- The 4 Best T. Rowe Price Funds for Growth Investors in 2016 (TROW) @ Investopedia - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Discover the four best mutual funds administered and managed by T. Rowe Price that specialize in investing in stocks of growth companies.
- The 3 Best T. Rowe Price Funds for Value Investors in 2016 @ Investopedia - 3 hours ago
Read analyses of the top three T. Rowe Price value funds open to new investors, and learn about their investment objectives and historical performances.
- Activision Shares Fall on Weaker-Than-Expected Earnings (ATVI, KING) @ Investopedia - 4 hours ago
The gaming companies latest earnings have disappointed analysts and investors.
- Profit from Art with a Charitable Remainder Trust @ Investopedia - 5 hours ago
With a CRUT, art collectors can avoid capital gains taxes on the sale of art– while also leaving their favorite charity a legacy.
- 4 Stocks With Bullish Head and Shoulders Patterns for 2016 (PG, ETR) @ Investopedia - 5 hours ago
Discover analyses of the top four stocks with bullish head and shoulders patterns forming in 2016, and learn the prices at which they should be considered.
- These Free Super Bowl Ads Happened (BUD) @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
The average 30-second Super Bowl cost marketers $5 million in 2016. But these companies benefited from free advertising during and after the game.
- The Honest Company Bundles Review: Are They Worth It? @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Learn more about The Honest Company and its bundle subscription services, which deliver discounted diapers, formula and other baby products to your doorstep.
- How Negative Interest Rates Work @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Policymakers in Europe go for the unconventional: negative interest. What could happen?
- Harry Potter and the Unnecessary 8th Book @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
A "special rehearsal edition" of the recent Harry Potter play--to be released July 31 as the eighth book in the series--will boost the franchise's fortunes, which have been sagging lately.
- Will Airlines Keep Flying High in 2016? @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Learn why the airline industry has such a unique set of variable and fixed costs that makes it very difficult to forecast its performance each year.
- The Best and Worst Performing Crude Oil ETFs (DWTI) @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Crude oil continued its relentless slide Thursday, with West Texas Intermediate (WTI) futures touching $26.22, the lowest intraday level since January 20, and before that, May 2003.
- Don't Freak Out Over Black Swans; Be Prepared @ Investopedia - 6 hours ago
Could 2016 be a big year for black swans? Who knows? Here's what black swans are, how they can devastate the unprepared, and how the prepared can emerge unscathed.
- Should You Retire in Greece This Year? @ Investopedia - 7 hours ago
The Greek financial crisis has left the nation in a vulnerable economic state. Does that make it a good place for expat retirees or the opposite?
- Top 3 Lazard Funds for Retirement Diversification in 2016 @ Investopedia - 7 hours ago
Learn about Lazard Asset Management, its long history of strong performance and the top three Lazard funds to consider for retirement diversification.
- The UAE: An Emerging Economy for Investors @ Investopedia - 7 hours ago
The learning from UAE on how it succeeded with timely diversification when the BRICS nations and the neighboring oil-rich economies faced challenges.
- The Top 10 Small-Cap Stocks for 2016 (ATI, ARCB) @ Investopedia - 7 hours ago
Discover the top 10 small-cap stocks expected to grow in 2016, complete with summaries and growth outlooks for each company and its expected price target.
- Equifax Beats Q4 Earnings, Credits M&A (EFX) @ Investopedia - 7 hours ago
Factor in its average 12-month price target of $119, suggesting 25% gains, Equifax deserves a lot more credit for this performance.
- When Will DoJ Release The Madoff Relief Fund? @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
The Department of Justice is sitting on a $4 billion relief fund for victims of Ponzi Scheme artist Bernie Madoff. What's taking so long to pay it off?
- Performance Review: Emerging Markets Equities in 2015 @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
Find out why emerging markets struggled in 2015 and why a half-decade long trend of poor returns is proving optimistic growth investors wrong.
- How the Green Card Lottery Really Works @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
Here's how the popular green card lottery, run by the U.S. State Department, operates, including some tips on improving your odds of winning.
- The 10 Fastest Growing Green Startups in 2016 @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
These social entrepreneurs adopt triple bottom lines that champion urgent environmental problems while generating returns for shareholders.
- Today's Sell-off: Are We in a Margin Liquidation? @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
If we're in market liquidation, is it good news or bad news? That party depends on your timeframe.
- 3 Times the FOMC Got It Right This Century @ Investopedia - 8 hours ago
Learn about three times that the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) and the Federal Reserve took positive steps to help the economy in the 21st century.
- The Oscars and Golden Globes: Worth Their Weight In Gold! @ Investopedia - 9 hours ago
The Oscars and Golden Globes set off a wave of spending that creates new flows of funds in the economy and has major financial impact.
