- Warren Buffett: Here's how Wall Street really makes its money @ CNBC - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Warren Buffett says Wall Street's real source of wealth is not based on its strong investment acumen.
- Iran to global banks: We've changed, let's do business @ CNBC - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
The blacklisted state wants wider inclusion in the international financial system, according to Iran's Central Bank Governor Valiollah Seif.
- Buffett, Munger rip Valeant for 'sewer' business model @ CNBC - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Berkshire Hathaway Vice-Chairman Charlie Munger had some harsh words to say about Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- Why the later rounds of the NFL draft are the ones that matter @ CNBC - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Football teams make huge sacrifices to move up in the draft, but research suggests it's not always the best investment.
- Warren Buffett: Trump? Hillary? Doesn't matter, we'll be fine @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Warren Buffett is not worried about who becomes the next president of the United States.
- Berkshire's Munger rips 'immature and stupid' Coke health critiques @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Charlie Munger had some harsh words for people over-preaching about the health risks of drinking to much Coke.
- Income gap can't be solved with taxes or free college, but this: Advocate @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
In an interview with CNBC, a Democratic education advocate urges the U.S. to grab the "third rail" of school reform to curb the income gap.
- Scenes from Capitalism's 'Woodstock', aka Berkshire's annual meeting @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
More than 40,000 Berkshire Hathaway shareholders flocked to Omaha, Nebraska for the business conglomerate's annual shareholders meeting.
- Buffett: Post merger, Precision Castparts' now even more valuable @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Precision Castparts is now a better company because of this, Warren Buffett says.
- Buffett: This business is down 'considerably,' and will stay depressed @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
This Berkshire Hathaway business fell significantly in the first quarter, and Warren Buffett says it will stay depressed.
- Live in Omaha with the Oracle: Why due diligence isn't as useful as you think @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Warren Buffett and his longtime business partner Charlie Munger are appearing before thousands of Berkshire Hathaway shareholders in Omaha today.
- Brooks runs toward 'crisis', grabs opportunity with Warren Buffett @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Brooks' narrow focus on running is a strategy CEO Jim Weber put in place when he took the helm 15 years ago, and it appears to be paying off.
- Cramer: Avoid this group—no money to be made there @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Jim Cramer rattles off his take on caller favorite stocks, including this group that he says to steer clear from.
- Hillary Clinton slams Donald Trump on Snapchat @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton attacked Republican front-runner Donald Trump on Snapchat.
- Cramer Remix: What you need to know about Apple @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Jim Cramer shared with investors what they should expect to see next for the tech giant.
- How women are changing Columbia Sportswear: CEO @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
Jim Cramer spoke with Columbia Sportswear CEO about the brands seeking to win over women.
- Marissa Mayer's pay includes half a million for security @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer made $36 million in 2015, including $544,061 for a security detail, according to SEC documents filed Friday.
- AMC reports bright Q1 earnings, despite falling stocks @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Amid competition and a falling stock price, AMC's CEO Adam Aron is optimistic about movie-going experience with a record first-quarter earnings report.
- Cramer: Retail isn’t dead—millennials are changing the game @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Jim Cramer doesn't think brick and mortar are dead yet, even with Amazon taking share. It's changing fast, though. Here's how to prepare.
- Cramer's game plan: Trading the Warren Buffett love-fest next week @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Jim Cramer found a pattern of how Warren Buffett impacts the market and your wallet. Here are the stocks on his radar to benefit from a Buffett bounce
- Kudlow: Obama is suffocating business investment and the economy @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
The Obama administration is stifling business spending—and the economy—with its policies, says Larry Kudlow. Radical reform is urgently needed.
- This is what could bring back the turbulence @ CNBC - 21 hours ago
Stocks are entering the time of year when market gains are historically the lowest and volatility can be the highest.
- Banker: Here's why I like Bernie Sanders @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
While Presidential Runner Bernie Sanders has made clear he's not particularly keen on Wall Street, this banker supports his campaign.
- Puerto Rico at risk of largest default yet on $470M of obligations @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Puerto Rico is at risk of registering its largest default to date, as $470 million in debt obligations are due on Monday.
