- This Is the Only Fortune 500 Stock at an All-Time High @ Fortune - 26 minutes ago
It could be another bear market sign.
- VCs Get Called Out By Small Business Administration Leader @ Fortune - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
“Only 1% of VC capital flows to Hispanic or black entrepreneurs.”
- Why SunEdison Shares Dived More Than 30% @ Fortune - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
David Tepper's hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 16.
- A New Drone Proposal Could Make Businesses Very Happy @ Fortune - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Amendment would make it easier for businesses to fly small drones.
- This App Splits The Bill Based On How Privileged You Are @ Fortune - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
It's called Equipay and it's not exactly real—yet.
- Trump Somehow Plans to Negotiate Drug Prices to Zero @ Fortune - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
There's just one major catch.
- Red Lobster Is Cashing in on Its Beyoncé Shoutout @ Fortune - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Get in formation for Valentine's at Red Lobster.
- How To Turn Your Phone Into An Earthquake Detector @ Fortune - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Cell phones could help warn of coming quakes.
- No, You Still Can’t Go To High School Online, FTC Says @ Fortune - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
The warning followed new charges against 'diploma mills.'
- Watch Barack and Michelle Obama Wish Each Other Happy Valentine’s Day In This Adorable Video @ Fortune - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
"I Obamacare about you more than you even know."
- Is It Too Late to Go Back to the Twitter That Might Have Been? @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
At one point, Twitter had a chance to be a very different company than it is now.
- This Powerful Bernie Sanders Ad Features Eric Garner’s Daughter @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
She calls Sanders a fellow "protestor."
- A 160-Year-Old Atlas Company Is Bringing New Tech to Old Cars @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
Rand McNally's heads-up digital display even gives drivers forward collision warnings.
- The Black Establishment Wants Hillary Clinton. What About Black Voters? @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
The PAC representing black lawmakers on Capitol Hill has endorsed the former First Lady.
- IRS Insider Admits to Stealing Taxpayers’ Identities @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
Her job was helping people whose identities had been stolen once before.
- Apple Is Hiring Engineers to Coach Siri on Sports @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
"Siri, when did the Browns last win the NFL?"
- Just How Worried Should We Be About a Bank Bust? @ Fortune - 4 hours ago
At least one measure of financial stress says things may not be all that bad.
- Dr. Dre to Star In Apple’s First Scripted Video Series @ Fortune - 4 hours ago
Apple's first foray into original video content.
- Designer Rebecca Minkoff on the Secret of Mastering the Millennial Mindset @ Fortune - 4 hours ago
Rebecca Minkoff is re-inventing New York Fashion Week with millennial consumers in mind.
- Apple Hit With Lawsuit Over iPhone-Breaking Error @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
The class-action case says Apple's actions are a violation of California's Unfair Competition Law.
- Congress Finally Made it Illegal to Buy Products Made by Slaves @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
Giving enforcement agencies some sharper teeth
- Bad Things Happen After Setting Your iOS Device’s Date to Jan. 1, 1970 @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
This is one bug that's not worth testing.
- Ikea Has Been Accused of Avoiding 1 Billion Euros in Taxes @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
This isn't the first time the Swedish company has been accused of the practice.
- Google Shuts Down Photo Service Picasa @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
Google is shuttering Picasa in favor of focusing on new service Google Photos.
- The Price of Gold Just Hit an All-time High @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
Gold has never been more expensive, when priced in terms of oil.
- Mattel Is Using 3D Printing to Resurrect An Old Hit @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
ThingMaker is making a comeback.
- Fortune Live for February 12, 2015: Valentine’s Day, Market Woes, and Fashion Week @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
Tune in at 3 pm EST.
- Uber Nabs $200 Million from Luxembourg Firm to Grow in Emerging Markets @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
It's a "strategic investment," the companies say.
- Netflix Now Depends On Amazon More than Ever Before @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
The great cloud migration only took 7 years to complete.
- Investors Rattled After Victoria’s Secret CEO Quits Suddenly @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
L Brands CEO Les Wexner will take the reins
- Here’s How Much An NBA All-Star Game Ticket Will Cost You @ Fortune - 6 hours ago
The top price? $70,000.
- Ted Cruz Rips Clinton With ‘Office Space’ Ad @ Fortune - 6 hours ago
"Damn, it feels good to be a Clinton."
- New York Fed President Says its Way too Early for Negative Rates @ Fortune - 6 hours ago
Investors have been too bearish as of late, Dudley said.
- Does the U.S. Need New Rules for Workers in the Gig Economy? @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
Uber drivers are among those not covered by current employment laws.
- This Counter-Drone System Will Safely Hijack and Capture Rogue Drones @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
Electronic countermeasures keep unauthorized drones at bay.
- Yes, Kanye West’s Music/Fashion Event Was a Total Chaotic Mess @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
And it led to another Taylor Swift feud.
- A New (and Hopefully Improved) Version of the Titanic Will Set Sail in 2018 @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
Would you get on board?
- Target Bets Big On 4-Minute Grammys Ad With Gwen Stefani @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
The retailer wants to outdo its 2015 Imagine Dragons ad.
- A 2016 Recession Is Twice As Likely As It Was Last Year @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
Economists peg the odds at 21%
- Three Bankers Left Goldman Sachs After Breaking the Rules @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
M&A bankers failed to disclose who they were.
- The Oil Industry Is Freaking Out and You Should Too @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
Fear was on display at the industry's annual meeting
- GlaxoSmithKline Fined $54.3 Million for Preventing Generic Competition @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
Part of a UK antitrust probe.
- Elon Musk’s Daring Pays Off For Tesla @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
Tesla is now fully in the big leagues of luxury sedans.
- Burger King Got Snoop Dogg to Teach Staff How to Make Hot Dogs @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
Even if he doesn't actually make a hot dog.
- How Couples Work Together Without Killing Each Other @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
- Who Needs 4G? AT&T Set to Test 5G @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
But don't expect to see it anytime soon.
- Britain’s Independent Newspaper Shutting Down Its Print Edition @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
The paper's circulation had slumped from a peak of 400,000 to just 50,000 copies.
- All of These Countries Now Have Armed Drones @ Fortune - 8 hours ago
And these are just the ones we know about.
- Ted Cruz Campaign Removes Ad Featuring A Porn Star @ Fortune - 9 hours ago
- Janet Yellen’s Dilemma: A Downturn With No Easy Response @ Fortune - 9 hours ago
And how she's studying ways to "be prepared"