- Bank of America Pegs Bitcoin -- Here's Why It's a Waste of Time @ Motley Fool - 4 minutes 16 seconds ago
Bank of America's newest report may have been more useful if it were about tulips instead of everyone's favorite digital currency, bitcoin.
- Ask a Fool: Valuable Ways to Value a Company @ Motley Fool - 14 minutes ago
How should you value a company before you buy its stock?
- Here's What This $65 Billion Hedge Fund Company Is Buying @ Motley Fool - 18 minutes ago
Does this 10.2% dividend yield interest you?
- What Investors Need to Know About Yum! Brands in 2014 @ Motley Fool - 19 minutes ago
Yum! Brands has had a tough year so far, but one Fool thinks the stock should be a winner in 2014. Here's what investors need to know.
- A Bumpy Road Ahead for General Motors? @ Motley Fool - 34 minutes ago
GM stock is up about 50% in the last year. But there could be potholes ahead.
- Apple Stock Has Served Investors Massive Gains @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
A look back at Apple stock shows an impressive track record. But can Apple continue to reward investors?
- Investor Beat: Dec. 6, 2013 @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
The top business stories for today's Foolish investor.
- Traditional or Roth IRA: Which to Liquidate First for Retirement @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Because of a difference in how they are taxed, there's a simple plan that could help you stretch your retirement dollars.
- This Week's 5 Dumbest Stock Moves @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
These five companies didn't get it right this week.
- The 3 Worst Dow Stocks of This Past Week @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
An in-depth look at what caused a few stocks to become this week’s worst performing Dow components.
- 1 Winning Dividend Investment for Year's End @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
As the end of 2013 quickly approaches, reliable dividend stocks are top of mind for many investors. Here's one dividend-paying stock to own in the year ahead.
- 3 Tasty Food Companies for Your Portfolio @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
Sysco, Hain Celestial and The Chef´s Warehouse offer different combinations of soundness and growth potential for your portfolio.
- This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
These five companies got it right this week.
- Marvel's Daredevil Gets a Showrunner @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Fan favorite writer-director joins Walt Disney's and Netflix's Daredevil TV project.
- 1 Industry Terrified of Solar Power @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Utilities are terrified of the disruptive nature of solar power. Those who find ways to make it an asset instead of a liability will be better served long-term.
- 3 Is the Magic Number for Microsoft @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
Following approval from three regulatory agencies, the Microsoft-Nokia deal looks increasingly more certain.
- Is It Time for Sears to Sell Craftsman? @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
No. If anything, it's time for Craftsman to sell Sears. And here's why ...
- Why Now Is a Great Time to Buy Tesla @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Tesla stock has been beaten up recently from its soaring highs. Here are three reasons to be very bullish now that the price has come down a bit.
- The Stock that Dropped More than It Deserved @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Krispy Kreme's stock recently dropped after releasing its earnings report, but was the sell-off warranted?
- Where the Money Is: December 6 @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
The biggest stories from Friday’s world of finance.
- Apple's iBeacon Will Quietly Sell iPhones @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Apple's new iBeacon technology doesn't seem especially significant, but investors might be overlooking something here.
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Buying The Fresh Market @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Increasing competition and smaller size makes The Fresh Market a risky investment.
- The Day the RIAA Lost Its War on Technology @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Recording groups have fought a decades-long battle against the little guy, but a lawsuit against Napster marked the beginning of the end for the music industry.
- How ETFs Work: A Simple Guide @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Exchange-traded funds are more popular than ever. Find out how they work here.
- The Death Knell for the Fed's QE Policies @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
One month does not make a trend, but that won't stop the Fed from ending its QE programs in the very near future.
- Does Five Below Belong in the Elite Retail Class? @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Five Below's premium valuation mirrors that of Michael Kors Holdings, Under Armour, and Lululemon Athletica, but is its growth deserving of the multiple?
