- 5 Cities That Paid Dearly for Their Super Bowl @ TheStreet.com - 24 minutes ago
Not only does NFL want new buildings and upwards of $600 million in public funding before giving a city a Super Bowl, it wants other sacrifices as well.
- Donald Trump Badly Needs 'Huge' Win in New Hampshire @ TheStreet.com - 38 minutes ago
Trump needs a solid victory in New Hampshire to prove that all those months of Trump-Mania weren't a manic dream.
- 5 Super Bowl Halftime Shows That Killed the Bathroom Break @ TheStreet.com - 44 minutes ago
When sponsors are spending millions on halftime entertainment and networks have billions wrapped up in broadcast rights, halftime shows need to keep Super Bowl viewers on the couch.
- Natural Gas Stocks Are Falling. Here’s Why One Investor Is Buying @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
The energy sector has been a train wreck for months, but one seasoned investor is finally seeing opportunities.
- Donald Trump's Guide to Succeeding in Business: 15 of His Best Quotes @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
The bombastic presidential candidate has said and written some surprisingly smart and thoughtful things about how to succeed in business over the years.
- 10 Wealthiest Super Bowl Quarterbacks Of All Time @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
While NFL quarterbacks aren't paid nearly as much as NBA stars or even soccer players, they tend to make as much money off the field as they did on it.
- The Best Growth Story in Cuba Will Be Agriculture @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
There are new investment opportunities in Cuba. And the Cuban farmer has become the rising middle class.
- Fed Should Admit It Screwed Up @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
The governors should do so even at the risk of making themselves even more of a global laughingstock than they are already.
- Super Bowl 50 Poll -- Who Will Win the MVP Award? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Super Bowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos is right around the corner. Will Cam Newton, Peyton Manning or someone else shine the brightest in the big game?
- The Bernie Sanders Path to Victory in the South: African American Union Leaders @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
Bernie Sanders is far behind Hillary Clinton in the important Southern primaries, but if he turns the tide on the African American vote, he could win. Will he?
- A New Disruptor Displaces Samsung in World's Largest Smartphone Market @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
Little-known Android smartphone brand Oppo has displaced Samsung in China due to price and marketing. Does it have a future offshore?
- Why Will Moving to L.A. Potentially Cost an NFL Team $650 Million? Here's a Breakdown @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
Does the NFL have a plan, or is it simply a group of 32 rich guys making it up as they go along?
- Oil and Falling Tech Stars Concoct a Toxic Brew for Markets @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
Blame it on a little bit of everything: Sliding oil prices, disappointing tech earnings and ongoing worries about U.S. economic growth are taking a bite out of stock markets.
- No Capital Controls for China, Please @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
The call for capital controls in China is just a short-term fix and won't suffice for the long term.
- Which Is the Worst Stock in the World? Here's the List So Far @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
As we close out the first week of the competition, here is a look back to the nominees.
- Jim Cramer's Top Takeaways: Ford, Under Armour, Verizon @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Verizon's CEO tells Jim Cramer his company might consider buying parts of Yahoo!.
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Expect More Pain From Regeneron Pharmaceuticals @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Cramer is taking Weyerhaeuser over Louisiana-Pacific and KeyCorp over BB&T Bank.
- $500 Million Note Looms for Chesapeake @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Data suggest troubled company may have difficulty meeting near-term obligations.
- Playing a Stressed-Out Market; The Day the Market Died: Best of Kass @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
In highlights from this week's posts, Doug Kass advises how to play the current market and revisits his 'American Pie' parody on the anniversary of Buddy Holly's death.
- LinkedIn in Limbo; Back to the Futures; Machine-Made Pain: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs @ TheStreet.com - 14 hours ago
Catch up with Jim Cramer's best blogs this week as he discusses LinkedIn's turmoil, an unwelcome trip back to the futures and how machines are prolonging the market's current turmoil.
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Here's Next Week's Game Plan @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Investors are still coming to grips with the fact that the world is slowing, which makes next week's game plan tricky, Cramer says.
- Cramer: Left in Limbo, LinkedIn Comes Unglued @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
What did the stock do to deserve this?
- Cramer: LinkedIn, Tableau Get Caught in the Rain Under the Cloud @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
They are the future, but not right now.
- Cramer: Tech's Heart Has Been Cut Out From the Stock Market @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
'People are spooked' and the tech world is in disarray.
- Cramer: This Is Where We Are, and Where We Are Is Not a Good Place @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
Rolling bear market turns its claws toward the techs.
- Apple Pay, Oracle Have Their Super Bowl Game Faces On @ TheStreet.com - 17 hours ago
There's more going on behind the scenes than what Beyonce will be wearing Sunday.