- The FHA's Minimum Property Standards @ Investopedia - 9 hours ago
If you're thinking about purchasing a home with an FHA loan, here are some standards that must be met for the deal to go through.
- Early Out: A Realistic Plan to Retire Younger @ Investopedia - 9 hours ago
If you want to retire ahead of schedule, it'll take some extra planning.
- Yellen Cautious, Negative Rates Not "Off the Table" @ Investopedia - 9 hours ago
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen gave testimony before Congress, stated that “global economic and financial developments” raised concerns about the U.S. economy and possible negative interest rates in ...
- O'Reilly Earnings Driven by Strong Auto Sales (ORLY) @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
O'Reilly, one of the nation's largest auto parts retailers, seems to have both speed of revenue growth and profit momentum on its side.
- Conduct A Financial Intervention @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Find out what you can do to help someone who is finanically out of control.
- What is the Superintendent's Register of Authorized Institutions? @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Learn who governs locked-in retirement accounts and other registered retirement savings plans in each Canadian province and what institutions they approve.
- Immediate Annuities: What To Watch Out For @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Immediate annuities can provide substantially higher monthly payouts than other fixed-income instruments, but also have some key limitations.
- Uptrending Stocks Dwindle, a Few Remain (EW, WEC, WR) @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
The number of uptrending stocks is shrinking, but here a few that remain in uptrends.
- Trade Setups Based on Descending Trend Channels (LBTYK, RRC) @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
These descending trend channels have provided reliable sell signals in the past, and are giving the signal again.
- The Consensus and Divide Within the Bitcoin Community @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Testing times lie ahead for the bitcoin community, but there is a sense of commitment to reach an amicable solution to resolve recent issues.
- Quantitative Easing Report Card in 2016 @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Find out why quantitative easing has not worked, despite the best efforts of the Federal Reserve, and how it has fueled the national debt problem.
- Pepsi Beats, Declares $7 Billion Dividend, Buyback (PEP) @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Despite management's tepid guidance, Pepsi can still satisfy.
- 3D Systems Stock Soars on Upbeat Outlook (DDD) @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Absent more clarity about all of fiscal 2016 and beyond, DDD stock -- despite Thursday's uptick -- remains speculative at best.
- Is It Time To Buy Emerging Markets? (EEM) @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
The majority of emerging markets are dependent on natural resources, delaying a long-term recovery until commodity markets end historic downtrends.
- Too Big to Fail Gets Its Day in Court (MET, AIG) @ Investopedia - 11 hours ago
MetLife Inc. has sued the regulator in charge of the "too big to fail" designation, the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
- Boeing Under SEC Probe for 787, 747 Accounting @ Investopedia - 11 hours ago
Boeing is under SEC investigation for accounting issue regarding 787, 747 airliners.
- Before You Agree to Be an Executor: Know This @ Investopedia - 11 hours ago
How to avoid 5 surprising hazards of being the executor of an estate.
- Economist Guide: 3 Lessons Karl Marx Teaches Us @ Investopedia - 11 hours ago
Read about three lessons that modern economic thinkers can learn from German philosopher Karl Marx, the founding father of communism.
- How liquid are Fidelity mutual funds? @ Investopedia - 13 hours ago
Review the liquidity features of mutual fund shares and an overview of Fidelity mutual funds. Most investors look for convenient access to their investments.
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
The Department of Labor reported an unrevised estimate of 269,000 initial jobless claims for the week of February 6 on Thursday, down 16,000 from the previous week and 33,000 from the prior-year figure....
- Gold Demand Stagnant in 2015, Price Surges on Fear @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
Gold prices have risen by 14.5% since the start of this year after fears of a global economic downturn and a weaker dollar spooked investors to turn towards gold.
- Is It Time To Sell Technology Stocks? (LNKD, AAPL) @ Investopedia - 15 hours ago
Technology stocks have taken a drubbing in recent days. Is it time to sell them?
- 3 Reasons To Not Sell After a Market Downturn @ Investopedia - 15 hours ago
Find out the reasons that it is not a good idea to sell after a market downturn. There are lessons to be learned from the last major market downturn.
- Brutal Selloff Takes Hold of Global Markets @ Investopedia - 15 hours ago
Thursday morning the index appears poised for a brutal open.
- Which Fund Share Class is Best for Retirement? @ Investopedia - 16 hours ago
Mutual funds are a popular investment for retirement. Here's how to choose the best share class when investing in them.
- SolarCity Stock Flames Out on Weak Earnings (SCTY) @ Investopedia - 16 hours ago
Investors will have to reconcile that the company's once ultra-high growth days are coming to end.