- Europe shares set to fall on geopolitical tensions @ CNBC - 8 minutes ago
European shares look set to continue volatile trade, with shares seen lower ahead of a referendum this weekend in Crimea, with the vote seen as being illegal by Western powers.
- Risk-off trade for Asian stocks amid China jitters; Tokyo skids 3.6% @ CNBC - 34 minutes ago
Asian shares were lower on Friday, as fresh signs of a slowdown in China incited a 'flight-to-safety', with Japanese shares suffering the largest declines.
- [video] China economy key to commodity stock rebound @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Australia's commodity stocks will start to rebound if China sees a pick up in economic activity in coming months, says Malcolm Wood, Head of Investment Strategy at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
- [video] Indian inflation won't ease just yet: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Despite an ease in India's inflation in recent months on the back of lower food prices, Parag Thakkar, Head of Institutional Sales at HDFC Securities, says the country's inflation woes may worsen in May ...
- Fresh worries over China prompt slew of downgrades @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
The rapid deterioration in China's economic momentum has put focus squarely on the economy, with several banks cutting their growth forecasts.
- [video] Overcapacity weighing on cargo aviation: DBS @ CNBC - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Cargo operations across regional airlines have been struggling due to overcapcity in the sector, says Paul Yong, Vice President, Equity Research at DBS Vickers.
- Is China's slowdown actually good for the world? @ CNBC - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Worries over China's slowing economy have been a recurring headwind for investors in recent years, but a note from U.K. research firm Capital Economics argues that slower growth will in fact be positive ...
- [video] Why are more investors turning to the web @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Norman Chan, Investment Director at NAB Private Wealth Advisory, says traditional financial firms like Ping An Insurance will need to up their game in order to compete with rapidly-growing internet rivals ...
- [video] Where's the US dollar heading? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
While the U.S. dollar has been gaining strength over the years, Greg Gibbs, Senior Currency Strategist at RBS, says the greenback could begin to struggle as rate hikes do not seem likely in the near term....
- [video] Ukraine is far more serious than we think: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Adam Hewison, President & Chief Strategist at INO.com, says ongoing instability in Ukraine is far more serious than imagine, with Russian president Vladimir Putin seemingly determined to bring Ukraine ...
- [video] Copper could drop to $2.50 in Q2: Pro @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Adam Hewison, President & Chief Strategist at INO.com, explains why he sees copper prices falling to the range of $2.50 to $2.67 in the second-quarter.
- Search expands to Indian Ocean amid reports of 'pings' @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane entered its seventh day Friday with reported revelations that the jet may left a data trail for several hours after its vanished, deepening the mystery ...
- [video] MH370 search expands after reports of 'pings' @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
The latest reports say that satellites may have picked up data 'pings' from missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370, for at least five hours after the plane lost communication. NBC's Tom Costello reports ...
- [video] CLSA tips 15% price correction for HK property @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Nicole Wong Regional Head of Property Research at CLSA, discusses the outlook of Hong Kong's property sector, amid biting factors like stamp duty, interest rates and supply shortage.
- [video] Weak data caused by China's reforms: JP Morgan @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Zhu Haibin, Chief China Economist at JP Morgan, says recent soft economic data from China is the result of the country's structural reforms.
- [video] Search area for MH370 to be extended @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 will be extended and major search aircrafts and vessels have been redeployed to the Straits of Malacca and Indian ocean. CNBC's Sri Jegarajah reports....
- [video] Yatsenyuk: Ukraine must preserve its territorial integrity @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Michelle Caruso-Cabrera speaks with interim Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk as he arrived at Heartland Brewery Chophouse in NYC for a dinner with the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America following ...
- [video] Why China shadow banking woes may be overblown @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
While transparency remains an issue, the scale of shadow banking in China is only a fraction of what is still present in the U.S. and Europe, says David Mann, Regional Head of Research, Asia at Standard ...
- [video] Singapore's Temasek makes bid for Olam @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
A Temasek-led consortium has made an offer on Friday to buy all of the shares in commodity trading firm Olam from its minority shareholders. CNBC's Adam Bakhtiar has more.
- [video] Prudential Asia: Long-term view is what sets us apart @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Barry Stowe, CEO, Asia, Prudential, says Prudential's long-term focus is what helped the firm stay afloat amid challenging economic conditions. The group's Asia business delivered strong results for 2013, ...
- [video] How long will it take to find MH370? @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Robert Francis, Senior Policy Advisor at law firm Zuckert, Scoutt & Rasenberger, says the search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370 proved to be more difficult, than the case of Air France 447.
- [video] Faber's 4% GDP for China unrealistic: StanChart @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Marc Faber's comments about China seeing 4 percent growth may be too unrealistic, says David Mann, Regional Head of Research, Asia at Standard Chartered Bank, adding that China still has the potential ...
- [video] Ukraine PM to CNBC: Will preserve territorial integrity @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk told CNBC's Michelle Caruso-Cabrera they will use all possible means to preserve territorial integrity. CNBC's Dominic Chu provides insight.
- [video] Don't want economic war with Russia: Pro @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
William George, Harvard Business School professor and former Medtronic Chairman & CEO, discusses Russia sanctions and avoiding military escalation and conflicts.
