- The 7 Habits of Seriously Effective Communication Pros Entrepreneur - 4 minutes 23 seconds ago
- An Entrepreneur's Guide to Getting Sued and Fighting Back Entrepreneur - 34 minutes ago
- How Long Before Your Customers Trust You? Two Years. Entrepreneur - 52 minutes ago
- 7 Resources That Can Help You Create a Stunning Mobile App Design Entrepreneur - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
If you want to be competitive, your product better look great and be intuitive.
- 4 Fundamentals to Inspire Leadership Within Your Company Entrepreneur - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
- 2 Simple Rules to Follow When Developing a Market Segmentation Entrepreneur - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
- Which Is a Better City for Startups, San Francisco or New York City? Entrepreneur - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Entrepreneurs, investors and executives weigh in.
- Your Brand's Positioning Should Rest on the 1 Thing You Do Best Entrepreneur - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Choosing the sole purpose your statement rests on will be the toughest decision you'll make with your branding.
- Forget the Elevator Pitch. Use Hallway Resonators. Entrepreneur - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
What's the most strategic way to casually market your idea to someone? Can it really be done in 30 seconds?
- 6 Ways to Become an Outstanding Writer Entrepreneur - 3 hours ago
Whether you’re the CEO of a venture-backed startup writing a letter to investors about the current state of business or crafting the perfect job description to hire your first employee, your ability to ...
- Want Your Company's Story to Shine? Focus on the B.A.S.I.C.S. Entrepreneur - 3 hours ago
Every business has a story. Companies just need to figure out how to tell it in a compelling way.
- Dreams of Being a Billionaire? Get Your Entrepreneurial Hustle On. Entrepreneur - 3 hours ago
A new report shows that most of the world’s billionaires made the majority of their wealth themselves.
- The 'FOMO Epidemic' and Why It Matters to Millennial-Hungry Businesses Entrepreneur - 3 hours ago
Nearly 70 percent of millennials experience 'fear of missing out' – and it's influencing their purchasing decisions.
- Fight Early and Fail Fast: 15 Business Lessons in 15 Years Entrepreneur - 3 hours ago
There’s a lot to learn from so many years in business. Here are a few of the most important things I've picked up along the way.
- The Work Habits That Will Make You Successful Entrepreneur - 4 hours ago
It doesn't matter whether you are just starting out or if you have years of experience. Making sure you have the right attitude and approach is vital.
- Can the Apple Watch Win the Wrist? Entrepreneur - 4 hours ago
Smartwatches aren't new, but Apple just may have the answers to the three important questions on user adoption of these devices.
- What to Expect When You're Expecting...Tax Refunds and Obamacare Entrepreneur - 4 hours ago
If you’re one of the millions getting tax credits to help pay health-insurance premiums under Obamacare, you might want to do some tax planning now or you might be in for an unwelcome surprise.
- Saying It Right -- 8 Rules for Getting People on Your Side Entrepreneur - 4 hours ago
It's just like your mother said: It's the way you express things sometimes that really matters.
- 8 Clumsy Mistakes to Avoid During the Hiring Process Entrepreneur - 5 hours ago
Are you undercutting your recruitment strategies? Employers who are careless during their talent-acquisition process will end up with less than superb candidates. Avoid these lapses.
- 10 Secrets to Take Your Startup From Barely Surviving to Thriving Entrepreneur - 5 hours ago
Before starting a business, every entrepreneur should be prepared for the bumpy ride. Here are a few pieces of advice to get you started on the right track.
- How Business Is Regulating Good Behavior in the NFL Entrepreneur - 5 hours ago
The NFL and players needed sponsors to get serious about abuse. Thank capitalism for that.
- FedEx, UPS and the Postal Service: Where Shipping Rates Are Headed Entrepreneur - 5 hours ago
FedEx and UPS are looking ahead to a busy holiday season as ecommerce thrives.
- Martha Stewart Slams Sheryl Sandberg: 'Too Much Time Is Spent' Leaning In Entrepreneur - 5 hours ago
The domestic diva said Sandberg’s 'Lean In' philosophy misses the mark by encouraging women to take on corporate equality rather than setting their sights on entrepreneurship.
- The Holidays Are Coming: 4 Ways Startups Can Meet Shoppers on Mobile Entrepreneur - 6 hours ago
Sales on mobile devices are growing at a rapid pace, and startups without a mobile-marketing strategy are going to be left in the dust -- especially during the busy fourth-quarter holiday season.
- The Legacy of Communism Still Influences Beliefs About Entrepreneurship Entrepreneur - 6 hours ago
Twenty-five years years after the fall of the Berlin Wall, the residents of former communist countries still tend to hold more negative views of entrepreneurship than their counterparts elsewhere.