- 5 Reasons Big Red Is a Big Buy @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Do you want revenue, earnings, or cash flow growth? No matter what you want, Verizon has it in spades.
- HCI Revisited: It Still Looks Risky @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
The future looks stormy for this Florida take-out insurer.
- Warren Buffett's Secrets Uncovered by New Study @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
A new paper by a pair of hedge fund analysts and an NYU finance professor uncovers the factors underlying Warren Buffett's remarkable success and explains how individual investors can profit from the knowledge....
- The PS4 Is Beating the Xbox One; Will This Continue? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
A few weeks after launch, the PlayStation 4 appears to be in higher demand than the Xbox One. This is no doubt thanks in part to its lower price.
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
A look back at the week in London.
- 3 Reasons to Love This Miner @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
The mining industry is out of favor right now, but that doesn't mean that there aren't good things going on underneath the surface—like at this relatively small miner.
- Is the Cloud a Reliable Investment? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
After its latest quarter, Salesforce seems to think so.
- Utilities Play Power Games With Consumers @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Reaching consumers is a tough task, but gamification is changing the way energy companies engage the public.
- The Motley Fool's Second-Worst CEO of the Year Is ... @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
This CEO failed to anticipate a major industry shift and arguably shafted shareholders of any potential for a turnaround by taking his company private for a possible steal of a deal.
- It's Full Steam Ahead for Microsoft and Nokia @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
With the final regulatory hurdle out of the way and Nokia phones on an uptick, both tech giants are on their way to success.
- Why Geron Corporation Shares Jumped @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Geron shares soar after a Mayo Clinic study delivers encouraging results for its lead drug, imetelstat.
- The Budding Wal-Mart Empire You Never Knew Existed @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
If you think Wal-Mart is done stretching its tentacles throughout every city and town in America, then I have bad news for you: It’s just getting started.
- 3 Big Impacts From Obamacare on America's Largest Health Insurers @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
In the wake of UnitedHealth's announcement that Obamacare could take a bite out of its earnings next year, here are three big ways that Obamacare could make waves -- for better and for worse -- in the ...
- Amazon’s Drones Highlight 3 Ways Robots Are Replacing Humans @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Amazon’s new plan to deliver packages via drones have captured the public’s imagination. Let’s take a look at 3 other ways that robots are replacing human workers.
- Warren Buffett Places One Heck of Bet on Energy @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Between ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Suncor, and Burlington Northern, Warren Buffett is making an enormous bet on Canadian oil sands.
- The Dow's Top Stocks This Week @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
The Dow Jones Industrial Average slid slightly this week, but Intel, ExxonMobil, and Disney has strong weeks on the market.
- Is Las Vegas Sands Still a Buy? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Las Vegas Sands has had a great run in 2013, so is there still value left for investors?
- Intel Catches 2 Upgrades @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Following the company's investor meeting, many investors gave up. However, Citigroup and Drexel Hamilton went against the grain and upgraded shares to "buy."
- 4 Reasons Con Ed Is a Stalwart Utility Stock @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Consolidated Edison has reliably provided investors with equity growth and rising dividends. It may be considered a safe "anchor" stock for nearly any portfolio.
- 2 Bits of Good News for Apple @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Apple managed to make some gains in its U.S. subscriber market share over the past three months and just hit a 74% adoption rate for iOS 7.
- Geekstock: Time Warner Gets Its Wonder Woman As Disney and Lions Gate Cash In on Heroines @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Three Fools take to the air as heroines take over the box office.
- Why Bank of America Is Leaving Your Neighborhood @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Bank of America is closing its branches at a much higher rate than Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, or U.S. Bancorp -- a recent study shows one reason why.
- 2 Great Dividend Stocks for 2014 @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Realty Income and Health Care REIT may offer investors a safe haven.
- Someone Please Buy President Obama a New Phone for Christmas @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Obama is still clinging to his BlackBerry, but the company may need a Christmas miracle to stay alive.