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner sees brighter future after getting crushed in February CNBC - 22 hours ago
- Amazon spikes 10% at open; CEO Jeff Bezos adds $5.1B in wealth CNBC - 22 hours ago
- Monster shares can go way higher from here, Jim Cramer says @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Sleeping on Monster Beverage? You might miss out, CNBC's Jim Cramer says.
- Expedia shares fly high after surprise earnings @ CNBC - 23 hours ago
Shares of Expedia rose more than 8 percent Friday after the company posted an unexpected profit in the first quarter.
- Dow squeezes out third-straight month of gains as stocks close off lows CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 4:00 PM EDT
- Sell in May and go away is a flawed strategy, here's a better one: Expert @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 3:52 PM EDT
As market watchers gear up to change their investment strategies for the summer, these experts share their favorite strategies.
- 4 sales tips to live by from Geico's top salesman who sold 32K policies @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 3:51 PM EDT
The most effective tool a salesperson can use has nothing to do with what many people believe sales is all about, Geico's Alan Alford tells CNBC.
- Dictionary searches for 'Lucifer' spiked following Boehner's dig at Cruz @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 3:08 PM EDT
Just days after John Boehner called Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh" Merriam-Webster saw a staggering spike in the number of searches for the word.
- Amazon is a stock for long-term investors, analyst says @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 2:42 PM EDT
Amazon's Jeff Bezos scored big in the stock market Friday, evidence that investing for the long-term can pay off, one analyst told CNBC.
- US Treasurys edge lower; data eyed @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 2:38 PM EDT
U.S. government debt prices were lower on Friday, as investors looked to the release of several pieces of data.
- How to trade Cramer’s raging bull pharma call @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 2:35 PM EDT
The “Halftime Report” experts discuss.
- Pisani: Here's the problem for stocks in May CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 2:32 PM EDT
- Gilead drops, brings down S&P health care sector CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
- Hillary Clinton can still stumble, making way for a Bernie Sanders comeback @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 1:40 PM EDT
Bernie Sanders can make a comeback—it would have to be epic—but it could happen. Here's how, says Cenk Uygur.
- 'Sell in May and go away' sounds pretty stupid — but it's actually good advice @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 1:34 PM EDT
Sound investment advice rarely comes in the form of rhyming couplets — but this may be a prominent exception.
- From pickup trucks to peanuts: Recalls to watch @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 1:29 PM EDT
Several recalls were announced this week, including a recall of more than 202,000 Ford vehicles.
- NFLers aren't only ones with short careers: How early retirees get $$ advice CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 1:29 PM EDT
- First US Zika death reported in Puerto Rico @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 1:05 PM EDT
Puerto Rico's health secretary says the island has recorded its first Zika-related death amid an outbreak of the mosquito-borne virus.
- The worst-case scenario for negative rates looms: The consumer pays @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 12:57 PM EDT
Wall Street got a first-quarter surprise when consumer deposits outpaced those of corporate clients, and it may throw a wrench into stress test plans.
- Why Donald Trump will get obliterated, Barry Goldwater-style this fall CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 12:33 PM EDT
- Exxon doesn't look like an oil company anymore, analyst says @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 12:13 PM EDT
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov says the oil giant is in an unrecognizable state right now.
- A weasel may have shut down the most powerful scientific machine in the world @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 12:03 PM EDT
The Large Hadron Collider, a 17-mile long particle accelerator, experienced issues after a small animal chewed through a power cable, NPR said.
- Ad firm MDC Partners plunges after short seller says it’s worth $1 @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:58 AM EDT
Gotham City Research, the No. 1-rated short seller according to Activist Shorts Research, came out with its latest target Friday.
- How bad is it on Wall Street? Like no more third home in Hawaii bad CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:47 AM EDT
- Reaction: Global stocks slide as earnings disappoint @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:38 AM EDT
Our live blog tracked reaction as earnings proved a drag on U.S. and European equities.
- Stocks end sharply down as earnings disappoint; DAX sinks 2.7% @ CNBC - Fri, Apr 29, 2016 11:30 AM EDT
European equities finished the last trading day of the month sharply lower, as a raft of disappointing earnings dragged stocks deep into the red.