- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: My Game Plan for Next Week @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Cramer is putting Alibaba behind him and is focusing on individual corporate earnings next week.
- How Does the Moto 360 Smartwatch Stack Up to Competitors? @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Investors itching to get a piece of the nascent but growing wearables market should ask themselves one question: What features do they want on their smartwatch? Check Out These Answers
- [video] China Finds GlaxoSmithKline Guilty of Bribery, Delivers $490M Fine @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
China has fined UK pharmaceuticals firm GlaxoSmithKline $490 million, after a court found it guilty of bribery.
- [video] What to Watch on Wall Street for Monday, September 22nd 2014 @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
New York Federal Reserve Bank President William Dudley will speak on reversing quantitative easing at the Bloomberg Markets Most Influential Summit in New York Monday.
- Bankruptcy Filing Fallout Continues For NII Holdings @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Corinthian Colleges Inc (NASDAQ:COCO), Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:RCPI) and dELiA*s, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLIA) are today's top-gaining stocks. The losers are NII Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:NIHD), T...
- Stock Market Today: Dow Ends at Record as Alibaba Thrills @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
U.S. stock indices mostly end higher on Friday, with the Dow finishing at a record.
- [video] JetBlue Founding Member and CEO David Barger Taking Off @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
David Barger, JetBlue's current CEO, will step down when his contract expires in February 2015. Robin Hayes, currently the President at JetBlue, will take over as CEO.
- [video] Clorox CEO Knauss Stepping Down, Appoints Benno Dorer New Chief @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Clorox shaking up its management and says CEO Donald Knauss is stepping down and will be replaced by another insider, Benno Dorer.
- Buying the Best Smartphone on Earth: Hint, It's Not the iPhone 6 @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Before you buy the iPhone 6, consider this one.
- Why Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Hit a One-Year High Today @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Shares of Microsoft (MSFT) hit a 52-week high after the company said it would cut 2,100 jobs today as part of its previously announced plan to lay off 18,000 employees.
- [video] Caterpillar Inches Lower as Demand for Mining Machinery Stalls @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Shares of Caterpillar fell on Friday making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
- Why Yahoo! (YHOO) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Shares of Yahoo! (YHOO) fell in afternoon trading Friday after Alibaba (BABA) began trading after its much-anticipated IPO.
- [video] Sky’s the Limit in High-End Luxury Spending and Print Ad Trends @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
As Online and Social Media advertising spending continues to outpace advertising spending in magazines, publications targeting high net worth individuals appear to be bucking the trend.
- Dow Jones (DJIA) Today: Home Depot (HD) Leads The Day Higher, Visa (V) Lags @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
The Dow component that led the way higher today was Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which sported a 95-cent gain (+1.1%) bringing the stock to $91.22. Holding the Dow back today was Visa (NYSE:V), which lagged the ...
- Buy Holiday Plane Tickets Today? Here's Why It Matters @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Experts agree that the financial penalty of waiting to purchase your plane tickets could be huge.
- 10 NFL Sponsors Upset Over the Handling of Domestic Abuse Scandals @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Here are 10 companies that have voiced their displeasure with the NFL.
- [video] $130 Billion is No Problem for Too-Big-to-Fail Financial Institutions @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Part of the issue is the nature of the fines which are being described as “soft money”—meaning it isn’t cash paid out of the banks’ pockets.
- How Will Exxon Mobil (XOM) Stock Be Affected By Reduction of Russian Arctic Drilling? @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Shares of Exxon Mobil (XOM) rose after the oil and gas exploration company announced the winding down of its $700 million exploration well in Russia's Kara Sea.
- SAP's Bid for Concur Is Better Than What CEO McDermott Said It Is @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
SAP CEO Bill McDermott failed to sell the Concur deal, but that doesn't mean it isn't good for the German software maker.
- Alibaba (BABA) Stock Soars in First Trading Day After IPO @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba (BABA) had its much-anticipated IPO on Friday, and the stock closed up 38.07% to $93.89 at the closing bell.
- [video] Algonquin Power Utilities acquires Park Water from Carlyle for $327 Million @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Algonquin Power Utilities Corp. announced a deal on Friday to acquire Park Water from Carlyle Infrastructure for $327 million in a competitive auction.
- Why Himax Technologies (HIMX) Stock @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Himax Technologies (HIMX) shares are up after analysts at Northland Capital raised its price target to $11.
- Why Talisman Energy (TLM) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Talisman Energy (TLM) is falling Friday after CEO Hal Kvisle said the company might still consider selling assets to Repsol.
