- Kat Cole tastes sweet success at Focus Brands @ CNBC - 10 hours ago
After a meteoric rise from a Hooters waitress to Cinnabon president, 36-year-old Kat Cole has her own recipe for success at Focus Brands.
- Roadie: Free food, and putting FedEx on notice @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Roadie is a community of people that help each other out, CEO Mark Gorlin said, and it's already had 7,500 downloads in three weeks.
- The role of data in transforming pro sports @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Conference organizer and New England Patriots executive Jessica Gelman talks to CNBC about the cutting edge sports technology of the day.
- A warning for Republicans attacking Yellen: Kudlow @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Republicans attacking Janet Yellen should be careful what they wish for, says Larry Kudlow.
- Netflix growth built on 'House of Cards': Analyst @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
BTIG Analyst Rich Greenfield says original programming like "House of Cards" is the key to Netflix's future success.
- The no. 1 way to destroy your private company wealth @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Private firms don't face activist shareholders' fury, but that's not a good thing. Laziness and destruction of a company's wealth can be the result.
- Are the 1% really just like the rest of us? @ CNBC - 15 hours ago
A wealth management CEO told CNBC that the rich are more than just the sum of their lavish homes, luxury vehicles and large bank accounts.
- NFL: The nonprofit that's anything but @ CNBC - 16 hours ago
Whenever you hear 'nonprofit', the last thing you think of is a multi-billion sports organization. That could be the NFL's biggest headache.
- The table that wirelessly charges your smartphone @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
Ikea has launched a range of furniture range that can wirelessly charge your smartphones and tablets.
- GE's industrial Internet: A startup on steroids @ CNBC - 18 hours ago
The industrial Internet is using software to help streamline the lives of businesses. GE is one of the major firms at the center of the revolution.
- Berkshire sees BNSF drag, hints at successor @ CNBC - 19 hours ago
Berkshire Hathaway reaped $18.3 billion last year, the company's annual report said on Saturday.
- No big bang, but Indian budget goes for growth @ CNBC - 22 hours ago
Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley unveils a budget that aims to ramp up growth aided by a slowed pace of cuts and a raft of tax measures.
- Cramer Remix: Look for this from Warren Buffett @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 7:37 PM EST
Jim Cramer has his ears open to look for these answers from Warren Buffett this weekend, which could change the game for your portfolio.
- 10 stocks to buy in March after strong February @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 7:07 PM EST
As strong February trading drew to a close, CNBC "Fast Money" traders made their March picks, including McDonald's and Coca-Cola.
- Lightning Round: Beware of this happening in March @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 7:01 PM EST
Are you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
- Cramer: Last year was bubblicious-not this year! @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 6:57 PM EST
Jim Cramer has had enough with the talk of being in a tech bubble. Want to know what a bubble looks like? Look no further than last year!
- Cramer: Battle between two must-own raging stocks @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 6:32 PM EST
Jim Cramer does a monster mash-up between these two must-have beverage stocks, and he's lapping up what they're spilling on the tape.
- Telsa model S has a hidden James Bond Easter egg @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 6:28 PM EST
Want to drive James Bond's sleek, amphibious car from "The Spy Who Loved Me"? Tesla's Model S will give you that chance. Well, sort of.
- After strong February, big jobs report in focus @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 6:25 PM EST
The monthly nonfarm payrolls report takes the spotlight next week as investors continue to look for guidance on the timing of an interest rate hike.
- Cramer game plan: Rest up-this will charge higher! @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 6:17 PM EST
Jim Cramer was happy to take a breather on Friday, as he thinks this will create plenty of excitement next week as it charges higher.
- AIG stronger because of Benmosche: CEO @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 5:54 PM EST
AIG would not be the company it is today if not for former CEO and President Robert "Bob" Benmosche, AIG's CEO told CNBC Friday.
- Bharara hedge fund raid based on 'lie': Lawyer @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 5:45 PM EST
The manager of a now-defunct hedge fund is suing federal prosecutors, alleging that they fabricated accusations against him.
