- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones @ Motley Fool - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
You can influence the mortgage interest rates you're offered.
- Syrah Resources Ltd is up 34%, and there could be more to come @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Is there more positive news in the pipeline for the graphite miner?
- What Can We Expect When 3D Systems Corporation Reports Q2 Earnings on Thursday? @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
Here's what to focus on when 3-D printing juggernaut 3D Systems reports earnings on Thursday.
- Is Shaw’s Proposed All-News Channel Good for Investors? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Technology is transforming the media industry, especially in content distribution.
- 3 Reasons to Take Your Social Security Early @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
You've earned your Social Security benefits after a long career. If you're considering taking those benefits early, here are three good reasons why that may be a reasonable option.
- Social Security: Can My Benefits Be Seized by Collectors? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Can credit card companies and other creditors snatch your Social Security benefits from your checking account?
- Why Basic-Needs Stocks Are Vital to Your Portfolio @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
From stable cash flow that supports healthy dividends to steadily increasing demand, this basket of basic-needs stocks is handily outperforming the benchmark S&P 500.
- 3 Key Takeaways From Rogers Communications’ Q2 Earnings Report @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
This earnings report may provide clues to early signs of success.
- Why Did EA Delay ‘Battlefield: Hardline’ and ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’? @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Here's why EA just postponed its two biggest titles of the year.
- Freeport-McMoRan’s Oil and Gas Transformation Isn’t Over Just Yet @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Freeport-McMoRan plans to sell another $4-$5 billion worth of onshore oil and gas assets as it shifts its portfolio offshore.
- What to Expect When CGI Group Reports This Week @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Is CGI Group over the whole Obamacare incident, or is there more gloom on the horizon?
- 2 Insurers to Watch This Week @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Some of Canada’s biggest insurance companies are reporting earnings next week, and one of them could be a great addition to your portfolio.
- Retiring? Buy This Company's Shares Instead of its Products @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
You can save yourself from enormous fees, and get a discounted stock at the same time.
- Are These 3 Depressed Tech Companies Set to Soar? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
These three former high-flying tech stocks could easily double or triple if they can return to former glory.
- Will Tesla Motors Blow Away Wall Street When It Reports Earnings This Week? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Tesla will announce its second-quarter earnings results after the market closes on Thursday. But will this quarter be as impressive as investors hope?
- Apple, Inc. Can't Give Away Its Cash Fast Enough @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Apple has been trying its best to get rid of cash by returning it to shareholders. The problem is that the Mac maker generates way too much of it. Fortunately, that's a good problem to have.
- 5 Beaten-Down Bargain Stocks @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
These beaten-down stocks have up to 200% upside.
- Is Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc A Promising Capital-Growth Investment? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Some firms' growth is more sustainable than others. What about Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON: RBS)?
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC Reaches £218m Settlement Over Libor @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LON: LLOY) says measures in place to ensure such behaviour doesn't happen again.
- What Do Short-Sellers Have Against These 3 Companies? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Pessimism is building against these three popular investments. Is an increase in short interest warranted, or are pessimists blowing smoke?
- Can TransForce Deliver Growth to Your Portfolio? @ Motley Fool - 9 hours ago
Acquisitions and strong free cash flow are driving this growing company.
- Which Big Banks Could Survive a Housing Market Correction? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Could a housing market correction be on the horizon? If so, these two top five banks are well positioned to avoid the fallout.
- 2 Winners From Fracking 'Green Light': Egdon Resources Plc And IGAS Energy PLC @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Egdon Resources Plc (LON: EDR) and IGAS Energy PLC (LON: IGAS) are likely to benefit from the UK's shale revolution.
- Weatherford International Rebuilding Trust, but Needs to Rebuild the Business @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Weatherford continues to deliver asset sales and margin improvements, but a lot of work still lies ahead
- Don't Let The City Mislead You About Barclays PLC @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
The City's figures for Barclays PLC (LON: BARC) could be far from the truth.
