- 5 Can’t-Miss Investment Stories From Last Week @ Motley Fool - 11 minutes ago
The bidding war for Osisko Mining heats up, the Bank of Montreal says there’s no housing bubble, and a revolution begins in the railroad industry.
- These Big Dividends Face Big Challenges @ Motley Fool - 27 minutes ago
Why self-storage REITs are my least favorite dividend play.
- Wells Fargo and TD Bank Can Save Your Portfolio in the Coming Correction @ Motley Fool - 35 minutes ago
With the experts calling for a correction, now may be the time to start thinking defensively while setting yourself up for long-term growth at the same time.
- The Fed's Janet Yellen Could Be Annaly Capital Management's Best Friend @ Motley Fool - 35 minutes ago
On Wednesday, Janet Yellen said the Fed intents to keep rates very low for a considerable amount of time, which could do wonders for mortgage REIT profitability.
- PepsiCo After Earnings: Buy, Hold, or Sell? @ Motley Fool - 35 minutes ago
PepsiCo is generating solid financial performance, and the stock is fairly valued in comparison to that of competitor Coca-Cola. Is PepsiCo a good purchase for your portfolio?
- Here’s What Makes Aflac a Great Stock @ Motley Fool - 35 minutes ago
Here's why this Fool analyst is a happy Aflac shareholder today.
- Goldman and Morgan Stanley's Impressive Earnings, Chipotle's Weird-Tasting One, and GE Misses NBC @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Good morning, good lookin'... the three things you need to know on April 18th are:
- CapitaCommercial Trust Grows Its Distributions @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
What investors need to know about CapitaCommercial Trust's latest first quarter results.
- Plenty of Upside For TFS Financial, and I’m Buying More @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The market just keeps ignoring this situation
- Falling Knife of the Week: Pan Asian Holdings @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
A big loser for the week.
- Singapore “Flyer” of the Week: CapitaMalls Asia Limited @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
A big winner for the week.
- Will Starbucks Become the Hip Panera Bread? @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
We all think of coffee when it comes to Starbucks, and bread when it comes to Panera Bread. But those lines are blurring. What does that mean for each company’s competitiveness?
- Does the Gnip Deal Make Twitter Inc. Stock a Buy? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Three Fools take to the Internet to assess whether more data means more gains or Twitter Inc. stock.
- Why the Dow Finished the Week With a Whimper @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
The Dow finished nearly flat today as IBM fell and Wal-Mart threatened new rivals. Meanwhile, Chipotle landed with thud after reporting earnings this morning.
- Apple Inc: The Good Times Are Not Over @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Apple can still make investors prosper in the near future. Will Microsoft and Samsung allow this to happen?
- Twitter Drinks From the Firehose as We Moneyball the Market for Comic Book Movies @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Three Fools take to the air to tell you how to profit from the rising influence of geek culture.
- Dow Eases Thursday, Finishes Week Up 2.4%; Disney, Boeing Rise Under the Radar @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
In a week where earnings dominated headlines, some other stocks helped lift the Dow.
- Why Chipotle Mexican Grill, Barnes & Noble, and Moneygram International Tumbled Today @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Stocks finished close to unchanged as earnings reports from different sectors gave disparate reads on the state of corporate America; but these three stocks plunged. Find out why.
- Would Warren Buffett Buy Del Monte Pacific? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
You have to hand it to Del Monte Pacific (SGX:D03). But would its strong sense for self-determination cut any ice with Warren Buffett? Del Monte Pacific is a much bigger company today than it was a just couple of months ago. The reason is because the Philippine-based fruit and vegetable canner has completed its S$2.1 …
- What Are Yum! and McDonald's Biggest Risks and Chipotle's Best Asset? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Brands like Yum!, McDonald’s, and Chipotle Mexican Grill have little in common, but one thing exemplifies the brands’ differences.
- Why Micron Technology, Insteel Industries, and SINA Jumped Today @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The stock market finished narrowly mixed as a large number of major earnings releases gave conflicting views of the corporate economic environment. But these three stocks posted solid gains. Find out more ...
- Why The Western Union Company, BB&T Corporation, and International Business Machines Are Today’s 3 Worst … @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
From increased competition to disappointing quarterly earnings, these three names finished as the worst performers in the stock market today
- Why Shares of Renewable Energy Group Inc Plunged Today @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Is this meaningful or just another movement?
