- Despite cord-cutting, TV is still going strong, Comcast CEO says @ CNBC - 4 minutes 19 seconds ago
Comcast CEO Brian Roberts says an uptick in ad sales and the lowest net loss of video customers in a decade are a good sign for the health of TV.
- Trump: I hope Russia finds 'the 30,000 emails that are missing' @ CNBC - 6 minutes ago
Donald Trump said he hopes Russia finds emails deleted by Hillary Clinton from her time as secretary of state.
- State governments tighten their grip on sales tax holidays @ CNBC - 16 minutes ago
In several states, annual back-to-school sales tax holidays will be noticeably more muted this year.
- Democrats go into full mission mode at convention @ CNBC - 21 minutes ago
On a historic night, the Democratic convention had two missions.
- Stocks mixed ahead of Fed; Coca-Cola weighs @ CNBC - 24 minutes ago
U.S. stocks traded in a range Wednesday, as gains in shares of Apple countered declines in Coca-Cola after their earnings reports, ahead of the central bank's decision on monetary policy.
- Reaction: Oil tumbles as stocks of gasoline pile high CNBC - 30 minutes ago
- Apple analysts 'snookered' themselves, Cramer says @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer said that Apple CEO Tim Cook "played real a good game" in the latest quarter.
- Europe loses some gains, Fed in focus CNBC - 35 minutes ago
- Activist investors are on the prowl for new targets @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
Yahoo's sale is the latest example of a big activist investor getting what he wants. And similar deals may be coming.
- Say what? Average health insurance prices fell — really — after Obamacare @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
The findings in a new analysis contradict a popular belief that prices on average rose after the Affordable Care Act was implemented in 2014.
- Comcast beats on earnings and revenue CNBC - 56 minutes ago
- US 10-year yields hold lower after upward ride @ CNBC - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
U.S. 10-year sovereign yields continued to gain on Wednesday, with attention on better-than-expected U.K. economic growth data and the upcoming Fed announcement.
- George Soros returns to politics with $25 million splash: Report @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Billionaire George Soros has reemerged this election cycle as a major Democratic donor, Politico reports.
- Facebook expected to have continued growth in Q2 thanks to mobile ads @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Facebook's dominance in mobile and its ability to provide location-based ads puts it in a good position for the future.
- Coca-Cola beats on earnings, but cuts revenue forecast CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
- Amid terrorist attacks, Air France buckles up for hard times @ CNBC - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Air France-KLM is the latest European airline to warn of a sharp impact to earnings this year amid a spate of terrorist attacks in Europe.
- GOPs proposal to 'hack back' could start a cyberwar, say experts @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
The 2016 GOP platform is calling for open retaliation against online hackers. But experts say fighting back could trigger severe consequences.
- Key day for Home Retail Group as shareholders back Sainsbury's bid CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
- Pending home sales eked out 0.2% gain in June @ CNBC - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
A significant bump higher in June home sales failed to materialize as expected, because buyers were met with little supply of available listings.
- I almost turned down 'Sharknado,' Ian Ziering says CNBC - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
- A tale of two tech giants: Apple soars as Twitter shares dive after earnings @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Shares of technology companies Apple and Twitter diverged Wednesday as Apple rose Twitter was down after both companies reported quarterly earnings.
- Workers to employers: I need help saving for retirement! @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Employees' outlook on retirement isn't rosy, as they grapple with everyday bills that interfere with 401(k) savings. How can employers help?
- Ahoy matey, your new retirement home is a cruise ship @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Living aboard a cruise ship may make financial sense when compared to other senior living options, especially in expensive locales.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, July 27 CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Apple about to begin 'significant' iPhone upgrade cycle, analyst says @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Maxim Group is expecting "a significant upgrade cycle" for Apple in the coming years, analyst Nehal Chokshi says.
- Wall Street seen higher ahead of Fed announcement @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
U.S stock-index futures rose on Wednesday, as European and Japanese stocks gained in early trade ahead of policy announcements from the U.S. Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan.
- Manage kids' summertime fun without busting your wallet @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
For many working parents, summertime is no vacation; instead, it is a costly child care shuffle. Here's a creative new way to juggle work and kids.
- How's Google doing in the corporate world? Talk to Chuck @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Google investors are looking for revenue diversification, and the enterprise business is getting a boost as Charles Schwab buys Chromebooks.
- I'm voting for Hillary Clinton—and I think most CEOs will, too @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
CEOs virtually all share the conceit that government would function better if business people were put in charge...but not this time, says former NRG Energy CEO David Crane.
- GSK results ride sterling's roller-coaster @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
UK pharma giant records net loss for the second quarter but is set to gain from export-driven growth.
- Early movers: BA, KO, CMCSA, ANTM, AAPL, TWTR & more CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Housebuilder Taylor Wimpey says Brexit vote yet to hit demand CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Boeing posts lower-than-expected loss; revises guidance lower @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Boeing on Wednesday reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss and revised its full-year guidance lower.
- $15.4 billion invested in European offshore wind: Report @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The first six months of 2016 saw a record 14 billion euros of new investment in Europe's offshore wind industry, according to a new report.
- Mortgage applications to buy and refinance drop 11% CNBC - 5 hours ago
- John Lechleiter to retire as Lilly CEO; David Ricks named as successor CNBC - 5 hours ago
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for further updates.
- Fed statement looms with positive momentum in evidence @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
U.S. stock futures are higher this morning as investors await the outcome of the latest Fed policy meeting.
- Steve Cohen, now a venture capitalist, invests in trading start-up CNBC - 5 hours ago
- UK growth trumps expectations in run-up to Brexit vote @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The U.K. economy grew by 0.6 percent in the second-quarter of the year, quarter-on-quarter, according to the first official estimate out since the country's Brexit vote stunned global markets.
- 'Pokemon Go' stakeholder Nintendo posts Q1 loss @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Nintendo reported a group operating loss for the April-June quarter of $47.3 million.
- Negative interest rates: Could UK be next? CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Energy giants' earnings slump on low oil prices @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Norwegian energy giant Statoil posted a slump in second-quarter earnings on Wednesday, as low oil prices continued to weigh on the industry.
- Apple’s earnings beat has some analysts worried it was too impressive @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Apple's forecast-beating earnings Tuesday left some analysts worried it's selling too many of its lower cost iPhone SE model.
- Deloitte wants to quit as 1MDB auditor, but replacements may be in short supply @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Malaysia's troubled wealth fund 1MDB has revealed that Deloitte told it in February it would quit as auditor as soon as a replacement could be found.
- Europe under pressure but LatAm shines: Santander CFO CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank's second-quarter net income plunges nearly 100% year-on-year CNBC - 10 hours ago
- China’s debt problem may be worse than expected, Moody’s warns CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Nikkei surges 2.3% as Japan media reports potential $254 billion stimulus plan CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Chinese tech giant LeEco to acquire Vizio for $2 billion CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs hit with lawsuit that involves ties to Malaysian fund 1MDB CNBC - 12 hours ago