- AT&T (T) Stock Higher, FCC Won't Confirm Time Warner Merger Probe @ TheStreet.com - 36 minutes ago
FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler called any questions about the agency looking into AT&T's (T) proposed $85.4 billion purchase of Time Warner (TWX) 'hypothetical.'
- Jim Cramer -- Sizing Up Exxon, Chevon Ahead of Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 37 minutes ago
Chevron and Exxon report earnings on Friday, but Cramer's not expecting any big surprises.
- Royal Caribbean Shares Slip on Downgrade @ TheStreet.com - 38 minutes ago
Shares of the cruise line were trading lower after analysts with JPMorgan downgraded the stock to Neutral.
- European Bank Earnings Get Bond Trading Boost After US Sector Rebound @ TheStreet.com - 41 minutes ago
European banks earnings are getting solid support from fixed income and currency trading revenues, echoing a similar rebound in US markets.
- Jim Cramer Addresses the Biggest Earnings Surprises @ TheStreet.com - 41 minutes ago
Bristol-Myers, ServiceNow and Kimberly-Clark have posted major third quarter earnings surprises, but they are not the only one, says Jim Cramer.
- Colgate-Palmolive Shares Dip on Sales Miss @ TheStreet.com - 42 minutes ago
Shares of the consumer products giant were down after booking lackluster quarterly sales.
- Here Are Four Small-Cap Value Stocks to Consider @ TheStreet.com - 42 minutes ago
Bill Hench, portfolio manager for the Royce Opportunity Fund, has a few suggestions.
- Defensive Stocks Weigh on Wall Street After Spike in Treasury Yields @ TheStreet.com - 42 minutes ago
Stocks fluctuate on Thursday as a spike in Treasury yields makes defensive names from the utilities and materials sectors less favorable.
- 4 Unspoken Issues About Entitlements That Matter This Election @ TheStreet.com - 43 minutes ago
The Social Security and Medicare crunch was a major topic in the last debate. Here are some important points that the candidates missed.
- Jim Cramer Says Don't Like For Earnings Surprises From Exxon and Chevron @ TheStreet.com - 44 minutes ago
Exxon and Chevron should see improved results on the third-quarter, compared to the prior quarter.
- Three Problems That Twitter Will Have to Overcome @ TheStreet.com - 45 minutes ago
The social media company has been unable to generate enough advertising revenue to satisfy investors. The number of Twitter (TWTR) users also isn't growing fast enough.
- Here's What to Look for When Amazon Reports Quarterly Earnings Today @ TheStreet.com - 46 minutes ago
Cloud computing and fulfillment should continue to drive results, but Amazon also continues to spend a lot.
- Is Norfolk Southern Pulling Back onto a Siding? @ TheStreet.com - 49 minutes ago
Lately, signals for this railroad's stock have been more red than green.
- Jaguar Sees Strong Demand for Its New F-PACE SUV @ TheStreet.com - 50 minutes ago
Jaguar isn't a name typically associated with SUVs, but consumers have taken to its new F-PACE SUV.
- Groupon (GRPN) Stock Plummets on LivingSocial Deal, Q3 Results @ TheStreet.com - 50 minutes ago
Groupon (GRPN) said late yesterday it would buy online marketplace LivingSocial, and reported an in-line loss for 2016 third quarter.
- What to Look for When Phillips 66 (PSX) Reports Q3 Earnings on Friday @ TheStreet.com - 53 minutes ago
Analysts expect Phillips 66 (PSX) to report a year-over-year decrease in earnings and revenue for the 2016 third quarter.
- TTM Technologies (TTMI) Stock Surges as Q3 Results Top Estimates @ TheStreet.com - 54 minutes ago
TTM Technologies (TTMI) reported earnings and revenue that were above analysts' projections for the 2016 third quarter.
- Actively Watching Activist Filings @ TheStreet.com - 55 minutes ago
2 stocks to watch from recent 13D filings.
- Deere (DE) Stock Is Thursday's 'Chart of the Day' @ TheStreet.com - 55 minutes ago
Deere's (DE) momentum is back, according to TheStreet's Chris Versace and Bob Lang.
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Surges on Q3 Profit, JPMorgan: Misleading Results @ TheStreet.com - 59 minutes ago
JPMorgan says that Tesla's (TSLA) third-quarter results weren't as good as they appear.
- Procter & Gamble (PG) CEO David Taylor Says Strong Dollar Is a Headwind @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble (PG) reported an earnings and revenue beat for the 2017 first quarter on Tuesday.
- Jim Cramer: U.S. Banks Are the Place to Be @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Stick to U.S. banks, according to Jim Cramer.
- Jim Cramer On How Growth in China Is Helping Dow Chemical and Other Companies @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Several companies, like Dow Chemical and GM, are reporting increases in their China business, which Jim Cramer says is a trend to watch.
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) Stock Plunges on Unexpected Q3 Loss @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Cliffs Natural (CLF) on Thursday morning reported a loss for the 2016 third quarter, while analysts had projected a profit.
