- Allies Should Split the Tab on Terror @ Fox Business - 28 minutes ago
It costs the U.S. a lot of money to be the world?s cop. Should it be the only one?
- Great Scot!! Game NOT Over!! @ Fox Business - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
They?re not getting divorced, but they?re still going to fight. Just because Scots decided to stick with the United Kingdom doesn?t mean all Scots are happy about it.
- How to Select a Tax Professional for Your Small Business @ Fox Business - 3 hours ago
If you own a business, it is critical to find a tax preparer who understands that tax implications of owning a small business as well as your particular needs in order to establish a beneficial relationship....
- Alibaba Opens Sharply Higher in Wall Street Debut @ Fox Business - 4 hours ago
In its debut on the NYSE, shares of the Chinese e-commerce giant opened at $92.70, representing a 36% jump from its IPO price of $68.
- Larry Ellison Isn?t Going Anywhere @ Fox Business - 6 hours ago
For now, Ellison isn?t going anywhere, he?s making the same move Bill Gates did at Microsoft.
- A Big Fat Lesson for Leaders With Overinflated Egos @ Fox Business - 17 hours ago
An overinflated ego is like any bubble. Sooner or later it?s bound to burst and come crashing back down to Earth.
- Is that Home Repair Worth It? @ Fox Business - 17 hours ago
When it comes to upgrading your home, not all projects are created equal.
- Apple?s Not the Only Company Banking on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Sales @ Fox Business - 17 hours ago
Looking at the ripple effect on the iPhone ecosystem, there are a number of companies poised to see a favorable bump in revenues and earnings amid rising iPhone volumes.
- Claman on Call: Alibaba Sets Its IPO Price; CEOs Step Down @ Fox Business - 19 hours ago
Welcome to Claman on Call. The markets may be closed, but FOX Business is always on call.
- Making Money With Charles Payne: 09/18/14 @ Fox Business - 19 hours ago
Here are the disclosures for Making Money with Charles Payne (September 18, 2014).
- Alibaba Prices Shares at $68 Per Share: Report @ Fox Business - 20 hours ago
Developing: Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba priced its IPO at $68 a share, the top end of the expected range, raising $21.8 billion on Thursday, according to Reuters.
- Stocks Gain Steam on the Fed, Jobs Data @ Fox Business - 21 hours ago
U.S. markets saw another day in the green and added to Wednesday?s gains following the Fed statement that interest rates would remain low. While August housing starts came in below projections, weekly ...
- Home Depot Completes Malware Elimination, Says 56M Cards Were at Risk @ Fox Business - 21 hours ago
Home improvement retailer Home Depot said 56 million card details were likely stolen in a data breach between April and September at its stores in the United States and Canada.
- How to Save ?The Shack? @ Fox Business - 21 hours ago
RadioShack is on the ropes. What can be done to save it?
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison Steps Down, Company Posts Fiscal 1Q Miss @ Fox Business - 22 hours ago
Developing: Oracle's CEO Larry Ellison will step down. Safra Catz and Mark Hurd will assume the role as co-CEOs. Oracle posted fiscal 1Q earnings per share of 62 cents on revenues of $8.6 billion, missing ...
- The Dow Posts a Third Straight Record Close @ Fox Business - 22 hours ago
Developing: Stocks continued to rally after the Fed suggested it will take its time raising interest rates. Meanwhile, consumer prices posted their first monthly gain in over a year, and August housing ...
- Chevron CEO: Future Investments in Scotland May Be Affected by Vote @ Fox Business - 22 hours ago
Chevron CEO John Watson said the company will continue to do business in Scotland regardless of the vote?s outcome ? but future investments will be determined by the fiscal environment in Scotland.
- ?Braveheart? Actor: Vote ?Yes? for Scotland?s Independence @ Fox Business - 23 hours ago
Actor Brian Cox says the British political system is broken ? and has been for a long time.
- BMW Goes in New Direction With i8 Hybrid @ Fox Business - 23 hours ago
A look at some of the features in BMW's i8 hybrid, a unique car in the German automaker?s lineup.
- With Record Harvest, a New Food vs. Fuel Debate @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 1:25 PM EDT
Illinois Soybean Association farmer Duane Dahlman says it will be hard to transport the bumper crop of soybeans and corn, given that rail cars are filled with oil coming from the Dakotas.
- Alibaba?s IPO: Should You Buy Into the Hype? @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 1:23 PM EDT
If Alibaba can continue to scale domestically at or near those margin levels, it can do so internationally as well, and it could represent the most profitable and scalable business models of any large ...
- Alibaba by the Numbers @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 1:09 PM EDT
Alibaba is set to release 320 million shares priced between $66 and $68, which would make it the largest U.S. IPO ever.
- Alibaba IPO Poses More Than the Usual Risks To Retail Investors @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 12:55 PM EDT
The likelihood of a big early bump in Alibaba's stock price after it debut's Friday should scare off any and all retail investors.
- BMW i8 Offers High Performance in Hybrid @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 12:08 PM EDT
BMW hopes the combination of performance capabilities and an electric motor will give the new i8 hybrid an edge over competitors.
- Foreign Bank Accounts and the IRS @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 11:41 AM EDT
Many Americans have been under the misconception that income earned on foreign soil is not taxable here at home, especially if taxes are paid in the foreign country. And that's simply not true.
