- Gun Stock Could Rally Another 25% in the New Year StreetAuthority Network - 10 hours ago
When you think of the fictional character Dirty Harry, two things likely come to mind. First, the iconic portrayal by the great Clint Eastwood in the lead role, and second, Dirty Harry's signature Smith ...
- Former Blue Chip Could Double Traders' Money by 2015 StreetAuthority Network - 10 hours ago
The long-suffering metals and mining sector was largely left out of this bull market thanks to global growth concerns. But the group quietly began to stage a recovery in the second half of 2013. SPDR S&P ...
- Charts Say This Trader Favorite Has More Downside Ahead StreetAuthority Network - 10 hours ago
Trader favorite SodaStream (NASDAQ: SODA) , which manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, has faced some stiff headwinds lately that don't appear to be dissipating any time soon.
- My Favorite Under $5 Biotech Could Soar 150% or More StreetAuthority Network - 10 hours ago
The biotech sector remains the Wild West of stock investing. There is no other fully legitimate sector that has such intense price swings and volatility. The reason being is that the pharmaceutical and ...
- Social Media Stock's Bullish Reversal Signals 'Buy' StreetAuthority Network - 10 hours ago
September was the month when many social media high-fliers topped out. Real estate community stock Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) was in the thick of things, running from roughly $15 at the start of the broad market's ...
- This 170% IPO Winner Still Has Plenty of Room to Run StreetAuthority Network - 13 hours ago
The year is almost over, and two things we can say about the market in 2013 is that stocks demonstrated stellar performance (the S&P 500 is more than 26% year to date), and it was a great year for the ...
- Profit From International Growth With These Unloved U.S. Blue-Chip Stocks StreetAuthority Network - 15 hours ago
As we close the books on 2013, one clear theme has emerged. Investors have flocked to developed economies and shunned emerging markets. The S&P 500 Index is on track for a nearly 30% gain this
- Which Of This Year's 'Dogs' Can Bounce Back in 2014? StreetAuthority Network - 17 hours ago
It may seem like a long time ago, but the epic stock market meltdown of half a decade ago is again worth pondering. From around 1,300 in August 2008, the S&P 500 Index
- How We Made 20.5% In 3 Months With Carl Icahn StreetAuthority Network - 18 hours ago
Legendary investor Carl Icahn recently added a "sizable position" of Apple to his $16 billion holding company -- Icahn Enterprises.
- The Best Way To Profit From China's Amazing Internet Boom StreetAuthority Network - 20 hours ago
The most successful investors on Earth all share a common trait: the ability to see and act on long-term trends. While the majority of investors are focused on short-term
- This Stock Combines Safety, A 5% Yield And 30% Upside StreetAuthority Network - 21 hours ago
Look over a typical dividend investor portfolio, and you'll probably find the usual utility stock suspects: Southern Co. (NYSE:
- Chart Shows This Casino Stock Is Set For A Double-Digit Pop StreetAuthority Network - 23 hours ago
One thing about the stock market is that it is never boring. Just last month, casino operator Wynn Resorts (Nasdaq:
- 2 Popular Donut Chains, but the Charts Say Only One is a Winner StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 5:47 PM EST
The colder weather leads people to crave hot drinks and warm baked goods, and it's in this space that I found this week's pairs trading idea. First, a word about pairs trading. It is a market-neutral strategy ...
- Should You Buy HP's Stellar Rebound? StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 3:30 PM EST
When the Dow Jones Industrial Average was reformulated in September , former technology leader Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:
- Profit From Health Care And Big Data With This Unloved Stock StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 2:00 PM EST
Data sets are getting larger and larger, and there's a lot of useful information just waiting to be made sense of. Nowhere is this truer than in the health care industry.
