- [video] Are all inclusive holidays back in vogue? @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Peter Long, CEO of TUI Travel PLC, says customers are opting for all inclusive package holidays as incomes are under pressure.
- Asian stocks decline after China data; Malaysia at record highs @ CNBC - 48 minutes ago
Asian markets declined in tepid trade on Tuesday as investors digested a raft of Chinese economic reports and ignored a record close on Wall Street.
- Greek Finance Minister: Troika deal still possible @ CNBC - 54 minutes ago
Greek Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras told CNBC he was still hopeful that Greece would receive its next 1 billion euro installment of aid.
- [video] UK economy 'fragile', couldn't cope with higher rates: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
John Wraith, rates strategist at Bank of America Merill Lynch Global Research, says the U.K.'s economy is not strong enough to cope with higher interest rates.
- [video] Thai democrats have 'shot themselves in the foot': Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Arvind Ramakrishnan, head of Asia at Maplecroft, says the Democrat party which is calling for an unelected council to govern the country, will not get support from the majority of the country and does ...
- [video] Markets not worried about timing of taper: Pro @ CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Adam Cole, head of G10 FX strategy at RBC Capital Markets, says the market has priced in tapering and is no longer worried about the timing.
- Employers turn upbeat on European recruitment @ CNBC - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
The majority of European employers anticipate increasing hiring in 2014, according to the latest employment outlook survey from human resources consultancy ManpowerGroup.
- European shares to follow Asia in cautious trade @ CNBC - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
European equities are expected to open mixed on Tuesday, following cautious trade in their Asian counterparts.
- China retail sales beat expectations, factory output firm @ CNBC - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
A recovery in China, the world's second largest economy, is intact heading into the end of the year, data released on Tuesday suggests.
- [video] China data confirms unsustainable recovery: Pro @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Brendan Brown, Head of Research at Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, explains why he still sees risks for a serious slowdown in China.
- [video] Chinese retail sales beat estimates in November @ CNBC - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
CNBC's Chloe Cho breaks down Tuesday's data deluge from China and explains what it means for the mainland's economic recovery.
- [video] Prospects of TPP pact unlikely before year-end @ CNBC - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Tuesday is the last day of the Trans Pacific Partnership negotiations in Singapore and as CNBC's Sri Jegarajah reports, the United States and Japan remain at odds.
- China 2014 growth target: To cut or not to cut? CNBC - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
- Don't sweat the Volcker rule: EY CNBC - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
- Euro eyes $1.40 amid strong uptrend: charts @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The euro is within sight of a two-year high set in October and charts indicate that a sustainable uptrend is at hand.
- [video] Why Abenomics has only just begun @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Glen Wood, Head of Sales, Global at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, outlines the raft of investment opportunities in Japan right now.
- Is this currency the 'best on the planet?' CNBC - 4 hours ago
- [video] How a TPP deal can help Asian nations @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Joshua Meltzer, Fellow, Global Economy and Development at Brookings Institute, explains why a TPP will be beneficial to Asia.
- [video] Will banking regulations lift US economy? @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Steven Holland, Founder & CEO at The Holland Group, says he is strongly in favor of more banking regulations.
- Twitter and Starcom CEOs talk collaboration @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
The deal Twitter struck with Starcom Media Group guarantees millions in advertising dollars in exchange for advertising spots for Starcom clients.
- [video] Any December taper would be symbolic: Pro @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Lorraine Tan, Director of Equity Research at S&P Capital IQ, tells CNBC's Cash Flow that any December taper would have to be very gradual as the U.S. economy is still fragile.
- [video] Nelson Mandela's funeral draws global leaders @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
More than a 100 dignitaries and celebrities are expected to gather in South Africa on Tuesday for Nelson Mandela's memorial service. NBC's Lester Holt reports from Soweto.
- Look ahead: Markets on rate watch @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
As the Federal Reserve prepares to withdraw its quantitative easing measures, the path to higher interest rates is unlikely to be smooth.
- [video] North Korea sacks Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
CNBC's Chery Kang reports on the latest political developments in North Korea.
- [video] Why elections no longer satisfy Thai protestors @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Thitinan Pongsudhirak, Director at Institute of Security and International Studies at Chulalongkorn University, explains why Thailand might not be seeing an election next February.