- RadioShack: This Is Your Second Warning @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
RadioShack's turnaround hits another bump
- Why Investors Should Worry About the Chink in Tesla Motors Inc.'s Armor @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
How could this one thing reverse Tesla's fortunes?
- SodaStream Still Looks Cheap, Despite the Stock's Rally This Week @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Shares of Sodastream surged on Wednesday, but the stock still looks like an opportunity for profit thirsty investors.
- Breaking Down Arcam AB's Q1 Earnings -- FastEBM and New Orders @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Here's what 3-D printing investors need to know about Arcam's first-quarter 2014 results.
- Ulta Slumps, Netflix Rallies on Expansion Hopes @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Dow breaks three-day win streak; Disney stock advances in shortened week of trading
- Is Herbalife a Bad News Buy? @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
The hits keep on coming for this struggling stock. What should investors do?
- How Are Orphan Drugmakers Faring in the Great Biotech Downturn? @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Orphan drugmakers led the biotech rally upward. Is it now leading it downward?
- Even With A Change At The Top, Danaher Corporation Will Roll On @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
A change in the CEO, sluggish near-term trends, and a more competitive M&A market isn't likely to lead to big changes.
- Earnings Roundup: Did Obamacare Swamp United Healthcare's Quarter? @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Medicaid membership surged at United Healthcare (UNH) in Q1, offsetting headwinds tied to Obamacare fees and higher taxes, and suggesting strong results for Medicaid insurers Molina (MOH) and Centene (CNC)....
- 3 Reasons Rite Aid Continues to Crush the Market @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Shares in Rite Aid (RAD) may keep heading higher thanks to these three reasons.
- 3 Key Takeaways From General Electric Company's Earnings Report @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Here's what you need to know about GE's year thus far.
- Weekend Box Office: 'Transcendence' Could Stumble as 'Heaven Is for Real' Starts Strong @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
"Transcendence" may be the largest new release this weekend, but three other films might threaten its quest for world domination.
- Domino's New Pizza Chicken Is Actually Great for the Company @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Specialty Chicken -- a bunch of fried boneless chicken with pizza toppings -- is a nonsensical menu item that will serve the company well. This is pure marketing bliss.
- Why Citigroup Is a Stock to Watch Today @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
Citigroup has seen some rocky roads recently. Here's why this analyst is bullish long-term.
- Investor Beat -- More Financial Earnings @ Motley Fool - 13 hours ago
A whole slew of earnings news, including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and IBM. Plus, how Wal-Mart is taking the fight to MoneyGram and Western Union, and why this analyst is interested in Citigroup today....
- Goldman Sachs' Earnings Beat @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Goldman Sachs beat on earnings estimates, but did it impress?
- Wal-Mart Takes the Fight to MoneyGram and Western Union @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Wal-Mart takes a big step onto MoneyGram's and Western Union's turf.
- Altria Learns to Avoid Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Mistakes @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Altria is hell-bent on not repeating the mistakes now plaguing soda giants Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Here's why Altria is in good shape no matter what happens.
- IBM Sees Yet Another Quarter of Falling Revenue @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Another quarter of falling revenue for IBM, the eighth in a row for Big Blue.
- If This Biotech Drops Much Further I'm Going to Buy It! @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
This biotech behemoth dipped by more than 20% recently despite a growth rate that could easily equal 25% over the next five years. Needless to say, if it drops any further I'm going to buy it!
- Why Sears Holdings, Triangle Petroleum, and SanDisk Are Today's 3 Best Stocks @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
The S&P 500 makes it a perfect four-for-four this week as Sears, Triangle Petroleum, and SanDisk lead all stocks to the upside.
- This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
These five companies got it right.
- Should Nintendo Buy Square Enix? @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Sony just sold its entire stake in Square Enix, the maker of Final Fantasy. Should Nintendo step up and take its place?
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc Beats Sales and Earnings Estimates; Shares Rise 5% @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Advanced Micro Devices delivered more than analysts were asking for in the first quarter of 2014.
- This Hedge Fund Owns a Town. What Else Has It Bought Lately? @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
It can pay off to keep an eye on the big investors out there.
- Fool's Gold Report: Gold Falls Below $1,300 as Stock-Market Fears Subside @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Gold investors weren't interested in a safety trade Thursday, as metals dropped across the board.
- Why Mattel's Earnings Are Better Than They Appear @ Motley Fool - 14 hours ago
Mattel reported steep revenue declines, especially in emerging markets like Latin America, but problems with excess inventory seems to be the main culprit. Mattel will recover from this over time, and ...