- Crude Oil Declines in August Did Not Impact All Stock Sectors @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
While all S&P 500 sectors commonly rise with crude oil, it remains rare for all of the sectors to decline when oil dips, but August demonstrated an anomaly.
- Jim Cramer: Samsung's Woes Put Focus on Semi-Suppliers @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
The problems facing Samsung in the wake of its Galaxy Note 7 battery fires are putting additional focus on semiconductor suppliers like Lam Resarch, says Jim Cramer.
- Warren Targets KPMG, Accounting Law in Wake of Wells Fargo Scandal @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
The letter to KPMG, Wells Fargo's auditor, may be part of a broader effort by the Massachusetts senator to have a role in choosing accounting regulators in a Clinton administration.
- Quality Glitch a Serious Financial Drag on Ford's Third-Quarter Results @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
The No. 2 U.S. automaker books $600 million as the potential cost of a September recall for faulty door latches.
- Brace for Volatility After Amazon Reports, Not So Much From Alphabet @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Alphabet, which reports today, has a one-day move of 5% priced into the current options.
- Stocks Fluctuate as Twitter Loses Post-Earnings Bounce @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Stocks fluctuate by late Thursday morning as a rally in Twitter shares fades.
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) Stock Climbs on Q3 Beat, Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
Bristol-Myers (BMY) posted better-than-expected 2016 third-quarter results and raised its earnings guidance for the year.
- Dow Chemical Shows Strong Chemistry Ahead of DuPont Deal @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
The company flexes its muscle as a standalone, benefiting from its focus on consumer sectors to outperform despite a sluggish industrial economy.
- Here's Why Qualcomm Is Spending $39 Billion on NXP Semiconductors @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 25 minutes ago
The cellphone chip company said it is buying the maker of automotive chips, which is a win for the buyer and its investors.
- Jim Cramer on Ford: Where's the Growth? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Jim Cramer comments on Ford's lackluster quarterly results.
- The Good (Celgene) and Bad (Biogen) Ways to Deliver Drug Revenue Growth @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
This week's earnings announcements from Celgene and Biogen provided a contrast between volume- and price-driven revenue growth.
- Jim Cramer Surprised by Twitter's Addition of Active Users @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Jim Cramer comments on Twitter's latest quarterly results.
- Enterprise Products (EPD) Stock Lower After Q3 Results @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Enterprise Products (EPD) reported in-line earnings for the 2016 third quarter, but revenue that fell short of analysts' estimates.
- Teradata (TDC) Stock Falls on Q3 Revenue Miss, Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
Teradata (TDC) posted worse-than-anticipated revenue for the 2016 third quarter and gave a negative view for the fourth quarter on Thursday.
- Chinese Delivery Business ZTO Express (ZTO) Begins Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
ZTO Express (ZTO) is a Chinese delivery company and is the largest U.S. IPO of the year, raising between $1.3 billion and $1.4 billion.
- Jim Cramer Says Qualcomm's Deal for NXP Is "Brilliant," Stock Can Go Higher @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
The biggest semiconductor deal ever provides opportunities for investors, according to Jim Cramer.
- How Will Potash (POT) Stock React to Q3 Beat, Downbeat Guidance? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
Potash (POT) on Thursday issued a disappointing forecast for the full year, but said shareholder support for its merger with Agrium (AGU) has been 'encouraging.'
- Jim Cramer: Tesla Results Show Financial Maturity @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Tesla beat Wall Street estimates by showing strong cash management skills, but problems remain even if its cult followers refuse to see them, says Jim Cramer.
- Western Digital in Early Innings of a Turnaround @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
A rally from $60 to $75 is pretty good work if you can get it.
- The Level of Negativity in the Market Is Finally Building @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
This is what we need to stop treading water and move this market to a tradable low.
- Apple Supplier STM Aims to Bolster Flagship Smartphones Business, CEO Says @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
The chipmaker is equipped for M&A, but doesn't see it as a priority.
- Qualcomm Stock Cheap After NXP Deal: More Squawk From Jim Cramer @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Qualcomm's (QCOM) proposed takeover of NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) is 'made in heaven,' Jim Cramer says.
- Columbia Sportswear Will Keep Investors Warm This Winter @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Expectations are so low that it will be easy for the company's earnings to beat them.
- UPS Posts Better Than Expected Q3 Revenue, CFO Peretz Weighs In @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
UPS CFO Richard Peretz says the strength in consumer has made up for some of the external headwinds the company faced in the 2016 third-quarter.
- What to Expect From Friday's GDP Estimate, Next Week's Federal Reserve Meeting @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
The Federal Reserve takes center stage in the coming days with the first estimate on third quarter GDP released Friday and the central bank's November statement released next Wednesday.
- GE Stock Lower, Raises Arcam Bid @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 1 minute ago
GE today upped its takeover offer for Swedish 3D printer manufacturer Arcam and agreed to buy German 3D printing company Concept Laser.