CNBC - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
Grant Cardone has built five businesses and a multi-million-dollar fortune, thanks to a tip from his mom.
- AMD CEO: Our chip in new MacBook Pro built for 'high performance' in razor-thin form factor @ CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
AMD's chip in the MacBook Pro was built to ensure high performance while maintaining Mac's extremely thin shape, AMD CEO Lisa Su said.
- Why Donald Trump is popular with a lot of people in India (and China) @ CNBC - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Donald Trump may not be too kind toward foreigners or immigrants but there still a select group of Chinese and Indians who support him.
- Hillary Clinton will campaign in Arizona — a normally red state @ CNBC - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
A normally red state, Arizona has emerged in 2016 as a presidential battleground.
- Op-Ed: How Trump’s risky campaign spending plan might pay off @ CNBC - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Trump is going against tradition in his campaign spending strategy, says Joshua Spivak. Here's how it might pay off.
- Surge in soybean sales boosted GDP @ CNBC - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
A better-than-expected GDP report Friday was boosted by a one-time surge in soybean exports that inflated the third quarter growth rate.
- Trump sends a fresh $10 million to his campaign for final push CNBC - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
- Op-Ed: Where are the yachts? The bling? Wall Street is getting cheap @ CNBC - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
Wall Street is planning to cut back on luxury spending even more this year, says Turney Duff. There's still too much fear about what's ahead.
- Sorry, but the economy's growth spurt isn't going to last @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
A look under the hood shows that the U.S. is likely stuck in the same growth trap in which it has found itself since the Great Recession ended.
- Pepsi CEO names the snack food of the future: bugs @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
She has a history of being right: 10 years ago, Indra Nooyi and her team predicted the move toward healthier snacks.
- Exxon Mobil says it may write down assets after SEC probe into its reserves @ CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
Exxon Mobil said it could write down billions of barrels of reserves as the company faces federal investigations into how it values them.
- McKesson misses earnings, cuts outlook amid drug pricing scrutiny; shares plunge @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
McKesson plunged Friday after it posted earnings that missed forecasts. It also cut its outlook amid recent drug pricing scrutiny.
- Trump supporter Thiel finally puts his cash behind his candidate CNBC - 3 hours ago
- European stocks close lower; US GDP rises 2.9% CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Baltimore is making a $5 billion bet that entrepreneurs can revive the city @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
People hear Baltimore and think riots and shows like 'The Wire,' but the city is betting billions on good business and an entrepreneurial boom.
- Dow’s top dog is about to fall: Trader @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The best-performing Dow stock this year is about to drop, wagers one trader.
- Democrats and Republicans agree: I'm doing better than everybody around me @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Three-quarters of Americans think the economy is heading in the wrong direction, yet the majority of the country think their financial future is secure.
- Polls tighten for Trump but along came GDP CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Start-up creates 'the Keurig of marijuana' CNBC - 4 hours ago
- TV series are making unlikely presidential candidates electable: Analyst CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Cramer: Amazon will be a 'buy' on Monday despite today's sell-off CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Vine co-founders hosted an RIP party on their new app, Hype CNBC - 4 hours ago
- The notoriety of picking Trump the winner @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A noted political scientist predicting Trump will win talks about how that contrarianism comes with the perks of publicity.
- Here are dozen key products Amazon talked about on its earnings call @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Amazon is expanding into so many markets so rapidly that it's difficult for even company executives to keep up.
- With $200,000 and two ideas, these guys aim to revive Rust Belt cities CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Consumer sentiment lowest since October 2014 CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Triple amputee helps thousands with disabilities find joy through golf CNBC - 4 hours ago
- The Federal Reserve has no more excuses on rates, because growth is bouncing back @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Stronger-than-expected economic growth smooths the path for the Fed to signal a December rate hike when it meets next week.
- Ron Howard: The biggest financial mistake I made was hiring a money manager CNBC - 4 hours ago
- The $5.8 billion hidden cost of the flu on the US economy CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Ex-Israeli PM Ehud Barak calls Iran nuclear accord a 'bad deal,' but a 'done deal' CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Exxon Mobil earnings beat estimates, but fall $1.6 billion from a year ago @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Exxon Mobil on Friday reported earnings of that topped analysts' expectations.
- Chevron turns in a quarter that trounces Wall Street's expectations @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Chevron on Friday reported quarterly earnings of $1.3 billion, or 68 cents a share, on revenues of $30.14 billion.
- Vine star Logan Paul reacts to shut down of the app CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Expect oil to head higher even without an OPEC deal: Analyst CNBC - 5 hours ago