- New Amazon Go concept won't replace humans, investor says @ CNBC - 1 minute 55 seconds ago
"The human beings are really a positive part of the experience," said Roger McNamee, co-founder of Elevation Partners.
- Treasury yields tick higher as fears ease over potential Italian fallout from referendum CNBC - 3 minutes 46 seconds ago
- It looks like the dollar won't be catching the euro quite yet after all @ CNBC - 18 minutes ago
The euro was near $1.073 in Monday trade, after dropping to a 20-month low against the dollar following the Italian referendum.
- Amazon’s latest venture blurs the lines of online and in-store retail @ CNBC - 18 minutes ago
Amazon’s latest plan to disrupt the retail industry could finalize the fusion of online and in-store consumer experiences.
- Stocks shrug off Italian referendum as energy leads; Dow jumps to record high CNBC - 35 minutes ago
- Surprise supersize: Kids' menus at top restaurant chains often exceed recommended calorie limits @ CNBC - 38 minutes ago
The average a la carte item on a kid's food menu averaged 147 percent more calories than what was recommended by a panel of nutrition experts.
- Business economists think Trump's GDP forecast is too rosy @ CNBC - 39 minutes ago
Forecasters surveyed by the National Association for Business Economics said they expect GDP to end 2016 with an annual growth rate of just 1.6 percent.
- The big winners of Italy's 'no' vote are in the United States @ CNBC - 55 minutes ago
U.S. banks got another boost Monday from the "no" vote in the weekend's Italian referendum. The KBW Nasdaq Bank Index rose about 1.4 percent.
- Police arrest gunman who opened fire in DC pizza shop while 'self-investigating' baseless conspiracy … @ CNBC - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Police say the suspect fired into the floor of the restaurant while investigating a fake news "Pizzagate" report.
- Ivanka Trump's imported collection could be subject to her father's 35% tariff @ CNBC - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
The Ivanka Trump Collection has several imported dresses listed on its website, implying they are manufactured abroad and subject to Donald Trump's tariff.
- As Apple massively reinvents its software, it faces growing pains @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
The stakes are swelling ever higher, as investors are increasingly counting on software as a growing share of Apple's business.
- European stocks close higher after referendum rejection; Banca Pop Milano falls 7.9% CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
- Billionaire Peltz's fund is buying 'quite a bit of stock' — but he isn't saying where @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
"People are confused. There's a difference between a global company and a company that's outsourcing," Peltz said.
- Here's every idiotic career mistake Rory makes in the ‘Gilmore Girls’ reboot @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
At 32, journalist Rory Gilmore should know how to handle herself professionally, but as Netflix's reboot shows, she's still learning.
- Fed's Dudley: More stimulus could mean Fed would hike rates faster CNBC - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
- 'Our allies are looking for US leadership,' fmr. deputy Treasury secretary says @ CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
President-elect Trump will not shy away from taking a leadership role on economic relations with our Pacific neighbors, Bob Kimmitt says.
- Must-have gifts for beer, wine and spirits lovers @ CNBC - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
There are plenty of options if you're looking to surprise someone who's enthusiastic about their beer, wine or spirits.
- Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner reportedly eye DC move as Trump administration takes shape @ CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
The possible move from New York signals that Jared Kushner, a key Trump advisor, could still have input in his father-in-law's administration.
- Self-made millionaire: If you want to get rich, start working 95 hours a week CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
- Billionaire Peltz says Trump tax plan will bring companies back to the US, boost jobs CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
- Want Medicare? Don't miss Wednesday's deadline CNBC - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
- Cramer: Trump's remarks on China mark latest case of breaking protocol CNBC - 3 hours ago
- On the 20-year anniversary of ‘irrational exuberance,' investors may now be ‘rationally exuberant' CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Amazon just revealed a new plan for revolutionizing how people buy groceries CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Trump effect: That house you want got $16,000 more expensive since he won CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Why financial advisors and their investor clients should both care about the new fiduciary rule @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Rianka Dorsainvil of Your Greatest Contribution encourages millennial investors to question financial advisors as to whether they're acting as fiduciaries.
- The Dakota pipeline fight is 'not winnable,' ND Democratic Sen Heidi Heitkamp says CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Farmers to Trump: You owe us CNBC - 3 hours ago
- The truth about classic inflation hedges — don't trust them CNBC - 3 hours ago
- 4 winning investment moves for the Trump tax era CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Trump's tax paradox: Middle America won't benefit as much as coastal elites CNBC - 4 hours ago
- How to work the annual office party (for starters, don’t get drunk) CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Weighing the pros and cons of using hedge funds in your investment lineup CNBC - 4 hours ago
- The dollar won't perform as expected in 2017, thanks to the Fed, strategist Jim Paulsen says CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Used vehicle sales set to hit all-time high in 2016 CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Italy's referendum rejection: What happens next? CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Betting on booze and gamers? Be very careful with the latest ‘niche’ investments @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
While newly popular niche ETFs can add some interesting spice to your portfolio, they should not be one of the largest ingredients in your mix.
- Global advertising spend to slow in 2017, while 2016 sales reached nearly $500bn: Research CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Early movers: MCD, AAPL, ETP, SXL, RBS, DIS, JNJ & more @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell.
- Just three stocks are responsible for almost half of the Dow’s huge one-month rally CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Anyone who says they’re sure about election results will be wrong: Eurogroup President @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The rising support for anti-establishment parties and recent shock outcomes in Britain and the U.S. show nobody can be certain about election results.
- Markets rally despite Italian referendum results @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
After a downward dip following Italy's referendum rejection, U.S. and European markets reversed and are now trending higher, indicating a strong open.
- Jay Leno: Never use valet parking CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Italian shares recover after ‘short-lived' reaction to referendum vote; Investors focus on Draghi CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Iceland vs Iceland: Peace talks between government and UK supermarket fail CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Trump intends to nominate Ben Carson as housing secretary CNBC - 7 hours ago
- US tech giants like Facebook could face new EU laws forcing them to tackle hate speech CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Here's what Mario Draghi and the ECB could do now Italy has voted No CNBC - 8 hours ago