- [video] What Cramer thinks of Alibaba now @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 7:00 PM EDT
Is BABA a black sheep or still cheap?
- [video] What Cramer took away from convo with Jack Ma @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 6:25 PM EDT
Mad Money's Jim Cramer shares his take on Alibaba's IPO, Jack Ma and the company's potential. Cramer said he was humbled by the founder's humility.
- [video] Merger between SPLS & ODP would be win: Cramer @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 6:15 PM EDT
Mad Money's Jim Cramer proposes a merger between Staples and Office Depot and outlines why a deal between both companies would make a ton of sense for shareholders.
- [video] Cramer: Back to business with BABA behind us @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 6:00 PM EDT
Mad Money host Jim Cramer looks ahead to market moving events and data set to take place next week.
- [video] The Final Call: Reduce QQQ exposure @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:58 PM EDT
CNBC's Sara Eisen and the Options Action traders discuss the stocks they'll be watching next week and wish Dan Nathan a Happy Birthday.
- [video] Stuck in neutral on Tesla @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:53 PM EDT
How to manage a Tesla trade, with CNBC's Sara Eisen and the Options Action traders.
- [video] How does Alibaba stack up against previous IPOs @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:46 PM EDT
How Alibaba's performance compares with past IPOs, with CNBC's Sara Eisen and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Too late to buy tech? @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:36 PM EDT
Charting tech's next move, with CNBC's Sara Eisen and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Alibaba IPO the top for Yahoo? @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:30 PM EDT
Yahoo's next move, with CNBC's Sara Eisen and the Options Action traders.
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade: ORCL, EBAY, ITB, MBLY @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:28 PM EDT
The Fast Money traders share their final trades of the day.
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops: ORCL, WMT, TSLA, SAP @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:25 PM EDT
The Fast Money traders take a look at today's biggest market movers.
- [video] Alibaba fair, not cheap: Analyst @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:09 PM EDT
Dissecting Alibaba's valuation, with Martin Pyykkonen, Rosenblatt Securities. The company is capable of growing into its current valuation, he says.
- [video] Alibaba interesting: Seymour @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:05 PM EDT
How the FM traders would play Alibaba's stock. Tim Seymour says the deal still looks very interesting.
- [video] Grasso's new best friend Jack Ma @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
Alibaba founder Jack Ma expressed interest in the pricing mechanism, with Stuart Frankel director Steve Grasso.
- [video] Apple a pop culture phenomenon: Psychiatrist @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:50 PM EDT
Dr. Daniel Bober, psychiatrist, dissects the culture of Apple and demand for its products.
- [video] What Wall Street is watching next week @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:36 PM EDT
Fed speakers and a big slew of data are on Wall Street's docket for next week, CNBC Executive News Editor Patti Domm reports.
- [video] NYSE's Farley: Alibaba a company you can root for @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:34 PM EDT
Thomas Farley, NYSE Group president, says it was a great day for Alibaba, the New York Stock Exchange and capital markets in general.
- [video] Red Hat CEO: Cloud revenue growing quickly @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:21 PM EDT
Jim Whitehurst, Red Hat CEO, reacts to Alibaba's IPO and discusses the cloud's integration in tech.
- Stocks retreat from records; Alibaba shines in debut CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:16 PM EDT
- [video] BABA buyers beware @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:16 PM EDT
CNBC's Jeff Cox outlines long-term concerns he has for Alibaba. Amish Shah, Sierramaya360, and Brian Hamilton, Sageworks chairman provide perspective into the IPO.
- NFL's Goodell: We will get our house in order CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
- [video] Goodell: Ray Rice, player conduct & sponsorships @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:10 PM EDT
CNBC's Dominic Chu recaps NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's press conference regarding domestic violence.
- Alibaba closes up 38% on first day of trading CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:04 PM EDT
- [video] BABA's plausible valuation: Pro @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
Dissecting the execution and valuation of Alibaba IPO, with Nicholas Carlson, Business Insider; Mike Santoli, Yahoo Finance; Lance Ulanoff, Mashable; and CNBC's Jon Fortt.
- [video] Goodell: We'll clean up our house @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:41 PM EDT
CNBC's Morgan Brennan asks NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell about Procter and Gamble pulling its partnership with the NFL.
