- BlackBerry Looking Backward With BBM for Windows Phone StockTwits - 6 hours ago
A Windows Phone release of BlackBerry\\\'s BBM messaging app reminded traders of the Canadian company\\\'s losing position in the competitive messaging wars.
- After Iliad Offer, T-Mobile Traders Expect More from Sprint StockTwits - 8 hours ago
Traders don\'t expect T-Mobile to accept a new offer from French telecom company Iliad. Rather, they hope Iliad\'s $15 billion bid for 56.6 percent of T-Mobile will force Sprint to offer more than ...
- The Only All‒Time High That Matters Now Is This One StockTwits - Wed, Jul 30, 2014 8:25 PM EDT
When adjusted for inflation, the S&P 500′s all‒time is 2048.89. It hit that level at the peak of the infamous Dot Com bubble in August, 2000. In some respects, this is the last all‒time high remaining. ...
- US Steel Results Underpin “The Carnegie Way” StockTwits - Wed, Jul 30, 2014 3:06 PM EDT
US Steel shocked the market with earnings of 17 cents per share, which was 158 percent greater than the consensus estimate. CEO Mario Longhi attributed results to a reformation strategy known as \"The ...
- SodaStream Traders Bubbly on Buyout Potential After Strong Q2 StockTwits - Wed, Jul 30, 2014 1:41 PM EDT
Beverage machine-maker SodaStream is popping in Wednesday trading after handily beating on earnings. Traders are still holding out hope for a buyout.
- Watch These Earnings Reports Before Today’s Opening Bell StockTwits - Wed, Jul 30, 2014 6:26 AM EDT
More than 30 companies report earnings before today’s opening bell. Earnings season has been in full swing for the last two weeks. Below this paragraph, we shared an earnings calendar that shows some of ...
- Wednesday’s Market Moving Economic Calendar Is A Must‒See StockTwits - Tue, Jul 29, 2014 10:37 PM EDT
On StockTwits, a fantastic calendar was recently shared. It shows some of the key economic events happening around the world on Wednesday, July 30 2014. Several economic data points, in particular, could ...
- Pfizer Traders Fickle on Stock After Q2 Beat StockTwits - Tue, Jul 29, 2014 3:46 PM EDT
Pfizer shares took a downward turn in Tuesday trading after an initial pop. The company handed in better-than-expected top and bottom-line Q2 results but couldn\'t sustain investor enthusiasm.
- Get Ready For Twitter Earnings: 3 Things You Should Know StockTwits - Tue, Jul 29, 2014 3:34 PM EDT
Twitter reports earnings after the closing bell today. The report will be heavily watched by many. Industry experts want to hear if Twitter is growing like Facebook. They also want to get more details ...
- Zillow Shareholders Shocked by All-Stock Trulia Deal StockTwits - Mon, Jul 28, 2014 3:38 PM EDT
The Zillow-Trulia deal is a go, but the all-stock deal, valued around $3.5 billion, left Zillow shareholders flabbergasted.
- Dollar Tree and Family Dollar Merger Good for Discount Stores, Bad for Walmart StockTwits - Mon, Jul 28, 2014 2:23 PM EDT
The market is responding positively to news that discount variety chain Dollar Tree is buying rival Family Dollar Stores for an enterprise value of $9.2 billion. While other discount-store stocks are up ...
- Mobile Sales Send Baidu Stock to All-Time Highs StockTwits - Fri, Jul 25, 2014 3:31 PM EDT
Baidu shares hit record highs as traders tout the company\'s mobile growth pattern.
- El Pollo Gets LOCO with Public Debut StockTwits - Fri, Jul 25, 2014 2:19 PM EDT
El Pollo Loco debuted on the public markets this friday, sending traders into a pun-filled feeding frenzy. By midday shares were up more than 50 percent.
- MannKind Pharma Gets Hedge Fund Treatment, Traders Rally Defence StockTwits - Fri, Jul 25, 2014 1:25 PM EDT
ManKind is getting pressure from hedge fund Tourbillion Capital Partners, but traders are suggesting the potential of a sales partnership is in the works.
- Lower Forecast Sinks Visa Stock, Investors Still Positive Long Term StockTwits - Fri, Jul 25, 2014 11:24 AM EDT
Visa\'s lower forecast hasn\'t dampened traders expectations for the company.
- Under Armour Gets Bets Right as Shares Close Up 14 Percent StockTwits - Thu, Jul 24, 2014 4:40 PM EDT
Under Armour looking flashy today following stronger than expected earnings. The company has traders talking, and most think there\'s further upside to the company in the coming days.
- eBay Up On $3.5 Billion Bond Sale StockTwits - Thu, Jul 24, 2014 4:26 PM EDT
Is ebay getting prepped for an acquisition? The 3.5 billion offering might say as much according to traders on Stocktwits.
- Zillow, Trulia Shares Spike, Real Estate M&A Makes Sense StockTwits - Thu, Jul 24, 2014 2:56 PM EDT
Trulia is said to be in the crosshairs of Zillow, sending both companies shares singificantly higher. Traders like the deal.
- SodaStream Shares Sizzle in Anticipation of Private Buyer StockTwits - Thu, Jul 24, 2014 1:35 PM EDT
Sodastream getting significant boost from rumors of potential buyout.
- Want To Ask Ford’s CFO A Question? And 3 Bullish Facts From Ford’s Earnings StockTwits - Thu, Jul 24, 2014 11:30 AM EDT
Ford has been a top trending ticker on StockTwits all morning. Everyone is talking about its latest earnings report. In addition, Ford’s CFO, Robert Shanks, is hosting a Q&A and anyone can ask him questions ...
- American Reports Record Profits, Affords a Dividend? StockTwits - Thu, Jul 24, 2014 10:44 AM EDT
American Airlines Group Inc. reported its highest quarterly profit in history, and announced it will pay cash dividend for the first time since 1980, catching quite a few traders off guard this morning. ...
- Southwest Flying Above All-Time Highs Before Earnings StockTwits - Wed, Jul 23, 2014 4:53 PM EDT
Southwest\\\'s shares are flying high on analyst estimates and trader talk, prior to earnings reported tomorrow.
- GM, Ford Spark Conversation in Light of New Recalls, Earnings StockTwits - Wed, Jul 23, 2014 3:35 PM EDT
GM and Ford\'s latest recalls have traders inspecting the near term upside for the company.
- Boeing’s Beat Trampled by Tanker Expenses StockTwits - Wed, Jul 23, 2014 2:59 PM EDT
Boeing\'s earnings have traders livid, citing large costs as a
- Investors Repose Faith in Delta, Even as LatAm Disappoints StockTwits - Wed, Jul 23, 2014 11:51 AM EDT
Delta handily beat analyst estimates with second quarter earnings soaring high. Traders are likening to the idea that further international expansion will produce even better results.