- Whatever it is, it doesn't bother us: Berliners react to Deutsche Bank's woes @ CNBC - 5 minutes ago
In the heart of Berlin, few people if any seemed to have noticed the international concerns about the parlous state of Deutsche Bank.
- Wall Street awaits key inflation indicators; spotlight on Deustche Bank CNBC - 12 minutes ago
U.S. stock-index futures rose early on Friday, as Deutsche Bank concerns pressured global banking stocks and Wall Street awaited U.S. inflation data.
- What investors need to know about the Supreme Court term starting Monday @ CNBC - 12 minutes ago
The Supreme Court will kick off the 2016-17 term with arguments on cases involving insider trading and the "patent wars" between Samsung and Apple.
- These are Asia's best and worst performing major indexes so far this year @ CNBC - 29 minutes ago
CNBC takes a look which Asian stock indexes rose and fell so far this year in a low growth, volatile environment.
- US bonds gain as bank fears boost investors’ risk aversion @ CNBC - 43 minutes ago
U.S. sovereign bonds rose on Friday across all major durations, building on Thursday's gains.
- Here's the internal letter the Deutsche Bank CEO sent to his staff @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Deutsche Bank Chief Executive John Cryan on Friday moved to reassure staff after shares in Germany's largest lender hit an historic low amid.
- This is the safety net that's meant to save Europe's banks @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
It's a good job Europe has had a lot of practice in dealing with the parlous state of its banks.
- European stocks fall as Deutsche Bank shares hit record lows @ CNBC - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
European stocks were sharply lower in morning trade on Friday as concerns over the systemic risk posed by German banks weighed on investor sentiment.
- The Weekly Quiz @ CNBC - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
How closely have you been watching CNBC this week? Take this week's quiz and test your knowledge.
- Euro zone inflation ticks up but unemployment lingers @ CNBC - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
The rate of inflation in the euro zone doubled in September, preliminary figures show, but unemployment remained high in the region.
- Apple opening a $45 million research hub in China to develop hardware, ‘advanced’ tech CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
- Deutsche Bank shares sink to new record low; Commerzbank slides 6% @ CNBC - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
Shares of Deutsche Bank fell 7 percent at the start of the European session Friday, amid capital concerns about the German lender.
- Donald Trump praises Angela Merkel…apart from ‘the whole immigration thing’ @ CNBC - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he was "disappointed" with German Chancellor Angela Merkel's stance on Europe's immigration crisis but praised her as a "great world leader"....
- No Lehman moment? Why Deutsche Bank is not dragging up the ghosts of 2008 @ CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Experts and analysts in the industry are playing down comparisons between Deutsche Bank and the dramatic collapse of Lehman Brothers eight years ago.
- Asia markets stumble as Deutsche Bank concerns pressure banking stocks @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Asia markets stumbled on Friday, the final trading day of the quarter, after concerns over Deutsche Bank undermined investor sentiment.
- Live: Deutsche Bank shares down 5%; CEO says 'market forces undermining us' @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Our live blog is tracking market reaction after concerns over Deutsche Bank sent its shares to all-time lows.
- Deutsche Bank bailout would be political suicide for Merkel, analysts warn @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A bailout of Deutsche Bank won't happen for political reasons, according to risk consultancy Eurasia Group.
- Hard Rock Cafe is no longer just about rock @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Rock and roll was synonymous with the Hard Rock Cafe, but the 45-year-old venue is now expanding its musical taste to attract millennials.
- Why India's long-term prospects remain solid despite growing Pakistan tensions @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
India's growing tension with Pakistan is expected to be only a temporary dent in investor sentiment, barring an escalation, analysts say.
- Far-left government has cost Greece two years of economic gains: Opposition leader @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Syriza has set Greece’s economy back two years, the leader of the country’s main opposition party said, as he called for snap elections.
- Russia, US and Europe at odds over who should be the next boss of the United Nations @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The election to replace Ban Ki-moon as secretary-general of the U.N. reaches a crucial stage next week.
- Oil's dramatic price plunge sees Scotland turn to renewable energy @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Renewables are fast becoming a key component of Scotland's energy mix as the country contemplates weak oil prices.
- Mark Mobius still likes Philippine investments despite extrajudicial murders @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Despite concerns over the extrajudicial murders in the Philippines, the country will likely emerge as an improved investment destination, Mark Mobius said on Friday.
- Would you eat restaurant leftovers? This UK mobile app bets you will @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
One social enterprise is offering a win-win - combating food wastage by connecting hungry consumers to restaurants willing to sell leftover food cheaply.
- How companies are engaging millennials in Asia @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Home to almost 60 percent of the global millennial population, emerging Asia is fast turning into a battleground among retailers.
- China Caixin factory PMI picks up slightly in September @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Activity at China's small and mid-sized firms expanded this month, according to a private survey of nationwide factories.
- Asian financial centers want in on London's forex trading throne @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Asian markets such as Hong Kong and Singapore are cementing their positions as global financial hubs by snagging business away from larger peers.
- Chinese property bubble? We’re not there yet, pro says @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Price jumps in China's top tier cities have many worried about an asset bubble, but there’s still "some way to go" on prices, a strategist told CNBC.
- Cramer: Sell this energy stock tomorrow @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Jim Cramer goes through his lightning round of caller stocks at a rapid speed.
- Cramer Remix: How to play oil after the OPEC announcement CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Cramer: China's game-changing comeback that no one is talking about @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Jim Cramer sees powerful signs that China is finally rebounding, and says this could be huge for investors.
- Which of these will be the October surprise for markets @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Financials and the market could stay under pressure as September winds down and traders fear Deutsche Bank may become the market's October surprise.
- Cramer: OPEC deal a desperate attempt to control oil prices CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Cramer: The negative effect that Deutsche Bank will have on your money @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Jim Cramer lays out three scenarios of how the Deutsche Bank drama could play out.
- After-hours buzz: COST, MENT, AA & more @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
These are the stocks posting the largest moves after the bell, including: Costco, Mentor Graphics, Alcoa and more.
- Wells Fargo scandal 'makes a case' for CFPB and its work, says congresswoman @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
The CFPB was also a great collaborator in the Wells Fargo case, according to Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer.
- Qualcomm said to be in talks to acquire NXP: Report @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Qualcomm may be in talks to acquire NXP Semiconductors, a move that would marry two major chipmakers, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- FitBit shares drop after analyst downgrade CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Shares of PepsiCo climb after beating expectations on profit CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Accenture rallies after quarterly estimates beat, strength in new bookings @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Accenture shares jumped Thursday after it reported earnings above estimates, helped by strength in new bookings and expansion in profit margins.
- Warren Buffett denies report that he wants major changes at Wells Fargo CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Twitter VP explains how to handle 'mansplaining' at work @ CNBC - 14 hours ago
Twitter's vice president of engineering Nandini Ramani shares some great advice for women at work.
- Dow closes down triple digits after Deutsche Bank hits all-time low CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Artificial intelligence will boost US productivity, says report CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Sam Adams founder: Unless you're a sociopath, being happy is better than being rich CNBC - 15 hours ago
- This is the ‘last straw' that led Rhode Island's treasurer to dump hedge funds CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Research-backed career advice from NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank shares drop after report that some hedge funds have reduced exposure CNBC - 15 hours ago
- US Treasury prices gain as Dow drops triple digits CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Top analyst sees OPEC deal contributing to ‘significant’ big oil earnings growth CNBC - 15 hours ago