- Prem Watsa, Wilbur Ross Invest Almost Half a Billion in Greece's Eurobank GuruFocus.com - 7 hours ago
After a profitable investment in Bank of Ireland (IRE), Prem Watsa (Trades, Portfolio) and Wilbur Ross (Trades, Portfolio) have joined forces to lead a cash infusion into another of Europe’s stricken financial ...
- Morning Coffee: Widely Held Guru Stocks Near 52-Week Lows GuruFocus.com - 12 hours ago
This morning we will take a look at stocks that are widely held by the gurus and trading near their 52-week lows:
- Roundtable Contributor Brian Rogers Reports His Top Five Stocks of the First Quarter GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 7:25 PM EDT
Brian Rogers of the T. Rowe Price Equity Income Fund recently released his first quarter portfolio updates which report that he has six new holdings, 11 increases, 12 reductions and four stocks that he ...
- Steven Romick's Top Five Highlight Technology Sector GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 7:23 PM EDT
Steven Romick is the portfolio manager of First Pacific Advisors Crescent Fund. The fund’s investment objective and strategy reports that they “seek to generate equity-like returns over the long-term, ...
- Texas-Based Yacktman Fund's Top First Quarter Holdings GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 7:21 PM EDT
Yacktman Fund just released its first quarter portfolio. The fund is run by the legendary fund manager Don Yacktman and his son Steve.
- Dividend Discount Model Indicates a Buy for Potash Corporation GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 7:05 PM EDT
Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. (POT) is the world's largest integrated fertilizer and related industrial and feed products company by capacity.
- Morning Coffee: Real-Time Picks GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 6:36 PM EDT
This morning we are going to take a look at real-time picks by the gurus:
- Investor Steven Romick's Top 5 Increases of First Quarter GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 4:36 PM EDT
FPA Crescent Fund’s Steven Romick (Trades, Portfolio) in the first quarter preferred to have cash ready to put to work in case volatility hit the markets, rather than buy new stocks.
- Yacktman Funds' New Stock Buys and Adds in Q1 GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 3:10 PM EDT
Donald Yacktman (Trades, Portfolio) said in his fourth quarter letter that although his fund did not require market declines to put cash to work, “it is generally more difficult to find significant new ...
- Can Sturm Ruger Add Firepower to Your Portfolio? GuruFocus.com - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
Sturm Ruger (RGR) has been down nearly 28 percent since it reached its 52-week high in January. It also has a short percentage of 34.53 percent.
- How Potent Is Prudential's Comeback? GuruFocus.com - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 1:21 PM EDT
The year 2014 seems to be full of change for many companies, with new acquisitions, mergers, and management renewals on several fronts.
- Morning Coffee: Widely Held Guru Stocks Near Historical Low P/S GuruFocus.com - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 1:16 PM EDT
This morning we are going to take a look at stocks that are widely held by the gurus and trading near historical low price-to-sales (P/S) ratios.
- Golden Star Continues to Lose Ground GuruFocus.com - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 11:49 AM EDT
At the end of 2013 I wrote about Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS)’s troublesome future and gave several reasons for my bearish stance towards the stock.
- Gurus Choose This Stock for Long-Term Investment GuruFocus.com - Tue, Apr 15, 2014 11:39 AM EDT
Dropping from a historic high of $40 to $10 in less than six months, Weatherford International (WFT) is a clear example. The transaction is an important sign of the troubles faced by current finances.
- Gurus Bought This Oil & Gas Marketer Spin-off GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 7:27 PM EDT
On Jan. 31, 2011, Marathon Oil Company (MRO) announced the spin off of refining, pipeline and marketing operations.
- Weekly Insider Sells Highlight: BPZ, IMS, TDG, GIS, UNP GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 7:27 PM EDT
According to GuruFocus Insider Data, the largest insider sells during the past week were BPZ Resources Inc., IMS Health Holdings Inc., TransDigm Group Inc., General Mills Inc.
- Weekly CEO Buys Highlight: OPK, AMRC, CLMS, OILT, WMC GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 7:25 PM EDT
According to GuruFocus Insider Data, these are the largest CEO buys during the past week. The overall trend of CEOs is illustrated in the chart below:
- Guru Stocks at 52-Week Lows: TM, C, MTU, BCS GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 7:22 PM EDT
According to GuruFocus list of 52-week lows, these Guru stocks have reached their 52-week lows.
- Largest CEO Buys of the Week GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 7:08 PM EDT
Over the past week there were several companies reporting smaller insider buys along some large insider sells.
- Why Principal's Retirement Insurance May Be Its Best Asset GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 6:45 PM EDT
Last week Principal Financial Group Inc. (PFG) announced its newest deal with private benefits company Liazon Corp., through which the firm will offer employer-sponsored group benefit plans to small and ...
- Warren Buffett's Invisible Top Holding - Bank of America GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 6:21 PM EDT
Warren Buffett (Trades, Portfolio) and Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)(BRK.B)’s largest stock positions as of 2013 year-end are American Express Company (AXP), The Coca-Cola Company (KO), ExxonMobil Corp.
- Weekly CFO Sells Highlight: Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc., Micron Technology Inc., Facebook Inc. GuruFocus.com - Mon, Apr 14, 2014 10:54 AM EDT
According to GuruFocus Insider Data, the recent CFO sales were: Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc., Micron Technology Inc.
- Insider Sells at 52-Week Highs GuruFocus.com - Sat, Apr 12, 2014 9:38 AM EDT
Over the past week there have been some notable insider sells coming from companies trading at historically high prices.
- Expedia Is in Search of Europe's Growth GuruFocus.com - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 7:24 PM EDT
Expedia Inc. (EXPE) is one of the world's largest online travel services companies. Businesses include Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire.
- Why I Would Buy PPG Industries GuruFocus.com - Fri, Apr 11, 2014 7:24 PM EDT
PPG Industries Inc. (PPG) is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass.