- Should You Buy Juniper Networks Inc. Today? @ Motley Fool - 10 minutes ago
Under pressure from activist stockholders, Juniper is making some big changes this year under the direction of a new CEO. How will this impact Juniper's stock, and is this the right time to buy?
- Is Congress Giving Capstone Turbine an Early Christmas Gift? @ Motley Fool - 10 minutes ago
One proposed bill in the U.S. House of Representatives would benefit just one company, Capstone Turbine.
- Pier 1's Turnaround Is Entering Phase 2 @ Motley Fool - 12 minutes ago
What others see as outdated and uncompetitive may be just what contrarian investors are looking for
- Can Nintendo’s ‘NES Remix 2’ Boost Sales of Classic Games on Virtual Console? @ Motley Fool - 14 minutes ago
Nintendo slams the nostalgia button again with ‘NES Remix 2’ for the Wii U, but can it lead to longer-term growth in digital sales?
- Cloud Storage Wars Could Favor the Little Guys @ Motley Fool - 20 minutes ago
Are Box and Dropbox nimble enough to thrive amidst the heavyweights?
- Once Again, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Wants a Bigger Piece of Your Wallet @ Motley Fool - 20 minutes ago
This time, it's doubling down on money transfers -- and doing MoneyGram International a world of hurt.
- The Procter & Gamble Company Earnings: Will Emerging Markets Help P&G Grow? @ Motley Fool - 22 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble needs a ramp-up in growth, and emerging markets could be the key.
- What to Watch When Microsoft Corporation Reports on Thursday @ Motley Fool - 24 minutes ago
Microsoft's notched impressive wins of late, including unveiling Office for Apple's iPad. So what should investors expect when it reports this week?
- How Discover and American Express Plan to Takedown Visa and MasterCard @ Motley Fool - 26 minutes ago
Here's what Discover and American Express are doing to try and take big dogs Visa and MasterCard down a peg.
- Telus’s Thirst for Spectrum Continues @ Motley Fool - 28 minutes ago
It appears Telus is the only choice for Mobilicity.
- As America Hesitates on Keystone, Canada Is Moving On @ Motley Fool - 29 minutes ago
Keystone is delayed again. But does it even matter?
- Why Osisko Shareholders Might Favor the New Deal @ Motley Fool - 32 minutes ago
The takeover battle for Osisko has intensified, with the announcement of a new friendly deal that involves Yamana Gold and Agnico-Eagle.
- Will Google's New YouTube Strategy Maker It Harder to Win With Original Programming? @ Motley Fool - 40 minutes ago
As executives dither, Wil Wheaton takes to the Internet to fund one of the more popular original programs on Google’s YouTube network.
- 2014 Set to Be a Monster Year for Canada’s Oil Patch @ Motley Fool - 44 minutes ago
Deal making and investment activity continues to gain momentum in the patch.
- Pentagon Awards $294.9 Million in Defense Contracts @ Motley Fool - 44 minutes ago
Lockheed Martin and Boeing were the only publicly traded companies winning contracts announced on Thursday.
- Pentagon Awards $151.4 Million in Defense Contracts @ Motley Fool - 44 minutes ago
Express Scripts, Lockheed Martin, and General Dynamics win contracts.
- Why Qualcomm's New Chip Looks Great @ Motley Fool - 56 minutes ago
Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 810 looks like an extremely competitive mobile chip ready to own the high end for yet another year.
- What to Watch When Teck Resources Reports Earnings This Week @ Motley Fool - 56 minutes ago
After big declines in base and precious metal prices, investors are bracing themselves for the worst.
- Can Crew Energy Become a Major Player? @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Crew sells its Alberta property to increases its stake in B.C.
- Monday's Top News Headlines @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Here are today's top news stories from Fool.com.
- Who's Afraid of a Chipotle Price Increase? @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Chipotle stock sank once management announced a price increase. Investors should have more confidence in the burrito chain's brand power.
- Clean Energy Fuels CEO: Why Tesla Isn't Competition, and Passenger Cars Aren't Clean Energy's Market @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
Clean Energy Fuels isn't targeting the daily commuter, explains CEO Andrew Littlefair. Tesla Motors' electric vehicles are great for personal transportation, but battery technology is years -- maybe decades ...
- Canada Embracing Climate Control Measures to Support Oil Sector @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
Environmental advocacy groups put Canadian oil sands on the same footing as a weapon of mass destruction. With limited trade options on hand, provincial leaders are now trying to recast the Canadian oil ...
- Stock Market Today: Hasbro’s Pony-Fueled Profit and Halliburton’s Record @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Why Hasbro and Halliburton stocks are on the move today.
- Coca-Cola Lays Down the Gauntlet @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
The Coca-Cola Company is intent on pursuing an aggressive strategy to regain and improve its overall global sales and profitability.
- Atwood Oceanics Inc Has the Best of Both Worlds @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Most retail investors consider either Ensco or Seadrill to be the 'best of breed' offshore rig lessor. However, when looking at smaller companies, we find a few with the same strengths and less of the ...
- 2 New Issues IPO Investors Need to Know About This Week @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
This will be a relatively quiet few days for the IPO space, save for a pair of biopharma companies coming to market.
- Johnson & Johnson's New Diabetes Drug: A Blockbuster in the Making? @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Johnson's Invokana is about to face a host of new SGLT2 competitors from AstraZeneca, Merck, and Eli Lilly.
- Russia’s Arctic Prize Won’t Be as Big as Many Think @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
While much has been made about the Arctic energy frontier – with headlines about how Russia is “beating” the U.S. in Arctic oil development – Russia’s Arctic prize won’t be as big as many think.
- 3 Stocks Trading at 52-Week Lows — Is This the Bottom? @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Glentel, Empire Company and Yamana Gold hit yearly lows
- ExxonMobil vs. Chevron: Which Should You Pick for Income and Growth? @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Exxon and Chevron are two oil behemoths with two different growth strategies, but which is the better play for investors looking for both income and growth?
- 5 Stocks to Watch This Week @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Are there any surprises in store this earnings season?
- 3 "Show Me" Stocks That Could Soar @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
These companies all have their issues. But that may have created a golden opportunity.
- Is the Third Time the Charm for Telus? @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Telus tries once again to buy Mobilicity. Is this the right time for you to buy Telus?
- Johnson & Johnson's Earnings Made Easy @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
JNJ Earnings beat expectations, but is trouble lurking beneath the headlines?
- The Good and the Bad From Canada's Oil Sands @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Every classroom has its A-students and its troublemakers. The oil sands are no different.
- 3 More Dividend Champions for Every Portfolio @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
Solid dividend-yielding stocks that belong in every portfolio.
- Colgate-Palmolive: Should We Buy This Global Titan Going Into First-Quarter Earnings? @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
Colgate is about to release its first earnings report of fiscal 2014, so let's see if we should be buyers right now.
- 12 Reasons Warren Buffett Is an Incredible Investor and How You Can Learn from Him @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
Berkshire Hathaway's "Woodstock for Capitalists" is right around the corner and we're counting down the days to the big event.
- Three Shares That Beat the Market Today @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
The Straits Times Index has inched up by 0.1% to 3,256 points today. What were some of the shares that did better than it?
- Dividends boost STI return to 3.1% in 2014 YTD @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
In the first 16 weeks of 2014, the Straits Times Index (STI) gained 2.7% on a price basis with another 0.4% added to this return by dividends. Seven STI stocks have distributed dividends in the year thus ...
- Vodafone Group plc Is A Bargain @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
This Fool tries to value Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD).
- Would Dividends at SIA Engineering Company Limited Continue to Grow? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Can investors see bigger dividends when SIA Engineering reports its full-year results?
- 7 high-growth stocks for a comfortable retirement @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
The growth in superannuation and ethical investing are two trends investors would do well to consider.
- Three Pearls of Wisdom for a Life-Time of Investing Success @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Simple ideas that could help you spot great investments.
- Westfield Group, Telstra Corporation Ltd & Amcor Limited: 3 stocks to buy today @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
The tech stock sell-off acts as a timely reminder of the importance of holding blue-chips.
- 3 Key Takeaways From the Biggest Banks This Week @ Motley Fool - 8 hours ago
With earnings in from the four largest U.S. banks, here are the trends in the industry to notice.
- Why BHP Billiton Limited is your best mining bet @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
The company offers diversity, shareholder returns and a strong management team.
- 25 Amazing Facts About Solar @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Are you skeptical of solar energy? Our solar expert has 20 incredible facts that show how far the industry has come in just a few years and how big this opportunity is both in the U.S. and abroad.
- This Would Be a Monster Buyout @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
The likes of PepsiCo and Coca-Cola are struggling as soft-drink sales decline. Could a buyout be the answer?