- [video] Swire Pacific : New plane purchases strategic to Cathay Pacific @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
John Slosar, Chairman at Swire Pacific, says the purchase of new aircraft is essential to keep Cathay Pacific 'young and efficient'. He also explained why he's still bullish on the Chinese travel industry ...
- [video] Obamacare individual mandate gone: Pro @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Betsy McCaughey, "Beating Obamacare" author, says half the deadlines under Obamacare are "gone." Matt Eyles, Avalere Health, weighs in.
- [video] Obamacare 6 million enrollment goal possible? @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Betsy McCaughey, "Beating Obamacare" author, and Matt Eyles, Avalere Health, discuss the pace of enrollment under Obamacare. Eyles says it is not clear enough young people will enroll in Obamacare....
- [video] Swire Pacific: We've had a decent year @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
John Slosar, Chairman at Swire Pacific, speaks to CNBC about the earnings of its core businesses, and focused on the property sector after profits from its property division declined in 2013.
- [video] GM chose not to implement a fix for ignition problem: NBC News @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
NBC's Gabe Gutierrez reports why General Motors chose not to implement a fix for ignition problems which is linked to a dozen deaths.
- [video] Dohmen: The Fed's policies are no good @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Bert Dohmen, President and Founder at Dohmen Capital, explains why he disagrees with the Federal Reserve's policies.
- [video] Rep. Ryan: Need to reintegrate people from poverty @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Rep. Paul Ryan, (R) Wis., House Budget Committee Chairman, discusses the war on poverty. Rep. Ryan says the poor have been isolated from the rest of Americans in many ways.
- [video] Rep. Ryan: GOP needs growth agenda and plan @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Rep. Paul Ryan, (R) Wisconsin, House Budget Committee Chairman, says the GOP needs a vibrant agenda to create jobs, increase take-home pay, and restart upward mobility.
- [video] Buy geopolitical concern dip: Pro @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Discussing how to trade geopolitical concerns, with Jack Bouroudjian, Index Financial Partners, and Kenneth Heebner, Capital Growth Management. Bouroudjian calls today selloff a large global margin call....
- [video] Pay close attention to copper: Pro @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu discusses China and Ukraine's impact on the economy. Jack Bouroudjian, Index Financial Partners, and Kenneth Heebner, Capital Growth Management, look for profitable places to invest....
- [video] When will copper bottom out? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
China accounts for 40 percent of global copper demand. If weak data from China persists, copper prices are likely to head further south, says Kevin Kerr, Managing Editor & Trader at Commodity Confidential....
- [video] Cramer's Playbook: Saving for retirement @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
401(k) or brokerage accounts? Mad Money host Jim Cramer looks at different ways to save for your retirement. It is crucial to save and save consistently, says Cramer.
- Traders eye Ukraine as Crimea referendum looms @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Tensions around Ukraine will dominate markets Friday as diplomatic efforts are expected to generate buzz ahead of Sunday's referendum in Crimea.
- Cramer: How to increase wealth dramatically @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Most people will never grow rich from a paycheck alone. However, that doesn't mean you can't grow wealthy. Get details, now!
- Chuck E. Cheese owner mulls Dave & Buster's bid @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Private equity firm Apollo Global, which recently acquired Chuck E. Cheese, is reportedly mulling a deal to buy Dave & Buster's, Bloomberg reported.
- [video] Tracking the Euro and Aussie @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Boris Schlossberg, Managing Director at BK Asset Management, says the European Central Bank's rare shift in stance changed trading sentiment for the currency. He also commented on the Aussie's recent rally....
- Lightning Round: Time Warner, Coupons.com & More @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- The latest active investment trend is passive @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Investors hoping for hands-on management to boost returns may be disappointed as more asset allocators eschew active funds for their passive, index-tracking cousins.
- Estimates too low for these 3 stocks: Cramer @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
There's something going on in the energy sector, and Jim Cramer doesn't think the Street fully understands the impact on at least 3 stocks.
- [video] Examining Wall Street's decline on Thursday @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Weakness in German stocks on Thursday was a wake-up call for U.S. investors, who were 'disillusioned' about China's slowdown and the Ukraine-Russia standoff, resulting in a plunge on Wall Street, says ...
- Look up, a powerful long-term story in the sky @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Sharp market declines are never a reason to celebrate but they're not necessarily a reason to weep either. They could get you a winner at a discount.
- [video] Growing in-flight WiFi with ViaSat CEO @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Mark Dankberg, ViaSat chairman and CEO, discusses the "early stages" and growing business of in-flight WiFi. Dankberg says airlines need to realize having everyone using WiFi on the plane is ...
- [video] Ukraine braces for Crimea referendum @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
As we countdown to the contentious Crimea referendum set for Sunday 16 March, events continue to move apace. CNBC's Steve Sedgwick reports from Kiev with the latest.
- Liberty Media drops offer for SiriusXM @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Liberty Media Corp.'s board dropped its offer to buy SiriusXM on Thursday as it moved to shake up its own organization.
- [video] Families anguished as search for MH370 continues @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
It's been seven days since the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370. CNBC's Sri Jegarajah finds out how the families of passengers on board the missing plane are coping.
- House GOP: How many have paid for Obamacare? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
House Republicans are asking insurers for data on how many Obamacare enrollees have paid, and how many were previously uninsured.