- The 2016 Federal Budget: Where the Money Really Goes @ Motley Fool - 34 minutes ago
Where did the more than $3.8 trillion apportioned in the federal budget for fiscal 2016 wind up? Wonder no more...
- 3 States Where Obamacare Enrollment Grew by at Least 34% (1 Is a Really Big Surprise) @ Motley Fool - 37 minutes ago
Obamacare enrollment in 2016 grew between 34% and 43% in these three states -- find out how they delivered such impressive enrollment growth.
- Baidu Buyout Makes More Sense Than You May Think @ Motley Fool - 49 minutes ago
Insiders are offering to take Baidu's video site off its hands, and it's the right move for today's market.
- 3 Tax Breaks Families Won't Want to Miss @ Motley Fool - 55 minutes ago
These three favorable tax provisions are aimed at those with children.
- Potash Corp Earnings: 5 Shocking Numbers You Need to Know @ Motley Fool - 56 minutes ago
PotashCorp's latest earnings report signals trouble ahead
- Meet Dion Weisler, HP Inc.'s Low-Profile CEO @ Motley Fool - 56 minutes ago
The head of the new HP Inc. isn't well known in Silicon Valley or on Wall Street, but he looks like just the person to lead the post-split company.
- 3 Healthcare Stocks That Gained Ground This Week @ Motley Fool - 56 minutes ago
WellCare Health Plans, Juno Therapeutics, and Owens & Minor were among a select few healthcare stocks to rally in the week.
- Better Buy: Starbucks Corporation vs. Dunkin' Brands @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Does the doughnut king or the coffee king make a better investment?
- 3 Stocks Peter Lynch Would Buy Today @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
If Peter Lynch were still running his Fidelity Magellan fund, it would not be surprising if you found Under Amour, TransEnterix, and Helmerich & Payne in that portfolio.
- Like Dividends? I Bet You'll Love These 3 Stocks @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
Here's why Apple, Walt Disney, and Nike should be in every income investor's portfolio.
- Yelp Inc Plunges as CFO Prepares to Depart @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 34 minutes ago
Its 2017 revenue target of $1 billion is looking increasingly out of reach.
- Here's Why Amazon Opening Retail Stores Makes Sense @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
The company may or not be planning physical locations, but there are plenty of reasons that it should.
- Diamond Offshore Gets Creative With Its Cost-Cutting Measures @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Diamond Offshore needs to find ways to cut costs even more than it already has, and this earnings report it showed a unique way to do so.
- 15 Diseases and Ailments Marijuana May Help Fight @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
From deadly diseases like brain cancer to the commonly-diagnosed type 2 diabetes, marijuana and its cannabinoids may be the solution.
- Why the 2017 Cadillac XT5 SUV is Huge for General Motors @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Luxury crossovers are white-hot. Cadillac's XT5 is the first of several all-new Cadillac crossovers that will seek to boost GM's share of this highly profitable market.
- How I'd Invest $500 Today @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
You don't need to be rolling in cash to put your money to work.
- Putting Numbers to Alphabet's Moonshots @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
In its first report under its new corporate structure, Alphabet's "Other Bets" segment was a sinkhole. However, understanding its moonshots requires digging beyond the superficial results.
- Did Boston Beer Co Inc Ruin Craft Beer? @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Accommodating the face of the craft brew industry has proved to be a double-edged sword.
- Stop Assuming Tesla's Model 3 Will Be Late @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
The electric-car maker has a track record of delaying its product launches. Here's why the Model 3 might be on time.
- Why NXP Semiconductors NV Tumbled 11% in January @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
News of slowing iPhone demand hurt the semiconductor industry -- and NXP wasn't immune.
- Facebook, Inc.'s Not-So-Secret Formula for Building Massive Social Networks @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Mark Zuckerberg used this formula for the Facebook platform first, and now it is repeating it for Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Groups.
- J.C. Penney Is Regaining Market Share Quickly @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
J.C. Penney is posting sales growth in a sluggish retail environment.
- The Long and Short Argument for National Oilwell Varco's Recovery @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Unlike other companies that play a specific role in the oil services sector, National Oilwell Varco's all-encompassing business model will see business pick up in different stages.