- Watch Jack Ma's Face Shortly Before Alibaba Opened for Trading @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Alibaba CEO Jack Ma made a cool $860 million on Friday when Alibaba shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Why BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
BlackBerry (BBRY) shares are up following a positive note from analysts at Morgan Stanley (MS) on Friday.
- How to Trade the Market's Most-Active Stocks: SDRL, RAD, KGC, JCP @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Here's how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market today.
- Why ITT Educational Services (ESI) Stock Is Plummeting Today @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
ITT Educational Services (ESI) stock is down after the company was issued a 'Wells Notice' from the SEC.
- 3 Huge Tech Stocks Grabbing Headlines -- and How to Trade Them @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Here's a look at how to trade three tech stocks everyone is talking about today.
- Why Vale SA (VALE) Stock Hit a One-Year Low Today @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Shares of Vale SA (VALE) hit a 52-week low Friday after Moody's (MCO) said falling iron ore prices would continue to affect construction and mining stocks for the near future.
- Why Kinross Gold (KGC) Stock Is Declining Today @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Kinross Gold (KGC) shares are down as the price of gold continues to fall.
- [video] Alibaba IPO Paves Way for More Chinese Companies Listing on NYSE @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
David Ethridge explains the work that went into ensuring that Alibaba's first day of trading ran smoothly.
- Why Caterpillar (CAT) Stock Is Falling Today @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Caterpillar (CAT) stock is lower after the company said its sales for the three month period that ended in August declined by 10% from the same period the previous year.
- The Best Time to Buy Christmas Airfare Is Now: Get More Money for Gifts @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Experts agree that the financial penalty of waiting to purchase your plane tickets could be huge.
- Why Verizon (VZ) Stock Is Climbing Today @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Verizon (VZ) shares are climbing on Friday, benefiting from the expected 20 million iPhone 6 units.
- [video]Stock Market Today: Stocks Retreat From Records Following Alibaba Debut @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
U.S. stock markets pulled back from record highs in afternoon trades after Alibaba debuted at $92.70 a share.
- AbbVie (ABBV) Declares 42c Quarterly Dividend @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
AbbVie (ABBV) declares a quarterly dividend of 42 cents a share payable on Nov. 17 to all shareholders of record as of Oct. 15.
- [video] Alibaba Starts Trading at $92.70, Cramer Warns Against Buying High @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday, opening at $92.70.
- Why SAP SE (SAP) Stock Is Slumping Today @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Shares of SAP SE (SAP) fell after the enterprise software company said it will acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $8.3 billion.
- [video] Playing to Win in the Battle of Organic Grocers by Shorting @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
More grocers are now tapping into the growing market for the health conscious, organic-seeking consumer.
- Boost or Build Your Credit Score with a Loan to Yourself @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
New startup aims to help one million consumers improve their credit histories.
- 5 Memorable Moments From the Alibaba Opening on NYSE Friday @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
With founder and CEO Jack Ma in the house, the excitement around the start of trading for Alibaba was palpable Friday at the New York Stock Exchange.
- Why General Electric (GE) Stock Is Still a 'Buy' at TheStreet @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
TheStreet Ratings team reiterates its 'buy' rating for General Electric (GE) with a ratings score of B.
- Warning: Steer Clear of Alibaba Shares if They Exceed This Price TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
The initial public offering price of $92.70 is reasonable. But if it trades above $110 a share, investors should steer clear.
- [video] Mortgage-Backed Bonds Your Best Bet Says Western Asset Manager @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Mortgage-backed bonds offer attractive valuations and yields, especially non-Agency securities, said Mark Lindbloom.
- Why You Need to Protect Your Child's Credit Score: Identity Theft @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Child identity could happen. And it could cause long-term financial problems.
- Why Sears (SHLD) Stock Continues to Decline Today @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Sears (SHLD) stock is lower following yesterday's negative analyst note from Credit Suisse.
- Why ChinaNet Online (CNET) Stock More Than Doubled Today @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
ChinaNet Online (CNET) shares jumped after the company mentioned that it was in 'discussions' with Alibaba in a press release.
- Jim Cramer Advises Investors on Alibaba (BABA) and Talks Interview with CEO Jack Ma @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
TheStreet's Jim Cramer breaks down his interview with Alibaba (BABA) CEO Jack Ma Friday morning and offers his take on the stock.
- Why SeaDrill (SDRL) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
SeaDrill (SDRL) is falling Friday after the drilling company announced that Tor Olav Troeim will not seek reelection to its board of directors.
- How Will GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Stock Be Affected by This Lawsuit? @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) shares are rising despite the company being fined $489 million by the Chinese government.