- Tyson Foods Tops S&P on Earnings Beat; Hanesbrands Bottoms on Dismal Sales @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
The S&P 500 ticked down about 2% Friday, but that didn't keep Tyson Foods from rocketing ahead on strong earnings.
- To the Perma-Bulls Out There: We Are in a Bear Market @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
If you think the stock market is trying to find a bottom, think again. We are not even close.
- Netflix Is Giving Subscribers More of What They Want -- Tech Roundup @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
'Orange is the New Black' will be returning to the online streaming service for three more seasons.
- Microsoft Seeks to Sink Your Data Beneath the Sea, Literally @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
The company’s special research division, which works on breakthrough technologies, recently concluded a test of its first seabed data center. It's a move to innovate and cut costs.
- GoPro (GPRO) Stock Jumps in After-Hours Trading on Microsoft Licensing Agreement @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
GoPro (GPRO) stock is gaining in after-hours trading after the company signed a patent licensing agreement with Microsoft.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Stock Closed Down, Norovirus Case Confirmed @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) stock tumbled today after health officials confirmed a case of norovirus at one of the chain's restaurants ahead of this weekend's Super Bowl.
- Here's Why Estee Lauder (EL) Stock Closed Higher Today @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Estee Lauder (EL) stock climbed on Friday after the beauty products company reported its 2016 second quarter earnings results before the market open today.
- Disney (DIS) Stock Closes Lower, to Report Latest Earnings Results Tuesday @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Disney (DIS) will report its fiscal 2016 first quarter earnings results after the market close on Tuesday afternoon.
- Goldcorp (GG) Stock Closed Up on Higher Gold Prices @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Goldcorp (GG) stock increased on Friday due to gaining gold prices.
- Closing Bell: Netflix Falls on Analyst Call; Tech, Biotech Slump @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
U.S. stocks ended near session lows as Wall Street suffered a market-wide selloff on Friday.
- Callon Petroleum (CPE) Stock Price Target Raised at Canaccord Genuity @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Canaccord Genuity increased its price target on Callon Petroleum (CPE) stock and maintained its ‘buy’ rating on Friday.
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Up in After-Hours Trading, Suspends 125,000 ISIS-Related Terrorist Accounts @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
In a blog post today, Twitter (TWTR) said it has suspended more than 125,000 accounts promoting terrorism since the middle of 2015, sending shares higher in after-hours trading.
- Wendy’s (WEN) Stock Closes Down Ahead of Next Week’s Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Wendy’s (WEN) will release its fiscal 2015 fourth quarter earnings results before the market open on Tuesday morning.
- Just Admit It, This Is a Bear Market @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Indices are just trying to catch up with what has already happened to the great majority of stocks.
- Foot Locker (FL) Stock Started With 'Neutral' Rating at Credit Suisse @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Foot Locker (FL) stock was initiated with a 'neutral' rating at Credit Suisse on Friday.
- Starz (STRZA) Stock Pressured by Lions Gate's Earnings Miss @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Starz (STRZA) stock was dragged down by Lions Gate's (LGF) disappointing fiscal 2016 third quarter financial results.
- Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) Stock Falls Ahead of Monday’s Earnings Release @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) stock closed in the red before the company reports its fiscal 2016 second quarter financial results on Monday after the market close.
- Buckle Up: Stocks Crumple in Another Marketwide Selloff @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
It was a brutal end to the week as stocks entered another tailspin amid a laundry list of worries, from oil to the U.S. economy.
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) Stock Price Target Lowered at Credit Suisse @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Credit Suisse assumed coverage of Regal Entertainment (RGC), maintaining its ‘neutral’ rating and lowering its price target on the stock.
- What Drove Noble Energy (NBL) Stock Down Today? @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Noble Energy (NBL) shares dropped on Friday as oil prices took a hit.
- Obama's Proposal to Raise Taxes on Oil Will Be 'Dead on Arrival' @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
President Obama’s idea to tax oil to fund transporation projects will be dead on arrival on Republican-controlled Capitol Hill, according the Politico reporter who broke the story.
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Stock Slips on Lower Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Shares of Marathon Petroleum (MPC) are being pressured by weak oil prices on Friday afternoon.
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets With Tech Sector, Jim Cramer's View @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Netflix (NFLX) stock is plunging this afternoon as the technology sector comes under pressure today.
- Oracle (ORCL) Stock Slides, Morgan Stanley Questions Cloud Profitability @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Oracle (ORCL) shares are lower on Friday afternoon after Morgan Stanley's skeptical comments about how much value its cloud transition is adding.