- Wall Street expected to open higher on French election relief; Dow set for triple-digit gains @ CNBC - 26 minutes ago
U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday as the market's favored candidate progressed to the second round of the French election.
- Panera to add 10,000 jobs by the end of 2017 as it expands delivery @ CNBC - 27 minutes ago
Panera Bread is going full-steam ahead to expand delivery services to more of its cafes, adding 10,000 more jobs by the end of 2017.
- Dow futures soar more than 200 points as markets get a Le Pen-Macron runoff CNBC - 35 minutes ago
- Luxury fashion brand Jimmy Choo invites buyers to put their best foot forward @ CNBC - 42 minutes ago
Britain's Jimmy Choo has invited potential buyers to step forward as part of a strategic review launched by the luxury fashion retailer on Monday.
- A ride on Indonesia's first and only 'unicorn' @ CNBC - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
CNBC tested Go-Jek, an Indonesian app used commonly for ride-hailing of motorbikes.
- Billionaire Jack Ma says CEOs could be robots in 30 years, warns of decades of ‘pain’ from A.I. impa … @ CNBC - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Jack Ma warned that social conflicts could have a "huge impact" on all walks of life.
- Wanted: Investors to upgrade India's roads @ CNBC - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Asia's third-largest economy kicked off an international roadshow on Monday for a masala bond sale aimed at upgrading the country's highways.
- US Treasury prices lower as investors eye data, auctions @ CNBC - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices were lower on Monday as investors turned pessimistic as to the chances of Trump implementing his pro-growth policies this year.
- Global markets soar as Macron leads in French election; CAC hits 9-year high; gold sinks 1% @ CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Global risk assets kicked off the new trading week on a sure footing after the first round of the French presidential election on Sunday.
- Macron vs. Le Pen — meet the next president of France @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
CNBC takes a look at what separates Macron from Le Pen, and why a victory for the former might not be so straight forward.
- Asian indexes mixed after first round of French elections; Nikkei up 1.4%, China stocks fall @ CNBC - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Asian markets were mixed as Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen progress to the final round of the French presidential election.
- Hong Kong vs. Singapore: Weighing Asia's financial hubs @ CNBC - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Singapore is a gateway to Southeast Asia and is a wealth management hub, but Hong Kong boasts easy access to China and leads in IPOs.
- European markets rally after Macron’s victory; French banks soar; CAC up 4% @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
European markets started the week on a positive footing after the centrist Emmanuel Macron won the first round of the French election.
- Elon Musk says plan to merge humans with machines is aimed at stopping a ‘Terminator’-style scenario @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
When asked if Neuralink was a "counter for Skynet", Elon Musk replied that it was the "aspiration" behind his new venture.
- This design makes the middle seat an airplane's most desirable @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Hank Scott, CEO of Molon Labe Designs, said an alternative airplane seating design from his firm will likely be ready to ship in November.
- China is a gold mine for innovation, says head of Chinese robot firm @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
China holds excellent opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation, according to Yu Zhichen, CEO of Turing Robot.
- This Chinese-Israeli start-up wants to change the way kids learn to code @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
LeapLearner, a Shanghai-based education start-up, aims to teach children as young as five years old how to code and then some.
- Singapore’s March inflation highlights tough times for landlords @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Inflation in Singapore came in below expectations in March, data released Monday showed, as residential rents continued to spiral lower.
- Italy situation is bigger elephant in room than French and German elections: UBS chairman @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Italy and Greece are the key problems facing the euro zone, according to Axel Weber, the chairman of Swiss bank UBS.
- France gives nod to EU project through first round of presidential elections, says analyst @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The first round of France's presidential election shows the country is giving the European Union project a chance, a fellow said.
- France's Macron and Le Pen head for runoff in second round of presidential election @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen will face one another in the final round of the French presidential election on May 7, according to exit polls released at 8:00 p.m. local time.
- Op-Ed: Is there a price breakout ahead for crude oil? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Daryl Guppy takes a closer look at crude oil and sees a a long-term inverted head and shoulder reversal pattern.
