- The oil market has one big problem: People aren't buying enough gas @ CNBC - 11 minutes ago
Weak demand within the energy complex could bubble up to the crude oil market, analysts say.
- Trump reportedly still wants a 15% corporate tax rate, even if it falls short on revenue @ CNBC - 14 minutes ago
Trump reportedly told staff to "get it done" before his planned Wednesday announcement on tax reform.
- White House loads thinly staffed agencies with policy deadlines @ CNBC - 24 minutes ago
Trump has signed more than two dozen executive orders on issues ranging from border security to government restructuring and financial reform.
- The middle-class isn't just shrinking, it's changing in one key way @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
There's something new and striking about the middle class of tomorrow.
- South Korea finance minister is 'very cautiously optimistic' about trade with US @ CNBC - 47 minutes ago
Trump's stance on trade is cause for concern Yoo Il-ho, South Korea's finance minister and deputy prime minister, told CNBC on Monday.
- The makings of the next credit crisis could be in your driveway @ CNBC - 53 minutes ago
Used car prices are sliding, and some warn that this trend could have sharply negative effects on both relevant stocks and on the economy as a whole.
- Dow rises 200 points, Nasdaq hits all-time high as stocks skyrocket after French election CNBC - 56 minutes ago
- Today’s market action gives me a reason to buy one hot ETF: Trader @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
One trader says it's time to bet on regional banks for another move up.
- This robot suitcase follows you around on your travels @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Tied to your smartphone, TravelMate matches your speed and can navigate around large crowds without bumping into anyone.
- El-Erian: Market is 'looking past all these little land mines,' hoping for tax reform, deregulation @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Allianz's chief economic advisor explained that pro-growth policy remains the North Star for equities.
- Wayfair shares tumble amid report of Amazon furniture push @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Amazon may be introducing new delivery options for furniture sellers, a trade publication said.
- Market headwinds may be fading, but four main risks remain @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
You might think market risks are declining, but pay close attention to these four themes.
- McDonald's hits all-time high ahead of earnings, but this could send shares tumbling @ CNBC - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
McDonald's stock is up about 4 percent this month and nearly 10.6 percent for the year-to-date.
- This smart crib helps put your baby to sleep @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Manage your baby’s crying with the click of a button.
- Nearly 80% of executives says let's make a deal, despite DC uncertainty @ CNBC - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Nearly 80 percent of U.S. executives expect their company to actively pursue mergers and acquisitions over the next 12 months, according to an EY survey.
- US Treasury yields rise after French election CNBC - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
- 'Honeymoon period' coming for stocks with big overseas earnings thanks to weakening dollar @ CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
The days of dollar strength appear to be over for now, creating a boost for profits of global companies.
- Samsung says Galaxy S8 launch is best ever, outpacing Galaxy S7 by 30 percent @ CNBC - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Samsung said on Monday that pre-orders for the Galaxy S8 beat out Galaxy S7 pre-orders by 30 percent.
- As the Nasdaq closes in on 6K, it has Apple, Microsoft and the 'big five' tech stocks to thank @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
In December, the Nasdaq topped 5,500 for the first time ever.
- This Android smartphone has a well-deserved cult following – at half the price of the Galaxy S8 @ CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
People line up around the block for this Android smartphone, and it costs half as much as other flagships.
- Trump's sagging poll numbers overshadow Americans' optimistic view on the economy @ CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
A Washington Post/ABC News poll shows more Americans today think the economy is getting better than worse.
- Treasury hits 271 people in 'one of largest sanctions actions' ever following Syria attacks @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
It targeted individuals within a Syrian agency that the department says is responsible for the development of chemical weapons.
- How WhatsApp founder Jan Koum went from welfare to billionaire @ CNBC - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
The only thing more impressive than WhatsApp's success is its co-founder's story.
- These charts show that the autos are a complete mess: Technician @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
As U.S. auto sales fall and auto loan delinquencies rise, Carter Worth of Cornerstone Macro is ringing the alarm on the beaten-down auto stocks.
- North Korea reportedly detains US citizen amid rising tensions CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
- People are ready to abandon their TV sets in record numbers, study suggests @ CNBC - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
A new Accenture survey shows only 23 percent of people around the world prefer a TV set as their go-to device to watch their favorite shows.
- Trump: The UN is an 'underperformer' but it has 'huge potential' CNBC - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
- Here's how Mark Zuckerberg became the fifth richest person alive @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The Facebook founder made some hard choices on his way to the top.
- Kobe Bryant says hard work isn't enough—here's what it takes to succeed CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Not everyone is so sure the French election polls spell good news for stocks CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Wall Street mystery solved: Why Goldman whiffed on earnings CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Saturday makes '100 days' for Trump — and he's got work to do CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Nasdaq 6,000, just a whisper away, may be signalling a hidden danger in the market, Art Cashin warns CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Tesla will double number of Supercharger stations in 2017 CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Microsoft CEO says these 2 qualities help a company succeed CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Global markets soar as Macron leads in French election; CAC hits 9-year high; gold sinks 1% CNBC - 4 hours ago
- European markets close higher after Macron’s victory; French banks soar; CAC up 4% CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Wall Street's 'fear index' plummets after French election CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Samsung says it’s fixing the one flaw users found in the Galaxy S8 CNBC - 4 hours ago
- 5 lessons from the book every aspiring entrepreneur should read @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A 26-year-old CEO shares his best career tips.
- US bank stocks are soaring on French election relief CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Stocks could retest highs after French election, but North Korea, other risks loom CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Why I’m not buying today’s rally @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Markets are jumping on the French election outcome, but the best may already be over for stocks, according to this equity strategist.
- The 3-minute tool to calculate your actual college costs CNBC - 4 hours ago
- A service that blocks spam is in damage control mode after revelations that it sells user data CNBC - 4 hours ago
- As retail bankruptcies climb toward post-recession high, these companies could be next @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
S&P Market Intelligence has named the 10 public companies it finds most at risk for filing Chapter 11 over the next year.
- Trump congratulates record-breaking astronaut on International Space Station CNBC - 5 hours ago
NASA astronaut Peggy Whitson has stayed in space longer than any other American.
- As KFC promises to launch sandwich into space, Rob Lowe stars as the new Colonel Sanders CNBC - 5 hours ago