- Can a Non-U.S. Citizen Trade U.S. Stocks? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
The answer is generally yes, but there are some other things you need to know.
- Non-Qualified Investment Accounts vs. Qualified Accounts @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Understanding the difference between these types of accounts can make a big difference in your after-tax returns.
- Rules on Property Sale Capital Gains in Texas @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Before you sell, make sure you know the tax implications.
- There Is No Beer in the U.S. With More "Buzz" Than This Brand @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
This shows you don't have to be big to generate positive buzz about your brand.
- Is This Amazon.com Inc.'s Next Great Competitive Advantage? @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
As Amazon holds talks to distance itself from FedEx and UPS, this story is the latest example of the unique approach to risk-taking that makes Jeff Bezos' company so special.
- Alphabet and Verizon Are Fighting to Be the First in 5G Wireless @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
The two giant companies are hoping to take a lead on the next generation of cellular connectivity, but for very different reasons.
- A Glimpse at Instagram's Ad Business @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Brand Networks shows Instagram ad impressions are exploding.
- Why USG, Tyson Foods, and Callaway Golf Jumped Today @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Even though the stock market fell sharply, these stocks rose. Find out why.
- Teradata Corporation Shows Progress With a Decent Quarter @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
The data-warehousing company offered an in-line fourth-quarter performance and mixed guidance. Here's what investors need to know.
- This Just In: Amazon, Inc.'s Brick-and-Mortar Ambitions Go Beyond Bookstores @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Sure, it may not have immediate plans to roll out 300 to 400 book stores; but the possibility of Amazon bringing a new experience to brick-and-mortar retail shouldn't be underestimated.
- LinkedIn and Outerwall Inc. Slump as Tech Stocks Plunge @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Indexes ended lower on the day and for the week, as these two companies logged sharply negative stock-price swings.
- Gartner Inc. Reports Double-Digit Growth in Contract Value, Revenue, and Earnings per Share @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
The information technology advisory firm continues to win new business at an impressive clip.
- Instant Analysis: Comcast Hikes Dividend by 10%, Expands Buybacks @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
The company will shell out just under $0.28 per share, and buy up to $10 billion of its stock.
- The New York Times Delivers Strong Q4 Profit Growth @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
The company's digital strategy for its venerable newspaper is beginning to take hold.
- Why Tableau Software, News Corp., and Lions Gate Entertainment Slumped Today @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Why Tableau Software, News Corp., and Lions Gate Entertainment Slumped Today
- Here's Why Pandora Media Stock Dropped Nearly 25% in January @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
The company has struggled to shake off the impact of its Q3 earnings report.
- 3 Great Dividend Stocks on Sale Now @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Many real estate investment trusts are trading at record highs, but these three long-term winners have lagged behind.
- The Key Takeaways From Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s Earnings Release @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Alexion Pharmaceuticals released its fourth-quarter and full-year earnings earlier today. Here are the key numbers that investors need to know.
- Instant Analysis: A BDC Manager Seeks to Dismantle Another @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
TPG Specialty Lending isn't giving up on TICC Capital.
- 3 Things to Look for in Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s Earnings @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
From Eylea sales to the late-stage pipeline, here are the three areas this Fool will be watching in Regeneron's fourth-quarter report.
- Baxter International Inc. Rebuilding After Divorce @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Modest revenue growth expected after the separation, but earnings look nice.
- Why June Will Be a Big Month for Bank Stocks @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
June is the month that we'll learn which of the biggest banks can (and can't) increase their dividends.
- Instant Analysis: BlackBerry Confirms Small Number of Layoffs @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
The Canadian mobile-security specialist is laying off off about 200 workers, which is less than media reports had suggested.
- Is Now the Time to Buy Procter & Gamble Co. Stock? @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
The consumer goods giant is beating the market for a change. But at first glance, its shares now look a bit too pricey to open a new position.
