- Possibility of a Profitable Growth in the Future GuruFocus.com - 3 hours ago
Murphy Oil Corp (MUR) is an international oil and gas company, with exploration and production interests worldwide.
- Top Reasons to Invest in Omnicom Group GuruFocus.com - 3 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC), a $18.88 billion market cap company that owns the DDBWorldwide, BBDOWorldwide and TBWAWorldwide advertising agency networks and more than ...
- Although Competition Is Increasing, PetSmart Will Outperform GuruFocus.com - 4 hours ago
In this article, let's take a look at PetSmart Inc. (PETM), a $7.8 billion market cap company that operates more than 1,300 pet stores in the U.S.
- David Tepper's Top 4 Holdings: GM, C, PCLN and HCA GuruFocus.com - 9 hours ago
David Tepper (Trades, Portfolio)'s Top 4 Holdings: GM, C, PCLN, and HCA
- Multiple and Customizable Investment Checklist: New and Much Improved Feature GuruFocus.com - 9 hours ago
GuruFocus is pleased to announce that we have made a big improvement to our “Investment Checklist” feature.
- Oakmark's Bill Nygren Buys 5 New Q3 Stocks GuruFocus.com - 23 hours ago
Bill Nygren (Trades, Portfolio)’s Oakmark Fund was about even with the market through the first three quarters of the year, returning 20%, and hit a new all-time high in the third quarter.
- Boeing Should Focus On 777 Replacement GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 6:13 PM EST
Boeing (BA) needs no introduction. The aerospace giant has been supplying airplanes for both commercial and defense purposes for a very long time.
- Paul Tudor Jones Lives Up to Reputation As Active Trader in Third Quarter GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 5:51 PM EST
Memphis native Paul Tudor Jones, who founded Greenwich, Connecticut-based Tudor Investment Corporation, a private asset management company and hedge fund, in 1980, is known to be an active trader.
- Fairholme's Bruce Berkowitz and His Top 3 Holdings GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 4:35 PM EST
Popular value investor and guru Bruce Berkowitz (Trades, Portfolio) had a relatively busy quarter, adding three new stocks to his Fairholme Capital Management.
- Why Guru Bill Nygren Invests in the International Market GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 3:52 PM EST
Bill Nygren (Trades, Portfolio) of Oak Mark Fund appears to be jumping on the international investing wagon.
- The Travelers Companies: Should Investors Buy It? GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 3:12 PM EST
In this article, let's take a look at The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV), a $34.4 billion market cap company, which is a leading commercial and personal lines property-casualty insurer that recently expanded ...
- A Buy Recommendation From Absolute Valuation Model to Bristol-Myers Squibb GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 1:05 PM EST
In this article, let's take a look at Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), a $97.54 billion market cap company that is a leading global drugmaker, with strengths in cardiovascular, anti-infective and anticancer ...
- Investors Should Enlarge their Portfolios GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 12:06 PM EST
In this article, let's take a look at the Procter & Gamble Co (PG), a $239.41 billion market cap company that is a leading consumer products company which markets household and personal care products in ...
- Different Hedge Fund Managers Bought and Added Molson Coors Brewing GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 12:16 AM EST
In this article, let's take a look at Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP), a $14.01 billion market cap company, which is the fifth largest brewer in the world, was formed in early 2005 via the combination ...
- I Feel Bullish on this Canadian Company GuruFocus.com - Mon, Nov 24, 2014 12:15 AM EST
In this article, let's take a look at Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc. (POT), a $30.39 billion market cap company, which is the world's largest diversified fertilizer company by capacity, and is one ...
- Airbag Protection from Pundit Backseat Drivers GuruFocus.com - Sun, Nov 23, 2014 11:07 AM EST
Giving advice to a driver from the backseat of a car is quite easy and enjoyable for some, but whether that individual is actually qualified to give advice is another subject.
- Rolls-Royce Plans To Slash Jobs As It Wins A $5 Billion Contract GuruFocus.com - Sat, Nov 22, 2014 2:09 PM EST
Rolls-Royce (RR) has won a $5bn contract to supply engines for 50 new Airbus planes ordered by the US carrier Delta.
- John Paulson's Top 5 New Holdings For Q3 GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 10:08 PM EST
John Paulson (Trades, Portfolio)’s hedge fund Paulson & Co. was founded in 1994 and has $22.8 billion in assets under management as of Jul 2014.
- Gurus Invest in Alibaba in Third Quarter GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:44 PM EST
It has been two months since Alibaba (BABA), a Chinese e-commerce company began selling stock on the New York Stock Exchange, and more than two dozen of the gurus we follow at GuruFocus invested in it ...
- New Gadgets Bring Tech Companies More Revenue this Holiday Season GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:29 PM EST
With the holiday season creeping up around the corner, commercials about gift ideas are popping up in between television programs.
- November Buffett-Munger Bargain Newsletter is Ready for Download GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:26 PM EST
The Buffett-Munger Bargain newsletter is about a company that both Charlie Munger (Trades, Portfolio) and Warren Buffett (Trades, Portfolio) have invested in on separate occasions.
- Third Quarter Was Robert Bruce's Busiest in 2014 GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:09 PM EST
Guru Robert Bruce (Trades, Portfolio) founded the Bruce Fund, which he runs with his son Jeff. In 2013, the Bruce Fund more than doubled its return from the previous year, 7.86%, to 18.95%.
- Which Retailers will Profit the Most This Holiday Shopping Season? GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 3:54 PM EST
If your investing technique is anything like Peter Lynch, you may be out at Walmart or Target picking up gifts for the kids on Black Friday and notice how many other people are flocking to the same retailers....
- You Should Hold Merck According to Dividends Generation GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:47 PM EST
In this article, let's take a look at Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK), a $169.28 billion market cap company, which is one of the world's largest drug makers, acquired Schering-Plough in November 2009.
- AES Corporation with Significant Earnings Per Share Improvement GuruFocus.com - Fri, Nov 21, 2014 1:39 PM EST
In this article, let's take a look at The AES Corporation (AES), a $9.93 billion market cap company that is the world's largest independent power producer.