- Stocks close higher after debate, data; Street shrugs off oil decline CNBC - 18 minutes ago
- Elon Musk discusses his vision for how he plans to colonize Mars CNBC - 21 minutes ago
- Trump's attack on Yellen, Fed could backfire @ CNBC - 27 minutes ago
A good many on Wall Street agree with Donald Trump's criticism that the Fed waited too long to raise rates.
- The iPhone 7 is the biggest test yet for Apple in India @ CNBC - 33 minutes ago
Apple has lingering issues in India. But the iPhone's launch in India lands weeks ahead of the nation's gift-giving season.
- US Treasury yields hold lower after 5-yr note sale CNBC - 54 minutes ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices broadly rose on Tuesday.
- Shares of Ligand plunge 13% after Amgen drug misses study goal @ CNBC - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Shares of Ligand Pharmaceuticals plunged 13 percent Tuesday after Amgen said its multiple myeloma drug, Kyprolis, did not outperform Takeda Pharmaceutical's Velcade in a late-stage study.
- Selling Obamacare: Millennials get pitch on Twitch for health insurance sign-ups @ CNBC - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Young adults continue to have high rates of lack of health insurance despite gains made under Obamacare.
- Mark Cuban asks: How many employees has Donald Trump turned into millionaires? CNBC - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
- Trump aide: Trump's temperament 'humanizing,' Clinton's 'very, very scripted' CNBC - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
- Earthquake swarm rattles Southern California area near U.S.-Mexico border CNBC - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
A cluster of earthquakes in Southern California the past two days jolted an area near the San Andreas Fault, but there have been no reports of injuries.
- ‘Disastrous’ debate for Trump, but chance for recovery, political analyst says CNBC - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- This points to a bumpy road for stocks CNBC - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
- More than half of all shoppers start their search at Amazon instead of Google CNBC - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
- Morgan Stanley exec: Career advice I would give my 20-year-old self CNBC - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
- Op Ed: Biggest loser in the debate wasn't Trump or Clinton @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
The debate was more embarrassing than illuminating, says senior columnist Jake Novak. And the biggest loser is...
- Avis falls 8% amid weaker European demand CNBC - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
- Wall Street doesn’t see Donald Trump's ‘big, fat, ugly’ market bubble CNBC - 3 hours ago
- If Trump wins, 'Yellen would resign fairly quickly': Economist CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Technical analyst finds counterintuitive reason for stocks to rise @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Investors are unusually nervous about the market right now, which is "one more reason we're bullish on equities," says Oppenheimer technical analyst Ari Wald.
- This chef created a quiet food menu for movie theaters CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Double punch — Clinton blasts Trump on 'Miss Piggy' at debate and with ad CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Fact-checking the debate on taxes, economy @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Clinton and Trump's debate on taxes, trade and the economy was often acrimonious ... if not always factual. Here are the highlights.
- Here are the specific debate comments got the biggest reactions online CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Europe shares close lower; Deutsche Bank hits fresh record low CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Sam Adams founder Jim Koch describes the moment he found out he was a billionaire CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Reaction: European stocks dragged lower by oil price dip and banking woes @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Our live blog tracked reaction as Europe's stocks struggled with oil prices and banking concerns. US stocks higher after the presidential debate.
- Ultimate insider vs. ultimate outsider, and no winner CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Op-Ed: The debate didn't change anything. Trump can still win the election CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Facebook hits 4 million advertisers, COO Sheryl Sandberg says CNBC - 4 hours ago
- 'Massive' shortage of appraisers causing home sales delays CNBC - 5 hours ago
- At this start-up, you have to work a full week before getting the job offer CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Energy stocks among worst performers in S&P on Tuesday CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Don’t look for a bailout of Deutsche Bank anytime soon CNBC - 5 hours ago
- The surprising group of shoppers fueling sales growth at JC Penney CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Volkswagen shares fall on report that US government assessing criminal fine CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Kite Pharma shares soar after positive clinical trials for lymphoma drug CNBC - 5 hours ago
- How a trendy hot dog stand revitalized a troubled New Orleans neighborhood CNBC - 5 hours ago
- FDNY Battalion Chief killed after house explosion in Bronx CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Op-Ed: How Donald Trump beat himself in the debate CNBC - 5 hours ago
- 6 harsh (but useful) lessons from the world's grumpiest boss CNBC - 5 hours ago
- DNC breach was likely Russia, not 400-pound hacker, law enforcement says CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Rice Energy shares slide more than 6% on Vantage Energy deal CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Why the Donald Trump who appeared on stage Monday can't win CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Lawmaker: 'We don't believe' Mylan on new profit numbers for EpiPens CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Why US bond yields could fall way, way lower @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Bond yields could fall lower, according to experts who say causes can be traced to the Fed, as well as issues abroad.
- Clinton wins debate, stops Trump's momentum, says former Bloomberg advisor @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
In the first debate, Clinton scored more points than Trump and emerged "unscathed," says Bradely Tusk.
- Why Snapchat's new glasses could be more than just a toy CNBC - 6 hours ago
- CEO trades barbs with Trump's campaign manager over jobs, taxes CNBC - 6 hours ago