- This Man Made His Smartphone 'Distraction-Free' -- And It Changed His Life Entrepreneur - 7 hours ago
By removing a critical majority of his iPhone apps, the designer Jake Knapp says he lengthened his attention span and relearned how to 'enjoy (or at least be okay with) moments of boredom.'
- The Best Way to Market a Niche Company Entrepreneur - 7 hours ago
To get the word out about a specialty business, entrepreneurs need to understand their audience and then get to the places where they get their information.
- 3 Simple Precautions for Protecting Your Personal Data in the Cloud Entrepreneur - 8 hours ago
Not one of the celebrities embarrassed to see nude photos of themselves on the Internet had protected their data with basic, two-step authentication.
- Keep Employees From Burning Out Entrepreneur - 8 hours ago
These first-hand tips can keep up both morale and productivity.
- Underdogs Can't Win Being Copycats Entrepreneur - 8 hours ago
Don't just look at the current best in your industry and do what they do. Try to be the best you, but feel free to borrow from unlikely sources.
- Franchise Players: Franchising Instead of 'Reinventing the Wheel' Entrepreneur - 8 hours ago
Even though Steve Ferguson works with an established concept as a U.S. Lawns franchisee, his relationship building skills have helped him land $1 million in annual billings.
- Why Managing Accounts Receivable Could Save Your Business Entrepreneur - 9 hours ago
Most businesses are profitable, but they still get into trouble by not paying enough attention to cash flow.
- After the Kickstarter Campaign: 3 Lessons for Startup Newbies Entrepreneur - 9 hours ago
For the last year, college buddies Jake Huston and Vincent Ko have been building a startup together. Here’s a look at what they have learned and where they are going.
- With $28 Million in New Funding, Porch Is the 1-Year-Old Startup Looking to Remodel the Home Improvement … Entrepreneur - 10 hours ago
In addition to a large Series A, the company reported an exponential increase in employee headcount and several new site features.
- Content-Marketing Lessons From 4 Successful Kickstarter Campaigns Entrepreneur - 23 hours ago
To successfully raise funds for a project, follow the steps taken during these funded efforts.
- How to Apply the 'Law of Accumulation' to Your Business and Your Life Entrepreneur - 23 hours ago
Small things lead to bigger things. The little problems we neglect and the budding opportunities we nurture have enormous ramifications.
- 6 Tips to Keep in Mind When Hiring Your First Employees Entrepreneur - 23 hours ago
Beyond running through the usual interview questions, pick up on these clues to find ideal candidates for the job.
- 5 Keys to Building a World-Class Internship Program Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 6:00 PM EDT
If you treat your young fellows as valued members of the team, they will provide you with fresh perspectives.
- These 10 Peter Drucker Quotes May Change Your World Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 5:30 PM EDT
Millennials mired inside a traditional corporate environment and people living life inside lean startups will find his thinking particularly spot on.
- Your Direct Mail May Go Directly in the Trash If You Make These 4 Mistakes Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
These pitfalls will cost you money and not earn you sales, and worse, may make you look bad to potential customers.
- Personal Branding Doesn’t Mean Just Fixing Your LinkedIn Presence Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
Spruce up your professional marketing techniques -- for your career prospects and your company's sake.
- 5 Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn From the Stinking Brilliance of Poo Pourri Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 4:30 PM EDT
The cardinal sin of marketing is to be easily ignored. This strange advertising campaign is funny and simply can't be overlooked or forgotten.
- The 5 Tools for Entrepreneurs on the Go Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
For entrepreneurs, staying connected is no longer an advantage but an absolute necessity. Here are some tools to keep you plugged in at all times.
- Why Entrepreneurs Will Find GoDaddy's New Commercials Hilarious Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 3:35 PM EDT
Who hasn’t wanted to tell all of the doubters in their life to “stick it!”? These new ads capture moments of entrepreneurial triumph.
- Multitasking Is a Myth. Harness the Power of Focus to Achieve Extraordinary Results. Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
Doing a lot of things often results in not getting any one thing done. There is exhilarating clarity in concentrating, without distraction, on a single, major goal.
- Your Career Is a Supplement to Your Life, Not the Defining Factor Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
You're a hard-driving entrepreneur. But what should you do now if your work life has turned into your whole life?
- The Secret to Tweaking Your Google Adwords Campaign for a Mobile Market Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 3:00 PM EDT
Mobile searches are increasing at fast pace but advertising to an audience on the move is different from the same audience at their desktop.
- Is Goal Setting Missing From Your Daily Routine? (Infographic) Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 2:45 PM EDT
Many people swear by this ritual. Find out how this practice could enhance your entrepreneurial success.
- Smart Design Connects the Dots Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 2:30 PM EDT
The best examples allow a consumer to coexist with a product or service in a seamless fashion.
- Set up Your Google AdWords Campaign in 9 Steps Entrepreneur - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 2:00 PM EDT
Getting started on Google AdWords won't take you more than 10 to 15 minutes. Find out what you need to do to set up your first campaign now.