- Why I've Sold My Holding In Vodafone Group plc For This Little-Known Company @ Motley Fool - 7 minutes ago
Vodafone Group plc's (LON: VOD) growth prospects are slim but smaller peer KCOM Group PLC (LON: KCOM) looks attractive.
- What's Next For Prudential plc? @ Motley Fool - 10 minutes ago
Prudential plc (LON:PRU) is a play on the emerging-markets financial services boom.
- Gold Review: Hedge Funds Stay Bullish, African Barrick Gold PLC And Centamin PLC @ Motley Fool - 12 minutes ago
Gold Bullion Securities Limited (LON:GBS) and SPDR Gold Trust (ETF) (LON:GLD) edged lower last week despite bullish investor sentiment.
- 3 Factors That Make Royal Mail plc An Exceptional Buy @ Motley Fool - 26 minutes ago
Royston Wild describes why Royal Mail plc (LON: RMG) is poised to deliver stunning shareholder returns.
- Diageo Plc's 2 Greatest Weaknesses @ Motley Fool - 47 minutes ago
Two standout factors undermining an investment in Diageo plc (LON:DGE).
- Why Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC's Growth Prospects Have Taken A Hit @ Motley Fool - 58 minutes ago
Growth at Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC (LON: RR) has stumbled for the first time in a decade.
- 3 Defence Picks Ready To Blast Higher: BAE Systems plc, Avon Rubber plc And Senior plc @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Royston Wild looks selects three stunning weapons builders set to surge: BAE Systems plc (LON: BA), Avon Rubber plc (LON:AVON) and Senior plc (LON:SNR).
- Why Investing in Video Game Stocks May Be Bad in the Long Term @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Ailing sales and old approaches have led to anemic action in video game companies.
- 3 reasons why Crown Resorts Ltd is a great long-term buy @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Crown has exciting growth opportunities in 2014.
- 3 facts that make Ansell Limited ready to buy now @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Ansell’s looking like a bargain for long-term investors.
- Three Things To Like About Hutchison Port Holdings Trust @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
This is the first thing to like about Hutchison Port Holdings (SGX:NS8U) - its obvious competitive advantage. The company has controlling interests in two of the world’s busiest container ports, namely, Kwai Tsing in Hong Kong and Shenzhen in China. When the global economy is doing well, ports could do a brisk trade handling …
- 3 cheap healthcare stocks ready to buy now @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
ResMed, Ansell and Sonic Health looking like great, long-term buys.
- 3 reasons why Ramsay Health Care Limited is a good long-term investment @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Ramsay’s dominant position makes the share price look reasonable.
- 5 Things You Should Know About Petra Foods @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
If you’re currently snacking on a Top or Silver Queen chocolate bar, or perhaps a Ceres or Delfi treat you’re likely to be a happy customer of Petra Foods (SGX:P34). The group manufactures its own brands of chocolate and sugar confectionery for distribution throughout South East Asia - with many of its sweet offerings …
- Under Armour’s Strong Performance Should Continue @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Under Armour has been growing at a good pace despite tough competition, and this looks likely to continue in the future.
- 3 Possible Indicators of a Company Facing Trouble Ahead @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
When we read through most annual reports, we tend to only hear about the good things happening at the company. Is it possible to get an idea of the challenges facing companies like SMRT Corporation (SGX:S53) or Neptune Orient Lines (SGX:N03) even before all the problems (such as shrinking profit margins for the former …
- BHP Billiton Limited to sell nickel assets: Is today the time to buy? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
After much anticipation, Goldman Sachs has been hired to sell the assets.
- 3 reasons Telstra Corporation Ltd shares could be a bargain @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Free cash flow, increased dividends and an expansion into Asia could make Telstra ripe for the picking.
- Two Important Points About Dividends @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
In particular, the latter is the distribution of a slice of a company’s earnings. Management can decide to pay out dividends to shareholders once a year, semi-annually or even quarterly. Some companies might even have a written policy of how much dividend they would be paying out each year. Given the importance of dividends, …
- Profits Grow 36% at Mandarin Oriental @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Mandarin Oriental operates its headquarters out of Hong Kong and it’s part of the Jardine Matheson (SGX:J36) group of companies; Performance for the year Mandarin Oriental had released its full year results for 2013 last Friday and ended the year with revenue of US$669 million, which is 3.1% higher than last year. Hong …
- Is Tesla Motors Inc. Destined for Greatness? @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
The world's hottest automaker has wowed Wall Street for a year, but can Tesla's (TSLA) fundamentals ever catch up to its white-hot stock?
