- Wall Street set to extend gains as French vote lifts mood; slew of earnings eyed @ CNBC - 3 minutes 53 seconds ago
U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday following centrist Macron's first round French election victory.
- Coca-Cola's profit plunges 20 percent on bottling refranchising costs @ CNBC - 11 minutes ago
Beverage behemoth Coca-Cola reported first-quarter earnings before the bell on Tuesday that missed expectations by a penny.
- The Nasdaq is on the verge of cracking 6,000 for the first time ever @ CNBC - 13 minutes ago
U.S. stock futures were higher this morning after the Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq on Monday logged their biggest gains since March 1.
- Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales sets up ad-free Wikitribune site to tackle fake news @ CNBC - 25 minutes ago
Wales is to launch Wikitribune, a news site aiming to tackle the idea that "the news is broken and we can fix it," in the face of fake news
- Macron and Le Pen must focus on labor reform to boost French economy, says Randstad CFO @ CNBC - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
French presidential finalists Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen should put labour reforms front and centre of their election campaigns, says Randstad.
- US Treasurys edge lower as investors eye economic data, auctions @ CNBC - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
U.S. government debt prices were lower on Tuesday morning as investors await fresh economic data and auctions.
- Financial stocks to continue benefiting from Macron: Analyst @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron should be positive for financial stocks as he decreases the risk of euro zone disintegration and prepares plans for de-regulation, an analyst told CNBC on Tuesday.
- Apple has reportedly hired ex-NASA and Tesla staffers to boost its self-driving car effort @ CNBC - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
Apple's hires include robotics and artificial intelligence experts it hope will boost its self-driving car push.
- Trump's 'Buy American' policy is getting support from an unlikely place: A Chinese e-commerce giant @ CNBC - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
Consumers in China "are increasingly looking for high quality products from around the world, especially the United States," Alibaba's Jack Ma said.
- Canadian dollar stumbles as US plans to slap tariffs on softwood lumber @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Canada’s dollar dropped to its lowest since December after the U.S. said it would impose tariffs on its Northern neighbors’ exports of softwood lumber.
- The Apple Watch turned 2, but there might not be a lot to celebrate CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Stocks in Asia close higher after global rally on French polls; Kospi hits multi-year high @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Equities in Asia made gains in early Tuesday trade following a relief rally after the first round of the French presidential election.
- Government could add more than $2 billion in costs if it cuts this type of Obamacare aid @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Ending $10 billion in payments for cost-sharing assistance for Obamacare customers could result U.S. paying out more $12 billion in premium subsidies.
- Will delistings from this major exchange outnumber its IPOs again this year? CNBC - 5 hours ago
- European stocks inch higher extending Macron rally: Christian Dior up 12% @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
European bourses moved higher on Tuesday morning after hitting multi-year highs on the back of the outcome of the French election.
- Natural gas: Why it's important and what you need to know @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Sustainable Energy takes a look at natural gas and its increasing importance.
- Investors should be 'overweight' on emerging markets' bonds right now, Morgan Stanley exec says @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Rising global interest rates will diminish the attractiveness of bonds, but emerging market debt can still be a strong play, a Morgan Stanley executive told CNBC.
- Singapore property will 'at best' remain stable in 2017, says DBS executive @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Sentiment in Singapore property appears to be improving, but unsold inventory will still weigh in the short-term, a DBS executive said Tuesday.
- Ford sees strong global sales of its iconic Mustang @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
"The legacy of Mustang continues to grow, and in places it never reached before,” said Mark Schaller, Ford Mustang marketing manager.
- US government shutdown could impact defense contractors, disrupt weapons production @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
A looming US government shutdown could cause massive Pentagon furloughs and impact defense contractors
- This Chinese-Israeli start-up wants to change the way kids learn to code CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Trump's timber tariff will have a big impact on lumber futures market, housing stocks CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Buffalo Wild Wings made 'astronomical error' in materials filed with SEC, says activist in … CNBC - 8 hours ago
- This map tells you when you buying beats renting in Hong Kong @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
For those living in or considering a move to the city, this interactive map now shows when buying beats renting in Hong Kong.
- Three ways stocks could build on Monday's gains @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
After Monday's stunning stock market rally, traders will be looking for something to keep the momentum going Tuesday.
- Saudi reversal in benefits makes OPEC deal—and higher oil prices—more important @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Saudi Arabia reversed some worker benefit and salary cuts — a move that could make the kingdom even more reliant on a higher oil price.
- Wanted: Investors to upgrade India's roads CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: Here’s what talk of a government shutdown could mean for your money @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Jim Cramer broke down his thoughts on the impact fears of a government shutdown could have on the market and how investors should prepare.
- Traders discuss strategy as US equities rally after French elections @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The "Fast Money" traders debate whether to stay long in the market and trust in the gains U.S. equities made on Monday following the French elections.
- Cramer's lightning round: Nobody ever made money betting against this CEO CNBC - 12 hours ago
- 'Dumb and dumber' are key drivers of T-Mobile's success, CEO John Legere says CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Alphabet and Facebook have to be regulated or they'll 'crush' small players like Snap, … CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Express Scripts CEO: Would love nothing more than to keep Anthem as client @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The fact that Anthem wants to cut ties with Express Scripts is "perplexing," Express Scripts CEO Tim Wentworth told CNBC on Monday.
- Netflix shareholders copied and pasted a proposal they sent to Amazon — and Netflix called them out @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
The proposal asks "Amazon.com" — one of Netflix's fiercest rivals — for a report.
- Hasbro CEO reveals the magic behind the toymaker's earnings beat CNBC - 12 hours ago
- Cramer: Trump tax cuts are not the driving force behind this rally CNBC - 13 hours ago
- T-Mobile has growth 'rest of industry would die for,' CEO John Legere says CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Google is aiming to steal Amazon cloud customers in the media industry CNBC - 13 hours ago
- After-hours buzz: AA, ESRX, WHR & more CNBC - 13 hours ago
- Saudi Aramco's valuation reportedly off by $500 billion, or roughly Amazon and Netflix combined CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Alcoa earnings: 63 cents per share vs 53 cents expected CNBC - 14 hours ago
- 'Big short squeeze' for bonds will be 'fantastic' for stock investors: expert CNBC - 14 hours ago
- US bank stocks are soaring on French election relief CNBC - 14 hours ago
- Dow closes 200 points higher, Nasdaq posts record session after French election CNBC - 15 hours ago
- McDonald's hits all-time high ahead of earnings, but this could send shares tumbling @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
McDonald's stock is up about 4 percent this month and nearly 10.6 percent for the year-to-date.
- Wayfair shares tumble amid report of Amazon furniture push CNBC - 15 hours ago
- This quarter is 'not the time to get aggressive on Amazon' stock, analyst says CNBC - 15 hours ago
- The oil market has one big problem: People aren't buying enough gas CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Trump reportedly still wants a 15% corporate tax rate, even if it falls short on revenue CNBC - 15 hours ago
- White House loads thinly staffed agencies with policy deadlines CNBC - 15 hours ago