- Top Insider Sells Highlight: Dexcom Inc. GuruFocus.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
CEO, 10% Owner of Dexcom Inc (DXCM) Terrance H Gregg sold 23,893 shares on 08/21/2014 at an average price of $44.36.
- Income Investors May Find Lorillard's Dividend Yield Very Attractive GuruFocus.com - 3 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Lorillard, Inc. (LO), a $21.76 billion market cap company, which is the third-largest U.S.
- Time to Buy Tenet Healthcare? GuruFocus.com - 5 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Tenet Healthcare Corp. (THC), a $5.88 billion market cap company, which is one of the largest U.S.
- The Mawer Canadian Equity Fund's Top Five Highlight the Canadian Banking Sector GuruFocus.com - 5 hours ago
The Mawer Canadian Equity Fund (Trades, Portfolio) reported its second quarter portfolio this week which highlighted 46 stocks, with one being a new buy over the quarter.
- Global Guru Bernard Horn Reports his Top Five from the Second Quarter GuruFocus.com - 5 hours ago
Guru Bernard Horn (Trades, Portfolio) of the Polaris Global Value Fund reported his second quarter holdings earlier this week.
- Mawer New Canada Fund's Top New Buys GuruFocus.com - 17 hours ago
The Mawer New Canada Fund (Trades, Portfolio) seeks primarily smaller Canada-based companies, and sometimes includes Treasury bills or short-term investments with less than three-year maturity dates.
- MS Global Franchise Fund Second Quarter 2014 Commentary GuruFocus.com - 22 hours ago
- Emerging Markets Guru Mark Mobius - Touring the Investment Climate in the Czech Republic GuruFocus.com - 23 hours ago
My team and I have been touring Central and Eastern Europe this summer, and our travels recently took us to the Czech Republic.
- Carl Icahn Latest Pick GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 21, 2014 5:37 PM EDT
In this article let's take a look at Carl Icahn (Trades, Portfolio), the well-recognized billionaire, who yesterday disclosed in a regulatory filing that he had accumulated a 8.48% stake in Hertz Global ...
- Top Insider Buys Highlight: New York REIT Inc. GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 21, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
CEO of New York REIT Inc (NYRT) Nicholas S Schorsch bought 15,000 shares on 08/20/2014 at an average price of $10.29.
- Apple's ROE at the Top of the Computer Systems Industry GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 21, 2014 12:51 PM EDT
In this article, let´s see one of the most important financial ratios applying to stockholders, the best measure of performance for a firm's management: the Return on Equity (ROE), and we are going to ...
- General Electric is Overvalued Based on DDM Analysis GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 21, 2014 12:25 PM EDT
In this article, let´s consider General Electric Company (GE), a $265 billion market cap, which has a trailing P/E ratio that indicates that the stock is relatively undervalued (PE 20.7x vs Industry Median ...
- Schlumberger is the Largest Oil-Service Company in the World and Fits Any Portfolio GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 21, 2014 11:53 AM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at Schlumberger Limited (SLB), a $141.86 billion market cap company, which is a leading oilfield services company providing equipment and technology to the oil and gas ...
- Carl Icahn Takes Stake in Hertz Calling Stock 'Undervalued' GuruFocus.com - Thu, Aug 21, 2014 1:34 AM EDT
Carl Icahn (Trades, Portfolio) purchased 38.8 million shares, representing an 8.48% stake, of Hertz Global Holdings Inc.
- New Feature: Peter Lynch Below-Earnings-Line Screen; Screening Stocks That Are Traded Below ... GuruFocus.com - Wed, Aug 20, 2014 7:21 PM EDT
Dear subscribers, we have created a new Peter Lynch Below-Earnings-Line Screen for you and you can use the screen to find the stocks that have historically had strong correlations between stock prices ...
- Top Insider Buys Highlight: FS Investment Corp. GuruFocus.com - Wed, Aug 20, 2014 4:54 PM EDT
CEO of FS Investment Corp (FSIC) Michael C. Forman bought 113,760 shares on 08/19/2014 at an average price of $10.31.
- A Leader in the Global Security Software GuruFocus.com - Wed, Aug 20, 2014 3:34 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at Symantec Corporation (SYMC), a $16.74 billion market cap company, which is a provider in security, backup and availability solutions.
- Mandel Adds to Holdings in Cognizant GuruFocus.com - Tue, Aug 19, 2014 6:58 PM EDT
Guru Steve Mandel (Trades, Portfolio), founder of Lone Pine Capital, a privately owned hedge fund sponsor based in Connecticut, added to his holdings in Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Monday....
- Top Insider Buys Highlight: Northeast Bancorp GuruFocus.com - Tue, Aug 19, 2014 2:49 PM EDT
President & CEO of Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Richard Wayne bought 12,618 shares on 08/18/2014 at an average price of $9.55.
- Scott Black's Top Second Quarter Stock Buys GuruFocus.com - Tue, Aug 19, 2014 11:23 AM EDT
Founder and president of Delphi Management Inc. Scott Black (Trades, Portfolio) is a Graham-Dodd value investor who focuses in particular on management, contacting the heads of every company in which he ...
- New Magic Formula Stocks From Joel Greenblatt: CBI, DAL, GILD, MNST, ROST, LUV GuruFocus.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 6:44 PM EDT
Hedge fund manager, the inventor of “Magic Formula” Joel Greenblatt (Trades, Portfolio) just reported his second quarter portfolio at Gotham Asset Management, LLC.
- Tobacco Giant Lorillard Declares Dividend GuruFocus.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 5:59 PM EDT
Smoking has been declining in the United States for years, but one-fifth of the world’s population continues to smoke cigarettes, reports the American Cancer Society’s Tobacco Atlas, which has led to a ...
- An In Depth Interview With Short Seller Jim Chanos GuruFocus.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 2:05 PM EDT
As an investor, you don't ever have to short a stock.
- Top Insider Buys Highlight: Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp. GuruFocus.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 12:32 PM EDT
President and CEO of Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (WMC) Gavin L James bought 16,060 shares on 08/15/2014 at an average price of $14.69.
- Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: PFE, GSK, VOD, EC, MFG GuruFocus.com - Mon, Aug 18, 2014 11:54 AM EDT
According to GuruFocus list of 52-week lows, these Guru stocks have reached their 52-week lows.