- Let the IRS Pay for Day Care @ Motley Fool - 23 minutes ago
Tax incentives give parents some relief from the high costs of child care.
- Do Home Depot's Big Buyback and Dividend Hike Make Sense? @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Returning capital to shareholders is a good move if a company can afford it
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Just Made Another $1.5 Billion -- But Shareholders Won’t See a Dime @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
The once left-for-dead agencies continue to rake in the profits. So, why aren't investors seeing any returns?
- Self Employed? Here Are 3 Great Options to Save for Your Retirement @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Self-employed individuals don't have access to traditional employer-sponsored retirement plans, but there are some pretty good alternatives.
- Why DISH Network Needs to Offer Another Alternative to the Cable Company @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Dish is at risk of missing out on the biggest opportunity in cord cutting.
- Apple's iPhone Success Is Bad News For Android, Windows, And Blackberry Phones @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
The company added volume and market share in the fourth quarter.
- This Billionaire CEO Just Made Another Biotech Acquisition -- and Hardly Anyone Noticed @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Intrexon, led by biotech billionaire R.J. Kirk, acquired a little known Belgian biotech. Is it a big deal for investors?
- 5 Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Motley Fool experts believe these five companies deserve to be in long-term portfolios.
- Why Industries Like Oil and Gas Are Turning to Solar Energy @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Solar power is providing needed energy to some surprising industries that you may think are competitors.
- Is Tesla Motors Hiding Something? @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
The company insists that demand for its cars is very strong. But at least one top Wall Street analyst isn’t buying it.
- Retail Recovery Continues: Kohl's Corporation Profits Jump 10% @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
As retailers such as Sears and Kmart continue to struggle, Kohl's is among the best performers in the industry.
- The Death of Blackjack and What Games Are Replacing It @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
If casino operators are serious about marketing to a more sophisticated generation of gamblers – millennials – there’s clearly room to offer games with both higher skill components and lower house advantages ...
- Build or Conquer? 3 Companies Battling Over the Future of Biofuels @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
New renewable fuels promise to be more sustainable and compatible than first-generation biofuels, but the competition among first movers is fierce.
- If You Buy Bank of America Today, You're Already Too Late @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Bank of America today is a great example of trading versus investing.
- 3 Dividend Aristocrats We Wouldn't Buy @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Dividend Aristocrat is generally a positive term, but that doesn't mean all stocks in this category are worth buying.
- These 2 Billionaires Just Bought More General Motors Shares: Should You Join Them? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Two billionaires are buying up GM shares, but should average investors get on board?
- United Technologies Corp (UTX) Outlines Growth Strategy: 3 Things Investors Should Consider @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
New United Technologies CEO Gregory Hayes recently updated investors on the company's strategic direction and hinted at a future major acquisition. Here is what he said.
- 3 Reasons International Business Machines Corp. Stock Could Fall @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Investors considering picking up shares of IBM should heed these three warning signs.
- Organovo Holdings Inc. Announces Ambitious New Plan @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
But it will likely mean another shareholder dilution.
- 4 New Elon Musk Quotes That Tesla Motors, Inc. Investors Shouldn't Overlook @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Musk teases Model X surprise features, announces timing for foray into energy storage, and more.
- 3 Reasons Solar Will Soar in 2015 @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Now is the time to stock up on solar stocks.
- Google Inc and Samsung Challenge Apple Inc in Mobile Payment Race @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
The two companies have made new deals to fatten their digital wallets.
- Is OPEC Its Own Worst Enemy? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
OPEC is getting fed up with... OPEC.
- 6 Quotes From Berkshire Hathaway's Greatest Ever Shareholder Letter @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Berkshire Hathaway: A business anomaly 50 years in the making.
- Stop! Read This Before Refinancing @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Interest rates are extremely low, and the government just reduced fees on Federal Housing Administration insurance premiums. Does that mean you should refinance?
- When It Comes to Fast Food Restaurants, This Company Remains America's Favorite @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
By 2018 there will be nearly one-quarter of a million fast food establishments in the United States. Yet, in spite of ample choice, this fast food chain remains consumers' undisputed favorite.