- Chinese agribusiness executive 'hopeful' regarding US-China trade @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
New Hope Liuhe's Angela Liu Chang says she's "hopeful going forward" about the U.S.-China trade relationship.
- Why the euro is walking back its post-French-election spike @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The euro’s spike to a five-month high after France’s first round of presidential voting went as expected was already fading in early Asia trade Monday.
- Chinese billionaires amass in the country's heartland @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Some of China's most powerful billionaires attended an annual meeting from the China Entrepreneur Club.
- Central China Real Estate's Hu says 3rd, 4th tier cities not in a housing bubble @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Central China Real Estate's Hu Baosen said oversupply of housing units in second- and third-tier citing in China is not a bubble.
- Coming up this week in business: French election connection, the state of Amazon and GDP @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The S&P is up, the Dow is down, Amazon earnings could be up and first quarter GDP is going to go down.
- Op-Ed: Trump is losing his winning hand on world trade @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
U.S. President Donald Trump need to get his bearings back on trade policy, Michael Ivanovitch says.
- Classmates once told Mark Fields he was crazy to work for Ford. Now he's the CEO @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
A love of cars and a willingness to 'run to the fire' helped Mark Fields rapidly ascend through the ranks at Ford.
- Euro pops to 5-month high vs dollar on French election relief @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
The euro scaled five-month highs against the dollar on Monday after Emmanuel Macron swept to victory in the first round of France's presidential election.
- US upped military spending, Asian militarization accelerated in 2016: Report CNBC - 11 hours ago
- A strategist tells investors what to do if the ‘Trump hype’ turns into the ‘Trump gripe’ CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Former CKE chief Andy Puzder on automation: If robots take your job, 'the minimum wage is zero' CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Something is happening across Europe that many have missed: The mainstream left is getting crushed @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
The blow to France's mainstream left Socialist Party is just the latest in recent European elections.
- Euro jumps to 5½-month high after exit polls show Macron and Le Pen in French election runoff CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Le Pen says it's time to free French people from 'arrogant elite' CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Defeated conservative Fillon calls on supporters to choose Macron over Le Pen CNBC - 15 hours ago
- As Shandy season approaches, Leinenkugel’s celebrates 150 years with a new beer CNBC - 15 hours ago
- For once, the political pollsters look like they finally got one right @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Speculation swirled that Le Pen, seen in the mold of Donald Trump, could muster more support than polls indicated.
- Op-ed: The idea of using antitrust to break up Silicon Valley 'monopolies' is spectacularly … CNBC - 16 hours ago
- North Korea reportedly detains US citizen amid rising tensions CNBC - 17 hours ago
- Op-Ed: Here's a 4 question college application, with a twist @ CNBC - 17 hours ago
Colleges should apply to parents and hope they accept them, according to Jake Novak.
- Australia's Finance Minister Cormann welcomes scrapping of '457' visas CNBC - 18 hours ago
- Trump's poll numbers at record low, but here's what may be a bright spot CNBC - 18 hours ago
- Apple snatches Tribeca Film Festival movie, sinking its teeth deeper into the media business @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Gaining gravitas with the media and film industry has been a hard-fought battle for Apple.
- A popular retirement assumption that can backfire CNBC - 19 hours ago
- It's World Book Day—here are the favorites of 7 self-made billionaires @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
How many of these have you read?
- The good, the bad and the 'choppy' in US-China alliance to contain North Korea: Hank Paulson CNBC - 21 hours ago
Mark Cuban and Hank Paulson weigh in on Trump and dealings with China and North Korea policy at Harvard China Forum.
- UBS Chairman Weber says second round of French polls key CNBC - Sun, Apr 23, 2017 1:14 AM EDT
- Here's what United and Pepsi should do to put their April horribilis behind them @ CNBC - Sat, Apr 22, 2017 5:00 PM EDT
When big brands land in hot water, there are steps they can take to mitigate the fallout, PR veterans explained to CNBC.