- Why Revenues at This Energy Company Could Skyrocket @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
How much future LNG production has Cheniere sold already, and what is it worth?
- Buy, Sell, or Hold This Auto Parts Titan? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Genuine Parts is a leader in the auto parts business, but does it have what it takes to earn a spot in your portfolio?
- Which MLP Is the Better Buy Today: LINN Energy or Vanguard Natural Resources? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Let's take a closer look at which of these two upstream MLPs is the better pickup.
- 3 Reasons to Buy Canadian Natural Resources @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
In fact, this firm may be the only energy company you need to buy.
- This Is the Most Important Metric in the Uranium Industry Right Now @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
This metric in Japan will likely decide how much extra demand there will be for uranium in the coming years.
- 3 Stocks to Buy With $10 000 @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
One growth stock, one dividend payer, and one recession-proof company, make this trio perfect for your next investment.
- Is Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc A Safe Dividend Investment? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Not all dividends are as safe as they seem. What about Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc (LON: MRW)?
- The 2 Biggest Concerns With Kinder Morgan @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
While some investors are unhappy with Kinder Morgan, the company's steady growth continues. So far this year, Kinder Morgan is well on track to reach its annual goals.
- Why Shares In Mothercare plc Slid Today @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Mothercare plc (LON: MTC) also announces departure of finance director.
- Are Investors Better Off Without Rogers Communications? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The top telecom just released its second-quarter results. What surprises are lurking within?
- Q2 Earnings Preview: Enterprise Products Partners @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Three things to look for when Enterprise Products Partners reports second quarter earnings.
- 2 Factors Leading to the Demise of Cable TV @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
There are two factors that have the potential to bring down cable TV as we know it. Will big television businesses survive if TV viewership goes down the tube?
- With Macau Stocks Down, Now Is the Time to Buy @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Casino companies like Las Vegas Sands, Wynn Resorts, and MGM Resorts have been beaten up lately. For Foolish investors who are looking to buy into a still growing industry at a lower price, this might ...
- Will Kona Grill Be the Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain of 2014? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Kona Grill may get new national recognition in the year ahead.
- Gas Prices Don’t Reflect Record Levels of U.S. Refinery Output @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The price of gasoline in the United States will remain fairly static for the immediate future, even though refineries are working at record levels because of the surge in oil production.
- A Solazyme Investor's Guide to Moema's Commercial Equipment: Recovery @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The fourth and final part of the series investigating the commercial equipment at Solazyme's renewable oil manufacturing plant in Moema, Brazil.
- 5 Industries Worried About Peak Oil @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
More important than the timeframe of peak oil are its consequences. Some seek to spell the end of life as we know it, so reliant is the world upon black gold. Others, equally extreme in their views, embrace ...
- This Stock Is Up 51% This Year … and It’s Just the Beginning @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Why investors should expect Precision Drilling's run to continue.
- 1 Retirement Income Option You Might Not Have Considered @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
One of the best ways to generate income in or outside of your retirement accounts are publicly traded LLCs. Here is one offering great income potential.
- 3 Reasons General Electric Will Rule Wind Energy @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
General Electric Company is betting big on wind – and it's going to pay off.
- Dollar for Dollar: Dollar Tree to Buy Family Dollar @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Merger of deep discounters comes as activist billionaire investor pushes for tie-up.
- 3 Huge Yields in an Overlooked Industry @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
America's gas boom has caused a surge in propane supply and exports. This has revitalized the propane industry, and there are three MLPs that stand to profit from this energy trend.
- Is Anglo American Plc's Rally Unstoppable? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Anglo American Plc (LON:AAL) is value for money right now if you believe a takeover will happen, argues this Fool.
- The FTSE 100's Hottest Dividend Picks: Marks & Spencer Plc @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Royston Wild explains why Marks & Spencer plc (LON: MKS) is a fashionable income selection.
- Can British Sky Broadcasting Group plc Conquer Europe? @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
Does British Sky Broadcasting Group plc (LON: BSY) have the firepower to pull off European domination?