- [video] Bet on Chinese middle class? @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:36 PM EDT
What Alibaba investors are betting on, with Jalak Jobanputra, Futureperfect Ventures, and CNBC contributor John Rutledge.
- [video] Roger Goodell: Have not considered resigning @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:31 PM EDT
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he is focused on doing his job to the best of his ability and has not considered resigning from the NFL.
- [video] Alibaba's 'legendary' IPO ... in two minutes @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba made history Friday, marking its Wall Street debut with the biggest IPO in history. Here's Alibaba's big day ... condensed to two minutes.
- [video] Commodities Next Week: Silver hit hard @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:23 PM EDT
CNBC's Jackie DeAngelis discusses the day's activity in the commodities markets and looks ahead at where oil and precious metals are likely headed next week.
- [video] The Week That Was: Home Depot's breach @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:21 PM EDT
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks back at the week's top business and financial stories, including Alibaba's historic IPO, and the extent of Home Depot's credit breach.
- [video] The Week Ahead: Alibaba's first week @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:20 PM EDT
CNBC's Tyler Mathisen looks ahead to what are likely to be next week's top business and financial stories, including Alibaba's first full week of trading on the NYSE.
- Chanos warns of China risk as Alibaba begins trade CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:17 PM EDT
- [video] Roger Goodell: Will punish unacceptable behavior @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:15 PM EDT
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the NFL will implement new conduct polices and establish a Conduct Committee. Goodell announces participation in education and training programs as well as partnerships ...
- [video] Pisani: Jack Ma and the power of 8 @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:01 PM EDT
Dissecting Alibaba price indications and what the number 8 means to the company, with CNBC's Bob Pisani and Nicholas Carlson, Business Insider.
- [video] Stocks of the week: LUV & BTU @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:58 PM EDT
"Street Signs" hosts Brian Sullivan and Mandy Drury share 2 stocks that stood out to them this week.
- [video] Where BABA ranks @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:50 PM EDT
CNBC Dominic Chu takes a look at where Alibaba ranks among the world's biggest companies.
- Why you shouldn't buy Alibaba: Pros CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:47 PM EDT
- [video] Fmr. Ravens coach: Roger Goodell shouldn't leave NFL @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:42 PM EDT
Former Baltimore Ravens head coach Brian Billick says NFL's Roger Goodell has been the most aggressive commissioner in regards to player conduct and safety.
- [video] Street Talk: COTY, VFC, FEYE, ZION & FRAN @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:34 PM EDT
The "Street Signs" crew looks at 5 stocks with 5 analyst recommendations. Coty has been downgraded to a sell and Piper Jaffray increases FireEye's price target to $40.
- [video] Larry Ellison's net worth: $46 billion @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:25 PM EDT
CNBC's Robert Frank provides insight into the personal empire of Larry Ellison.
- [video] Jack Ma's big money @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:24 PM EDT
CNBC's Robert Frank reports Alibaba founder Jack Ma's 206 million shares are now worth over $19 billion based on a price of $92 per share.
- Al Jazeera sues former VP Gore over Current TV CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:19 PM EDT
- [video] Demand off the charts for iPhone 6: Pro @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:18 PM EDT
Discussing "off-the-charts" demand at Apple, with Jim Suva, Citi director of investment research.
- Ravens fans form half-mile line to swap Rice jersey CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:15 PM EDT
- [video] Cook the greeter as iPhone 6 goes on sale @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:15 PM EDT
CNBC's Josh Lipton reports from a Palo Alto Apple store where CEO Tim Cook made an appearance to open the store, and protesters made an appearance outside it.
- [video] Alibaba: Big win for small business? @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:05 PM EDT
Alibaba founder Jack Ma said the company will be a win for U.S. small businesses. CNBC's Kate Rogers provides perspective.
- [video] Alibaba off without a hitch @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 2:01 PM EDT
CNBC's Scott Wapner highlights the IPO of Alibaba and what's next for the e-commerce company. Linda Killian, Renaissance Capital CIO discusses the underlying strength of the IPO market overall.
- How ISIS is helping the GOP CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:54 PM EDT
- [video] Tim Cook's Apple @ CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:45 PM EDT
CNBC's Josh Lipton reports from Palo Alto, California, where hundreds of Apple fans lined up to buy the new iPhones. Tim Cook's CEO says he has both the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Alibaba IPO could make Yahoo activist bait: Pro CNBC - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 1:41 PM EDT