- Why Luxoft Holding Inc. Stock Plunged Today @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Broader market volatility pulled down the IT Software company. Here's what investors need to know.
- Apple, Inc. Still Has Plenty of Opportunities in Big iPhones @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
There are still plenty of iPhone users out there that haven't upgraded to the larger models.
- Everest RE Group Ltd. Earnings Rise on Higher Premium Sales @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
But the reinsurance giant said the economic environment remains weak.
- FireEye, Inc. Stock Takes a Hit @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Here's a closer look at why the stock may have fell.
- Energy Stocks Plunge Again This Week @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Weak oil prices and a number of news items sent National Oilwell Varco, Oceaneering International, Capital Product Partners, Ardmore Shipping, and Marathon Petroleum down double digits this week.
- Why Residential Solar Stocks Struggled in January @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
New risks that no one planned for showed up for residential solar last month.
- The Automotive Industry's Biggest Losers in January @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Volkswagen's woes continued, while Toyota and Ford tumbled due to weak car sales.
- Why New Relic Inc Shares Plummeted on Friday @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
New Relic's Q3 results beat estimates, but Mr. Market still isn't satisfied.
- Why Synchronoss Technologies Shares Jumped Today @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
The tech specialist announces a share repurchase program that props up the stock.
- Why Ellie Mae Shares Tumbled Today @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Ellie Mae is an unfortunate casualty of a selloff in enterprise software stocks.
- ArcelorMittal SA (ADR) Stock Weighted Down by Capital-Raising Plans @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
The steelmaker also announced weak earnings and weaker 2016 guidance.
- Gilead Sciences 2016 Guidance: Sandbagging Wall Street Again? @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
The company's track record of beating forecasts could continue again this year.
- Why 3D Systems Corporation Shares Fell 18% in January @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
January brought several negative developments for 3D Systems investors.
- Why Atlassian Corporation PLC Stock Plunged Today @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
The business collaboration software company fell, even after announcing a strong quarter and encouraging guidance. Here's what investors need to know.
- Will 2016 Be Goldman Sachs' Best Year Yet? @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Goldman Sachs did pretty well in 2015 despite a challenging global economy. What is in store for 2016?
- 3 Reasons Texas Instruments Incorporated Stock Could Fall @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Can the chipmaker overcome these three challenges in 2016?
- Weak Investor Sentiment Dooms Exact Sciences Corporation in January @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Shares of Exact Sciences lost nearly 30% of their value in January, but new developments from the company were actually quite encouraging.
- No, Microsoft's Surface Isn't Beating the iPad @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Apple's gigantic iOS slate outsold all of the Redmond tech giant's tablets last quarter.
- Acquisitions Drive Growth and Profit for Post Holdings Inc. @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Declining organic sales at the packaged-goods food company in its fiscal first quarter were more than offset by the performance of its recent acquisitions.
- Why Palo Alto Networks Inc. Stock Dropped Today @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
The network security company dropped on no material news. Here's what investors need to know.
- Instant Analysis: Lowe's Companies Inc. to Buy Canadian Peer RONA @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
The U.S. home improvement retailer will pay over $2 billion for its Quebec-based competitor.
- Why Shares of Delta Air Lines and United Continental Plunged in January @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Ironically, low oil prices were the biggest drag on these two airline stocks last month.
- Tranquil Markets Mute CBOE Holdings Q4 Earnings @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
The market's violent decline in January could point to better times ahead.
- Why Ubiquiti Networks Inc. Stock Soared Today @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
The network communications company beat quarterly expectations and offered strong forward guidance. Here's what investors need to know.
- What to Expect When CVS Health Inc Reports @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
From acquisition integration to full-year guidance, here are the areas investors should pay attention to when this company reports its fourth-quarter results.
- How Far Will Bombardier, Inc. Drop? @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Bombardier, Inc (TSX:BBD.B) has dropped to under 85 cents a share, begging questions about the company’s future, both on and off the market.