- Asia markets mixed; Samsung shares up 0.5% after posting $4.5 billion Q3 profit @ CNBC - 19 minutes ago
Markets in Asia Pacific traded mixed on Thursday morning, with energy plays in the region under pressure following declines in oil prices.
- Samsung posts 30% Q3 profit slump, mobile profits plunge 96% on Note 7 disaster @ CNBC - 54 minutes ago
Samsung Electronics reported operating profit of $4.5 billion after its components business helped offset the hit to the mobile unit.
- Elon Musk says: 'It's not Tesla vs Uber. It is the people vs Uber' @ CNBC - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Elon Musk all but confirmed that Tesla is looking at creating a car-sharing network using its Autopilot technology.
- SolarCity could be 'cash contributor' to Tesla, says Musk @ CNBC - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
SolarCity is at least likely to have a neutral impact on Tesla's finances in the near future, says Elon Musk.
- Cramer: This sector will bounce back after the election @ CNBC - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Jim Cramer expects one group to return after the election, and provides his take on various caller stocks in the lightning round.
- Cramer Remix: Who is right and wrong when it comes to Apple @ CNBC - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Jim Cramer explained why he has had it with the Apple analysts.
- Australia's beef with China plays out over country-sized cattle farm @ CNBC - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
A new bidding war over Australia's biggest farm has reignited fears of anti-China sentiment and put pressure on Canberra to clarify investment rules.
- IBM CEO: Watson will reach a billion consumers next year @ CNBC - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
IBM's Watson first appeared on "Jeopardy" five years ago, and since then, Watson has become the "silver thread" tied into much of IBM's success.
- Cramer 'stunned' by analysts' lack of respect for Apple CEO Tim Cook @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Jim Cramer was shocked by the lack of respect shown to Apple CEO Tim Cook by analysts on the company's conference call.
- Traders say Southwest struggles don't doom airlines — here's where they're looking @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
A key airlines ETF dropped nearly 2 percent on Wednesday, after Southwest Airlines reported a quarterly profit fall of 33.6 percent.
- Even Thursday's earnings blast unlikely to shake market off pre-election course @ CNBC - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Stocks could stay stalled in a range even if the next blast of earnings news is positive.
- Norfolk Southern CEO reveals the secret to making money with cargoes down @ CNBC - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Jim Cramer spoke with Norfolk Southern CEO Jim Squires on his innovative way to continue making money with cargoes on the decline.
- Cramer: The secret sauce behind earnings season success this quarter CNBC - 2 hours 42 minutes ago
- Apple can rebound in China and India, one shareholder says @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
One chief investment officer told CNBC's "Power Lunch" that there is still a market for Apple in developing countries.
- Oracle CEO: We've made 'best and final offer' to NetSuite CNBC - 3 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: TSLA, GRPN, CAKE & more @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
These are the stocks posting the largest moves after the bell on Wednesday, including: Tesla, Groupon, Cheesecake Factory and more.
- Edwards Lifesciences plunge after third-quarter sales disappoint @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Edwards Lifesciences shares plunged on Wednesday after the company missed third-quarter sales estimates.
- NCR surges 14% after earnings and revenue top expectations @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Shares of global tech company NCR soared more than 14 percent Wednesday, lifted by a better-than-expected earnings report.
- Tesla shares flying after posting second quarterly profit ever CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Apple drags Dow lower after earnings, loses more than $14 billion in market cap @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The tech giant's stock fall shaved off 30 points on the Dow Jones industrial average, which briefly fell 100 points shortly after the open.
- Lowe's shares drop after JPMorgan ratings downgrade CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Logitech shares soar on retail sales growth in second quarter CNBC - 4 hours ago
- It will be years before Slack goes public, CEO Stewart Butterfield says CNBC - 4 hours ago
- General Dynamics shows more turbulence in Gulfstream business as deliveries fall @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
General Dynamics' Gulfstream business is seeing more turbulence even as the company's chief executive painted a brighter outlook for the business unit.
- Dow closes higher as Boeing gains offset Apple's fall; financials lead CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Apple says AirPods aren't ready to be shipped @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
"We don't believe in shipping a product before it's ready, and we need a little more time," Apple said.
- Strong GDP report may relieve investors' Fed worries CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is trying to single handedly kill AT&T’s $85 billion purchase of Time Warner CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Malcolm Gladwell explains why he'll never be an active investor CNBC - 5 hours ago
- If the market hits this level, it’s off to the races: Acampora CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Trader looks to quintuple his money by betting on Disney CNBC - 5 hours ago
- US Treasury yields hold higher after note sale @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
U.S. government debt prices were under pressure on Wednesday, as investors digested new data releases and a bond auction.
- Under Armour’s Kevin Plank reveals 4 motivational phrases on his whiteboard CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Why Microsoft is betting on a $2,999 super-high end desktop CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Obamacare deductibles on the rise for 2017, along with monthly premiums CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Traders expect to see $53 billion in earnings moves from two tech giants @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Tech giants Alphabet and Amazon are set to report earnings after Thursday's bell, and traders expect to see some big-money moves on the events.
- US exports record amount of gasoline CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Uncovering Victoria's Secret's $3 million Fantasy Bra CNBC - 6 hours ago
- NBA deputy commissioner on avoiding a ratings plunge CNBC - 6 hours ago
- CEO Kevin Plank says Under Armour still has eyes on being No. 1 despite stock slide CNBC - 6 hours ago
- What analysts are watching for in Deutsche Bank earnings CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: 'Gosh, I kick myself' CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Malcolm Gladwell on presidential election: 'I'm heading home' CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Op-Ed: An open letter to Hillary Clinton CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Tesla stock needs to hold this critical level after earnings: Trader CNBC - 6 hours ago
- David Rosenberg: It's 'late in the game' for market and economy CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld says the company controls what it can in tough market CNBC - 6 hours ago
- ZTO Express: What to expect from the biggest IPO of the year CNBC - 6 hours ago