- Restoration Hardware: Has It Come Too Far Too Fast? @ Investopedia - 10 hours ago
Restoration Hardware is the fifth best performing IPO over the last 12 months, up 185% since November 2, 2012. On June 14 it upped its 2013 guidance causing its stock to rise more than 5% on the news. ...
- Amdocs A Good Value As Is, But With Growth Upside @ Investopedia - 12 hours ago
Amdocs needs to generate better growth, but even without it the valuation is pretty interesting.
- Valuation Is Finally Reasonable At FactSet, But Growth Is Now A Concern @ Investopedia - 13 hours ago
FactSet's valuation is more reasonable today, but the growth issues are greater.
- W.R. Grace – Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt Company Going @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
Grace will emerge from bankruptcy as a great specialty chemicals company, but not a cheap one.
- Enthusiasm Over SK Telecom Has Gone Far Enough @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
After a big rally, SK Telecom looks fully valued now and with questionable growth prospects
- Credit Suisse Says Not To Give Up On MLPs Just Yet @ Investopedia - 14 hours ago
Interest in MLP has waned over the last few weeks as the Fed has hinted at winding down its QE programs. However, according to investment bank Credit Suisse, now could be the best time to add the sector ...
- 4 Ways To Take Your Career To Next Level Investopedia - 15 hours ago
Whether you are looking to climb the corporate ladder or go it alone in the financial services sector, there are some extra steps you can take to reach for the top.
- Elan Shareholders Bring Management To Heel @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 1:45 PM EDT
The rejection of Elan management's proposed transactions ought to accelerate the sale of the company.
- Does AT&T Have Global Ambitions? @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Rumors are swirling that AT&T approached Telefonica with a buyout bid
- Rockwood Gets Its Deal For CeramTec @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
Rockwood gets a solid multiple for its high-margin, growing CeramTec business.
- Weyerhaeuser Has A Busy Father's Day @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 12:35 PM EDT
Weyerhaeuser makes a serious of moves that should build long-term value
- How Interest Rates Affect the Housing Market Investopedia - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 11:15 AM EDT
Understand how rate changes can affect home prices, and learn how you can keep up.
- Find The Right School To Upgrade Your Skills Investopedia - Mon, Jun 17, 2013 9:24 AM EDT
Financial planners and professionals who wish to upgrade their skills in today's market have more options than ever.
- Basic Investment Objectives Investopedia - Sat, Jun 15, 2013 11:00 AM EDT
You might know about different asset types, but do you know how each type contributes to a particular goal?
- Market Summary For June 14, 2013 @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 4:00 PM EDT
The major U.S. indices had mixed performance this week, after a turbulent start ended largely on positive note.
- The Bullish Trend For Muni Bonds @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 2:50 PM EDT
For investors looking for tax-free income, the municipal bond sector continues to get stronger. It seems that states have finally begun to get serious about their budgets. Overall, recent trends in debt ...
- Even Near A 52-Week High, MetLife Seems Undervalued @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 2:00 PM EDT
MetLife has rebounded nicely, but should outperform as rates move up again.
- Can National Oilwell Varco Win Back The Love? @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 1:20 PM EDT
The Street seems to have forgotten its love of this leading energy equipment company.
- Peabody Energy Carries Higher Expectations, But Solid Value @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 12:45 PM EDT
Peabody gets more benefit of the doubt than most, but still looks attractively priced for a global coal recovery
- Networking For Financial Professionals: Maintaining A Strong Industry Presence Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 12:16 PM EDT
Find out the most productive methods of networking best suited to ambitious financial professionals.
- With Freeport McMoRan, It's Time To Get Over It And Move On @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 12:15 PM EDT
With the oil and gas deals done, Freeport McMoRan looks undervalued even on conservative copper assumptions
- Exploring The Current Account In The Balance Of Payments Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 11:30 AM EDT
Learn how a country's current account balance reflects the country's economic health.
- Cloud Peak Energy May Have A Steeper Road To Recovery @ Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 10:40 AM EDT
Cloud Peak has high-quality thermal coal assets, but the recovery hasn't materialized yet.
- Can Financial Education Rebuild America’s Economy? Investopedia - Fri, Jun 14, 2013 7:10 AM EDT
Find out why financial education will help America to re-establish itself as the world's (undisputed) leading economy.
- Challenging Conditions And Conservatism Keeping U.S. Bancorp In Bargain Territory @ Investopedia - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 3:58 PM EDT
The banking market hasn't gotten much better so far this summer, but U.S. Bancorp is still attractively priced for the long term.
- Absent A Quick Turnaround In Power, GE Has Gone Far Enough For Now @ Investopedia - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 1:05 PM EDT
GE's industrial operations are in a bit of a rut, but the long-term quality is still top-notch.
