- Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund First Quarter 2014 Commentary GuruFocus.com - 50 minutes ago
For the quarter ending March 31, 2014, the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund (Trades, Portfolio) returned 2.32%, while its benchmark, the MSCI All Country Asia ex Japan Index decreased by -0.68%.
- PRIMECAP Odyssey Funds Letter to Shareholders from 2014 Semiannual Report GuruFocus.com - 2 hours 10 minutes ago
Dear Fellow Shareholders,
- Tweedy Browne Global Reports a New Position, with 3 Top Increases GuruFocus.com - 19 hours ago
The Tweedy Browne (Trades, Portfolio) Global Value Fund is composed of non-U.S. stocks, except when U.S.
- T. Rowe Price Japan Fund Second Quarter 2014 Manager Commentary GuruFocus.com - Mon, Jul 21, 2014 11:13 AM EDT
Japanese stocks posted strong returns in the second quarter, outperforming broader developed markets and reversing the declines of the previous three months in U.S.
- July Buffett-Munger Bargain Newsletter is Ready for Download GuruFocus.com - Sun, Jul 20, 2014 12:15 AM EDT
The Buffett-Munger Bargain Newsletter pick is about a company that has returned more than $100 billion dollars to its shareholders since the current CEO took the helm in 2008.
- Guru Held Stocks Trading Near Historical Low P/S Ratios GuruFocus.com - Fri, Jul 18, 2014 7:20 PM EDT
Buying stocks based on historical low price-to-sales (P/S) ratios has been shown to be an effective investment strategy.
- Larry Robbins Tops GuruFocus Real Time Picks of the Week GuruFocus.com - Fri, Jul 18, 2014 7:00 PM EDT
The following information is a highlight of the real-time guru activity we saw this week. To view more information on these gurus, check out their guru portfolios.
- Tweedy Browne Global Reports Their Second Quarter Portfolio GuruFocus.com - Fri, Jul 18, 2014 6:57 PM EDT
The Tweedy Browne Global Value Fund seeks long-term growth of capital by investing throughout the world in a diversified portfolio consisting primarily of non-U.S.
- Manning & Napier Report Top Five Holdings GuruFocus.com - Fri, Jul 18, 2014 6:56 PM EDT
Manning & Napier is an investment fund that provides investment solutions through various means such as managed accounts, mutual funds and collective investment trust funds.
- Guru Held Stocks Trading At Deep Discounts To Cash Flows GuruFocus.com - Fri, Jul 18, 2014 6:45 PM EDT
Using the GuruFocus All-In-One Screener, I scanned for stocks that are trading for less than 80 percent of their discounted fee cash flow value (FCF).
- T. Rowe Price Japan Fund's Top Five Holdings GuruFocus.com - Thu, Jul 17, 2014 7:00 PM EDT
Over the second quarter the T. Rowe Price Japan Fund purchased six new stocks. This brought the total number of stocks held by them to 83 stocks valued at $308 million.
- New Interactive Chart Feature: Draw Your Own Customized Series GuruFocus.com - Thu, Jul 17, 2014 6:10 PM EDT
GuruFocus Premium Members must have noticed that we have kept adding features to the membership. One of the features we added lately is to our already easy-to-use Interactive Charts is “Customized Series”....
- Guru Held Stocks Trading At Deep Discounts To Graham Number GuruFocus.com - Thu, Jul 17, 2014 6:07 PM EDT
At GuruFocus, we have a conservative valuation measurement called the Graham Number. The calculation of the number is:
- Yacktman Focused Fund Top 5 Increases GuruFocus.com - Thu, Jul 17, 2014 2:04 AM EDT
Donald Yacktman (Trades, Portfolio) of the conservative Yacktman Fund (Trades, Portfolio)s purchased no new stocks in the second quarter as the S&P 500 continued its third year of gains.
- Gabelli and Robbins Report Real Time Buys GuruFocus.com - Wed, Jul 16, 2014 7:17 PM EDT
Both Larry Robbins (Trades, Portfolio) and Mario Gabelli (Trades, Portfolio) made increases into previously held stocks over the past week.
- Ross Stores Is Down 23% From Its High And Is Now A Bargain GuruFocus.com - Wed, Jul 16, 2014 7:05 PM EDT
Ross Stores (ROST) is the latest result from my defensive screen setup on GuruFocus. It is currently the only stock that resulted through the screen.
- Brian Rogers Buys 3 New Stocks for T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 9:02 PM EDT
Brian Rogers (Trades, Portfolio) will step down as manager of the T. Rowe Price Equity Income Fund in October 2015 (PRFDX), he announced in June, but will remain the firm’s chairman and chief investment ...
- Texas-Based Yacktman Fund Reports Second Quarter Portfolio GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 7:08 PM EDT
Yacktman Fund just released its first quarter portfolio. The fund is run by the legendary fund manager Don Yacktman and his son Steve.
- Brian Rogers Reports Top Five of the Second Quarter GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 7:05 PM EDT
In addition to his roles as chairman and chief investment officer of the management firm T. Rowe Price, Brian Rogers (Trades, Portfolio) manages the T.
- Widely Held Guru Stocks Near 52-Week Lows GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 6:58 PM EDT
The stocks of the following companies are the most widely held stocks by the investing gurus we follow and near their 52-week lows.
- Longleaf Partners Funds 2014 Semi Annual Shareholder Letter GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 6:33 PM EDT
Limited New Qualifiers
- Charles Brandes' Second Quarter 2014 Commentary GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 5:12 PM EDT
Mid-Year Review: Staying on the Value Side of Market Swings
- Wally Weitz Q2 Shareholder Letter GuruFocus.com - Tue, Jul 15, 2014 12:45 PM EDT
In many ways, the second quarter of 2014 was a continuation of the past several quarters. After a weather-induced first quarter dip in GDP, the U.S.
- Oil and Energy Stocks Top GuruFocus Dividend Growers of the Week GuruFocus.com - Mon, Jul 14, 2014 7:29 PM EDT
During the past week, GuruFocus recognized four companies as dividend growers. In order to be qualified for this list, the company had to:
- First Pacific Advisors Reports Second Quarter Top Holdings GuruFocus.com - Mon, Jul 14, 2014 7:28 PM EDT
First Pacific Advisors Capital Fund and the FPA New Income Fund, reported their second quarter portfolio holdings earlier this week.