- Europe seen higher as markets react to Clinton, Trump clash @ CNBC - 49 minutes ago
European stocks are expected to open higher on Tuesday as global markets react to the first U.S. presidential candidate debate and oil market news.
- Live: Big punches in first head-to-head debate; Clinton emerges winner @ CNBC - 59 minutes ago
Our live blog is tracking reactions as both presidential candidates land big punches in the first debate, but Hillary Clinton pulls ahead in the polls.
- Op Ed: Trump tries to flip the 'bad temperament' back on Clinton @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Donald Trump tried to flip the "bad temperament" he's so often accused of on Hillary Clinton at the first debate. Did it work? Jake Novak weighs in.
- Frustrated flyers listen up: Airlines hear your rant on Twitter @ CNBC - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Ever had a bad flight and decided to rant about a your experience on Twitter or Facebook? A new study shows those complaints are being heard.
- Markets declare Hillary Clinton the winner of first debate @ CNBC - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Clinton appears to have edged out Trump in the first presidential debate, based on analysts' take on the market reaction.
- Donald Trump dominates Twitter mentions, with 60% of attention at halftime @ CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Influencers take to social media to chime in as Clinton and Trump go head to head in the first presidential debate.
- Trump says he held back on making 'inappropriate' comments about Bill Clinton @ CNBC - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
The nominee told himself, "I can't do it. I just can't do it. It's inappropriate. It's not nice."
- New Hampshire residents find what they were looking for in Trump-Clinton debate @ CNBC - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
For some locals in battleground New Hampshire, the quiet start to the Clinton-Trump debate was a surprise.
- Currency market calls the first US presidential debate for Clinton over Trump @ CNBC - 2 hours 1 minute ago
If the Mexican peso is any indication, the foreign exchange market seems pretty sure Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton beat her opponent.
- Donald Trump wins ... the social media name game @ CNBC - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
According to Facebook and Twitter, Trump's quotable moments, including his "temperament," lead social media chatter.
- Here's the markets' biggest fear about the debate ... and beyond CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- Clinton campaign chairman trolls Donald Trump after first debate @ CNBC - 2 hours 15 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman suggests Donald Trump could skip the remaining presidential debates after his performance Monday.
- Op-Ed: Trump missed two big opportunities in the first debate against Clinton @ CNBC - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Donald Trump got sidetracked too often in the first debate and missed two opportunities to score major debate points, says Jake Novak.
- Fidgeting, restless Trump says he has a 'much better temperament' than Clinton @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
But Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump lacks "good judgment."
- Asia markets mixed; Japanese exporters, Australian banks pare early losses @ CNBC - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Asia markets were mixed in the mid-morning session on Tuesday, but stocks managed to pare some of their earlier sell-offs.
- Here are the best moments of Clinton, Trump's fiery debate CNBC - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
- Trump says Clinton will regulate businesses 'out of existence' CNBC - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
- Trump: I will release my tax returns when Clinton releases deleted emails CNBC - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
- Clinton slams Trump on 'the birther lie' CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
- Dow futures add 100 points as debate ends; Clinton 'on her game' CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
- Vote: Who won the first presidential debate? @ CNBC - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
The presidential debate is over and Clinton and Trump have made their case to the American voter. Who do you think was the big winner?
- Donald Trump again lies about his opposition to Iraq War CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Donald Trump has the sniffles, and Twitter can't shut up about it CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Trump: DNC hacker could have been 400 pounds and sitting in bed CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Trump brags about not paying taxes: 'That makes me smart' CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Mexican peso jumps 1% against US dollar amid debate CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Clinton on Trump taxes: 'There's something he's hiding' CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Trump kicks off debate with attacks on China, Mexico, not Clinton CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Op-Ed: Technical analysis can be dangerous for amateurs. Here's why CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Debate tactics: Trump taps into voter anger; Clinton plays it safe @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Clinton is doing a lot of smiling, usually the gold standard in presidential elections. Trump sounds like many unhappy Americans, says Jake Novak.
- Paris climate goals will cost Asia $300B a year, but rewards are huge: ADB CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Trump again accuses the Fed of being political to help Obama CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Clinton: Trump would cut taxes for the rich in 'trumped up' trickle down economics CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Trump reportedly directed $2.3 million owed to him to his tax-exempt foundation @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Donald Trump told companies that owed him money to pay it instead to his tax-exempt foundation, according to The Washington Post.
- Cramer: The one part of the whole energy complex I dislike CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: My pre-election investment strategy CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Lawmaker: 'We don't believe' Mylan on new profit numbers for EpiPens CNBC - 6 hours ago
- China's Wanda Group in talks to buy Dick Clark Productions CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Cramer: Apple's opportunity for enormous market share right now CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Traders prep their portfolios ahead of first presidential debate CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Cramer: Trump or Clinton won't impact stocks as much as you think CNBC - 7 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: KITE, JUNO, COL, TWTR and more CNBC - 8 hours ago
- With debate stakes high, Trump may benefit from lowered expectations, experts say CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Trump, Clinton advisors spar over economic plans @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
As Clinton and Trump head into their first debate, their camps are confident that their candidate's economic plan will win the day.
- Banks stocks heavy, sag below their 50-day moving average for first time since Aug. 3 CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Columbia Pipeline Partners shares fly after TransCanada buy offer CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Chemtura shares skyrocket after agreeing to Lanxess buyout @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Chemtura soared in the premarket Monday after accepting a $2.5 billion buyout offer from German chemical maker Lanxess.