- Andreas Halvorsen Increases Stake in Pioneer Natural Resources GuruFocus.com - 5 hours ago
Andreas Halvorsen (Trades, Portfolio)’s Viking Global picked up more shares of Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) on Oct.
- ConocoPhillips' Long-Term Attractive Growth Rate GuruFocus.com - 19 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at ConocoPhillips (COP), which is the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) companies in the world.
- I Believe AUM Will Continue the Uptrend GuruFocus.com - 19 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Franklin Resources Inc. (BEN), a $33.07 billion market cap company, which is one of the world's largest asset managers, serving retail, institutional and high-net-worth ...
- Lumber Liquidators - Not Down for the Count GuruFocus.com - 20 hours ago
Floored, but far from out
- Southern Company a Fairly Valued Stock GuruFocus.com - 21 hours ago
In this article, let´s consider Southern Company (SO), a $42.29 billion market cap, which has a trailing P/E ratio that indicates that the stock is relatively undervalued (PE 18.9x vs Industry Median 20.1x)....
- John Rogers' Ariel Fund Q3 2014 Commentary GuruFocus.com - 21 hours ago
Investing in small- and mid-cap stocks is riskier and more volatile than investing in large-cap stocks.
- 3M's Third-Quarter Earnings Propel Dow to Big Day GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 5:58 PM EDT
Timing is everything, the conventional wisdom says – and six of the gurus we follow at GuruFocus may be re-examining their own timing today, at least as it regards 3M (MMM).
- AT&T: A Long-Term Growth Company GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 4:56 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at AT&T Inc. (T), a $173.99 billion market cap company, which is America’s second-biggest supplier of both mobile phone and fixed-line broadband services.
- AES Corporation Reduces Its Risk GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 3:22 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at The AES Corporation (AES), the world's largest independent power producer, which produces and distributes electricity in international and domestic markets.
- Anadarko is a Strong Player with an Interesting Mix Composition GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 2:34 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC), a $56.08 billion market cap company, one of the largest independent exploration and production companies in the world.
- State Street: A Good Business Model GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 1:57 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at State Street Corporation (STT), a $29.10 billion market cap bank holding company with more than $27 trillion of assets under custody and $2 trillion of assets under ...
- Alcoa's Growth Drivers Justified Almost Doubling in a Year GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 1:06 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at Alcoa Inc. (AA), a $20 billion market cap, which is one of the world's largest producers of primary aluminum as well as one of the world's largest suppliers of alumina, ...
- 3M the Cash Generation Machine in the Industrials Segment GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 12:53 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at 3M Company (MMM), a $90.04 billion market cap, diversified global company that operates as a diversified technology company with manufacturing operations in around ...
- Paulson Reduces Cobalt International Energy Stake Near 52-Week Low GuruFocus.com - Thu, Oct 23, 2014 2:04 AM EDT
As Cobalt International Energy (CIE) plunged to its lowest point since 2011, hedge fund manager John Paulson (Trades, Portfolio) sold a small fraction of his more than 10% stake in the company, according ...
- Outspoken Guru Carl Icahn Is 'Driven to Excel' GuruFocus.com - Wed, Oct 22, 2014 7:00 PM EDT
It can be said of nearly every guru we follow at GuruFocus that they are self-made - and that is true of each to varying degrees - but activist investor Carl Icahn (Trades, Portfolio) really is a self-made man. Consequently, TWA struggled with a debt of more than half a billion dollars and filed for bankruptcy three times …
- Reasons to Bet on Caterpillar GuruFocus.com - Wed, Oct 22, 2014 1:11 PM EDT
In this article let's take a look at Caterpillar Inc. (CAT), the world's largest producer of earthmoving equipment, and a big maker of electric power generators and engines used in petroleum markets, and ...
- Horizon Kinetics' 3rd Quarter Commentary (October 2014) GuruFocus.com - Wed, Oct 22, 2014 10:48 AM EDT
This year’s commentaries review some of the surprising ways in which scientific-seeming or rule-based approaches to investing, which are now the norm and implemented via exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and ...
- Guru Brian Rogers Names Q3 Top Five GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 11:05 PM EDT
Guru Brian Rogers (Trades, Portfolio) is a busy man – in addition to his roles as chairman and chief investment officer of the management firm T.
- GuruFocus Names Five in Dividend Growers of the Week GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 11:03 PM EDT
During the past week, GuruFocus recognized five companies as dividend growers. In order to be qualified for this list, the company had to:
- Tweedy Browne Global Reports its Top Five Picks of Q3 GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 11:02 PM EDT
The Tweedy Browne Global Value Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing throughout the world in a diversified portfolio consisting primarily of non-U.S.
- McDonald's Taking Steps in Wake of Low Quarterly Earnings Report GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 5:41 PM EDT
“I’m lovin’ it,” McDonald’s advertisements have proclaimed for years.
- Will Clinics Boost Walmart's Profitability? GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 5:31 PM EDT
You may have noticed something of a rise lately in the popularity of stores that specialize in things, but there is still a market to be found for the all-in-one shopping experience.
- Arch Coal Reports Loss In Q2 2014 GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 4:54 PM EDT
Arch Coal, Inc. (ACI) reported a net loss of $97 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, in the second quarter of 2014, compared with a $72 million net loss, or $0.34 per diluted share, in the second quarter ...
- Time Warner Is Trading at Almost Half of Its Intrinsic Value GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 1:33 PM EDT
In this article, let´s consider a giant that went public a decade ago, Time Warner Inc. (TWX). The $66.41 billion market cap, has a trailing P/E ratio that indicates that the stock is relatively undervalued ...
- Ford Continues to be Attractive GuruFocus.com - Tue, Oct 21, 2014 12:46 PM EDT
In this article, let's take a look at Ford Motor Co. (F), the second-largest U.S. producer of cars and trucks, which is immersed in a highly cyclical industry.