- The Warning Signal That Predicted Apple's Crash... Before It Happened StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 12:30 PM EST
If you ask most people, they will say there are two types of people that put money in the stock market. There are "investors" -- those who put money to work in fundamentally sound
- This $200 Billion Hedge Fund Is Big On These 2 Stocks -- Are You? StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 11:00 AM EST
I'm often asked how I come up with a consistent stream of investment ideas. There is really no single answer to this question. I have been immersed in the financial markets
- This Market Leader Is Geared Up For 50% Upside StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 9:30 AM EST
Getting in shape is no longer just a New Year's resolution. In its annual Topline Report
- The Best Ways To Profit From Undervalued International Markets In 2014 StreetAuthority Network - Wed, Dec 11, 2013 8:00 AM EST
Buying value is an investment philosophy that works. To benefit from a value strategy, investors have to decide on a definition for value. There are
- 4 Stocks Under $10 To Target In 2014 StreetAuthority Network - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 3:30 PM EST
I like to track all the stocks I write about, maintaining watch lists by various categories. One of my favorite categories, "small cap stocks under $10" has been
- This Market Leader Has Soared 345% Since 2008 -- And Could Still Double StreetAuthority Network - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 2:00 PM EST
If you were a kid in the 1970s and ' 80s like I was, then you may have noticed
- The Timeless Investment Every Serious Portfolio Should Have StreetAuthority Network - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 12:30 PM EST
Saddled with a pile of debt and a looming war with England, France was in desperate need of cash in 1803. So Napoleon took the same course of action that many publicly traded companies do today
- Profit From 'The Rebirth Of Retail Investing' With This Stock StreetAuthority Network - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 11:00 AM EST
The S&P 500 Index's 28% return this year has come as a big surprise to even the most bullish investors. But in spite of ongoing
- The Safest Way To Profit From The European Rebound StreetAuthority Network - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 9:30 AM EST
I am convinced that 2014 will go down in history as the year the European economy rose from the ashes. Many nations in the European
- Why Apple Could Jump To $700 In 3 Months StreetAuthority Network - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 8:00 AM EST
Last week, we got news that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL
- The Best Ways To Profit From Bankruptcies StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 3:30 PM EST
With the U.S. economy a half-decade removed from its last recession, there are relatively few bankruptcies these days. But they still occur. #-ad_banner
- Stocks Still Overbought, But Gold Could Be Bottoming StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 2:00 PM EST
A strong gain after Friday's jobs report failed to reverse four days of losses, and stocks were unable to deliver their ninth consecutive weekly gain.
- The Best Opportunity To Profit From Gold In 15 Years StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:30 PM EST
After steadily returning an average of 18% a year for the past decade, gold is headed for its first annual loss since 2000. All told, gold prices have fallen over $450 an ounce since January -- a
- This Hidden Catalyst Could Cripple The Housing Market In 2014 StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 11:00 AM EST
Despite a bunch of new stats, trends and regulations circulating about the housing market, nothing points to its definitive direction in 2014. #-ad_banner
- My Top Pick In Clean Energy Is Also One Of The Safest StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 9:30 AM EST
The appeal of clean energy stocks is evident. Billions of dollars are at stake as the world tries to wean itself off fossil fuels. There can be little doubt that clean energy
- Mixed Signals Make This Tech Stock A Short Candidate StreetAuthority Network - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 8:00 AM EST
I am a firm believer in using both technical analysis and fundamental research as stock picking tools. Many investors mistakenly specialize in one discipline or
- Shares Of This Tiny Company Are Up More Than 550% In 2013 -- And Could Go Much Higher StreetAuthority Network - Sat, Dec 7, 2013 5:35 PM EST
It seems like every time I look up the e-cigarette market size, the number gets bigger. Latest projections have it reaching $3 billion by the end of 2013, doubling that of a year ago.
- Call The Fed's Bluff And Profit With A 7.1% Yield StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:49 PM EST
The Fed is trapped and bluffing. While the market worries about the Fed reducing the size of its monthly bond purchases, I predict the exact opposite will continue to happen for at least through next December ...
