- Nikkei up 2.2%, boosted by a weaker yen, but other Asia markets slip @ CNBC - 19 minutes ago
Japanese shares climbed, boosted by a weaker yen, while other Asia markets put in a mixed performance on Monday.
- US non-farm payrolls, China manufacturing PMIs to drive sentiment this week @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
The all-important U.S. non-farm payrolls report and manufacturing surveys from China are expected to drive investor sentiment this week.
- Asia currencies head down the Jackson Hole @ CNBC - 44 minutes ago
The newly resurgent dollar pressured Asian currencies as markets revived bets that the Fed could possibly raise interest rates as soon as next month.
- Rocket Lab nearing completion of world's first private orbital launch site @ CNBC - 49 minutes ago
Launching satellites into space could get even cheaper very soon.
- Singapore scrambles to contain Zika but warns of more cases to come @ CNBC - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Singapore has confirmed 41 cases of locally transmitted Zika virus infection, while ramping up health screenings and mosquito control efforts.
- Why Dennis Gartman thinks these two assets 'don't make any sense' right now @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Dennis Gartman, Editor & Publisher of "The Gartman Letter" is perplexed by the current relationship between bonds and gold. He discusses his trade.
- Despite 'truly shocking' box-office losses, not all doom and gloom: Analyst @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
A changing landscape and studio problems may be hurting the summer box office, but there is good news, BoxOffice.com's Daniel Loria says.
- How the U.S. government is using $20 million to cut the cheese (literally) @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
The U.S. Department of Agriculture is going to buy 11 million pounds of cheese to help the weak market for dairy prices. Here's why.
- Star QB Colin Kaepernick sacked by US anthem controversy, will 'continue to sit' CNBC - 12 hours ago
- How to know when downsizing your home in retirement makes sense CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Here's what to consider if you're planning to retire abroad CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Kuala Lumpur rally calls for arrest of 1MDB scandal's 'Malaysian Official 1' @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
As many as 1,000 protesters marched in Malaysia's capital on Saturday to protest the scandal surrounding 1MDB, the country's troubled sovereign wealth fund.
- 'Pokemon Go' behind second fatal traffic accident in Japan, Kyodo reports CNBC - 22 hours ago
- What lies beneath? Analyst sees 'under the surface' signals giving market ballast CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 5:33 PM EDT
- What if school wasn't out for the summer? Experts debate yearlong education @ CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 4:00 PM EDT
It's back-to-school season for much of the country, but for some students, school is always in session. Two experts debate the pros and cons to CNBC.
- US workers facing 'alarming vacation deficit': Here's where to go to fix it @ CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
Experts say U.S. travelers are suffering from a lack of vacation time, and Labor Day weekend may be the perfect opportunity to remedy that condition.
- Trump leaps into new political firestorm over Dwyane Wade kin's shooting CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 1:08 PM EDT
- Carl Icahn shopped a portion of his Herbalife stake, but in a twist ended up buying more CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 12:42 PM EDT
- For social protest, banking and economics have become the new black @ CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT
Some participants in a nationwide movement to deploy African-American spending power in a more targeted way are depositing cash in black-owned banks.
- Meet the San Francisco-based start-up that wants to make instant coffee sexy @ CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT
Instant coffee, an old kitchen favorite that's fallen by the wayside, is being given a new spin by a San Francisco-based start-up.
- One trader has a strategy to win big from the Fed's rate 'ping-pong match' @ CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 9:30 AM EDT
Todd Gordon of TradingAnalysis.com is reading the Fed's interest rate tea leaves, and trying to score a big profit on an ETF.
- Coding boot camps replace college for software engineers @ CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 9:00 AM EDT
Hack Reactor is one of dozens of coding boot camps across the nation, turning students into software engineers.
- Murder case puts one of Asia's fastest-growing economies at risk CNBC - Sat, Aug 27, 2016 1:55 AM EDT
- Mugabe warns 'no Arab Spring' for Zimbabwe amid worst protests in 20 years CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 11:17 PM EDT
- Cramer Remix: How to buy top stocks for bottom dollar prices CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:48 PM EDT
- Why physical bookstores make sense for Amazon @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:42 PM EDT
Amazon's physical bookstores may have you scratching your head — until you consider the "amazing" branding, pros told CNBC.
- Cramer: How stocks paid for me to go to college CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:34 PM EDT
- Cramer: Get the market upper hand! My 4 rules to owning stocks CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:25 PM EDT
- Summer's ending, Fed's back in play and September volatility looms — oh my! @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:24 PM EDT
Summer's almost officially over, and it's time to get ready for some rock and roll in the markets.
- Cramer: How the Great Recession changed me forever CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:21 PM EDT
- Alere shares fall after it sued Abbott over $5.8 billion deal CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:02 PM EDT
- Shares of Autodesk gain; analysts raise price targets @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 6:01 PM EDT
Shares of Autodesk gained more than 8 percent Friday as analysts raised their price targets for the company.
- Pure Storage shares erase double-digit gains despite earnings beat CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:59 PM EDT
- Ulta shares stumble on slightly disappointing earnings guidance @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:58 PM EDT
The company gave current-quarter guidance below Wall Street expectations, despite reporting earnings and sales growth that topped estimates.
- Rackspace jumps after Apollo Global buys it in $4.3 billion deal CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:57 PM EDT
- Herbalife shares slide after Ackman remarks @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:56 PM EDT
Herbalife shares slumped after Bill Ackman said he was approached to take a stake in the firm.
- Icahn reignites billionaire battle with 'obsessive' Ackman CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:41 PM EDT
- Investors pull out of European stocks in record outflow streak, pile into bonds CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:21 PM EDT
- Read Carl Icahn's scathing critique of Bill Ackman @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 5:15 PM EDT
Carl Icahn slammed Pershing Square's Bill Ackman for making false statements about Icahn's Herbalife investment.
- As LeBron James boosts Cleveland's profile, more entrepreneurs are moving in CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:50 PM EDT
- We need something more sweeping than Dodd-Frank for pharma, Howard Dean says CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:35 PM EDT
- Muddy Waters' Carson Block says St. Jude Medical shares could fall to $55 @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:21 PM EDT
Shares of St. Jude Medical could drop to $55 or lower if the Abbott Laboratories' deal falls apart, Muddy Waters' Carson Block told CNBC Friday.
- Shares of St. Jude Medical resume trading, recover losses @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:17 PM EDT
On Friday, St. Jude refuted Muddy Waters' claims, saying that the "report is false and misleading."
- The $600 billion reason Trump may have flip-flopped on deportation CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:10 PM EDT
- Stocks close mixed after Fed commentary; Nasdaq snaps 8-week win streak CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:00 PM EDT
- Op-Ed: What Trump and Clinton can learn from 'Bad Moms' @ CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 3:53 PM EDT
Neither Trump nor Clinton are really connecting with female voters. You know what they need to do? Watch the hit movie "Bad Moms," says Jake Novak.
- Senators probing EpiPen price hike received donations from Mylan PAC CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 3:51 PM EDT
- US Treasury yields flatten following Yellen comments CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 3:30 PM EDT
- Here's the advice Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey would give his 20-year-old self CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 3:24 PM EDT
- Rafael Nadal talks tennis, fishing ahead of the US Open CNBC - Fri, Aug 26, 2016 2:47 PM EDT