- Dover's Opportunities Matched Only By Wall Street's Enthusiasm For Them @ Investopedia - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 11:10 AM EDT
Dover is increasingly focused on solid long-term markets where it can create a sustainable advantage.
- Investing In Property Tax Liens Investopedia - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 10:15 AM EDT
Property tax liens can be a viable investment alternative for experienced investors that are familiar with the real estate market.
- What To Expect From A Financial Internship Investopedia - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 9:13 AM EDT
A college internship can be a wide-open gateway into your dream financial services industry post. Find out what you can expect, if you handle it right.
- What Is The Balance Of Payments? Investopedia - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 8:00 AM EDT
The balance of payments helps countries to track how much money is coming in and how much money is going out. Learn more about BOPs here.
- Finding Growth At Value Prices @ Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 2:10 PM EDT
With the markets continuing to move in an upwards manner, finding bargain is becoming harder and harder to do. In an attempt to bridge growth and value style investing, growth at a reasonable price or ...
- After A Good Run, Novartis Looks Fairly Valued @ Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 1:10 PM EDT
Novartis is a well-balanced, high-quality pharma with growth credentials, but also a fair valuation today.
- Low Expense Top Performing ETFs @ Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
A technical look at the four ETFs that rank highest for five-year performance, lowest expense ratio and total net assets.
- Impala Platinum Trying To Survive Multiple Challenges @ Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 12:35 PM EDT
Impala has been pummeled by weaker prices, higher costs, adverse geology, and political aggrevations.
- Pandora Ups The Stakes In A Brewing Royal(ty) Battle @ Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 12:05 PM EDT
Pandora buys a radio station to increase its bargaining power. What does this mean for shareholders?
- Steps For Adding New Services To Your Finance Business Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 9:12 AM EDT
Advisors who seek to add additional lines of business to their practices need to carefully consider all the factors involved.
- 3 Seemingly Non-Financial Decisions Everyone Should Take More Seriously Investopedia - Wed, Jun 12, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
None of these decisions should be considered as being purely financial, but there are severe consequences to ignoring the financial side all together.
- Breaking Down The TSP Investment Funds Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 3:46 PM EDT
For investors seeking growth, income AND capital preservation, the Thrift Savings Plan offered by the U.S. government is a great option to consider. In this article, we examine the five core funds offered ...
- Annie's Still A High Growth-High Multiple Proposition @ Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 1:29 PM EDT
Annie's continues its rapid growth, but the valuation already baked this in
- Navistar In The Early Stages Of Turning It Around @ Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 12:55 PM EDT
Navistar is on the road back to share regrowth and profits.
- Maintaining Work/Life Balance For Financial Professionals @ Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 12:48 PM EDT
Maintaining work/life balance is a challenge for most professionals in the finance industry, but it doesn't have to be that way.
- Diamond Foods Making Better Moves, But Large Uncertainties Remain @ Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 12:39 PM EDT
Diamond Foods' turnaround continues, but the company cannot afford to slip against large rivals.
- As One Problem Fades at lululemon athletica, Another One Emerges @ Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 12:30 PM EDT
More unsettling news from lululemon sends the shares down hard.
- Building A Portfolio BRIC By BRIC @ Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 11:55 AM EDT
When Jim O'Neil first came up with the acronym of BRIC, the four nations were the cream of the emerging market crop. A decade of fast growth later, the group has recently begun to stall. For long-term ...
- Economic Indicators That Do-It-Yourself Investors Should Know Investopedia - Tue, Jun 11, 2013 10:45 AM EDT
Understanding these investing tools will put the market in your hands.
- Introduction To The Portfolio Dedicated Strategy Investopedia - Mon, Jun 10, 2013 2:54 PM EDT
Dedicated Investment Portfolio strategies have been used by institutional investors like pension funds and insurance companies for many years and have gained some popularity with individual investors looking ...
- AstraZeneca Pays Up To Patch Up Another Key Area @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 10, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
In buying Pearl, AstraZeneca is taking some of the risk out of its valuable COPD franchise.
- Increasing Regulatory Burdens Depressing America Movil's Growth @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 10, 2013 12:39 PM EDT
Increasing competition is going to cost America Movil margins and growth
- How Financial Advisors Are Leveraging Social Media Investopedia - Mon, Jun 10, 2013 12:31 PM EDT
As financial advisory clients are increasingly turning to social media, wealth managers who aren't following suit risk being left behind.
- Google Goes A Waze To Stay Strong In Maps @ Investopedia - Mon, Jun 10, 2013 12:00 PM EDT
Waze looks like a logical deal for shoring up the value of Google's mapping technology