- Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck: Here's the best career advice women aren’t getting @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
A veteran of Wall Street explains to CNBC's "On the Money" the financial gaps women face compared to men.
- European stocks close lower as investors await Brexit plan; Essilor up by 11% on merger news CNBC - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
- Reaction: Trump uncertainty forced IMF to leave global growth forecast unchanged @ CNBC - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Trump uncertainty forces IMF to leave global growth forecast unchanged
- We appreciate the professionalism of the Trump administration: RDIF CEO @ CNBC - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
President-elect Donald Trump's incoming administration gives us cause for hope, the chief of the Russia's sovereign wealth fund has told CNBC.
- This billboard ad coughs when you’re smoking near it @ CNBC - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
The digital ad for a drugstore can not only sense cigarette smoke, but can tell when someone is actually smoking by detecting the glow when they light up
- US must stay very engaged in global scene, says Syngenta CEO @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The U.S. must not lose its connection with the world, the head of Swiss chemicals giant, Syngenta, told CNBC at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Monday.
- Pharma turmoil in the US is only temporary: Philips CEO @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Turbulence and turmoil in pharmaceuticals is only temporary in spite of Trump's vow to clamp down on the healthcare industry.
- As brick and mortar retailers retrench, IKEA sticks to basics—and commits to US growth @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The furniture retail giant explains to CNBC its U.S. growth strategy, and why it offered a big new perk to American employees.
- As leaders descend upon Davos, the gender debate continues @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Some of the world’s most influential leaders will descend upon snowy Davos this week, yet how many of those voicing their opinions will be women?
- Russian lawmakers give mixed reaction to Trump's nuclear cuts offer @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Russia gave a mixed reaction on Monday to Donald Trump's proposal to strike a deal on nuclear arms cuts in exchange for Washington lifting sanctions.
- Media spend contributes nearly $692 billion to EU economy: Report @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The money spent on advertising by brands across Europe generates up to a seven-fold contribution to the economy, according to a new study
- IMF’s global growth forecast unchanged amid uncertainty over Trump... but the US will get a boost CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Financial outlook split across party lines, survey finds @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Republicans feel great about their finances for the next four years while most Democrats are skeptical that things will improve, according to a new survey.
- Wall Street awaits Trump's inauguration, but two presidents could move the markets in the week ahead CNBC - 5 hours ago
- 5 steps to give your career a shot in the arm in 2017 @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Most people resolve to make the New Year different. In 2017, this might actually prove to be true.
- Sterling volatile as market speculates on ‘hard Brexit’; investors await May's speech CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Ray-Ban, Oakley eyewear maker Luxottica to merge with Essilor in $49 billion deal CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Sustainable business can unlock $12 trillion, says new report CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Post-Brexit UK must stick with the 'brain circulation': Adecco CEO CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Policymakers must reimagine the way in which economic growth is measured: WEF report CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Scottish newspaper trolls Trump inauguration as ‘Twilight Zone’ revival CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Don't condemn globalization, it's not all about the West: WEF's Schwab CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Protectionism is good for no-one: Brazil finance minister CNBC - 8 hours ago
- The world's eight richest people have same amount of money as half the world's poor: Oxfam CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Trump's protectionism does not worry China's Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Singapore central bank chief: City-state’s property market stabilizing CNBC - 10 hours ago
- UK can keep its ties with the EU but it needs to compromise: German minister CNBC - 10 hours ago
- 'Forget hard or soft Brexit, we will get best possible Brexit': Kirby CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Bernanke: Trump’s view on China’s yuan doesn’t ‘fit with reality’ CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Trust in CEOs plummets and hits all-time low: Global survey CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Samsung shares drop as arrest warrant sought for Samsung head CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Trump to keep using personal Twitter account: Times of London CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Why Trump could actually be good for the environment CNBC - 14 hours ago
- US Chamber of Commerce to Trump: Why we need global trade CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Trump promises 'insurance for everybody' in Obamacare replacement plan: Washington Post CNBC - 16 hours ago
- A television bad guy explains how to make it in Hollywood as one of the good guys CNBC - 16 hours ago
- British pound falls in Asia as markets brace for 'hard' Brexit speech CNBC - 17 hours ago
- Russian central bank sees inflation a bigger risk than Donald Trump CNBC - 17 hours ago
- Pound sinks ahead of UK PM Brexit speech @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
The pound sterling plunged against the greenback on Monday during Asian trade, ahead of a key speech by U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May scheduled for Tuesday where she is expected to announce a hard exit ...
- Market a bit over its skis, but a trader says this asset is creating a striking opportunity CNBC - 20 hours ago
- Here's why Brazil's investors are shrugging off political turmoil and a big rate cut CNBC - 22 hours ago
- Peter Thiel may be mulling a run for California governor: Report CNBC - 23 hours ago
- How to attend Inauguration Day in style—or on a budget if you don't have $45,000 to spare CNBC - Sun, Jan 15, 2017 1:00 PM EST
- This professor says it's time to kill your 401(k) CNBC - Sun, Jan 15, 2017 10:00 AM EST
- Trump strikes back at 'all talk' John Lewis for 'legitimacy' jibe, sparking bipartisan blowback CNBC - Sat, Jan 14, 2017 5:04 PM EST
- Why one analyst believes the Trump rally could turn into the Trump correction CNBC - Sat, Jan 14, 2017 5:00 PM EST
- Iridium hails SpaceX launch, dawn of historical 'tech refresh' CNBC - Sat, Jan 14, 2017 4:47 PM EST
- On TV and the big screen, all that's old is new again...and again, and again CNBC - Sat, Jan 14, 2017 2:03 PM EST
- CNBC got a chance to take BMW's new self-driving car out for a spin. Here's what it was like CNBC - Sat, Jan 14, 2017 12:00 PM EST
- A former Wall Street analyst tries, and succeeds, at cracking open the diamond industry CNBC - Sat, Jan 14, 2017 9:00 AM EST