- Live: Verizon to buy Yahoo for $4.83 B and integrate with AOL @ CNBC - 17 minutes ago
Our live blog is tracking reaction to news that Verizon is to acquire Yahoo's operating business for approximately $4.83 billion in cash.
- Chinese soccer fans furious after Manchester derby gets cancelled @ CNBC - 21 minutes ago
Chinese soccer fans were left furious Monday after a long-awaited Manchester derby was abruptly cancelled just hours before kickoff.
- Verizon to acquire Yahoo in $4.8 billion deal CNBC - 21 minutes ago
- Final week of July focuses on central banks and earnings @ CNBC - 26 minutes ago
U.S. stock futures point to a roughly flat open on the heels of a four-week winning streak for major averages.
- Goldman Sachs under fire for role in collapsed UK deal @ CNBC - 32 minutes ago
Goldman Sachs gave credibility to a deal dubbed the “unacceptable face of capitalism”, according to a critical report by MPs.
- US bonds decline ahead of Fed minutes @ CNBC - 1 hour 1 minute ago
U.S. Treasury bonds continued to decline on Monday, with yields creeping up towards levels reached around the Brexit vote on June 23.
- Earnings bonanza to hit Wall Street CNBC - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
U.S. stock-index futures pointed to a narrowly lower open on Monday, after closing higher for a fourth consecutive week on Friday.
- European stocks higher; Ryanair up 5.5%, central banks in focus @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
European markets were slightly higher in morning trade on Monday, as investors trod cautiously amid another batch of corporate earnings.
- Here’s an unlikely contender for the next global tech hub @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Thailand is hoping to lure technology companies to set up shop with the promise of a large, under-served market and low costs.
- Asia markets mixed; Nintendo shares tumble 18% on dampened investor sentiment @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Asia markets traded mixed on Monday, as traders eye key central bank meetings in the U.S. and Japan due later in the week.
- Fiery Duterte will hold off on South China Sea jet-ski diplomacy...for now @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The Philippines' new president holds his first National Security Council meeting Monday, and The Hague's ruling will be top of the agenda.
- VR games could traumatize players, warns CEO @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Virtual reality offers huge opportunities for new gaming experiences, but there are fears the technology has the potential to traumatize audiences.
- Fed, ECB need to tackle latest threat to growth: Terrorism @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Security threats hanging over Europe are another instance where the Fed and the ECB have to deploy policy instruments in the months ahead.
- What you need to know about the Hong Kong stock exchange's closing auctions @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Hong Kong's stock exchange restored its closing auction system on Monday after a seven-year hiatus. Here is what you need to know about the move.
- What matters most to markets this week? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
In this week's Trader Poll, tell us what matters most to markets this week - earnings, central bank policy, politics or technicals?
- China making big reforms but debt load is a worry, top IMF exec warns CNBC - 7 hours ago
- BOJ, Fed meetings could sway sentiment amid earnings deluge @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
The final week of July is expected to be a busy one in Asia Pacific, with the region entering the thick of its earnings season amid BOJ, Fed meetings.
- Berning up, protesters take to Philly streets ahead of Democratic convention @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
It may be Hillary Clinton's Democratic Convention, but on a blistering Sunday supporters of Bernie Sanders took over Philadelphia with hot anger.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Criticizing me' is the only thing unifying Republicans @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Hillary Clinton thinks Republican National Convention rallying cries to throw her in jail "felt very sad."
- Brexit will cost UK up to $340 billion in lost M&A: Study @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The Brexit vote will cost the U.K. up to $338 billion in lost M&A by 2020 and the global economy up to $1.6 trillion, Baker & McKenzie said on Monday.
- Money manager's chart shows why the rally might humble market bulls @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
If you're riding the record breaking S&P 500 Index rally, you'll want to see this chart.
- Wasserman Schultz resigns ahead of DNC convention after blowback from WikiLeaks CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Mike Bloomberg returns from political retirement to back Clinton: Report CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Pokemon GOLD: How companies are cashing in on the craze @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Recode explains to CNBC's "On the Money" there are two main drivers fueling the Pokemon phenomenon, and how it's a boon to some companies.
- Why Hillary Clinton thinks making the Postal Service a bank too, is a good idea @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
The Democratic platform laid out some of the party's main talking points, but also included one that may seem bizarre, to some.