- Not Even the Force Can Awaken Walt Disney Co Stock @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Despite a blockbuster quarter on the back of Star Wars, worries about cord-cutting are still weighing down Disney shares.
- Here's Why Williams-Sonoma Inc. Stock Dropped Over 10% in January @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
The company has been stuck in a steady decline, but it's not sales which are dragging it down.
- Will General Electric and Emerson Electric's 2016 Strategies Pay Off for Shareholders? @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
GE and Emerson are pursuing eerily similar strategies for the coming year. Will they be able to pull off the same game plan?
- Air Force to Congress: "OK, You Win. We'll Keep the A10 Warthog" @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
And these two big defense contractors will get to keep their money.
- Are These Ford Motor Company's Four All-New SUVs? @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Ford said this week that it will introduce four new SUVs during the next four years. Here's what Ford is probably planning.
- Tax Consequences of Merging a Rollover IRA and a SEP IRA @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
These two retirement savings vehicles are different despite their shared name.
- 3 Growth Stocks That Could Soar More Than Chipotle @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
The restaurant chain's stock is on sale at a discount right now. But here are a few undervalued investments that could produce even better long-term returns.
- Can Priceline Earnings Keep Climbing in 2016? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
The online travel giant has seen its stock stutter lately, but is growth at risk?
- How Volkswagen Lost Its Grip On the World's Largest Automotive Market (Hint: It Isn't the Diesel Sca … @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
GM executed two critical strategies for its future in China, while Volkswagen missed.
- 1 Surprise Apple Inc. May Have in Store for the iPhone 7s @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
This iDevice supplier seems to be quickening the cadence of its technology development, paving the way for bigger improvements in future iPhones.
- Cable TV Isn't Dead Yet @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Major cable providers posted their best year since 2006. Is cord-cutting a myth or something driving their renewed success?
- 3 Value Stocks Senior Citizens Could Buy Right Now @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Cheap stocks that offer stability and growth potential.
- Do Children's Social Security Benefits Have to Be Accounted for Annually? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Social Security handles children's benefits with some extra supervision.
- Bombardier, Inc.: Would More Aid Money From Quebec Be a Good Thing? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Quebec may hand another lifeline to Bombardier, Inc. (TSX:BBD.B). What would that mean for the stock?
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Solar Energy @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
While oil prices have been falling solar energy has become a real force in the energy business.
- 5 Things NXP Semiconductors NV's Management Wants You To Know @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
The semiconductor industry is facing a downturn, but NXP expects the long-term picture to look a lot better.
- 3 Upcoming FDA Decisions We're Most Excited About @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Here's how Acadia, Intercept, and Clovis Oncology could win big in 2016.
- FormFactor Inc. Makes a Bold Bet With a Major Acquisition @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Semiconductor testing probe specialist FormFactor is acquiring its competitor Cascade Microtech for $352 million. Will the synergies outweigh the risks?
- The AK-47 Rifle: Made in the USA @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Smith & Wesson and Sturm, Ruger have a new rival.
- Why Macau's Table Games Are Such a Big Deal @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
The most important thing for Macau's gaming companies is getting tables, and that's out of their control.
- Hillary Clinton's Social Security Stance: 6 Things We Know, and 1 Big Question Mark @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Hillary Clinton recently outlined her plans for Social Security. Find out what America's most important entitlement program might look like with Clinton in the Oval Office.
- Why One Smartwatch Company Doesn't Fear the Apple Watch @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
The Apple Watch does a lot of things, but it probably won't ever be the go-to product for demanding athletes.
- Why InvenSense Fell 19% in January @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The company is feeling the pressure of aligning its business with the success of Apple and Samsung.
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks for Retirees to Buy @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
As you plan for your retirement, don't expect Social Security alone to keep you afloat. Give dividend-paying stocks serious consideration, as they can be a great support in retirement.
- David Gardner’s Tech Predictions For the Next 50 Years @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The Motley Fool's co-founder talks about major tech trends he believes will change society in the coming decades.
- Here's Why Negative Interest Rates Are Bad for Bank of America @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Negative interest rates could reduce Bank of America's annual revenue by $600 million or more.
- The Hidden Costs of Living in the Suburbs @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
These could quickly zap your savings.