- 6 boom-time stocks for an improving economy @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Economic data is pointing to 2014 being a great year for stocks.
- 3 unappreciated growth ideas @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
It’s time we started paying attention to them.
- Trust, but Verify @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
If you're going to trust a company's leadership with your money, you really should have a way to verify that they're working in your best interest.
- This Might Be the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Maserati hints that its wild Alfieri concept car could be headed for production.
- Are these 3 stocks set to climb even higher? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Could your portfolio profit from these companies' rising profits?
- Is Wesfarmers Ltd about to become Coles? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Conglomerate reported to be selling off insurance broking arm
- Reports That Will Move Markets This Week @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
A look at what economic reports are scheduled to be released.
- Are these the 3 best turnaround stocks for big profits in 2014? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Some of these companies could be primed to reward shareholders with a successful turnaround.
- 3 companies with dominant market shares ready to buy now @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
ASX Ltd, SEEK and Carsales continue to grow earnings.
- Lilly Underwhelms Investors Again @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
The FDA has opted against Lilly's (LLY) empagliflozin, dealing another blow to the struggling drug giant.
- Will the Obama Budget Ruin Roth IRAs? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The President's new budget includes a proposal to change Roth IRAs. Find out how and why it might be a bad thing for investors.
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 Is Crushing Microsoft's Xbox One and Nintendo's Wii U @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Sony's PlayStation is on pace to far outsell rival machines from Nintendo and Microsoft.
- The Coca-Cola Company and the Path of Least Resistance @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The Coca-Cola Company is caught in a flat sales trend. However, its top growth priority is to continue to heavily promote Coke and other carbonated soft drinks. Is it time to rethink this strategy?
- Apple Moves to Take On Google -- in Your Car @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Apple finally rolls out its first in-car system. But will it be enough?
- 2 discounted stocks with massive growth potential @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Both of these companies have recently secured industry-leading positions in Asian countries.
- 1-Up on Wall Street: Together, "Godzilla" and Heisenberg Will Be a Formidable Box Office Pair @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Three Fools examine how reaction to the new trailer for "Godzilla" might affect the film’s domestic and international gross when it opens in May.
- Fuel your portfolio with this potentially undervalued oil and gas player @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
The company just announced record earnings for the first half of 2014 -- could this be the start of something beautiful?
- Samsung Just Copied Apple Again @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Samsung's new service looks heavily inspired by Apple's iTunes Radio, and should compete with Pandora.
- Why Fox’s ‘Cosmos’ Is a Smart Risk @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Fox's "Cosmos" represents a new way of thinking for TV networks and its success will be watched closely by rivals who may be interested in investing in similar programming.
- The Bull at 5: Where Do Stocks Go From Here? @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Don't expect anything near the same gains over the next five years.
- Warren Buffett’s 4-Step Plan to Become a World-Class Company @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Warren Buffett's annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders contains some of the best advice the insurance industry will ever receive.
- Why Staples Was the S&P 500's Worst Performing Stock Last Week @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Staples' shares fell more than any other stock on the S&P 500 last week after the office supply company announced its plan to close 225 stores over the next two years.
- The 5 Biggest Threats to Tesla Motors' Gigafactory @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Tesla Motors Gigafactory could transform the auto industry, but it's not without a number of viable risks.
- 3 Predictions for the New Week @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
There are always calls to be made, because the market never sleeps.
- 3 bargain gas stocks to fire up your portfolio @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Record prices for natural gas and LNG to drive these energy stocks higher.
- Can ‘Resurrection’ Revive ABC’s Midseason Hopes? @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
ABC hasn't had a lot luck with its midseason slate this year, which makes "Resurrection" a very important series for the network.
- Apple and Google: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
As one of Apple's and Google's key markets continues to grow, history appears to be repeating itself for these two tech titans.
- 1-Up on Wall Street: Apple Inc. Wants Siri to Be Your Co-Pilot @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Will you use Siri to control your car? Three Fools examine Apple Inc.'s plan for CarPlay.
- Should you buy these 3 stocks? @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Make the call to sell your underperforming company and replace it with these winners.