- How turmoil in Turkey may become a flashpoint in Europe's migrant crisis @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Fallout from a failed military coup in Greece may exacerbate Europe's festering migrant crisis, European leaders say.
- Student loan grace period can be more of a curse than a blessing @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Most student loans offer a six-month grace period after a borrower leaves school, though interest usually keeps accruing, adding to loan costs.
- IOC rejects full ban, will allow Russians to compete in Olympics subject to conditions @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
This story is developing. Please check back for further updates. More From CNBC Top News and Analysis Latest News Video Personal Finance
- JPMorgan warns these safe havens are becoming danger zones CNBC - 22 hours ago
- Italy insists there's 'no banking problem' as stress tests loom large CNBC - 23 hours ago
- Heineken USA CEO: This is why the small stuff matters in making good beer CNBC - Sun, Jul 24, 2016 7:00 AM EDT
- G-20 finance chiefs hit back at rising 'protectionist' and anti-trade rhetoric CNBC - Sun, Jul 24, 2016 5:55 AM EDT
- World Bank mulls different approach as prospects for global growth darken CNBC - Sun, Jul 24, 2016 5:24 AM EDT
- Assange's revenge? DNC Wikileak lights up social media, steps on Kaine VP nod CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 6:13 PM EDT
- Oil is a 'perfect match' to 2008—and a technician says that's not a good thing CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 5:05 PM EDT
- DC flexes muscles at Comic Con, drops Justice League, Wonder Woman trailers @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 5:02 PM EDT
"Wonder Woman" and "The Justice League"—the brainchildren of DC Comics' fledgling entertainment division—dazzled audiences at SDCC.
- Why summer might be the best time to cut costs, and ask for a raise @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 3:00 PM EDT
If you find you're burning through your cash this summer, it's time to stop and find out where the money is going, a finance writer explains to CNBC.
- Hunting for a summer rental? Bring along $1 million-plus for these rich markets @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 1:00 PM EDT
The Hamptons is one of a few real estate markets where renting for the summer costs more than your home.
- This gathering will bring a $150 million boost to San Diego CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 11:42 AM EDT
- Men of steel: These stocks have posted big gains, but earnings may be kryptonite @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 11:28 AM EDT
Steel stocks have enjoyed a sterling rally in 2016,but many doubt that the high-flying names will be able to add to their gains.
- Big banks look at Brexit and see ways to make money @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT
When it came to the Brexit vote, Wall Street banks (and traders) assumed the worst. But they may have gotten it wrong.
- Apple may be planning an iPhone 7 release in early September, tech watcher says @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 9:21 AM EDT
Evan Blass posted a tweet early Saturday saying the latest iPhone iteration would be released the week of September 12.
- Without LeBron, can US men's basketball team strike gold in Rio? @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 9:00 AM EDT
NBA's iconic stars — including LeBron James and Stephen Curry — will not be part of the 2016 USA basketball team in Rio. Can the team still net gold?
- With a nod to AR, VR and 'Pokemon,' Comic-Con gets real @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 7:00 AM EDT
Studios and brands are trying to break through the Comic-Con clutter by using high-tech augmented and virtual reality.
- Hillary Clinton chooses Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 6:50 AM EDT
Hillary Clinton chose her running partner Friday evening.
- OECD's Gurria says no other EU country will consider an exit after British vote @ CNBC - Sat, Jul 23, 2016 5:54 AM EDT
Countries in the EU are unlikely to consider an exit from the bloc once they realize how complicated it will be for the U.K., the OECD told CNBC.
- $1 billion Medicare bust in Florida is biggest 'criminal health-care fraud case ever' @ CNBC - Fri, Jul 22, 2016 9:43 PM EDT
Three people were charged with conspiring with others to have unqualified people admitted to skilled nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Hillary's VP pick Tim Kaine brings solid economic record CNBC - Fri, Jul 22, 2016 8:22 PM EDT
- Cramer Remix: A warning on Apple @ CNBC - Fri, Jul 22, 2016 7:01 PM EDT
Jim Cramer sees trouble brewing for Apple’s earnings report next week.
- Cramer: Bye-bye foreign stocks. My new geographical diversification @ CNBC - Fri, Jul 22, 2016 6:57 PM EDT
Jim Cramer shares his new method of diversification, which means foreign stocks are out and a healthy geography is in.