- Can Boeing Stock Really Soar to $200? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Boeing stock has gained 30% in less than 3 months, but one analyst expects more gains this year. Is he right?
- Can You Guess America's Favorite Grocery Store? @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The nation's best and worst-performing supermarkets, as ranked by customer satisfaction.
- Will Apple, Inc.'s 2015 Capital Return Update Be a Major Disappointment? @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
While Apple continues to generate copious amounts of cash, the company might play it conservatively with how much it returns to shareholders this year. Here's why.
- How Did America Lose to 18 Countries on Retirement Security? @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The latest survey shows the U.S. finishing 19th in giving Americans a secure retirement. Find out why, and which companies topped the list.
- 3 Energy Stocks With Better Dividends Than ExxonMobil @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
ExxonMobil is the Goliath of the industry and a profit machine. But are there better dividend stocks for energy investors?
- 7,982,550 Reasons MGM Resorts Could Still Win in Las Vegas @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
That's how many pillows have been fluffed at MGM hotels in 2014, and here's why that matters so much for MGM's future in Las Vegas.
- And the Winner for Best Oscar Night Goes to … Facebook? @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Facebook delivers outstanding year-over-year growth of Oscars-related posts and interaction.
- Do You Shop At America’s Favorite Dollar Store? @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The deep discount chains proved a popular place to shop during the recession and afterwards, but one stands out over the others.
- General Electric Company: A Congressional Sucker Punch From a "Worthless" PTC Tax Credit @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Congress extended tax credits for wind power late last year; they expired on December 31st. 2015 could set up a tough 2016 for wind power.
- This Next-Generation Biotech Just Set the Stage for a Big 2015 @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Amyris has a steadily increasing stream of momentum behind it as the next-generation biotech enters 2015.
- Great Scott! 3 Things "Back to the Future" Can Teach Us About Investing @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
It's been 30 years since Marty McFly ventured three decades into the past and then vaulted 30 into the future to present-day 2015. Find out what three subtle investing lessons we can learn from the "Back ...
- These 3 Millionaire-Maker Stocks Turned $20,000 Into $1.1 Million @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Game-changing companies can have a huge impact on your portfolio. Let's look at three of them.
- Should Investors Hold Off on Buying These 2 High-Yield Energy Stocks? @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Midstream MLPs Magellan Midstream Partners and Enterprise Products Partners have seen their valuations expand and their distribution yields decline. Here's why right now is not a good time to buy.
- Which Cancer Immunotherapy Will Be the Most Successful? @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Motley Fool experts discuss whether Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo or Merck & Co.'s Keytruda will be the bigger commercial success.
- Exclusive: Interview with Zillow COO Kathleen Phillips @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Zillow's COO sits down with a Fool to discuss the company's past, present and future.
- 3 Numbers That Should Scare Amazon and Wal-Mart @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Target is bringing its A-game to the online shopping wars.
- 3D-Printed Electronics: Coming Soon to a Desktop Near You @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
At CES in January, a startup debuted the world's first 3D electronics printer, ushering in a new era of possibilities.
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Model X, the Falcon Winged Beast: What You Need to Know @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
Is the premium SUV market prepared for Tesla's falcon winged beast?
- Samsung Could Be About to Make a Huge Mistake with the Galaxy S6 @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
If Samsung splits the Galaxy S6 line in two, it could limit the appeal of its most revolutionary feature.
- Bad News for Boeing: France Is Still Making Fighter Jets @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
And marketing the F/A-18 around the world just got a little bit harder.
- This Breakthrough Study May Allow Researchers to Tackle the Root Cause of Heart Disease @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
A new study lends fresh insight on the mechanisms by which the heart works. Could this be the clue that leads drug developers to new life-saving treatments?
- 5 SUVs for the Super Rich: Who's Making Them and Why? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
The ultra-wealthy could soon be driving SUVs that live up to their fortunes.
- 5 Stocks With Jaw-Dropping Growth Potential @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
These five small-cap growth stocks could soar in 2015. Here's why.
- Social Security: The True Cost of Future Benefit Cuts Will Shock You (Hint: It's Less Than You Think … @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Panic over potential cuts to Social Security in 2033 is overblown -- as long as you take action now.