- Markets expect no help from Brussels on Brexit clarity @ CNBC - 22 minutes ago
European leaders begin their summit in Brussels on Tuesday, where the Brexit and how it will be implemented is under discussion.
- Asia markets ready to follow US, Europe's post-Brexit slide @ CNBC - 35 minutes ago
Futures pointed to a lower open for Asian markets on Tuesday, after markets in the U.S. and Europe extended Friday's post-Brexit sell-off.
- Cramer: If the data's good, this stock could get a takeout bid @ CNBC - 36 minutes ago
Jim Cramer shares his opinion on various caller favorite stocks, including one stock with key data that could determine its future.
- Two days worth of Brexit-related selling just cost investors $3 trillion @ CNBC - 53 minutes ago
Markets hemorrhaged more than $3 trillion through Monday because of Brexit, according to data from S&P Global, the worst on record.
- Wrong Brexit response could cause global recession, says former Wells Fargo CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
This is what should be done by politicians to avoid a global recession after Brexit, former Wells Fargo CEO Dick Kovacevich says.
- Traders go Brexit bargain hunting amid market sell-off CNBC - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
- 'Swifties' take a gamble on Taylor's love in Chinese online marketplace @ CNBC - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
The Chinese online marketplace Taobao now sells breakup insurance promising to pay double if singer Taylor Swift's newest romance comes to an end.
- Trump starts tracking and targeting fans with online ad software CNBC - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- Gold's upside is limited, says Goldman's global commodities research head CNBC - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
- Investors should take advantage of the panic, says strategist CNBC - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
- Bar higher for central bank bailouts @ CNBC - 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Financial market turmoil from the U.K. Brexit vote couldn't come at a worse time for the world's major central banks.
- After-hours buzz: Chipotle, SolarCity, Carnival & more @ CNBC - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Check out the companies making headlines after the bell Monday: Chipotle Mexican Grill, SolarCity, Carnival and more.
- Short-term pain ahead for US banks, but there is some good news, analyst says @ CNBC - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
These are the issues facing U.S. banks after the Brexit vote, CLSA's Mike Mayo says. However, there is good news.
- UK pound's slide threatens global growth CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Wimbledon prize money just got chopped by $360,000, thanks to Brexit @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Britain's vote to leave the European Union has hit the tennis lawns, too.
- Williams stock falls after judge rules on ETE merger CNBC - 3 hours ago
- HeartWare stock leaps after Medtronic acquisition @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
HeartWare stock soared more than 90 percent on news that the company will be acquired by Medtronic in a transaction valued at about $1.1 billion.
- GW Pharmaceuticals shares soar amid results for epilepsy treatment @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The drug, a treatment option for people with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, has been shown to reduce the number of monthly seizures in some patients.
- European banks rocked again as investors digest Brexit vote @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Banks in Europe saw their stocks fall sharply for a second straight session as the United Kingdom's historic vote last week weighed.
- Dow closes down more than 250 points at lowest since mid-March CNBC - 3 hours ago
- How to protect your 401(k) after Brexit: Ric Edelman CNBC - 3 hours ago
- Four-Star Fund Manager Finds Value Amid Sell-Off CNBC - 3 hours ago
- This theory explains why dogs may be able to detect diseases @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
The research could lead to the development of new medical sensors that can warn patients about potential symptoms.
- Another Brexit cause: Bad marketing on the part of the 'remain' side CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Londoners lost some sleep over Brexit, their fitness trackers show @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Technology company Jawbone confirmed what we all probably expected: Londoners lost some sleep the night they voted to leave the European Union.
- Here's who you have to call for a 'Ghostbusters' inspired burger @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
A burger chain in Japan is honoring the reboot of "Ghostbusters" with unique menu items, including a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man-inspired burger.
- Buy these Brexit-proof trades CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Brexit could change the rules of the game for tech investors, says VC CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Soros, Druckenmiller among hedgies profiting in market plunge CNBC - 4 hours ago
- Scientists find a way to get all the shampoo out of the bottle @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Nanomaterials are producing self-cleaning bottles lined with materials that repel even sticky liquids and save money, waste, and mess.
- US Treasurys continue rise after Brexit vote @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
U.S. sovereign bond prices were higher Monday continuing a strong safe-haven bid after the results of the U.K. referendum on its European Union membership.
- UK needs to ‘scramble’ in trade negotiations: Fmr. commerce secretary CNBC - 5 hours ago
- Nike worries aren't going away, even if it quashes doubters @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Following the U.K. vote to exit the European Union, a new set of questions is arising around Nike's business.
- Brexit fears deal heavy blow to chemical stocks CNBC - 5 hours ago
- How the Fed can fix its diversity problem @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
The Fed's diversity problem ensures that its policies are unfair to those most affected by them, says Dushaw Hockett.
- US markets may look safer, but it’s really ‘buyer beware’ situation: Technician @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
U.S. markets are performing better than other global indexes after the Brexit vote, but are they protected enough?
- Watch Jay Leno get into a terrifying car crash while taping his show @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
On the set of his new show "Jay Leno's Garage," Leno went two-wheel stunt driving. Chaos ensued.
- Pepsi brings back aspartame after sharp drop in diet sales @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
Pepsi, which saw diet soda sales plummet almost 11 percent in the first quarter, will reintroduce aspartame into some of its diet beverages.
- Banks rocked again as Brexit fears accelerate CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Market pullback is a ‘wake-up’ call for investors, expert says CNBC - 6 hours ago
- That sucking sound might be bank jobs moving from London to this city @ CNBC - 6 hours ago
London's position as the world's premiere financial center is bound to change in the wake of a Brexit. Dublin could step in.
- Trump's policies won't cause recession: Economist CNBC - 6 hours ago
- Brexit could spell more trouble for Trump, who supported leaving @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The market reaction to Brexit may become a new nightmare for Donald Trump's troubled campaign, Politico's Ben White says.
- Lynn Tilton changes lawyers as legal battles heat up @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
The embattled distressed investor tags in new lawyers, replacing a firm that worked on the SEC’s fraud case against her.
- Steve Forbes: This election is Trump's to lose CNBC - 8 hours ago
- How Brexit could make winners out of US real estate investors CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Reaction: UK PM Cameron speaks in House of Commons @ CNBC - 8 hours ago
Our live blog tracked market reaction to Britain's decision to leave the European Union. Markets extended losses.
- Stocks sink 4.1% on Brexit hangover; pound hits 31-year low CNBC - 8 hours ago
- Google CEO says this quote perfectly captures what it means to be an entrepreneur CNBC - 8 hours ago