- Gas Prices Sinking, Airline Tickets Next? @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 10:05 AM EDT
Well here?s some good news for consumers, the price you pay at the pump is on a rapid decline, and the price of your airline ticket might be next.
- 11 Helpful Tools for Every Step of Building a Mobile App @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 7:32 AM EDT
Building an app requires that you have the right tools to deliver efficiently on every aspect of its life cycle.
- The 3 Attributes of a Great Leader @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 7:26 AM EDT
The list of characteristics of great leaders is endless. And while they all make for a good read, none of them fully capture the essence of what makes a great leader in a complete way.
- Skills Gap? Most Employees Say, 'Not My Problem' @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 7:20 AM EDT
While they might believe a skills gap exists in today's workforce, most Americans don't think they're part of the problem, new research shows.
- Brand Tips From the Fashion Accelerator Behind Isabella Rose Taylor @ Fox Business - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 12:00 AM EDT
As fashion week hits Europe, FBA 360 founder Liza Deyrmenjian says for startup designers, knowing your end-goal and having a strategy from the outset is crucial.
- Rupert Murdoch on Global Implications Behind Scotland?s Independence Vote @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 8:46 PM EDT
21st Century Fox Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch says the Scottish vote for independence is part of an international groundswell of anti-establishment sentiment.
- 5 Crowdfunding Websites to Help Pay Off Medical Bills @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 8:38 PM EDT
Here?s a look at five crowdfunding websites focused on getting money for medical expenses.
- The Financial Implications of Being a Caregiver @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 8:27 PM EDT
The burdens of caregiving can have a tremendous impact on one's physical and mental health in addition to being financially stressful.
- Claman on Call: Musk Talks NASA Contract, Nevada Gigafactory @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 5:57 PM EDT
Welcome to Claman on Call. The markets may be closed, but FOX Business is always on call.
- Fed Statement Revs Up Stocks @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 5:33 PM EDT
The U.S. stock market got an afternoon boost Wednesday following the (much anticipated) Fed policy statement indicating the market-friendly low interest rates could continue for a ?considerable time."...
- Alibaba a Bellwether for Upcoming IPOs @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 4:55 PM EDT
If the e-commerce giant's debut goes well, the so-called IPO window will remain open, spurring dozens of companies to go public themselves.
- Elon Musk: NASA Contract Next Step for SpaceX @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
NASA is granting SpaceX $2.6 billion of a $6.8 billion contract to ferry astronauts to the International Space Station.
- 12 Things To Know About Scotland's Independence Vote @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 4:07 PM EDT
Here's is a cheat sheet to use to follow what a ?yes? vote tomorrow would mean for Scotland to secede from the U.K. Sources include Wall Street houses, including Societe Generale, as well as the University ...
- Doves Win Again At FOMC September Meeting @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 3:43 PM EDT
The Fed statement reiterated the FOMC?s dovish plan to keep interest rates low for the foreseeable future.
- Music Creation Platform Splice Raises $4.5M @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 3:21 PM EDT
With the announcement, Splice opened up its platform and launched a new product, called the DNA Player.
- Fed Pledges to Hold Rates Near Zero for 'Considerable Time' @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 1:53 PM EDT
The Fed will continue trimming its bond-buying program to $15 billion per month, while maintaining its low-interest rate policy for 'considerable time.'
- Neiman Marcus Making a Big Bet on Online Luxury Shoppers @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 12:25 PM EDT
Neiman Marcus announced Wednesday it is acquiring German luxury retailer MyTheresa.com for approximately ?150 million. In its fourth quarter earnings report, Neiman Marcus said its online business grew ...
- Fortunes Accomplice and the Hidden Costs of Investing @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 11:37 AM EDT
The hidden cost of investing ? particularly mutual fund investing ? is a lot like Waldo: The fees are visible but it takes careful contemplation to find them.
- Eventbrite: Millennials, Driven by FOMO, Spending More on Experience Economy @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 11:03 AM EDT
According to new research by Eventbrite, a majority of millennials are increasingly spending their money and time on live experiences over material goods.
- Homebuilder Sentiment Climbs to Highest Level in Nine Years @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 10:03 AM EDT
The National Association of Home Builders' gauge of homebuilder confidence rose to its highest level since November 2005 in September.
- How Much More Tech Can We Really Afford? @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 9:34 AM EDT
At $349 and up, can we really afford to buy an Apple Watch every two years along with our iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and everything else?
- Say it Ain?t So-ny! In the Red, Fade to Black? @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 9:06 AM EDT
It wasn?t too long ago, Sony was all that ? and that much more. But it seems the now-stuck company missed out on this fatherly advice.
- What Top Tech Talent Really Wants From a Job @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 9:03 AM EDT
As the tech job sector continues to grow in the United States, there is a constant competition between employers to get the best talent available.
- FedEx Posts Fiscal 1Q Beat @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 7:38 AM EDT
The shipping giant posted first-quarter results that topped analysts' expectations sending shares popping 1.5% pre-market.
- The Security Features Behind Apple Pay @ Fox Business - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 12:00 AM EDT
With over 4 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus preorders placed in the first 24 hours, many shoppers may be tempted to try mobile payments using Apple Pay. Here?s a look at the security behind Apple?s ...