- US asks Goldman for 1MDB documents amid probe into troubled fund: WSJ @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
U.S. authorities issued subpoenas to Goldman Sachs for documents on the bank's dealings with Malaysian wealth fund 1MDB, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- Cramer Remix: Politics could make a huge impact on this stock @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer built a case for how infrastructure spending could impact this materials company’s earnings.
- Cramer: Ouch! When to sell a hot stock @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer educates investors on the signals to watch for that indicate that a stock is overheated, and it's time to sell.
- Cramer: This explosive combination signals a raging buy @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer says when these two elements occur for a stock, the bulls will begin to dance.
- Cramer's secret revealed: My method to picking stocks @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer shares his methodology on how he picks a stocks and when to pull the trigger.
- August is shaping up to be a tough month, experts say @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The markets seems exhausted, Kenny Polcari, director of O'Neil Securities, told CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Friday.
- Cramer's game plan: Why it's important to stay sidelined next week @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer is ready for another chaotic week of earnings and recommended investors do their full homework before buying.
- Dog days could bite market in August @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The Brexit bounce back that lifted stocks in July is unlikely to carry into August, and markets will be put to the test early on.
- We tried the plant-based ‘impossible burger’ that’s backed by Bill Gates @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
A plant-based burger has investors hungry for more food innovation.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise stock spikes after buyout chatter @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Shares of Hewlett Packard Enterprise bounced after a report that some of its assets may be an acquisition target for private equity firms.
- World's oldest bank fares worst in EU stress test @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Stress tests by the European Banking Authority found that BMPS would have the greatest difficulty out of 51 of Europe's banks covering its loans.
- Wynn Resorts stumbles over Macau policy clampdowns @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Investor jitters about a softer-than-expected game allocation for Wynn Resorts' newest Macau casino-resort property sent the stock lower.
- Stocks close mixed; S&P, Dow snap 4-wk win streak @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
U.S. stocks closed mixed Friday, the last trading day of the month, as encouraging earnings from major tech companies offset negative reports from some energy firms and a disappointing GDP report.
- The secret to Dollar Shave Club’s success—and why I was an early investor @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Early stage investor Michael Jones shares what sold him on Dollar Shave Club when co-founder Michael Dubin walked into his office five years ago.
- Disheartening earnings are a sign of bear market in oil, experts say @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Analysts say there is still more pain ahead for energy stocks, after Exxon Mobil and Chevron posted dismal quarterly results on Friday.
- Man these pants are comfortable ... This stock is going up @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
In a research/personal fashion note, Citi analyst Paul Lejuez lifted his target price for buy-rated Lululemon, to $89 from $78.
- Gut check: Seres Therapeutics shares plunge after microbiome drug fails in trial @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Shares of Seres Therapeutics plummeted more than 76 percent after its drug for preventing a bacterial infection of the large intestine failed.
- Expedia shares drop after missing revenue estimates @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Expedia shares dropped nearly 3 percent Friday after the company missed revenue estimates for the second quarter.
- Newell Brands stock jumps after beating earnings @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Newell Brands stock is rose nearly 7 percent after the company posted better-than-expected earnings.
- Misty Copeland’s grand leap to ballet megabrand @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
How the dancer rose from poverty to become one of the most successful ballerinas on the planet, with endorsement deals and a dancewear line.
- Harley-Davidson motorcycles aren't the only thing revving up at the company @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Shares of Harley-Davidson jumped more than 7 percent Friday.
- How much top tech CEOs made after earnings this week @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
The technology giant CEO's gained millions to their pocket books this week after the companies each beat their quarterly earnings and revenue estimates.
- How one immigrant started a $78 million company from his parents' basement @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Harrison Tang didn't let a language barrier or near bankruptcy stop him from building a successful start-up.
- Amazon is about to spend a ton of money on a big endeavor @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Amazon will double its video content spend in the second half of this year, and triple its spending on original content, the company said this week.
- These energy stocks are safe: expert @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
The street's #1 integrated oil analyst gives his picks for energy names that can weather the storm
- Clinton's speech didn't sway Sanders' supporters. Here's what she needs to do now @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Clinton needs a BIG idea, and fast, if she wants to convince average folks she'll govern for them, says "Young Turks" reporter Jordan Chariton.
- A massive, failed deal that keeps paying out money to Wall Street @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
A relic of failure from the buyout boom is the gift that keeps on giving to Wall Street banks and law firms.
- Treasury yields lower after GDP miss CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Michelle Obama defends US as greatest in the world, encourages taking 'high road' CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Venezuela to begin using 'forced labor' on farms @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Venezuela issued a decree that "effectively amounts to forced labor" in an attempt to stabilize a food shortage, says an Amnesty International report.
- After being left for dead, steel stocks have tripled on the year @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
U.S. Steel is now up more than 200% on the year. And no one has been caught more by surprise than the analysts covering the name.
- Why El Nino may haunt the Rio Olympics @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
El Nino is over, but it has left the Amazon region vulnerable to polluting wildfires.
- Strange, recurring Q1 growth mystery gets more attention from Washington @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The BEA acknowledged the broad finding of CNBC's work last year that the problem with strange first-quarter weakness goes back three decades.
- Here's where to get free wings on National Chicken Wing Day @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Whether you like your wings hot or slathered in BBQ sauce, you're in luck. There are plenty of special deals available on National Chicken Wing Day.
- UPS earnings in line and revenues beat in Q2; led by international growth CNBC - 13 hours ago
- IMF lambasts how it handled Greece and the euro zone crisis @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
The IMF missed signs of a banking calamity, lacked independence and failed to hold countries to account, the organization's internal watchdog has said.
- Cramer unimpressed with upside of 'gauntlet' company Amazon @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Jim Cramer said Amazon was "the worst" out of the four major "gauntlet" companies that reported quarterly earnings this week.
- Big oil's big miss: Here are the options now CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Reaction: Italian banks close in strong positive territory ahead of stress tests @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Our live blog tracked reaction as investors awaited the results of the European Banking Authority's 'stress test' on 51 banks.
- Who won on social during the conventions, Democrats or Republicans? @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Who was louder online during the political conventions, Democrats or Republicans?
- What your friends do on Facebook could directly affect the house you live in @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Americans' social media networks can have a big impact on their decision to buy a house, new research from NYU shows.
- Europe ends higher as banks rally ahead of stress tests; earnings weigh CNBC - 14 hours ago
- What Hillary Clinton got wrong about the rich @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Hillary Clinton's numbers referring to the recent income gains of the rich are wrong — by a wide margin.
- How did Hillary Clinton do? Pundits react to her speech @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Did Hillary Clinton nail her acceptance speech at the Democratic convention? Lanny Davis and others offer their reactions.
- Portland start-up boom could put California on the ropes @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Start-ups are following the lead of powerhouses such as Nike and Intel to take advantage of Portland's low cost of living and high quality of life.
- Vanguard fund closing sends signal about quest for dividends @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Vanguard shuts new investors out of dividend growth fund, as market shows signs pace of dividends won't hold up.
- Hillary Clinton is the right choice to grow the economy: Governor @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
Hillary Clinton beats Donald Trump as the most qualified candidate to grow our economy and keep America safe, says Governor Jack Markell.
- Consumer sentiment slips slightly in July @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
A measure of consumers' attitudes was slightly lower this month.
- How slow is US economic growth? 'Close to zero' @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
While 2016's anemic growth level isn't an automatic disqualifier for an interest rate increase, the bar just got a little higher.
- South Florida mosquitoes likely transmitting Zika, says Gov Scott CNBC - 16 hours ago