- Al Gore has sold more than $37 million worth of Apple stock in February @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Former U.S. vice president and Apple (AAPL) board member Al Gore sold about half his holdings in Apple stock on Wednesday, garnering more than $29 million. According to an SEC filing, Gore sold 215,437 shares on Wednesday, leaving him with 230,137 shares remaining. Apple shares hit an all-time high of $134.54 earlier …
- Cramer's lightning round: A new dominant player creeping up in cybersecurity @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer rattles off his take on caller favorite stocks, including this technology player making him nervous in the cybersecurity space.
- Cramer Remix: The stock that lives and dies with the border tax @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer broke down moves in Constellation Brands and its link to Washington D.C.
- California governor plans to spend nearly $450 million on flood control but says more needed @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
California's governor is looking to "bolster" the state's dam safety and flood protection efforts, including spending nearly $450 million.
- Cramer exposes the ugly truth about how top callers damage your wealth @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Jim Cramer says hedge fund managers that call a top to the stock market are never sorry and never own up to calling it early.
- Traders find opportunity in retail stocks after border adjustment tax confusion @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders said the confusion over White House support for a border adjustment tax creates a profitable environment for some stocks.
- There's a big week ahead, and what President Trump tells Congress could be a big deal @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Investors are hopeful that Trump will wrap some details around tax reform and other programs when he speaks to Congress in the week ahead.
- Cramer: Beware of these vitamin stocks in ‘existential crisis’ @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Jim Cramer puts GNC and Vitamin Shoppe to the test to find out why the stocks have been such a train wreck.
- Trump has ‘no clue what currency manipulation means,’ expert says @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
President Donald Trump may think the Chinese are the “grand champions” of currency manipulation, but he’s absolutely wrong, John Rutledge says.
- Cramer's game plan: Key signals to watch from Warren Buffett @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Jim Cramer explains what to listen for from the Oracle of Omaha next week, and key earnings on his radar.
- This liquid shell for the iPhone makes it practically indestructible CNBC - 8 hours ago
Liquid nano glass from ProtectPax won't let your smartphone break.
- This man quit his 6-figure-salary job to become a speed painter @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Tim Decker whips up masterpieces in minutes and travels the globe performing his high-energy show over 120 times per year.
- #AskWarren: Buffett to answer your questions in CNBC interview @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Warren Buffett joins CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Monday, February 27, to answer your questions.
- With market's 'excessive optimism,' investors should look at the 'anti-Trump trade': Expert @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The stock market is suffering from overconfidence, but there are still opportunities if investors know where to look, Larry Glazer says.
- These oversold energy stocks could be ready to rebound @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Using hedge fund analytics tool Kensho, CNBC looked for the most statistically oversold stocks in the energy sector.
- This ‘conundrum’ may be signaling a slide in oil prices @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
The stock market may be signaling something is awry in the oil market.
- US Treasurys rise as Trump trade pauses CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Live Nation shares dip following its fourth-quarter financial report @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Shares of Live Nation fell 4 percent on Friday following the live entertainment company's fourth-quarter financial report released Thursday.
- Foot Locker stock jumps after earnings, same store sales beat CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Market rotation doesn't mean 'impending doom' for economy, strategist says @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Investors may have moved into more defensive names this week, but isn't necessarily a warning signal on the economy, Liz Ann Sonders says.
- Heavily-shorted Restoration Hardware shares soar on preliminary earnings beat @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Shares of Restoration Hardware soared Friday after the company's preliminary fourth-quarter results beat expectations.
- Pharma company Incyte is moving to the S&P 500, and the stock is rallying @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Shares of Incyte rose more than 6 percent in Friday trade on news that the pharmaceutical company will join the S&P 500.
- Read this now: Pence's weekend meeting | NRA exec speaks | Buffett's beach house @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Here are some of the key stories CNBC is following this hour.
- Uber on Alphabet lawsuit: 'A baseless attempt to slow down a competitor' @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
"We will continue our hard work to bring self-driving benefits to the world," Uber said.
- Dow posts longest win streak since 1992; Street prepares for Trump's speech to Congress CNBC - 10 hours ago
- How machine learning threatens 'creative' employment @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Advertising agencies are using AI to create better ads, and one day machines may understand people better than they do themselves.
- Read this now: Palestinian protests | South Africa clashes with police | Tom Brady tumbles @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Here are some of the key stories CNBC is following this hour.
- Op-ed: Steve Bannon's 'state-smashing' change is real and dangerous @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
Steve Bannon has long wanted to smash the state. Now we know exactly what he means, says Jake Novak.
- Op-Ed: Here's the one word great CEOs never use @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Gokul Rajaram has worked for Google, Facebook and Square. And here's the word he noticed that great CEOs never use.
- No president has ever waited this long to get a Cabinet approved @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
More than a month in, nearly half of Trump's Cabinet nominees have yet to be confirmed by the Senate, the longest run for any modern president.
- 'Shark Tank' hits $100 million in deals and 10,000 jobs created @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
More than 600 entrepreneurs have pitched ideas over 8 seasons on the hit reality show.
- Latest shuffle in Beijing puts more economic power into hands of Xi Jinping @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The leadership shuffle in China is beginning, ahead of a potential Xi Jinping power grab at this fall's key Communist Party congress.
- Marijuana entrepreneurs try to stay calm after Spicer comments on weed @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
The White House spokesman's comments were viewed as a signal that the administration may target the recreational market.
- Trump picks conservative think tanker to chair Council of Economic Advisers @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
President Trump has tapped Kevin Hassett of American Enterprise Institute to be chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, CNBC has confirmed.
- Avoid these two plunging stocks, strategists warn @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
As the markets continue making new highs, two names are making new lows — and some strategists advise investors to stay away.
- The border tax is a major retail wild card, analyst says @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Oppenheimer analyst Brian Nagel doesn't believe the House Republican's proposed border adjustment tax will happen.
- Palantir should be profitable this year, CEO Karp says in report @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
An initial public offering would likely give investors an unprecedented look into the company's operations.
- Nascar's Penske: The sport is 'stronger than ever' despite falling viewership @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
New questions have emerged about the state of stock car racing as both viewership numbers and admissions are seeing major declines.
- Read this now: Trump at CPAC｜Lyft expands｜Cleveland plant demolished @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Here are some of the key stories CNBC is following this hour:
- China ratchets up criticism of US missile plans, while speeding up its own arsenal CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Department stores admit they've gotten too big, but they have different ideas about how to fix it CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Trump's deportation plan could cost taxpayers half a trillion dollars CNBC - 13 hours ago
- The 'Trump rally' was actually a recovery rally, experts say CNBC - 13 hours ago
- After saving over $1,000 in two months, here's my No. 1 tip CNBC - 13 hours ago
I figured I would save money by ditching my plastic, but I couldn't have predicted how much.
- Op-Ed: Here's the myth about being an undocumented immigrant that drives me crazy CNBC - 13 hours ago
- It would be 'dangerous to change' Uber's culture at this point, says Munster CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Mobileye dips nearly 2% as Citron Research says it's shorting the stock CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Here's who not to follow if you want to make money CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Facebook HR exec reveals the most essential question to ask in a job interview CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Op-Ed: Here's the one overlooked solution to America's job crisis we need to talk about now @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Trump can't stop robots from taking our jobs, says Dustin McKissen. Here's a real solution to the problem.