- Futuristic Drone Stock Could Deliver 14% Profits StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:49 PM EST
When you read this story, you may think I'm writing science fiction instead of a financial article. Imagine, however, drone helicopters scuttling across the sky, bypassing crowded streets, landing seamlessly ...
- Casino Stock's Breakout Could Make Traders Double-Digit Profits StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:49 PM EST
One thing about the stock market is that it is never boring. Just last month, casino operator Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ: WYNN) broke down below a rising trendline, and within days it changed its mind. This ...
- Forget the China Deal, Apple's Chart Says It's a Buy StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:49 PM EST
Today we got news that Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) finally inked its much-anticipated deal with China Mobile (NYSE: CHL) to start offering iPhones on China Mobile's massive network. Although many Apple watchers ...
- 2014 Promises To Be Another Bullish Year StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 3:30 PM EST
The recent stock market pullback has sparked a bearish fever in many traders. All the major indices have slipped lower, prompting the
- Why Did Buffett Spend $3.4 Billion On Exxon? Here's Your Answer StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 2:00 PM EST
Every quarter, many of us in the investing world eagerly anticipate the SEC filings that the world's largest (and greatest) investment managers are required to file.
- Is It Time To Buy This $1 Billion Game Changer? StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 12:30 PM EST
With stocks at all times highs, we're starting to hear a lot of experts tout that equities are trading at "premium valuations" -- which is financial lingo meaning stocks are expensive relative ...
- Profit From The Rise Of Mobile Video With This Stock StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 11:00 AM EST
Even with the rapid rise in new and exciting technological devices, one thing's for sure: People love watching TV. It doesn't matter when or where -- or on what device. The
- Ride This Overlooked Biotech's Pipeline To 45% Upside StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 9:30 AM EST
They say investing in the stock market is all about forward thinking. That's certainly the case with the biotech sector. A biotech's pipeline can mean the difference between boom and bust.#-
- Get 50% Upside In Latin America With This Iconic Stock StreetAuthority Network - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 8:00 AM EST
For many folks in Latin America, 2011 seems like an awfully long time ago. Just two years ago, regional economies were booming, and growth in middle-class
- Gold is a Bust, but This Precious Metal is a Boom StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 4:19 PM EST
Gold is getting hammered, and the pain in the sector is putting gold bulls in a panic. The yellow metal is down more than 27% year to date, and in just the past month, gold prices have tumbled more than ...
- Traders Could Book Fast Profits on This Internet Stock's Breakout StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 4:12 PM EST
The "Google of China," Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) , was in the news this week when it was announced that Youku Tudou (NYSE: YOKU), the "YouTube of China," won several copyright infringement ...
- 11 Bargain High-Growth Stocks To Target In 2014 StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 3:30 PM EST
Related Articles 11 Bargain High-Growth Stocks To Target In 2014 Get 50% Upside In Latin America With This Iconic Stock Are You Ready For Rising Interest Rates? Here's Your Playbook [More from StreetAuthority.com: ...
- This New E-Commerce Stock Offers 70% Upside StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 2:00 PM EST
There are some 75 million small and midsize businesses around the world. If they plan on competing in an increasingly connected world of mobile devices and e-
- A 27% Yield From One of the Largest Oil Companies on Earth StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 12:30 PM EST
People ask me about my most profitable investment. It was an investment I made back in October 1999. Today, it pays me a yield equivalent to 27%, and it has forever changed how I look for
- Forget Gold: Demand Favors This Precious Metal StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 11:00 AM EST
Gold is getting hammered, and the pain in the sector is putting gold bulls in a panic. The yellow metal is down more than 27% year to date, and in just the past
- Are You Ready For Rising Interest Rates? Here's Your Playbook StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 9:30 AM EST
Let the jockeying begin. Strategists are predicting a major change in interest rates in 2014 and 2015, and have already begun to identify the fallout -- positive
- How I Earned 75% From A High-Yield Stock... In 3 Months StreetAuthority Network - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 8:00 AM EST
The past few years have been a great time to be an investor. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's zero interest rate policy has fueled large