- Yellen: There's 'always some chance of recession' @ CNBC - 10 minutes ago
As recession fears mount in the U.S., Fed Chair Janet Yellen conceded there's a "chance" of a downturn ahead.
- Cramer: Yellen should say 'we can't get derailed' @ CNBC - 17 minutes ago
CNBC's Jim Cramer says Yellen should emphasize that rate hikes will happen when necessary rather than on a strict timetable.
- Market plunging, yields diving; What to do now @ CNBC - 18 minutes ago
CNBC Pro asked Wall Street strategists and ran statistical models to find how you should position your portfolio during this sell-off.
- Putin greater threat than ISIS: Soros @ CNBC - 23 minutes ago
Russian President Vladimir Putin represents a greater threat to the existence of the European Union than Isis, according to George Soros.
- Dow briefly plunges 300 as Europe, oil weigh CNBC - 24 minutes ago
- No joke: Opioid constipation drugs are serious business @ CNBC - 31 minutes ago
The market for drugs that target constipation from opiods will grow almost tenfold in the United States by 2019, one analyst projects.
- Is there a buying opportunity for banks? @ CNBC - 46 minutes ago
Battered and bruised banks are sending Europe’s markets into meltdown. However despite the turmoil, analysts believe there are some pockets of value.
- Why Europe’s big banks still scare investors @ CNBC - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
CNBC takes a look at Europe's largest banks in the region by market capitalization and considers what, if anything, you need to worry about.
- Fear has taken over the market @ CNBC - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Fear has taken over the market and we’re getting closer to an inflection point, says Palisade Capital's Dan Veru. Here are four things to watch.
- A billionaire's gift guide for Valentine's Day @ CNBC - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Money can't buy you love. But if you're super rich, it sure can buy some pretty expensive Valentine's Day gifts.
- Europe tanks on global growth fears; SocGen down 11% @ CNBC - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
European stocks traded sharply lower on Thursday as investors digest comments made by U.S. Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen and what that means for the timetable for interest rate hikes.
- Be smart with that annual bonus check: Advisor @ CNBC - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
It's critical not to squander your year-end bonus money; instead, allocate it wisely to meet your short- and long-term financial goals.
- CIO: Gold trusted more than banks, paper money CNBC - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
- These eight stocks are paying crazy dividends, but ... CNBC - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
- This is what's choking the Chinese economy CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
- Senator to Yellen: Forget stock drop, normalize CNBC - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
- Next Fed move could be a rate CUT CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
- And the top-ranked hedge fund for 2015 is ... CNBC - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
- US extends Europe sell-off @ CNBC - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
Our live blog is tracking a European sell-off after disappointing figures from the likes of Societe Generale.
- Dow futures plunge 300 as Europe tanks; 10-year breaks below 1.6% CNBC - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
- Why Silicon Valley unicorns and seedlings are so uptight now CNBC - 2 hours 42 minutes ago
- What’s your magic retirement savings number? CNBC - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
- Red Sox owner backs down on tickets walk out @ CNBC - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Fenway Sports Group, owners of one of the world's most famous soccer clubs, have apologized to fans after protests over increased ticket prices.
- 'Fear overwhelms' markets, rush to safe haven trades CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey wants to help veterans CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Early movers: PEP, NLSN, AVP, TWTR, TSLA & more CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Why the sell-off could end soon: Strategist CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Stocks and oil tank, as safe-haven gold shines CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Millennials are failing to save for retirement CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Poll: Should the Fed go to negative rates? @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Markets have weakened sharply since the Fed raised rates in mid-December ... what should they do next?
- How to get the new $35,000 Tesla Model 3 CNBC - 4 hours ago
- US 10-year yield breaches 3-year low @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
U.S. government bond yields hit multi-year lows Thursday as investors looked to the second day of Fed Chair Janet Yellen's testimony.
- The Fed won't be able to save stocks: Traders @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
According to technician Jonathan Krinsky of MKM Partners, stocks should continue to slide regardless of the Fed's rhetoric on where interest rates are going next.
- 'I hate to say' selling going to continue: Gartman CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Is this the future of aviation? CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Sweden pushes rates further into negative territory CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Rusal: Aluminum market 'finding balance' @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The aluminum market will find an "equilibrium" this year after years of oversupply, according to the deputy chief executive of Rusal.
- SocGen stock slumps, CEO seeks to calm nerves @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
French bank Societe Generale reports worse-than-expected fourth-quarter net profit.
- Total beats on Q4 net profit, to cut costs @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
French oil and gas firm reports better-than-expected results and announces further cost reductions and asset sales to weather low oil prices.
- Most Asia markets extend falls; HSI down 4% @ CNBC - 9 hours ago
Asian markets traded mostly down on Thursday as investors digested remarks from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen and oil remained volatile.
- Europe not taking off, no bright 2016: Publicis CEO CNBC - 9 hours ago
- Gold report: Central banks buy big, ETF exodus slows CNBC - 10 hours ago
- America's emptiest and fullest cities CNBC - 11 hours ago
- ‘Booking.com for students’ raises $60M CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Bass: China bank crisis 5X worse than subprime CNBC - 11 hours ago
- Top VC Andreessen under fire over India comments CNBC - 13 hours ago
- These investors aren't losing their cool amid rout CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Trading groceries on Whole Foods earnings beat CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: Why companies are scared of IPOs CNBC - 15 hours ago
- Thursday is round 2 in Yellen vs the bond market CNBC - 16 hours ago