- Your first trade for Monday, March 2 @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 5:43 PM EST
The "Fast Money" traders give their final trades of the day.
- Obamacare case seen as big threat for hospitals CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 5:03 PM EST
- House fails to pass DHS funding extension @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 5:01 PM EST
The House did not record enough votes on Friday to pass a bill that would have temporarily funded the Department of Homeland Security.
- The important-and forgotten-part of #TheDress @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 4:42 PM EST
#TheDress, or a poorly lit photograph of a garment valued at $77.13, has sent social media into a tizzy.
- A prime opportunity to turbo-charge our economy @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 4:23 PM EST
Here's a prime opportunity to turbo-charge our economy, says Rep. Vern Buchanan, a House Ways and Means member, who just returned from Asia.
- US stocks post strong gains for February CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 4:00 PM EST
- Oil storage in US close to running out: Pro @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:56 PM EST
U.S. crude posted its first monthly gain since June on Friday, but one expert warned that storage in the U.S. is filling up quickly.
- Soon you can order Domino's from your smartwatch @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:56 PM EST
Got a smartwatch? You're only a few steps away from a Domino's Pizza, starting Monday.
- Chegg CEO: Nope, no tech bubble CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:42 PM EST
- 15 cars, 2 semis gridlock US 75 in Texas @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:27 PM EST
Officials has confirmed that 15 cars and 2 semis were involved in a traffic pile-up on U.S. Highway 75 southbound in Melissa, Texas on Friday.
- Rockets GM Daryl Morey is done with Charles Barkley @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:19 PM EST
Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey spoke with CNBC about sports data, analytics, the future of the business, Charles Barkley and the Rockets.
- Novogratz performance lags, but cash keeps coming @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:03 PM EST
Problems with a small but high-profile macro hedge fund belie Fortress managing more money than ever.
- New MLB chief: Must cut 'dead time' from baseball CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:55 PM EST
- Great month for stocks, what's next? CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:51 PM EST
- Listen up hedgies: Love toys with your gains @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:39 PM EST
Investors see worse returns during the periods surrounding marriage and divorce, according to research released this month.
- Things are looking up for the global gun market @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:37 PM EST
The gun trade is expected to have a more favorable outlook in 2015-even though estimates on its size vary widely-after shooting blanks in 2014.
- This is the Fed's biggest economic headache CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:33 PM EST
- Former AIG chief Bob Benmosche dies at age 70 @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:25 PM EST
After bad bets on derivatives nearly sank AIG during the financial crisis, Bob Benmosche helped steer it to profitability.
- Tiny fees take a big savings bite @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:19 PM EST
CNBC Explains: Small investors who do their homework can avoid big costs from little fees on mutual funds.
- Sticker shock stalls downsizing boomers @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:13 PM EST
Baby boomers looking to downsize from suburban homes are finding condos near more urban areas to be way too pricey. So they are staying put.
- Traders see pain for this retailer @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 2:01 PM EST
Options traders are expecting one retail name to fall 25 percent in two weeks.
- Rick Perry: The 'unemployment rate is a sham' CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:58 PM EST
- Biggest problem for start-ups ... too much money? @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:56 PM EST
Bill Gurley, general partner at Benchmark, explained Friday what he believes is the biggest problem presented by start-ups today.
- Three trades to go before the closing bell @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:45 PM EST
The "Halftime Report" traders give their final trades of the show.
- Peek inside Google's proposed new headquarters CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:40 PM EST
- These are America's favorite restaurants @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:36 PM EST
Did you favorite chain make the cut? A new set of restaurant rankings is out based on satisfaction and likelihood to recommend.
- Secrets of Cinnabon's tasty innovations @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:34 PM EST
A key strategy at Cinnabon to finding out what customers like is through social media, Focus Brands' Kat Cole tells CNBC.
- The last hot 'BRIC' has a big weekend coming up @ CNBC - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 1:24 PM EST
This Saturday, investors will tune in to see if India's Narendra Modi delivers on the reforms he's promised as he unveils the country's annual budget.