- [video] Can elections clear up Thailand's deadlock? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Pavin Chachavalpongpun, Associate Professor, Centre for Southeast Asian Studies at Kyoto University, explains why snap elections would offer only a short term solution.
- [video] Fundamentals matter to market place: Chu @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Peter Costa, Empire Executions, and CNBC's Dominic Chu discuss market activity and tapering.
- [video] High deductibles part of ACA lie: Pro @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Discussing the high cost of deductibles under Obamacare, with Matt Miller, Washington Post online columnist, and Betsy McCaughey, health policy expert and author of "Beating Obamacare".
- [video] Understanding trends in the semiconductor industry @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Steven Pelayo, MD & Regional Head of Technology, Equity Research at HSBC highlights the tech companies that are set to emerge as the winners of the current seasonal downturn.
- [video] Is Congress close to reaching budget deal? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
CNBC contributor Jared Bernstein, and Rep. David Schweikert, (R-AZ), discuss a bipartisan deal to end the budget battle in Washington.
- [video] Greek finance minister: No more austerity @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
In an exclusive interview, Julia Chatterley asked Greek Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras about the status of Troika discussions on the sidelines of the EcoFin meeting in Brussels.
- [video] Can TPP members get a deal before year-end? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Gary Hufbauer, Reginald Jones Senior Fellow at non-partisan research group, Peterson Institute for International Economics, explains why it's unrealistic to get a TPP deal before year-end.
- [video] Does it pay to play for CA doctors? @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Chris Kofinis, Democratic Strategist; Scott Gottlieb, M.D, American Enterprise Institute; and Mike Slater, radio talk show host, discuss a report that as many as 70 percent of doctors in California are ...
- Why 2014 could be a 'record year' for stock listings CNBC - 7 hours ago
- Dennis Gartman's top five year-end plays @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Commodities trader Dennis Gartman shares his top five trades to close out the year.
- Jim Cramer seeks signs of strength @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
With the latest jobs report triggering more chatter about Fed tapering, Jim Cramer thinks now is a good time to look for signs of strength.
- [video] 'Don't get in the way of the yuan trade:' Pro @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Stuart Oakley, Managing Director, Asian Currency Trading at Nomura, explains the massive demand behind yuan trades.
- Lightning Round: BioMarin, FedEx & More @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- [video] How will banks fare post-Volcker Rule? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Keith Pogson, Senior Partner, Asia Pacific Financial Services at EY, outlines the hurdles ahead for major banks in complying with the new rules, which could cost them millions.
- Cramer: Goldman wrong about this stock @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Up 28% ytd, Goldman Sachs just told clients to rotate out of this stock. Jim Cramer says, 'don't listen.'
- 'I would not sell these earnings': Cramer @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
"I wouldn't be selling this earnings report," Cramer said. "If anything I'd buy the weakness." Get details now.
- [video] Bears wrong about Masco: Cramer @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer explains why you should stick with Masco, despite Goldman's negative outlook.
- [video] When should you jump into US markets? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Stuart Oakley, Managing Director, Asian Currency Trading at Nomura, expects markets to correct by at least 5-7% early next year, which would be a time to jump back into risk.
- [video] Playing dress up with PVH CEO @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Manny Chirico, chairman and CEO of PVH Corp., tells Mad Money host Jim Cramer PVH is making investments to get the Calvin Klein business on the right track.
- [video] TPP members to continue talks next year: Reports @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
TPP leaders begin their final day of talks in Singapore on Tuesday, CNBC's Sri Jegarajah reports on the latest developments.
- Cramer: Does market stink to high heaven? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
For some investors, the market just doesn't pass the smell test. They think the current advance is a little fishy.
- [video] Asset class choosing 'dead wrong': Cramer @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Mad Money host Jim Cramer says those who avoided this bull rally because they believe it's spurred only by the Fed have missed out on tons of money.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- Protesters form human blockade around Google bus @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Protesters blocked a private Google shuttle in San Francisco on Monday, according to a report by the San Francisco Bay Guardian.
- [video] Chinese cyber army attacking US? @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
FireEye CEO Dave DeWalt discusses the up leveling of Chinese cyber activity and explains the severity.